Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

JollyJoltik (Account I'm applying on.)
NikolasGR.

Previous bans:
A single ban for ERP.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/blackrosekillers-ban-appeal.22719/

Describe your activity on the server:
I’d consider myself as a rather active member of the SchoolRP community. I don’t log on daily for a massive amount of time, but when I do, I usually have a bunch of free time. I have a lot of motivation to roleplay on the server, which is why I can be seen active most days of the week and well, month even, unless something else has occurred, of course.

Which timezone are you in?:
The timezone I’m in is CEST.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag:
I do have Discord; My tag is JollyJoltik#4560.

Do you have a microphone:
I do have a microphone and it thankfully enough is functional.

List your current and past applications:
I'm posting the applications I've done for this specific account, as the rest would most likely not seem to be necessary.
Greek - https://schoolrp.net/threads/nightrps-language-application.24478/ Accepted
Tutor - https://schoolrp.net/threads/greqorys-private-tutor-application.26448/ Denied
Tutor #2 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/greqorys-private-tutor-application-2.27304/ Denied
Tutor #3 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/8zxgs-private-tutor-app.32554/ Accepted
Chef - https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregs-school-chef-application.35513/ Denied
P.E. Teacher - https://schoolrp.net/threads/p-e-teacher-application.37769/ Accepted
JSL - https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.38454/ Accepted
Psychiatrist - https://schoolrp.net/threads/gregs-ems-application.42252/ Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve always had this one little motive that could also be worded as a ‘’need’’ to explore the variety of different roleplaying situations yet also different factions this server has. I first went through the school faculty, both as an employee and a teacher, moved on to the hospital faction and during my stay there, I always had this one question of ‘’How would it feel like if I was a part of the Police faction?’’.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct, due to them being rather easy to remember. Some examples of them would be:
- Battery.
- Evasion.
-Vandalism.
- Underage Possession of Alcohol.
- Possession of Illegal Weaponry.
- Resisting Arrest.
- 1st/2nd degree murder.

And so on; Due to them being too many, I won’t be adding every single one of them, but I did add from what can be seen, some of the important ones.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Despite my lack of motivation to read books, documentaries, or even some films regarding the police, I’ve got some supposedly good knowledge about the police force and how they work, how they need to behave during work and so on.

First up, whilst being part of the police department, you must stay professional at all times and more importantly, be prepared for the unexpected.

Next, an officer needs to adapt to his surroundings and have good communication skills, in which patrols will help them out more for this specific cause.

In addition, an officer also needs to remind the citizens of the city that himself as well as the rest of the force are the ones who respect, protect yet also enforce the law, no matter how small the crime they’ve committed. Crimes have different ranges from one another, but they also have the appropriate punishments, from giving someone a fine, to even putting them behind bars.

What’s more is that an officer needs to clear up suspicions around town; That means that if they find someone wandering around with a mask, or even behave in a suspicious way, they should best search that individual the soonest, and make sure nothing wrong goes through unnoticed.

Lastly, when receiving a call, an officer needs to answer the call immediately and ask small yet accurate questions about what’s going on, such as what’s the crime committed if any, where it’s happening, what they see, and a location before they take any actions.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Gang activity in this server is by far the most popular, so the importance to having a strong yet also active police force is bigger than what we think. The role of the police is to protect their citizens as much as possible, as well as decrease the large amount of criminals who wander around them. The crime rate needs to be lowered, and that’s on the police’s hands. Without them, the city would be doomed with those around, having to deal with constant murders, drunk people, scammers, and so on.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully acknowledge that I can get demoted whenever, as I’m meant to be active at all times.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I wholeheartedly agree on being fully dedicated to the role I will be given.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
I’m well aware of this, so whenever it does happen, I’ll make my way to training the soonest, as I do not wish to get myself into trouble for ignoring what I need to go through those sessions.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I’m not allowed to do such a thing, and I’m planning to keep it that way, that being obeying said rule, as I don’t want to take anything personally with anyone from the community.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?:

Estes Matsuzaki is a Japanese man who stood tall at the height of 6'5''. He'd appear to have onyx-black hair with a small yet noticeable white-near-silver streak. His eyes would have the morning sky's color, a delightful light-blue shade. As for his accent, it'd seem to be rather deep yet not as aggressive as most people would think. In addition, despite him beaming a smile most of the time, he knew when to keep his facial expression neutral, as it does change quite swiftly, depending on the situation and his current location.

What they're like on and off the job?:
On Duty
: Estes’ on duty behavior matches one’s who is fully concentrated and ready to do what needs to be done during his shift, like a ‘’workaholic’’. He stays neutral, and ensures his movements are going to be swift whenever he is needed for whatever the task he has to face. His dedication to provide the best he can is on the top of his priorities.

Off Duty: Whilst off duty, Estes becomes an ‘’everyday citizen’’, taking his time to relax and enjoy the city as well as everything around him. He also does seem to change character and become a bit ‘’goofy’’ and enthusiastic, just to free his mind from his hard work.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Estes usually looks up to his co-workers, usually beaming a smile to them for their dedication and hard work to what they’re offering to the city named Karakura. He wants to ensure that his co-workers, but also himself keep on giving satisfying results to the citizens who are suffering with the unfortunate events that keep on happening, no matter how hard the struggle is. As for his futuristic plans, he only has hopes for his current relationship to grow stronger as the time flies by, but he also has hopes that he doesn’t disappoint whoever during his shifts, due to him being a ‘’workaholic’’ of a person. He does also plan to spend some more time with his family, but he puts their safety before anything.

BACKSTORY
May 17th. This was the day that marked Estes’ birth. He was raised by a loving mother, and a father, who unfortunately wasn't the best for a parental figure, due to his abusive behavior towards his mother, Ahma, but also his own, Estes. Despite the toxic relationship the parents had, after plenty of talks, they managed to raise Estes as a caring boy, who’s also quite supportive.

During his school days, he did have his ‘’bully’’ phases, by simply being rude to whoever, but after the many complaints his parents got about his behavior, they decided it was about time and they had a talk about it. Unfortunately for the two parents, it didn’t seem to have any change in his actions, so they resorted to their plan B, of taking him to an expert psychiatrist, who seemed to claim that could help any patient that was brought to her. Her name was Akiza, and to the family’s surprise, after about three months of meetings and talks about his problems and behavior, and in general anything additional that was worth the mention to their talk, Estes turned out to become the boy they wanted to raise, that being their supportive little son, who instead of hurting others, wanted to share a smile or a hug.

The psychiatrist seemed to leave a really great impression on Estes, due to him wanting to study Psychology as much as possible, and any other subject that pretty much drew his attention. But for now at least, Psychology was easily his number one. Himself and his family moved to Nagoya after hearing the school’s amazing reputation, and thought that he could follow his dreams with ease if he studied there, which is also what happened. He finished High School with some pleasant-for-the-eye grades, and even moved on to College to take his Psychology classes a step further. He was at least at the top 8 of his class, and his mother was beyond proud of what he’s done so far. As for his father, he kept on insisting for him that he should’ve gone for the Criminology classes, in order for him to get even more interested in the Police.

Plenty of years passed, and Estes had just become 37 years old. He found himself working in a hospital somewhat near his home, as a psychiatrist. Quite the turn of events for our beloved Estes. He enjoyed his psychiatrist’s work, and even appreciated the amount of help she had offered him, so he decided to follow her steps and become like her. He even called her day after day for some tips about specific patients and even diagnosis issues he faced.

It was all fun and games until he received a phone call by a friend of his, just a week before his birthday too. It was his best friend from Okinawa, who didn’t seem to sound as happy. Estes asked what the problem was, and after learning the sudden yet tragic news, he hung up the phone and let it drop from his right hand, having a jaw-dropping moment. He found out that one of his close friends, Claude, had just gone missing for plenty of days and cannot be found anywhere. After a month or so, Estes had quit his job from the hospital and rushed to head to Karakura, where he met with his friend who called him back then. He was asked to take over the family he was raising and Estes just happily accepted right away, heading to his workplace which surprisingly enough, was also a hospital.

A full year passed and Estes quit from that other hospital as well. He headed home and thought to himself of who could’ve possibly killed his dearest friend. A swift moment passed and a flashback hit him. It was his dad’s words about the police. Now you may ask, how does this all add up? Well, for one he started to go back to a University and study Law Enforcement Operations, Criminal Law, Criminal Justice and plenty more. He had two goals, those being the main one, protecting his family, friends and also citizens of Karakura, and two, find out what happened to his friend.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Estes Matsuzaki.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Estes.

Preferred Name:
Estes.

IC Phone number:
(030)-986-4243

Religious Denomination:
Christian.

Marital Status:
In a relationship.

Nationality:
Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

2 years of training.

Working Experience:
7 years of working experience fully, 2 of them being as a police intern.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s Degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology, Criminology.

Minor(s):
Science, Chemistry.

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages:
Greek and Japanese Sign Language (JSL)

Yonio