IGN (In-Game Name):

NotCrash
Crash_RPs (alt account)

Discord Name & Tag:
Crash#0833

Previous bans:
I've never been banned.

Describe your activity on the server:
Over the past few months, my activity on the server has been centered around my growing interest in roleplaying and my desire to learn more about it.
I've learned a lot about the rules and role-playing through GangRP and many other aspects.
I'm usually online 3-5 hours a day. In the last few days my activity has been reduced a bit because I had final exams and a driving test. But now that this is over I will be able to return to normal activity.

Which timezone are you in?
UTC/GMT +2

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

My faction applications in chronological order:
Receptionist [Denied]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/crash_rps-receptionist-application.55323/

Nurse [Accepted]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application-crash_rps.56697/
Nurse [Denied]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/crash_rps-coming-back-to-khs-nurse-application.59370/
BMD [Denied]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/unleashing-the-unpredictable-crash-s-bmd-application-1.59769/

Teacher [Withdrawn]: https://schoolrp.net/threads/crashs-history-teacher-application.60041/

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is partly based on my eagerness to explore new aspects of the server and engage in new and exciting role-playing experiences. Another big aspect is the curiosity and general interest in police work. I'd love to learn a little more about how the police work, so I figured PoliceRP would be a nice way to do so.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a decent understanding of the police work and the KPD, the ranks and equipment and also the responsibilities of police officers. I know that police officers are tasked with maintaining law and order, protecting citizens, and preventing crime. They must also respond to emergencies and accidents, investigate crimes, gather evidence, and make arrests when necessary. Monitoring the front desk, going on patroles is also a big part of the job. While I don't have firsthand experience, I want to learn more about the KPD and to gain a better understanding of the work and training.

Equipment:
The KPD has a large number of resources and equipment to carry out the police service. Below I have listed some of these pieces of equipment. It is important here that the possession of this police equipment is illegal for all citizens who are not employed by the KPD.

Baton:
The baton is an effective piece of equipment, with a two-block range and two hits to knock out attackers, it serves officers well for self-defense and close-range protection. It can still backfire significantly if the baton got mugged and is used against oneself.

X26 Taser:
When pursuing criminals, the Taser is probably the KPD's most valuable tool. Instant stun on hit helps cops catch criminals and temporarily immobilize them. Unlike the baton, the X26 Taser cannot be mugged.

Police Handcuffs:
Restraints used to secure a person's wrists in close proximity to one another. Handy for securing captured criminals and making them a less dangerous if they still attempt to fight back.

Police Radio:
This is probably one of the most important pieces of equipment, as it provides availability and communication among the Karakura Police Force. The KPD's radio always ensures rapid reinforcement and solid communication.

Breathalyzer:
A useful device for measuring a person's alcohol level.

Pepper Spray:
An eye irritant that causes a burning sensation, pain, and temporary blindness. With a range of up to seven blocks, pepper spray should not be underestimated.

Crowbar:
This tool is mostly used to break into apartments and houses (with a search warrant or in emergencies) to arrest criminals, free imprisoned hostages or to conduct searches for weapons or other illegal goods.

Glock 17:
This pistol is primarily used by higher ups as it is only used in an absolute emergency. Armed and with eight rounds in the magazine, you're probably the biggest threat in all of Karakura.

Riot Gear:
In a city with crime rates as high as Karakura's, protective gear is very important to the KPD. Riots, hostage-taking, armed robberies. In serious crime cases one must always be protected.

Luminol Spray:
A liquid used to detect blood on people's weapons and masks and belongings.

Body Camera:
A waterproof continuous recording camera mounted on the front of the uniform, recording everything from the officer's point of view.

First Aid Kit:

A small box that is likely to become important. If you're fighting crime, you should definitely have it with you. It can save lifes.

Vehicles:
The KPD has two types of vehicles, the Police Bike and the Police Cruiser. The Police Bike is a small and agile vehicle that allows a single rider to move around quickly. The Police Cruiser, on the other hand, can transport up to four people quickly.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is an essential part of SchoolRP as they help to maintain order and ensure the safety of students and citizen. There may be instances of harassment, theft, vandalism, or other criminal activity, and it's the role of the police to investigate and prevent these incidents from occurring.
Additionally, the presence of police officers can help to create a sense of security and trust within the city. Students and citizen can feel more comfortable and confident knowing that there are trained professionals looking out for their safety.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION
body.png

Character's Full Name:

Ronan Matsuda

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male; he/him

Character's Academic Background:
Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Japanese Sign Language (fluent)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Ronan Matsuda has an athletic and lean physique, standing at 5'9 in height. He stands out with his blond hair and his emerald green eyes. His appearance reflects a blend of his Japanese heritage and Western influences. Ronan often dresses in a professional attire or a black shirt with camouflaged pants.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Ronan is usualy a serious person who always wants to protect his friends and colleagues. In both his professional and private life, he takes a focused and calm approach, with a strong emphasis on discipline. His interactions are characterized by a straightforward and direct communication style, which still leaves a little room for his sense of humor.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Ronan values teamwork and understands the importance of maintaining positive relationships with colleagues. He believes that collaboration, respect and open communication are essential to successful team dynamics. He believes that you can't achieve as much alone as in a team, even if he often tries to take care of things himself.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Ronan has a natural inclination for leadership. He is a good listener, but also has strong decision-making skills and a good instinct that he can always rely on. He is not afraid to take the initiative and support his team in achieving their goals.

BACKSTORY

Ronan Matsuda was born in the Japanese capital of Tokyo. His childhood was shaped by the strict and disciplined upbringing of his japanese father, a dedicated police officer. His early life was filled with curiosity, especially asking questions about his gaelic mother, who died giving birth to him. But his father always avoided that topic and never spoke about her. Raised under his father's watchful eye, Ronan witnessed firsthand the consequences of criminal activity and the devastating effects it had on individuals and communities. His father's stories and experiences fueled his desire to make a difference and protect the innocent from the clutches of crime.
Life took a turn when his father lost his life in a confrontation with one of the cities bigger gangs. This devastating event occurred during Ronan's teenage years and left an indelible mark on his psyche. The loss of his father served as a catalyst for Ronan's decision to follow in his footsteps and become a police officer.
Driven by his personal mission to take down criminal organizations and protect innocent lives, Ronan pursued a career in law enforcement. He immersed himself in rigorous academic study and physical training, trying to acquire the skills needed to fight the very gangs that had caused him so much suffering.

After finishing his bachelor degree in criminal justice, Ronan made the unexpected decision to enlist in the Japanese military. Key to this choice was his deep desire to further develop his skills, broaden his understanding of security operations and gain hands-on experience in a different area of law enforcement.
The time in the military proved to be a turning point in his life. He went through rigorous training, both physically and mentally, pushing his limits to become a versatile and disciplined individual. The military environment instilled in him a strong sense of duty, obedience, and a deep appreciation for teamwork. Following his dedicated military service, Ronan's career took yet again an unexpected turn when he was forced to give up his military duties and take time off to focus on his recovery. During his service, he suffered a serious injury that required a period of rest and rehabilitation.

Devoting himself to his recovery, Ronan's path led him to conduct extensive research on law enforcement opportunities in various regions. It was during this exploration that his attention was drawn to the Japanese island of Karakura. Known for its significant crime rate, the island presented a unique challenge and an opportunity for Ronan to make a substantial impact on the community. Arriving in Karakura, Ronan wasted no time in pursuing his ambition. He eagerly submitted an application to the Karakura Police Department, who were actively looking for new cadets to join their ranks. With his strong academic background in criminal justice, his military experience and his resilience to adversity, Ronan was confident that he was the right candidate for the position within Karakura's police force.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Simple answer: No, a pocket knife is after all still a deadly weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol; Pain Medication: ¥1,500
Lactulose; Constipation Medication: ¥2.500
Cough Syrup; Throat Medication: ¥6,000
Unbranded Bandage; Medical Item: ¥1,000

Eyepatch; Medical Item: ¥5,000

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
As a police officer, my main duty is to serve and protect the community, and ensure that justice is served in a fair manner. If I witness any co-worker physically abusing an inmate, I will not hesitate to take immediate action to put a stop to it.
Firstly, I will intervene and try to stop the abuse from continuing, ensuring the safety of the inmate. I will then report the incident to my superiors and provide a detailed account of what I saw. It is important to document any evidence, including photographs or video footage, that could be used to support my report.
It is important to ensure that any abuses of power or violations of the law are dealt with promptly and fairly, to maintain public trust in KPD.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
It is important to be careful in such a situation. First, I call for backup on the radio. The next step is to get my co-worker away from the attacker as fast as possible. I pull out my taser and yell a warning to everyone, telling them to back away from said co-worker, if they do not listen I will tase them so they can not run away. When the situation is deescalated and the attacker(s) hopefully in cuffs, I will check on my co-worker and check if they have any injuries. If needed I will call EMS over the radio and use the first aid kit for the initial treatment of any wounds and injuries.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I were to find out that my co-worker is corrupt, I would immediately report the matter to my superiors. It's important to take such matters seriously, as corruption within the KPD can have serious consequences for public safety and the reputation of the KPD as a whole. I would provide any evidence I have to support my claim and cooperate with any investigation into the matter. It's essential to maintain the integrity of the police force and ensure that everyone is held accountable for their actions, regardless of their position within the KPD.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would immediately decline the bribe and make it clear that I cannot be bought or influenced by illegal means. I would inform the criminal that their actions are illegal and that attempting to bribe an officer is a serious offense that will only worsen their situation. I would fine them for the attempt to bribe a government official.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread