Rich+

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
LK_GamingYT

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:
1. Banned in my first month for AvoidRP
2. Banned in December for Advertisement
3. (I don’t even know to count this but bypassing before I was aware I was banned)
[None of the bans are even in the year of 2021.]

What Country are you from?:
United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
LK GamingYT#1436

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Absolutely

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity on both is pretty active, though as of recent the activity on that specific account and the forums have been a tad dry, I am always online and make time. Only reason I haven’t been on LK_GamingYT account as much as I haven’t had anything to do on that account and the others is that I am always involved in Roleplays or sports related activities! I do play some though on the account and will have a reason to play more often!

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
A year on the 28th of this month, 1 year badge next month on the 13th!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Accepted
Chinese Application - ACCEPTED
Russian Application - ACCEPTED
Spanish Application - ACCEPTED
Professor Application - ACCEPTED
Russian Application 2 - ACCEPTED
Spanish Application 2 - ACCEPTED
Councillor Application - ACCEPTED
Denied:
Police Application - DENIED
JSL Application - DENIED
German Language - DENIED
College Application - DENIED
College ApplicationV2 - DENIED
Councillor Application - DENIED
Event Team - DENIED
Police V2 - DENIED

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
LK_GamingYT [30][Adult] Kendrick R. Johnson
LK_GamingRP [20][College][B][Councillor] Hidekazu ‘Kazu’ K. Otto
LK_GamingVB [18][Grade-12][Football-Team] Chloe Grace

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
If asked back in December I would have said something a bit different. I have been noticing how the professors have begun dying out, and I just remember nothing but good times and thoroughly enjoying the professor faction whenever I was in it. The transition wasn’t difficult because Alcidies was incredibly welcoming and helped in any way I needed and I really respected how she ran it. So the motivation is I want to help her out and help out the faction. I also enjoyed it a lot so I was completely ecstatic to reapply. Now the subject I decided to apply for, I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of as a student, and I feel like it’s much more involving to the students and I want to teach that.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Within the SchoolRP I have experienced many forms of Roleplay such as InnocentRP, GangRP, SportsRP, TeachingRP and I can continue. Outside of the SchoolRP I have been apart of a Roleplay team in the past, most experience though does come within the SRP community!

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are the screenshots or video evidence of your classes you host. They count as your monthly quota which is important to show the SLT’s that we are doing our jobs so we may receive our paychecks! Without class logs, users may abuse their power and not use the possession properly. It’s important that us School Employees are active so we make the school feel like a real fucining school which gives it a school vibe. It’s in the name; School RolePlay!

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Make sure to stay lined up and wait for instructions!
2. Do not sit down and play on your electronics!
3. Pay attention whenever I am teaching!
4. Cell Phones are not permitted to be used in my class!
5. Make sure you show up to class prepared!
6. No talking amongst each other or out loud unless permission to talk Quietly amongst each other!
7. If you are injured or sick, do not sit around and do nothing. Read a book or something, do something to benefit your time in my class.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
Well to begin with, I started RolePlaying by joining a RolePlay team shortly before I joined SRP. I really enjoyed it and learned quite a bit. The YouTuber was named MandyMiss and I got nothing but love coming from me! Within our team a friend of the name SophieTheWitch had told me about the server of School Roleplay which I joined. I for the first day or so didn’t take it seriously, but I quickly got into it and began playing it like a stupid amount. I started off Innocent RolePlaying, but after talking with a few people I eventually got into GangRP. That lasted until December. In December I announced retirement from GangRP, and then taking on a job days later of becoming a professor. As a professor I experienced loads of DetailRPing, and TeachingRP. I quit because of a personal issue and took a 2 month break from SRP. I came back and joined a Volleyball team called Musiegen High which was later renamed as Royal Ravens. There I got into Sports RolePlaying starting as a Volleyball Member shortly becoming captain. Later I left to form the Green Team. During the team I decided to also join the Female Bobcats Football team. While there I played as a starting Goalie in the recent tournament. Now I have experienced unique RolePlay experiences like JockRP and Spartans vs Bobcats Rivalry, though it was always me on the sidelines as my Chloe character doesn’t fight. I most recently joined the College Student Council.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
Salary a Professor makes is ¥450,000 a month if reached 15+ quotas. Every extra 5 classes gives an extra 50k yen. A few tasks professors have to start off by coming up with class ideas, plan them out and prepare the classroom for the students arrival. Next a Professor got to actually host a class, which can be used through the college intercom. Also Professors also count as School Employees, so if people are fighting or drinking, it is their responsibility to handle the situation, or at least that goes with all School Employees. Also Alcidies like to see us Professors do some field trips occasionally. So we got to plan on Field trips to bring our students on, in which I got flowing in my head right now!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Kendrick Reyes Joshson. He is a 6’2 athletically built make, with approximately a 6’3 wingspan. Kendrick would have natural Matt Black hair with a wavy hairstyle. Kendrick would always act mature and to combine with that, Kendrick dresses maturely as well. Kendrick wears suit and tie often, or wearing something casually fancy like khakis and button up shirt with some dress shoes and a tie!

Kendrick Reyes Joshson, has had a rough past. Because of this past, he has gotten to a point in life where he has a wise out view on life. The old saying, “sometimes you got to go through a bad place to get to a better one” is what happened to him. He can also be inspiring to students who want to succeed in life! Kendrick has no negative output towards students including delinquents. He knows that behind one closed door there is something else. He also has the utmost respect for school staff! Knows that teachers are here to teach, and to ensure the safety of the students. Money is only a bonus and Kendrick understands this, so his respect for the teachers and other workers at school has grown!

Kendrick Reyes Joshson is a family oriented man, always doing the most to help out his family and taking care of his kids! Kendrick can be strict, but Kendrick is mostly pretty nice and lenient, but don’t take his kindness for weakness. As mentioned before, Kendrick is quite mature, and handles situations maturely. Kendrick’s only goal is to teach others, and inspire them. Teaching is something he grew into, and realized it would be a good way to achieve that, as well as obtain a career!

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do? Sports team or not, you are not above the rules. I don’t care if you are the star or captain or whatever you are. No favoritism is allowed or shall be given. I would simply yell at them to quiet down, and stop making a disruption!

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
I would have to raise my voice, and give him a warning. If the behavior continues, I might have to give detention and or bring a SLT into the situation! (Oocly: though if they aren’t listening to the FearRP I’d probably drop IGN’s with valid proof in /help)

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &7Kendrick would walk up to the student, the males eyebrow touching from how hard Kendrick would be squinting, his facial expression giving a clear anger expression while his broad shoulders dangling. Kendrick would begin to open his mouth with a loud tone &f&l”YOU BETTER GET YOUR HIND END INTO GEAR OR YOU CAN SEE ME AFTER SCHOOL IN DETENTION YOU UNDERSTAND ME?”

/me &7Kendrick would roll his eyes at the student who would completely ignore him and his wishes. The male slammed his hands palms first onto the students desk. Kendrick giving him &cTHE LOOK &7as the males left hand would lift off of the desk and his pointer finger being pointed to the exit of his classroom! &f”Get out of my class”

/me &7Kendrick would give off a kind gentle smile as his happiness would radiate off of him and his vibes. His arm extends behind the student as he’d gently pat the students back. Kendrick would immediately after return by reaching into his jacket pocket pulling a reward token for his kindness and help!

/me &7Kendrick would stand straight up a shoulder width apart, his stance being strong and steady while keeping a professional posture, Kendrick began to fiddle with his tie as he would prepare for class. Kendrick would quickly scroll through his notes before putting them away as Kendrick would clap his hands together gently getting the class's attention! &f”Alright class, I am professor Joshson, but you all can call me Coach Joshson. Today we are going to swim!”

/me &7Kendrick would notice out of the corner of his eyes, a student with there hand held high in the background. Kendrick would give a soft smile before raising his eye brow pointing at the student &f”Yes Kazu?” &7Kendrick would answer before lowering hand back to his side!

Backstory

Kendrick would have lived a rough life, his experiences he went through would shape Kendrick into a better man. Kendrick would have been originally born in the United States, where is mom would have passed away at a young age, leaving Kendrick and his brother with his dad. His dad would get a job opportunity to leave for Japan, he would obviously opt to take his kids with him. The first obstacle in Kendrick's life. Losing his mom and having to learn a completely new culture and language. Kendrick and his brother would have a hard time making friends, but learning the culture and language wasn’t too bad. They weren’t that far into English at the moment anyways. Kendrick’s father would have a freak accident at work that would bring his dad on his deathbed. A mentally abusing experience he went through at the age of 13. His brother and he had no one to take care of them. They were adopted into a family called Reyes. The family would be nice, but one of the things they had to learn was Spanish as it was their family's language. Kendrick would not have any issues learning the language, within 2-3 years he was able to speak fluently, but still words he didn't know. His brother however wouldn’t ever get to a point he spoke fluently. Entering high school Kendrick got in a bad crowd. Kendrick didn’t really get involved with much involving them, but was associating with them. Kazu would begin to pick up bad habits from them, like for example his clothing he chose to wear, he began to drink alcohol behind everyones back. With all this to be said, he never actually got caught with anyone. Kendrick would eventually meet someone who would change his life. Kendrick would get in trouble from a girl in the high school council. Kendrick was treated with kindness yet being scolded, hard to describe but Kendrick respected it. Kendrick talked to her, and before you know it they become friends. Kendrick absolutely fell for her. She was incredibly nice, sweet, helpful, always there for him, and she was something more than someone he can ‘Eye up’. She complained about his friend's selection, obviously offending Kendrick, he would soon realize how they were. Kendrick ending the friendship would apologize to her for him acting out for being offended. As they forgive each other, Kendrick would begin to assist her with her jobs. Kendrick would help her with controlling unruly students who aren't listening. Kendrick would chase them down, rounding them up and disclosing their location to her. This assistance motivated him. Kendrick becomes more about helping people instead of his own selfish thoughts. Keendrick’s change in heart would cause his grades to sky rocket, and his attitude would change. Finally the councillor actually likes him back. Kendrick and her would begin dating, as they finished off their grade-12 year, they would decide to attend college together. The high school sweethearts attending college both would go to different paths of careers but remaining close as ever. She wanted to become a nurse, while he desired becoming a teacher. At the age of 22 Kendrick would propose to her, followed up 2 months later, the wedding. Then fast forward at the age of 23 They would have a kid together. A few years later at the age of 26 Kendrick gets in a bad divorce. At the age of 28 Kendrick would finish his college courses needed. He would begin his career landing a few substitute teaching jobs and assistant professor jobs. Later at the age of 32 he would land a job at the Karakura College as a English Professor. He would hold the job for about a year before leaving on a family trip to help out families in need. Kendrick while working would meet a beautiful lady named Irina who he would later on propose to and have a child together! They would go out of town for the family trip to help out, when they would return. Kendrick would decide to seek out his old job, but instead he wanted a subject change.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kendrick Michael Joshson

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Mr. Johnson or Mr. Reyes

Preferred Name:
Mr. Joshson or Mr. Reyes either or.

Religious Denomination:
n/a

Marital Status:
Engaged

Nationality:
American

Current Location:
Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:
Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master’s Degree, Doctorate Degree

Year of Graduation:
High School- 2006-07 College- 2016-17

Major(s):
English Language Arts (ELA)

Minors:
Business minor in management information systems

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese, Russian, and Spanish. (I don’t even remember how to speak much in English!)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Physical Education (P.E)

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I am really good at Volleyball and capable of coaching. It’s no different as Kendrick is the character I started playing the sport on. It’s something I can be involved in if necessary!

Do you have any questions?: Nope!

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread