RebelliousGhost | College Council Application

Rebel

Level 53
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

RebelliousGhost
Alt Account

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have 2 total bans that I am at fault for, and one that may no longer be on my record and if it is I am innocent with that one, also would like to add between 2018 to 2020 was a 2 year mark of no rule breaking then another year between 2020 and 2021.

Bypassing an AFK kick [2018]
I am not sure if this one was deleted off my record I can kind of remember being told it was deleted but not sure which is why I am adding this. The reason it possibly had been deleted if it was is about 1 or 2 weeks before the ban had happened I was on vacation came back to my Minecraft account being logged out and the password wasn't working as well, I fixed that issue and I went to join another server which I will not name and was banned for seven days for hacking then a week after that went AFK for 10 minutes on SchoolRP to being banned for an hour and turns out someone had hacked into my account and installed hacks for the servers I was active on, though I am innocent with this one I apologize for that.

Asking for money in OOC [Start of 2020]
This may seem like a extremely lame excuse but this is I know what happened before it occurred was me and my mother out of the game were severely sick I was sick to the point I was forgetting a lot of things that I would normally not forget at all. My mother couldn't get enough sleep so was sleeping and I wasn't tired but had an extreme amount of brain fog so I believe this may relate to what happened as I normally am not this type and I apologize for this.

Constant Harassment [Mid 2021]
Would like to add with this one I am ashamed but I do not repeat the same offenses ever, even with my 2 bans I was at fault for reason they never repeat. I apologize for everything that happened with this ban.

I do not remember any of my warnings, it's been a good 3 years since I have received a warning I believe, I am also aware due to my recent ban my chance has gone down a lot as you need a mostly clean record.

What is your timezone?:
EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
GhostlyRebel#7448

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal-last-attempt.43432/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzanes-sociology-teacher-application.34896/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/assistant-nurse-rebelzane1.31453/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-council-app-high-school.30677/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.32697/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-teacher-app-alt.26141/ Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzanes-doctor-application.30881/ Denied

I have a lot more applications, almost 200 of them and that would be a lot to add for this.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I recently came back to the server and since then I have been online for most of the hours of the day and I just roam around as well as roleplaying with friends. I am usually on my alt but I also can be on my main account throughout the day though the alt account is what I am applying for so I will be very active on that account and my main account. I do take breaks however to watch TV shows, play other games, do school or just have fun.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
[Grade12]GhostlyRebel Main
[Grade8]SpiritualRebel Alt
[College]RebelliousGhost Alt

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I will not be inactive for more than 15 days straight without an inactivity log and if I got to go on a trip for more than 15 days I will be sure to post an inactivity log for the reason why I will be going inactive.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The student council involves planning events with clubs, ensuring their fellow students are following the rules of the school as well as helping out the school facility workers/teachers when they are not around with possible fights happening within the school campus, questions, etc. They are meant to be a good role model for their fellow students to follow to ensure they can be the best possible students they can be, they are also there to enforce the rules for when the teachers/school facility workers are not such as making sure the students are not wearing masks, swearing, or fighting, etc.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.):
I was talking with a friend of mine trying to figure out something to attempt as I would like to take my chances even though they are a bit slim and after a while they suggested to apply for the student council as I’ve applied for it before and had a chance to be one for a while and so, with that I am making this application to attempt for my 2nd time in the student council.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I am fully aware that I will be having to use my creativity and team work ethic within the student council for planning events and coming up with them with other members of the student council.

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?:
I am listing them from lowest ranking in the council to highest starting from the bottom of this;

President
Highest Rank within the student council

Vice President
Second highest rank right below the president

Council Members
This is the base where every member in this section are equal ranking that are considered just normal council members below Vice President and President.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would firstly give them a second warning if they continue to ignore me as I am attempting to stop them I would issue a detention for the two girls and ensure I tell a school facility / Teacher about this so they can proper attend detention as well as I would join them as originally I dealt with them as well it would be best to attend the detention incase something happens to ensure both parties will settle down between the two girls that were doing this.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would find someone who has access to the intercom within the building asking them to request the Principal or the Vice Principal to help out with this issue and if none are available grab a book writing down the students name and their offense to give to the Principal for it to be appropriately handled with the students constant rule breaking within the school.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would first try to intervene with the councillor and the student to calm them down the best I can if the student is also being rude towards the councillor once they have both calmed down I would talk to both one at a time away from each other to ensure the arguing/fighting does not continue. I would try to figure out the best way to resolve the issue by first talking to the student and attempting to find the best course of action, and if things were said that were not entirely friendly such as cussing the councillor out or physically hurting them would only be at the end of the school day without any trip to visit the Principal if the detention goes smoothly. For the councillor I would take them to the private council room to talk about exactly happened and once that is out of the way I would contact the President or Vice President and discuss privately what happened with the person that comes in to handle this and figure out the best course of action for the councillor who was abusing their powers.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would find an opening for when the people that were in the meeting are finished talking and once one of them has time would politely ask for the information I had missed during the meeting and once I have the information I would thank them for their time of explaining.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this?
I would firstly decline what the teacher/receptionist has requested me to do as it goes against everything my higher ups have taught me to do within the student council the next part would take deep breathes if I am getting a bit annoyed by this to avoid any issues by this request so I wouldn't act out of order to maintain the professionalism that comes with being a councillor. The next part would be find the President or Vice President and explain what happened once I have explained what occurred we would figure out the next course of action of what to do about the teacher/receptionist that tried to get me to go against what I was trained to do, and if it was an extreme thing that they asked me I would discuss rather we should get the Principal or the Vice Principal with the higher ups of the student council.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
I have some ideas that would be very good for seasonal events at the school such as;

Fall Event
During the month of October during Autumn on the server set up some Halloween themed event ideas that clubs could also partake in to promote their club and of what they do, the event idea would be based on Halloween costumes, haunted house, trick or treating, also possibly a Halloween dance, and a Halloween costume contest. Some ideas of the clubs that could partake we would give them and have them choose what they want to do such as, baking halloween snacks, halloween house, setting up trick or treating or just showing in general what their club is about at booths around the school though listed above such as the Halloween Dance, halloween costume contest and such all wouldn't be added as that is a lot to set up.

The Halloween costume contest would be run by a club or the student council, but it just depends if a club wants to do this and if they don't have the student council as a backup for it, there would be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, the winners would be determined on a few parts; The detail of the costume counts as one as it would be best to have proper attire for the costume and such, how well the person wearing it betrays the costume correctly or personality of the character/being they are wearing the costume as [Ex: Among Us costume, princess costume, etc] for example if one was to be a Among Us character they could act 'suspicious' like walking around looking odd, looking around as if they are being followed type thing, the last factor of the costume contest would be the amount of votes they receive from the audience. 1st place would receive a 50k prize, 2nd place would receive a 20k prize, and 3rd place would receive a 10k prize. Last part of this would be every person competing would have the skin made before the actual event starts so if they see the announcement and decides to enter they would make it before hand and once the day of the event comes around can sign up for the event and the costume contest would be the last event before the dance (If the dance does happen at the end of the night).

Some rules would be you must come on stage alone, you can have help from friends but it must be before coming up on stage to fix any issue with the costume or designing it before the actual event starts, you must have an appropriate costume for the competition, no revealing costumes, no maid costumes that show a lot, as well as only one person can enter the comp meaning no multiple characters can join, only one person and one costume for that person only.

The halloween house is your very typical, ghosts, zombies, etc, again this depends if a club wants to host this and if a club does not want to host this the student council would host this there is no commission to enter the haunted house depending on the roles of the people hosting this would be, if a person was assigned a ghost they would be a ghost, if someone was assigned by a zombie they would be a zombie, etc. It would be your very average type thing so there is not much to add here for this part of my idea of an event.

Halloween Dance would be a very interesting type thing, halloween decorations along with food a club made for the snacks, and a photo area with the students friends or date in front of a spooky backdrop in the photo. There would be music and each student is to wear a costume as it is a Halloween themed dance. The next part would be trick or treating where each classroom would have treats, and for the classrooms that are not occupied by a teacher a club member and/or a student council member would be near the door handing out treats to the students that come by and must give one treat per student to ensure of not running out of the candy before all the students participating could get something.

I would like to add about any of these events is that you could just do one or two, it doesn't have to be all either but the way I pictured them is all in one night but it doesn't have to be all of the events.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Kei L. Tanaka

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:
20 Years old

Character phone-number:
733-875-081

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
He is very respectful, he respects everyone he comes across, he doesn't swear usually, as well as he is very caring if someone is injured or feeling down he is always there for the person that is involved with this, he may look a bit intimidating to some at first glance but in reality he is not mean or rude at all, he was raised to respect everyone he comes across and be polite. His friends know him as being friendly and kind.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
You would see a Japanese male standing at 5'9 with black hair, he would have brown eyes with black clothes on. He would have a slim build to him, he would also smell of a sweet smelling cologne that wasn't much.

body-8.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I do not believe I am better than other applicants seeking the same position as me, I believe there is no such thing as there is something better than the person applying compared to the others applying for the same job. In my eyes everyone that applies for a job is just as equally as good as other applicants applying for the job, so there is no real answer to this.

Why do you want this position?:
When I am in school I see Student Council roaming about helping out students and teachers/receptionists and it has always interested me with what they do and seeing how they work and after I heard about their opening to a few more student council members I decided to take the opportunity to attempt my chances of joining the student council for the College.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me most about the student council is the way they help people, the helping their fellow students and just being friendly and helpful in general I've seen this for a while even before college and I decided once I get the chance in college I would attempt and that opportunity has shown itself to me. I am also very interested in this part of the school as I have always enjoyed helping people and with this chance I can attempt without having to wait to graduate to be an adult to find a job that can help people.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can ensure every student is safe and well taken care of, I am known to be friendly and gentle and I don't get mad easily as well which is why I feel I can contribute to make the school a safe environment, I could also ensure if helping students with any need they may have. I can also ensure for a safe environment that they have the fun they need in order to maintain a proper environment so the students don't feel a lot of stress on them from school, so with all of this I can conclude I could make a very useful impact on the school for a safe and fun environment for everyone in the school.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for applying, unfortunately after both the council (vice-)presidents and I have read your application we have decided to deny your application due to the following reasons:
- You just recently got unbanned and have applied for multiple factions at the same time. If you're truly interested in joining the student council please reapply after you have shown you have improved your attitude from before your ban and just apply for council before applying for any other factions.

Users who are viewing this thread