Omega+

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :
RandomlyDenied

What timezone are you in?:
PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Yes, RandomlyAccepted#1709

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I joined the roleplay hub in early 2019, I roleplayed on SchoolRP for about a few weeks until I noticed it wasn't my thing. I stopped playing and didn’t play for the rest of 2019. During the start of 2020 I decided on for a random reason, I joined and I met some new friends right away. Ever since I joined back this year I have been on daily for about 3-5 hours depending on how I am feeling. I cannot think of a day that I wasn't on SRP. I recently got accepted into the event team and that boosted my motivation to play more.

As school is starting up again I could be inactive for some time but I will try my hardest to still put in tons of time in SRP. I also have a heart defect that has made me play SRP more due to my limits on going out.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I have never been banned before, but I was warned for OOC chaining when I started playing the server again and wasn't familiar with the rules. That was about 7 months ago.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlydenieds-spanish-application.29193/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlyaccepted-event-team-application.23840/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlyaccepted-college-application.23813/ - DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language.25675/

-
DENIED
((unsure why there a huge gap))
https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlyaccepteds-event-team-application-2.28994/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthetic-leg-application.27602/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.26806/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-randomlydenied-college-professor-application.25694/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/randomlyaccepted-college-application-2.24196/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.23318/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ptsd-application.23128/ - ACCEPTED

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
In real life I always wanted to work in the medical field, I always tried to 'Roleplay' situations in real life such as bandaging my stuffed animals or cutting them open and stitching them up. When I ended up learning about SchoolRP and seeing there is EMS I wanted to apply for it but I knew I would need to learn basic roleplaying skills before applying. After a few months of playing I applied for professor and started detailrping more, I started befriending EMS and from seeing what they do I told myself I would apply soon. I resigned from the professor due to the stress of students and this pushed me more to become EMS. Due to my love of medicine and anatomy, I want to become EMS in real life, and becoming EMS on SchoolRP would help me get a better understanding of what they do.

I am very active in SchoolRP and spend many hours on it. I have tons of knowledge about the medical field, biology, and especially anatomy. I have been getting better at detailrping and also I have people such as Jackson (qxmer) to help me, he is also my main motivation for applying for EMS.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I am applying to be a nurse.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
Nurses play a very important role in the hospital, their main job is to treat patients with the necessary care and ensure the safety of the patient. Becoming a nurse is tons of learning and dedication, you learn how to treat patients, how to communicate correctly, how to respond to emergencies, and tons of other things. Nurses usually work along the side of doctors, they check vitals, do womb treatment, or administer medication and drugs.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code Red: Fire
Incase Of Fire: REACT: Rescue, Alarm Contain, Extinguish or Evacuate
Fire Extinguisher Use: PASS: Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep

Code Orange: Assistance needed or a hazardous spill
Response: Code orange can mean there is a hazardous spill or their attention needed somewhere. When a code orange is activated for a hazardous spill or substance the staff members that are trained to handle will respond to the code. When a code orange is activated for assistance needed this can mean an individual is violent and needs assistance with them.

Code Green: Emergency operation plans activation
Response: Code green is activated when there has been an external or internal emergency in a large area, this can be but not limited to a mass shooting or building collapse. When code green is activated staff should be prepared to treat multiple patients once and give commands to other hospital staff.

Code Blue: Medical emergency // Cardiac arrest
Response: A code blue happens when a patient's condition becomes critical, it's usually associated with cardiac arrest but it is used for any type of medical emergency. All available staff should respond to the code. The nurse in charge may assign tasks to each staff member such as compressions, airway management, medication, or document.

Code Pink/Purple: Missing infant or child
Reponse: Code pink is used for infants up to six months, code purple is used for children up the age of six. When calling this code include the child age, what they were wearing, last location, or any other important factors. When code has activated the floor or the whole hospital may be put on lockdown to look for the child.

Code Brown: Severe weather
There are 3 different stages of severe weather:
Stage 1: Usually associated with weather watches, sometimes this can include severe thunderstorms.
Stage 2: Usually activated when a severe weather warning has been issued. All blinds, curtains, shutters, or shades should be drawn. Should start preparing for stage 3 just in case.
Stage 3: The most severe type of weather, can include but not limited to tornados or hurricanes. Stay where you are, do not panic, and make sure patients are safe.

Code White: Hospital evacuation
Reponse: When code white is activated another code usually goes along with it, an example is ‘Code white, code red, cardiology department’. Your goal is to get as many patients out as possible during the code. To evacuate patients follow a ‘Reverse-Triage Protocol’
ambulatory patients, wheelchair-bound patients, bed-bound patients, patients in the middle of a procedure. If family members are present, ask them to help get a loved one out of the hospital.

Code Silver: Active shooter
Reponse: During a code silver there is an active shooter in the hospital. If there is an active shooter in the hospital the first step is to take shelter if it is safe to move into another location. Active security doors or barricade doors and windows. If the shooter sees you try to disrupt the shooter by acting aggressive, yell, throw stuff, take extreme measures if you need to. When leaving the hospital make sure your hands are up and away from your pockets.

Code Black: Bomb threat
There are 3 different types of bomb threats:
Low Risk: Information is inconsistent, the treat is vague, the caller made multiple calls before.
Medium Risk: Increased emotional state, wording that the person had a plan before, strong indications that the person took preparation steps.
High Risk: Threat is very specific and realist, person may give out names and why they are doing this, telling how they would do this.

Do you take acknowledgment of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I am aware that if I am inactive for a long period of time I will be demoted. If I need to be away for a long period of time I will make a notice.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head Physician | H.P
The head physician is the highest role of the hospital, they are in charge of the hospital and oversee the ranks below them. Their main job is to enforce the code of conduct, paying their employees, promoting and demoting staff, and bunch more.

Clinical Manager | C.M
The clinical manager is the second person in charge of the hospital, they oversee all ranks below them and make sure the employees are doing their job correctly. If the head physician isn't available employees report to the clinical manager. They also provide assistance to clinical leads.

Clinical Lead | C.L
Clinical leads oversee their department, they are the head of their department and they train the new trainees . Their main focus is their department, they report to the clinical manager about certain situations.

Surgeon
Surgeons carry a big role with treating patients, they do complex surgeries on patients to provide them the best quality of life. They do most tasks in the hospital such as surgeries, check-ups, or prescribed prescriptions. They handle many different levels of surgeries and handle most emergency cases.

Doctor
Doctors are able to diagnose patients and also are able to use certain equipment that nurses may not be able to use. They are able to do most procedures beside therapy and surgery.

Nurse
Nurses play a big part in the hospital, they work aside surgeons and doctors to help them with certain tasks. They are able to perform many different tasks by themselves but certain tasks may need a surgeon or doctor to be near. They are not allowed to make prescriptions for patients but they are allowed to give them the drugs they have prescriptions for.

Psychaist
Psychiatrist provides therapy and emotional support to patients. They provide different types of therapy, not just emotional therapy. They listen to patients and give them advice to better their life, they can also write prescriptions for medications that can help their mental health.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
On Shift
When Zahra is on shift she is professional and very hard working. She mainly focuses on treating her patients and helping them feel better. When she has the time to sit back and relax on break she would be enjoying some coffee while chatting with her co-workers. Zahra, is a very independent woman but she is definitely a team player and always makes sure that other’s feelings are put before her’s - to make sure that they are feeling the best way they can.

Off Shift
When Zahra is off shift she is usually spending time at home or spending time outside being active as she can, even if it means doing a mountain climb just to sit on some rocks to overlook the view of Karakura. She would be mostly with her friends and family talking or doing something rather active instead of being a couch potato. Since Zahra enjoys putting others feelings first - she is a very outgoing person and isn’t afraid to talk to anyone.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Zahra’s personality would consist of her being very independent, a team player, very caring, and outgoing. Zahra only wants to help people out even if it’s just making them smile whilst just saying hi to them. She only wants the best for anyone and everyone, even if they come from a horrible background.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Zahra would be a skinny tall lady standing at 6’1. Her hair would be blonde with a hint of gray due to old age and her eyes would be a beautiful dark brown. Her body would be a diamond shape and her face would be round. She would be standing up straight with her back curved a bit. She would have subtle makeup on such as a bit of blush and eyeliner. She would be usually wearing fun bright clothes when off duty but on duty she would have the normal scrubs on.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Zahra has no past or current mental/physical illnesses.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Zahra Sakurako was born on July 7th 1955, she was born alongside two brothers and three sisters, Both her mother and father worked in the medical field as surgeons giving herself the motive to live up to their legacies. Growing up Zahra's parents were profoundly stern, has rarely had time for discussion nor friends making her the quiet studier of the class, receiving top grades in elementary school and middle school, this bored her.

Moving into high school she signed for a program which allowed students to study medicine or general subjects on medical-related topics, allowing her to further improve her medical knowledge, she enjoyed this program very much, setting her at the top of her class.

In university, she had earned a bachelor for nursing, allowing her to proceed with her career choices.

Unfortunately in 1986 Both of her parents had passed, she moved to Russia with her aunt, who was very poor at the set time, Next to them was a family that went by the name 'Popovich', they had a son named Nicholai, Zahra had grown considerably close to the family over the years to a point she had been considered an aunt to the Popovich family.

Zahra began to work as a nurse in a hospital near her local area, her life was not nearly as interesting as she had hoped, on the other hand, Nicholai had earned a master's degree and became a surgeon. Zahra met a male named Yemelyan, they had a daughter named ??? together, Upon realising the Popovich family was preparing to move to a small down named Karakura in Japan, Zahra and Yemelyan had parted ways, Yemelyan had received custody of their daughter which tore Zahra's heart but there was sadly not much she could do.

A year or two after her move to Karakura, Zahra had discovered her daughter had parted with her father to move to Karakura, seeking her mother, they had bumped into one n' other at a cafe in the shopping district, after reuniting with her daughter, she had received news of applications for the Karakura hospital opening and decided to apply with her previous medical practice.

- My character child is a wip that is why her name is '???'

Characters Full Name:
Zahra Sakurako

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Zahra

Characters Preferred Name:
Zahra

Characters Age:
July 7th, 1955.
65 years old.