mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

RandomlyDenied Medical Professor Application 4!

RandomlyAccepted

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
What is your Minecraft Username?:
RandomlyDenied

Do you have any previous bans?:
Yes, I was banned for continuing to be toxic, during that time I was just not in a good mental state but doing better. I know what I did was wrong and it will never happen again.

What is your timezone?:
PST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
RandomlyAcceptedd#4389

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted. If I have to be inactive for a long period of time I will make an inactivity log.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am pretty active on the game, I try to be on for a 2-3 hours a day but typically more. Before I was banned, I was on almost every day and tried to teach as much as I could. During the times I wasn’t teaching I would RP or work on lesson plans. I am not really active on the forums, even after being unbanned on them. I might go through them and look at changes of the server or random post but that is about it. If I have a suggestion I will post it.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I am pretty sure I started playing SRP at the start of 2021 but I feel like I started in 2020, I am not sure though. I did join a year before I started really playing on the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
JSL Application - Denied
Professor Application 3 - Accepted
JSL Application - Accepted
Jin Application - Denied
Professor Application 2 - Accepted
Nurse Application - Accepted (Was accepted through DM’s)
Spanish Application - Denied
Professor Application 1 - Accepted
Russian Language Application - Accepted

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Adult

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

As you know I used to be a professor and despite some issues with some people I really enjoyed it. Ever since I was banned I missed teaching a lot and I knew I would try to appeal in the future so I tried learning as much as I could. I really like to try to make my classes interesting and fun. I noticed when I did teach a lot of people enjoyed my class and that made me feel good inside, someone even bought me a rank on my old professor account because they like my class so much. I also have a huge passion for medicine, medicine is something I can easily understand and I enjoy it a lot. Not only I really like teaching about my passion for medicine, it also helps me as I can learn things that I will learn in the future.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
From what I remember classroom logs is an automatic process where if you host a class and end it, it will log that class for that period. Before, you had to write out a log but now you do not unless things have changed. Classroom logs are important, it shows that the professor is active and also tells them if they reach their monthly quota or more so they can get paid the proper amount each month. Each log also shows how long the class was, how many students attended and how many college students were online at the time.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. No talking: You may only talk if I call on you or if I allow you to yell out the answer.
2. No eating or drinking: Unless the student has a medical condition (ex: Type 1 diabetes) they cannot have food or drinks in class. They are only allowed water in class but if they make a mess they must clean it up.
3. No phones in class: Unless told otherwise, phones must be off and away. Phones may be used if doing research about a subject. Students who use phones for medical purposes may have their phone on vibration mode.
4. No being disrespectful: During times you are allowed to talk you are not allow to be rude or disrespectful to other students
5. Do your work seriously: Do your work seriously, do not mess around and answer the questions properly.
6. Do not disrupt class: This is pretty much all the rules above combined, do not do anything that will disrupt class, this even includes getting up and moving seats.
7. Raise your hand: Unless told otherwise, always raise your hand if you need something. Though during skill labs, you are typically allowed to yell out the answer to make things go faster.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I had done lots of different types of roleplay on SRP and FiveM. I was EMS on SRP for a bit over a year before leaving. I was also a professor multiple times, I think around 3 times but I was never demoted beside being removed due to getting banned, instead left for some sort of reason. I would say I was also a professor for a bit over a year, I don’t fully know how long. I also did other roleplay like when I was on the track team but I think most of my RP came from EMS and professor. When I was EMS I was on almost every single day for multiple hours, I was even EMS and Professor at the same time before and was still able to get over the monthly quota amount. I am fairly used to roleplaying as a professor, overtime I learn more about how a professor acts and such. I also roleplay as a senior character

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor's job is not just teaching but also other duties. College professors must reach their monthly quota which is 10 classes a month, they must teach their subject. College professors must enforce the rules on school grounds, this can be done by giving them warnings, dentitions, or even reporting them to an SLT member. A college professor is also a role model to other students, this is why they should act mature and professional. Along with being mature and professional, they also must be strict and enforce the rules properly. A college professor's quota is 10 classes a month then they can receive a 350,000¥ for that month. If they teach an additional 5 classes, they can receive up to another 50,000¥ The maxim you can receive is 500,000¥which is 25 classes!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Namiko Nomura is a 5’ 7 female who was born on February 4th, 1987 in Tokyo, Japan. She moved to Sapporo which is in Hokkaido when she was 3 years old and moved to Asahikawa which is still in Hokkaido in her high school years. She also has a younger sister named Mingxia Nomura. Namiko has 2 degrees which are a Ph.D. in Medicine and a Master in Education. She typically wears formal outfits due to work but when she has the day off she likes to wear something comfortable like baggy clothes. Namiko likes to wear simple makeup as makeup can make her face break out. She has Paranoid Personality Disorder which she had since she was little, despite that with proper medications it is manageable and doesn’t affect her work life. She has anxiety which sometimes causes issues making friends and introducing herself, but teaching is a different story. She doesn’t have issues teaching in a big crowd as she loves to teach people about her passion. Due to anxiety, sometimes Namiko can have issues making friends but if they come up to her first it is an easier time. Namiko loves teaching people about her passion for trauma medicine which makes it easy for her to talk in big crowds. She likes making her classes as fun and interactive as possible. She wants every student to succeed and sometimes will go out of the way to help the student. Namiko knows the students are the future of this world which is why she gives them the best education she can. In the future, Namiko wants to explore more of Japan and possibly other parts of the world. She also wants to find someone that shares the same personality as her. There is possibly a chance of kids in the future but that is way in the future. She wants to continue teaching and will most likely not go back to becoming a surgeon unless there is a demand for them.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

She will first warn the group to keep it down. If I caught them again being loud again she would warn them again and tell them to break up the group. She will also warn them that next time that they do this again they will get detention and that they continue there could be a chance they get kicked off the team. She will also also alert others on the radio that they are being loud. If she catches them once again, she will give them detention for not listening and continuing to be loud. They will also be reported to the dean or vice dean.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
She will first warn the student to sit down and stop talking. If the student continues to be loud and annoying she will warn them once again. During that 2nd warning she will tell them if they continue they will get detention. If they do it again, they will get detention and kicked out of class. If a student is doing this during one of the skill labs depending on their behavior they might be kicked out or given a warning.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
/me
would grab the stack of papers with the test on it and pass them out to the students. She would keep her eye out to make sure the students haven’t started too early

/me would grab the CPR dummy and place her hand on top of the other. She places them in the middle of the chest and has her shoulders straight. She would start compressing down onto the CPR dummy, making sure to get about 2 inches deep. She lets the chest fully raise up before doing another compression. After 30 she would finish and stand back up to the class.

/me would take a piece of chalk and start doodling what it seems like a rough sketch of the heart. She would add the SA node, AV node, bachmann's bundle, internodal pathway, the bundle of his, left and right bunch branch, and the purkinje fibers. This would show the cardiac conduction system

Backstory
Namiko Nomura was born on February 4th, 1987 in Tokyo, Japan. Her mother is named Akane Nomura who is Japanese and her father is named Daichi Nomura who is Chinese. Her family was fairly wealthy, her mother was a nurse and her father co-owned a big company. Because of her father's job, they moved to Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan when she turned 3 years old, that is where she grew up. As Namiko grew up, there was something strange about her. She was very paranoid, but despite that, she was a very smart person even though she thought everyone was out for her. Because of this, she didn’t have many friends and only had a few close friends until Junior High School when her only 2 friends moved away. Her family had her see a psych and diagnosed her with anxiety. During Junior High, she had a field trip to Tokyo, Japan. During the field trip, a semi-big earthquake hit. It didn’t cause any damage but it scared Namiko badly. She has witnessed earthquakes before but this is her first big one. Ever since that day her paranoia and anxiety grew more, she was afraid that a bigger earthquake would hit. People made fun of her because of her anxiety and paranoia, they thought she was weird which hurt her mental state even more. As she got older she started believing in strange conspiracy theories, lucky none of the medical side of conspiracy theories but she did believe in the strange stuff like birds are not real. Despite her believing in crazy stuff, she still was very smart, primarily in science. Shocking, huh? One day in Senior High School a rumor went around that she believed in this stuff, this caused her to be bullied even more. Due to the severe bullying, her family moved to Asahikawa, Hokkaido, Japan. Her father didn’t mind as he was still able to go to work via train. Nearing the end of her high school years she got a diagnosis of Paranoid Personality Disorder, she was finally put on anxiety medications for anxiety and started cognitive behavioral therapy for her PPD. After a few months of treatment, she started feeling better, her paranoia was gone and she stopped believing in some conspiracies. She knew she wanted to study Medicine and become a trauma surgeon, so she applied to Kyoto University and was accepted. A year before she graduated from senior high school, her little sister Huang Mingxia Nomura was born. She moved to Kyoto, Japan, and started studying to become a surgeon. Years later she finished and worked at Kyoto University Hospital but she wanted more. She had an interest in teaching people about her passion for medicine, so she decided to go back to school and get her Master of Education. She became a professor at Kyoto University and taught there for a while. As she was in Kyoto for a long time she started getting bored and wanted to move somewhere else, after doing some research she learned about Karakura, the high crime rate interested her. She thought about applying to a surgeon at the hospital but changed her mind and decided to become a professor. She is interested in what Karakura would bring her if she got accepted. She recently visited Karakura as her little sister Mingxia lives there.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name
: Namiko Nomura
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss/Professor
Given Name(s): Namiko
Preferred Name: Namiko

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Kyoto, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years):
About 6 years
Working Experience (# of years): About 5 Years as trauma surgeon, 11 years in total.

Academic Degree: PhD in Medicine, Masters of Education
Year of Graduation:
PhD In Medicine - 2011
Masters in Education - 2017
Major(s): Medicine & Education
Minors: Biology & English

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I have a TEFL from my English minor.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Trauma Medicine

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
I know I recently just got unbanned but I do miss teaching a lot. I still remember everything from before (like commands and rules). I also am still banned on the discord (I am not sure what is going on, I think I am supposed to be unbanned but I still can’t join it. As I said I don’t know what is going on but I still wanted to post my app and hoping when apps get checked whatever is going on will be fixed)

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/mNv8RUsU

Users who are viewing this thread