mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted MrMarried | Receptionist Application!

luvkaiix

Level 34

zeZstz7bMtdHFxuwyfTTcUnLfx6SWWQzwSL-CfOpZAaQfMXWWwZ4GMTplcSwDw8HZPY-k0mGXXVqGe89GZSpnsV1ia-rbi...png
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: MrMarried

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do, however, forums won’t allow the fonts my username has so I wouldn’t know how to add it… I however am already in the Academic Discord if that helps! I have put a screenshot of my discord at the end of this application!

How old are you? (Optional): 19, 20 in a few months

What is your time zone?: AWST

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is rather decent as of lately. I’m online for roughly 8hrs a day while my fiancé is at work. In total, my active hours are usually around 12-15hrs a day until I go to bed, or unless I have to work oocly.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned before, it was for Malicious Behaviour, this was a miscommunicated error between myself and many other people regarding my ‘relationship status’ with a ‘minor’ who is now permanently banned from SRP. I appealed the ban and it was accepted. This happened on 4th September 2021 by Prosthettics.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do, I accept any sort of regulations that come with being a school employee.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying for the role of a Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
❑ A receptionist's job is to be the first person who greets students and faculty into school, they’re there to help any students who may be lost or need a schedule. A receptionist's duties are commonly more communication-based.
❑ They will usually need to handle phone calls, provide information to students, keep records, schedule meetings, and more. They are there to keep students safe and keep the peace. They can hold detentions if deemed necessary, and assist other employees when needed. A receptionist is in charge of helping students get from place A to B, and are the people to go to when redeeming reward tokens!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My experience with detailRP is still improving to this day, however, I have been on EMS before and I’m currently on the HS Track team, which also needs detailRP to participate in the team. I believe I am quite experienced with detailRP. I was on the EMS team for roughly around 3 months with a rough total of 175 or more quotas, before I resigned due to personal reasons. Whilst being part of the receptionist team a while back, I stayed for around 6-7 months before leaving for EMS.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
dynkai

Service Dog
JSL
French
College
Language Authorisation

Korean

Tasha9580 (Don't use anymore due to forgotten password)
German Language
French Language
Swedish Language
German Language x2
Art Teacher
Police Cadet
School Receptionist
College Professor - CANNOT LINK (Done in DMS) ✓
College Professor [2nd]
History Teacher
EMS Doctor
PE Teacher
Subject change
German Language
Shop Owner
Shop Owner x2
Staff Application x3 - CANNOT LINK ✗
EMS Nurse
EMS Nurse x2
EMS Nurse x3
Teaching Assistant
Police Cadet

nydiak_sti
Korean Language
German Language
College

College Student Council x2
College
College Student Council

MrEngaged
Shopkeeper
EMS Doctor | PENDING

ItsJustKaos (Don't use anymore due to forgotten password)
Italian Language
Dutch Language
Italian Language
High School Council

MrMarried
EMS
KPD

Librarian

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): I have multiple accounts with different roles!
dynkai | Grade-12 Track
nydiak_sti | College B
MrEngaged | Grade-12
MrMarried | Grade-12
KNRD_ | Bird

zeZstz7bMtdHFxuwyfTTcUnLfx6SWWQzwSL-CfOpZAaQfMXWWwZ4GMTplcSwDw8HZPY-k0mGXXVqGe89GZSpnsV1ia-rbi...png

SITUATIONS
During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Sonchai would walk up to the student and ask for them to watch what they say, as they are on school grounds and they are also speaking to a member of the faculty. Sonchai would then proceed to warn them and if they continue, he would threaten them with detention.
❑ If in detention, they continue to act up; Sonchai would ask for a Principal or Dean to come to detention for further assistance.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would call out for them to break it up before walking towards them and getting between them. He then would make sure they are a few feet apart from each other before asking about what was going on and what caused the issue to uprise. Afterward, he would give both the students detention as they were fighting on school grounds and would ask for a nurse's assistance to clean them up from any cuts and bruises.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Sonchai would simply go to them and tell them what it is they are doing wrong, before giving them a chance to correct what they were doing and act more professionally. If nothing changed, he would report it to the higher-up faculty for them to deal with and take action accordingly.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Whilst in the break room, Sonchai is friendly towards all staff members of the school, professors, teachers, other employee factions, and of course the higherups. He is usually seen working on paperwork, grabbing a coffee or something to snack on while he is on break. If not in the break room, he is usually wandering around the school, patrolling the grounds to make sure all students were doing the right thing!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst in your chosen role:

/me
would pull out the chair before him, take a seat and press a button on the computer. He then waited a few moments as the computer started up before putting in the school’s password and opening the needed applications.

/me would stand up, pushing the chair in under the table, before walking towards the shelves where the school schedules were placed before he carefully reached up and pulled one out, making sure no other books or papers fell. He then walked back to his seat, pulled it out, and handed the student the schedule with a smile on his face. ‘Here you are, I hope this helps you! Enjoy the rest of your day and if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!’

/me would take the student's tokens with a proud smile, his tattoos slowly being uncovered as he reached over the desk. He then counted each token to make sure all tokens were accounted for, before turning back to the student and asking what they would like! ‘You have enough tokens for a toy or plushie of your choosing. Which would you like?’ He waited for the student's response, patiently.

In-Character Section
Full Name (First & Last only): Sonchai Singto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name: Sonchai | Mr. Singto

Age (Minimum is 25): Sonchai is 38 years of age
Religious Denomination: Nil.
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: Sonchai received a degree in Administration
Year of Graduation: High School Graduation: 2002
College Graduation: 2006
Major(s): Psychology, Maths
Minors: Health & Safety

Nationality: Thai
Current Location: Karakura, Japan!
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory [338/300 words]
❑ Sonchai Singto was a young male born in Chiang Mai, Thailand March 1st, 1984. When Sonchai was born he was not born alone! Sonchai had a twin brother whose name was Chaisai Singto. When the twins were born they grew up in a lovely home with their parents. As time passed by the family started to slowly grow bigger. Kasaem Singto and Madee Singto were Sonchai's little brother and little sister, one-day Sonchai's father called him and announced horrible news. They found out that their mother had sadly passed away due a heart disease in late 2017. Sonchai was devastated and had not spoken to anyone for a while.

❑ A few years later, in 2000, Sonchai took a visit to Karakura, Japan where he entered Karakura HighSchool as an exchange student, he met lovely people at the school and adored the faculty! A year later, he turned 18 he studied hard for the final exams. Sonchai was nervous if he failed before the results were announced! But good news, Sonchai passed and continued studying in college until he was old enough to get a job, although Sonchai was not sure what he would want to be, he noticed how lovely Karakura Highschool was and thought for a long while about giving an opportunity to apply for a job at the school. Sonchai informed his father about the thought he had for the job at the school and his father supported him in it.

❑ Sonchai was happy being supported with the idea as he went to get the job application files.
Aged thirty-two, Sonchai moved to Karakura, Japan, and decided to settle in for a year before finally sending his application to become a School Receptionist. He had continued to send letters to his father, notifying them of the journey he was going on and how each day in Karakura had gone, it was not the best city, but it was a place he could settle down, and help the vast amount of high school and college students in.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation to apply is simply because I love working. I love the idea of working and I also love to help others when they do not know the answer to something. There is not much reason besides wanting to do something I enjoy doing. Personally, I think the best job is being a receptionist, as it's the first point of contact people will have when they walk into school and meet new people. I don’t have much to do, since graduation and finishing my courses and I’d like to put my knowledge into a position I wish to fulfill. It has always been my dream to help others. Though if I am declined, I will understand and I will re-apply at a later date.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): I have had the experience working in a daycare before, as a work placement job. I enjoyed it very much, and I have always thought of applying again to another school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to be accepted, however, to answer this question. I believe I deserve to be accepted because I truly will put effort into my job and it would be a great roleplay experience for me! I believe that most people apply for the yen not liking their job. However, unlike me, I will love my job because it is not just about the yen but about the experience and communication! I myself have a great communication skill set. So I will be more than happy to talk to anyone! I have also been a receptionist on another character before and I rather enjoyed my time working as a receptionist.

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application. I hope to hear from you soon!
Do you have any questions?: N/A

My Discord:
1661282333866.png

Users who are viewing this thread