MoonNefi's Shop Application

Bianquia

Level 2
IGN:
MoonNefi

Discord:
MoonNefi #1884

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on School RP for at least 2-3 hours whenever I am not busy. I am not a very busy person therefore I will be on unless something comes up. When I am on, I usually am talking to my friends and we just roleplay and hang out on the server. If I am not talking to my friends then I am running around, trying to meet new people and talk to whoever I see. I go to all my classes and pay attention.

Previous applications:

DENIED --------> https://schoolrp.net/threads/english-teacher-application.24410/
ACCEPTED ----> https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.25765/
DENIED --------> https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-application-doctor.26144/
ACCEPTED ----> https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-item.36226/
ACCEPTED ----> https://schoolrp.net/threads/counselor-application.39277/
DENIED --------> https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-items.44320/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I do not have any previous warnings/kicks/bans. At least none that I know of.

Shop wanted:

SUU~ITOBEA, ultimately it does not matter to me because I am flexible and have no preference for a shop. I would be fine with any available.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I have wanted to own a shop ever since I first started playing SRP and figured everything out. A while ago, when 11-7 was basically the only store, I had actually applied there and always wanted to apply on the forums to own a store but I was very young and knew it was a big responsibility. I am older now and have been a counselor on SRP and know how to manage my time, work well, and take my job seriously because not only is it a big responsibility but it is also a privilege. Being given this power is an opportunity to show how I can be a good store owner and I will not take advantage of that. Another reason why I would like to own a shop is because me and my friends notice that even though many shops are owned by people many of them do not open very often and I aim to change that when I have a shop. I will be very dedicated to my shop, especially its growth and expansion.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
The shop I choose is a convenience store and I would like to keep it that way, but this can definitely be changed if that certain store is unavailable! With the store I choose, I plan to clean up the outside look. I do not mean changing the look but getting rid of a couple of things making a small outside flower garden and having a little more seating. Even though it is a convenience store, that does not mean people would not want to sit and chat while eating some chips! I plan to have my most trusted friends work with me and we have gone over everything we would like to do so we would have no disagreements if the application were to be accepted and we would be able to start working on our shop together. I definitely want to change the look of the inside because when I look at the photos as well as in-game I do see some things that might not work out for us but it will be an easy fix! I just think the layout right now is not very good. Me and my friend want the cash register area to be connected to the back room where all the items are kept so our service is faster. This would also make it easier for the workers as well. Honestly, I think I will mostly change the whole layout of the store to make it easier for our workers as well as our customers and to make it all in all, more appealing.

Screen_Shot_2021-11-07_at_9.08.02_PM.png

The convenience store will sell the basics and I will be adding a couple more things. I made sure that next time I was at a convenience store, I would look closely at the things they sold so I knew what I can sell if my application is approved. I will be selling many foods like chips, pizza, sandwiches, sushi, etc. I will be selling drinks like boba, smoothies, slushies, etc. Also, some 20+ things like vapes, juuls, and cigarettes since they are sold in convenience stores now.

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be dedicated to its customers and it will make sure all of them are satisfied. We will open very often so that many of the online players are able to come. I have an idea that every month, our shop will have one item that is usually not sold in convenience stores but will be. We would only have ten in stock, therefore, making it limited to how many people can acquire it and that same item will either not be the monthly item again or won't be it for a while. I also like the idea that we would have weekly riddles in our advertisement when we open the store and the first one to get it will get a free item from their store of their choosing but it cannot be above a certain price. I know these ideas might sound a little weird but I like games and I feel like this could definitely be a fun game for the server. Also, because of these games, I do consider my shop unique since I have never heard of someone doing it.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
Considering the size of my store and I don't plan on having a restaurant, which would need more workers, 4-5 would definitely be enough. Obviously, I would hire more since I would want to accommodate my workers if they are unavailable at certain times or just can not get on SRP. I will make sure that we have good communication between all my co-workers and that will help keep me and my shop organized. I would only need 4-5 working at a time since I am here to help as well and can work too. I will also trust my best friend to open the shop without me if I am not able to get on. She will be considered my co-owner and will help me make any big or new decisions with the store. I will also have another friend work with me, he is very trustworthy and that is why I would like him to work for me. That is not a lot of workers so I will have to have people apply for my store.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Has a degree in business management.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • The shop you're trying to apply for is already taken.
  • You've been very inactive within the server and community therefore this application will be denied.
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread