mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Nurse Application | 0KPU11UPH03

baeisliddy

Level 5
baeisliddy
baeisliddy
Notable
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: My minecraft username is 0KPU11UPH03 (The one I'm applying with), liddyisbae (Being used by another person currently).

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): My discord is baeisliddy (Yes, in lowercase, and no tag), but my nickname is luvingelliot.

How old are you? (Optional): I am currently 16, turning 17 March 2nd of 2024.

What is your time zone?: My time zone is CST/CDT.

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is quite average, it has been a little low recently, but I reassure you that if I got this position, I would definitely be active every day for at least 3 hours. (I previously used to be on almost more than that every day!)

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I've been banned 2 times sadly. The first time, I was aware of a previous duping situation -- but I did turn myself in! I never did dupe myself; I was only aware of certain people doing such... this ban was about a year and a half ago or so. I did not appeal for this one. The second time around was more recent, probably about a few months ago if memory serves me correct. It was due to my toxicity toward a known ERPer because he was asking my minor friends... (he was very much so a legal adult) to ERP and do weird things in general. I now know better and go to staff when the problem seems to require doing so. I did appeal for this, but it wasn't accepted. I delete the appeal when it got denied, my apologies!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I'll be demoted! I am very aware of this fact, and thankfully I never HAVE been demoted for being inactive!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: The school employee role I'd like to apply for would be nurse, but if that fills up, I'll happily take another role if offered to me.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The role I'd be applying for is a school nurse position. Being a school nurse entails a lot of things, but the first few things that come to my mind would be that they help students when injured, help other faculty in situations, help students, or help when someone needs to confide in you. This means anywhere from talking to a student to calm them down, help a teacher with their class, help resolve a situation, help an injured student, call someone to the front desk over the intercom, supervise detention... ANYTHING like that. TL;DR -- nurses can do anything when its required... but their work is typically based around helping hurt students and people of the school!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've had almost over 3 years of experience in RP on SRP exclusively. This is anywhere from DetailRP, RomanceRP, GangRP, CombatRP, anything you could imagine. Outside of SRP, I've played several other games where I've also detailed RP, where it could be your day-to-day life and more. The styles of RP I listed speak for themselves... but I can say confidentially that I'm a decent RPer in the least -- the time I've spent on RP as well as writing has only built the skill for me as you'd expect it to. Slice of life RP is definitely my favorite.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: Personally, I'd like to join the School Employee faction because I find interest in jobs based around the school itself. I've only had 2 before, and I quit very shortly after... so I'd like to see this as a new opportunity to stay committed to the job -- especially because I believe I will this time! I enjoy DetailRP, but recently I've gotten very sick of it in general. I think nurse DetailRP will be more enjoyable and exciting because it'll be something new that I'll have to learn over time. I also have quite a lot of free time due to school being out for me. Summer brings me boredom as I do not have many things to do, and with the amount of time I have, this new position could easily fill that free time of mine.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shopkeeper-application-liddyisbae.60408/ | DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/liddyisbae_-teacher-application.38345/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/tutor-app.39370/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-autherization-app.45032/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/0kpu11uph03s-lang-app.58919/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-lang-app.45074/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.37386/ | ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.29388/ | ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Sadly, I currently only have 2 high school accounts, both being Grade 12s. Neither have any special roles.

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character, Hou Valentina-Zhi would react in a mature manner. This means he would NOT curse back at them, say rude things... etc. First he would approach said student... and warn them for saying such things to him. If the student hadn't listened to his first warning, he'd warn them once more. If they hadn't listened to his second warning, he'd hand said student a detention slip and go on with his day. My explanation of warning the student at hand would be explaining to them why these things are not acceptable for them to be saying to him... and tell them to not say those things again.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would react to students fighting by telling said students to quit the altercation... if this hadn't worked... which I expect it wouldn't; he'd attempt to intervene in a safe and acceptable way after calling other staff for backup -- trying to get each student to stop. If by then they haven't stopped causing said altercation, my character would warn them... if they still hadn't stopped, he'd give each student a detention slip and keep them separated to the best of his ability. After this, he would explain to each student why the behavior they were partaking in was unacceptable.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would first tell the other school employee to quit what they're doing -- followed by an explanation as to why this act is dangerous and inappropriate for their work setting. If the co-worker hadn't quit... my character would safely attempt to get their co-worker to stop by getting them out of whatever the situation may be. If they were adamant about not listening to my character and still continuing to put others in danger, my character would most likely radio for a higher-up (SLT) to come to the scene and help.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: If my character, Hou, were to be in the employee break room, he would most likely keep to himself and get whatever he may have needed and get out. If he were relaxing in the room for a moment, and someone he knew happened to be in the room with him, he would most likely begin to speak to them in a kind, and quiet manner as to not disturb who ever may be around them in the room... etc. He knows better than to rough house and be obnoxious, especially in a setting such as that.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&rhad gazed up from his desk toward the student, staring at them for a moment before processing their presence. A small smile shoots onto his face as his eyes curl... his appearance was kind. &o"Hello, may I do something for you?" &rHe questions... waiting for a response from the student. His eyes go toward the large bruise on their arm, ****yzing their injury as they explained why they had been there. Hou takes out a notebook... starting to write down the students information and what they'd told him about said injury. After doing this, he'd stand up from his seat and goes over to the door, letting them in and following procedure cautiously.

(THIS ACT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PREVIOUS ONE.)
/me &r's hands went to pull open a drawer on the small metal table next to them as he as down by the patient's bed. It was visible now, out of the drawer he had grabbed a roll of bandages... or gauze as you may call it, along with ointment and medical tape. On the patients visible wound, he would grab a small, clean bowl from the metal table, along with rubbing alcohol. He gently nudges their arm so the patient would move it overtop the bowl... he now beginning to unscrew the cap of the rubbing alcohol's bottle. &o"Warning, this'll sting..." &rHe mentions a bit delayed as he already had started to pour some of the alcohol on their wound. This would cleanse it... and some bubbles would show as the process was happening. Now, he takes a clean napkin and wipes off any of the left-over liquid on their arm. After doing this, he'd set the cap back onto the rubbing alcohol bottle and instead take off the top of the ointment tube. Squeezing some of the ointment onto his now gloved fingertips, he'd gently rub it into the afflicted spot on the person and take a decently sized piece of gauze to wrap around their arm. He finishes this by ripping off a piece of medical tape and sticking it on the end of the gauze to keep it in place on their arm. &o"All done!"

/me &rstood up from his desk chair, walking over to the office door... and stepping out. He was on the move! In his arm he held what seemed to be a large binder... I wonder what was in it? Now taking a larger stride, he was walking toward somewhere; oh, it was the employee break room. As he turnt the handle to open the door of said room, he'd notice it was locked... he takes out a key and pushes it into the handle. Twisting it, the door was now open. He steps inside and shuts it behind him. Walking toward the copy machine, you could infer what he was about to do. Taking a handful of student records out of the large binder, he'd lift up the lid of the copier, and set the copies face down for the machine -- letting it get to work! He closes his binder and sits down at a nearby table to wait for the papers to finish.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): My full legal name is Hou Valentina-Zhi.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): My preferred title is Mr.
Preferred Name: My preferred name is Valentina-Zhi, or V-Z as an abbreviation.

Age (Minimum is 25): I am 27 years of age.

Academic Degree: I have a PHD in nursing.
Major(s): My Majors were in Science of Nursing, Biology, and Nursing.
Minors: My minors were in Nutrition and Psychology.

Nationality: Chinese.
Known Languages: I know Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Japanese.

Backstory

Hou Valentina-Zhi grew up in the central of China, more specifically... the town of Wuhan in the province of Hubei. It was a large city, bustling, probably overpopulated in all honesty. His family was complete... except for the fact he was an only child, and his mother and father were constantly stepping on each other's toes. Why? They were NOT a good match. Hou's father wasn't exactly what you'd imagine for the typical one you'd want someone to grow up with. Beside the fact his dad was a breadwinner and CEO of a large company based in the business district of Wuhan, he has a secret that Hou caught him in the middle of; he was cheating on Hou's mother with his damn RECEPTIONIST! ...Right there, right in their house... right on that fancy, white leather couch that his mother picked out for them. He was the furthest thing from thoughtful and Hou despised, and still despises that fact to this day. Hou kept that secret to himself though, he wanted to keep the family that others thought was perfect.

They were the ideal family to others on the outside. They didn't see how Hou's dad was a deadbeat always stuck at work, how he was a player even in his late 40s. They didn't see how his dad didn't have a lick of respect for any of them. Maybe that's where Hou got his major ego from, the one he hates because he knows he resembles his dad way more than he'd like to admit. He kept that secret from everyone, even his mother, that was until he caught his dad a SECOND time as he was dropping something off at his work. Right there, right in his office where people thought he worked long and hard for his family. No, it was completely the opposite, it was psychological warfare from there on. More specifically because Hou confessed to his mother, and she decided to take her revenge on her husband. Some revenge that she'd tell no one... nobody, not even her son after he admit this fact to her.

She enjoyed this revenge, a secret all to herself. She could finally hold something above her husband's head that nobody would find out about if she were to be careful enough, which she was. It was like putting a Band-Aid over a huge gash on someone's leg. It may look like it's helping, but it didn't do anything to make the sadness of her husband's lack of commitment go away. So she decided on something else. Something bigger, scarier, more impactful that she knew she was ready to unleash once she had finally caught her husband like she had been trying to for so long since Hou had admitted what he saw. She played the innocent, heart-broken role of someone who had just found out right in front of their eyes... except that wasn't the case of course. She cried, she guilt tripped him, and this is where she used psychology to benefit her plan she was slowly starting to build. The sad part was that he didn't show a lick of remorse for his actions as his wife played dumb in front of him.

This is where she didn't have a doubt in her mind that she wanted to do it. She wanted to kill him and toss the body in the river, no strings attached. Except this played out the exact opposite way she had wanted. She still held something above his head, but it was something different now as he was then shoving a knife directly into her stomach as she had been attempting to do this to him... and not the other way around. The person who died, it wasn't him, it was her. It was self-defense, he recited to himself. He said this over and over until her funeral had happened. He covered up the traces of his manslaughter, and no, not even Hou knew about this. He only came home from school after his father had framed his mother for the death as he hid the infliction on her stomach and had made it appear that suicide was the cause instead.

Her funeral was later that week, Hou was distraught, it was a tragedy. He was only 14, and a momma's boy. He lost the dedicated mother that was the only one to show him love. She was the only one that cared, so he wasn't the same after that as you'd expect.
Hou's home life wasn't the same either. It was now filled with random women every week who proclaimed to be his new mother figure. He didn't tolerate this in the slightest, and how did he cope? The one thing everyone advises against, the one thing that'll ruin your life even more than it already is for you to even get to that point. He had nobody to turn to, his father didn't care about his mental health, he didn't even bother to speak to him now that she was gone. He basically wasn't even his fathers child anymore. His new parental figure was now; drugs. You could imagine the effect this had on his barely teenage body. He started with just the simple things, you know, gateway drugs. You know how it goes in those documentaries, it's sad, it's all they can depend on. That was Hou now, he depended on what he could get his hands on, and that included meth, the one drug you don't even want to consider. He did everything opposite of what he was advised.

That also included Hou joining a gang he knew through a few connections, now he's just throwing his entirely life away on purpose. His dad caught on; he caught on past the point where it was noticeable. He didn't pay enough attention to him at all, and it shows even now. His dad was aiming to catch Hou in the act, and that he did. Right in their bathroom, on the toilet seat, doing rows of coke. It wasn't a pleasant sight for either party. Seeing your son go as low as that was just disastrous, and seeing your dad look at you with disgust isn't that great either. Shortly after that, with 0 notice, Hou was kicked out of his home, and instead he went to live with his girlfriend. The problem was now that he lived with ANOTHER deadbeat. Why was she a deadbeat? He found out quick. Staying later than she should've after her job one night, with another time of no notice, Hou drove to where she worked. He caught her the same way he caught his dad previously, and it was the most gut-wrenching betrayal to him.

So how did Hou cope? You could assume it'd be the same way he handled his mother's death, drugs. This time though, he made an oopsie. He did a little too much of it... and that's when he decided that he wasn't going to end his life with drugs. He stopped after that day and hasn't since. He left after he was released from the hospital, left right out of that country, with zero documentation for the government officials who just assumed he was going on a vacation -- to Karakura, Japan. He didn't start school for a while as he was going through rehab, but after that? It was straight chillin'... kind of? Hou got mixed in the wrong crowd again, except he didn't seek it out this time... and now he had a horrible friend group along with being in another gang -- minus the drugs of course. This is when his life went and had almost a whole 180. He met a guy, he never thought he'd like guys, but he liked this one.

This guy saved him.

This guy was his future husband.

Elio Valentina-Zhi.

It started by them meeting indirectly in Karakura's plaza, through one of Elio's friends. Elio was too nervous to speak to Hou directly, so he had his friend go up to Hou after they'd been searching for him for almost an hour and a half. It was tense and awkward, it stayed like that for their first few meetings... and even their first date. Hou appreciated someone who didn't judge him for exploring his sexuality, he did feel uncomfortable by the fact it was practically a blind date personality-wise... except it was a blind date that happened to be with the love of his life.

Their first real interaction was when Hou was joking around with one of Elio's friends on Onrain. A few comments were exchanged between the two and it led to violence. Elio's friends weren't that great after all. These comments had led to Elio getting his ankle cut off, due to Hou's humor with his supposed friend. Elio took the hit when he didn't deserve it, and Hou wasn't pleased at all. During all of that, Hou stuck by Elio's side. The first real memory Hou has of them was them hiding with each other from said friends, and Hou being overly protective. It stayed like this after, and it still takes place. He's the overprotective husband that most dream of, and he will quite literally do anything for Elio.

They spent most of their school life together, whether that be studying for their degrees, or sitting in the basement of the college cheer house. That's where most of their memories were made together. While their relationship together hasn't been the most eventful outside of each other, they have been there for the important, serious, dangerous, sweet, and thoughtful moments with each other, and being there in those times showed Hou how to learn to trust people again. Or at least, trust his partner. Elio's been the only person after his mom to care about him. He hasn't cheat, he's helped him with his self-esteem, his mental health, his dangerous friends, he's just been there for it all, and that's what matters to Hou deep down.

Elio's the first person Hou's felt safe with.

Hou isn't only there for the security though, the spark he has with Elio is unmatched and they have more passion than anyone could ever describe. They love each other with everything they have. There's no proper way to describe the two, especially not here; in person they'd be described as the clingiest, attached, most sweet couple you could ever imagine.

They're growing older together now, and as they continue to do so, they now have two adoptive children to support together while also taking care of each other. Their lives will continue happily alongside each other, living right inside of Karakura's local shopping district.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining Karakura High School is based toward my family, helping those in need, and learning new skills while also putting my previous education to use. For everything I mentioned, I'll give an explanation. Me and my husband both are currently looking for jobs... and I've been interested in joining a schools employee team for a long while now. I never could get myself to do it... but here I am! Recently, we've adopted two new additions to our family. We have a teenage son, and a baby girl. I've been wanting to put myself out there more for them too, so I could support them, myself, AND my husband too. Beside supporting my family though, I'm also interested in putting myself out there for the students of the school, to support them. When I was previously enrolled in Karakura's school district, I know it was rough on me for multiple reasons, and I'd like to be the strong, leading adult figure to guide them like I knew how I wanted someone to guide me before. This also means taking care of them by my assumed position as a possible school nurse, and helping them if anything were to be wrong. (MY OOC MOTIVATION: I would love to learn a new position on SRP and spend my time on it, as well as gaining new friends and learning new RP styles. I also just genuinely enjoy spending my time inside the school as anyone would and or should, so applying for this is a no-brainer looking at how I have the time, patience, and am ready to put in the work for this.)

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): (ICLY; N/A) (OOCLY, not on this character!) I do have 2 previous experiences... but that was a long while ago... a year and a half ago if not longer if I'm remembering correctly. I quit very shortly after I applied for each position, which were teacher and tutor. I actually enjoyed tutoring, but I had quit sooner rather than later due to being bored of the position. Teaching, I just couldn't handle personally. I'm applying again for nurse this time as we know, and I know that I've grown more patient as a person, more capable of handling difficult situations, and I also have the time on my hands, so I'd love to give it a shot even though my past with school faction isn't the best. As I've gotten older, it makes more sense to myself that I've grown more mature and wouldn't just quit immediately because of something random like being bored. I'm more thoughtful than that by now, and I know I'll take the time to learn and enjoy the position if I were to be accepted.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted over other applicants due to the fact that I've grown more mature, and that may mean that in certain cases I'll be more capable of handling this sort of thing compared to someone else who may not be as mature. Of course, maturity may not mean anything, but it also takes a certain amount of effort and a good mindset to be able to do something like this (which I'm ready to give), because I know a lot of people can get bored or drained of this sort of thing fast due to its repetitive nature. Personally, I've grown to enjoy repetitive things, and I think that while this job may not be as repetitive as expected, I'll still enjoy the breath of fresh air it'll provide to me as I haven't had a professional role in a long time; and I'd love to be able to have the opportunity of spending my time on something. I'd also like to mention that I can be fast on my feet, and a quick thinker. I've got some skill toward hasty-ness and I think that'll be an important skill for a job like this! (THIS IS AN ICLY, AND OOCLY ANSWER. ME AND MY CHARACTER BOTH HAVE THE SAME MINDSET.)

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
If there were any spots open but the one I applied for were to be taken, and my application is liked by those who review it, I would happily take another role if offered to me.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread