mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

REMOVE WILD ANIMALS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmallFork2

Level 2
I don't understand what you're trying to imply here. The bear at the moment was AFK and you can't just use that against us because of someone else's choices. This is what is proving our point on not getting the role removed. People are CHOOSING to do this to bears or get themselves near bears, that isnt our choice and honestly there isnt much we can even do about what other people do around us. Which is exactly why its not fair to get the bear role removed. And plus, its not only what you think is best its also about knowing if its going to have an actual good impact on if it gets removed.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
I don't understand what you're trying to imply here. The bear at the moment was AFK and you can't just use that against us because of someone else's choices. This is what is proving our point on not getting the role removed. People are CHOOSING to do this to bears or get themselves near bears, that isnt our choice and honestly there isnt much we can even do about what other people do around us. Which is exactly why its not fair to get the bear role removed. And plus, its not only what you think is best its also about knowing if its going to have an actual good impact on if it gets removed.
Ohh, they're trying to use a screenshot with an afk player to make a dead 'point' harsh, thanks for pointing it out and making it clear, since that was like the 3rd or 4th time it was sent, basically trying to base everything around one silly screenshot.

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
The person wasn't AFK though which is the issue, shortly after this the bird and the bear ran away together LMFAO.

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
Ohh, they're trying to use a screenshot with an afk player to make a dead 'point' harsh, thanks for pointing it out and making it clear, since that was like the 3rd or 4th time it was sent, basically trying to base everything around one silly screenshot.
First off, they weren't AFK.. people can vouch for that as well. Second off, each screen shot that I'VE sent were different occasions, you'd know this if you actually took a second to look at what's being sent.

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich
The bear wasn't AFK, unfortunately :(

There are actually a few things you CAN do. Instead of roleplaying with animals and pretending like you're part of Narnia: the world of wonders, you could actually roleplay out your bear.. character...(?) being aggressive to things OTHER than humans. So when a bird lands near you and tries to cuddle you, i dont know maybe try to eat it or something

thats just my opinion, im not here to tell you how to roleplay but at the same time im not gonna let a bunch of people ruin my experience simply because they decided to spend their money on a role they didnt know how to properly RP as.

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
It's even seen before the action the bear was CLEARLY not AFK, though their message was slightly cropped out in my screenshot you can see it says.. 'Jimmy' says "Ruh."

Attachments

• jimmy.jpg
    jimmy.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 13

goofygoober

Level 8
uenj
uenj
Rich
I mean, the same goes to you guys lol, thats why I stopped responding, it's the same convo of "no you're wrong!!!"

The same point has been re iterated like 7 times already, there's nothing new that has been said.
But you're still responding..?

We keep bringing up examples of our point to FURTHER prove our point since you clearly don't seem to understand it.

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich
I mean, the same goes to you guys lol, thats why I stopped responding, it's the same convo of "no you're wrong!!!"

The same point has been re iterated like 7 times already, there's nothing new that has been said.
thats what a discussion is about... until i see a genuine reason for keeping bears other than "i spend money on dis u cant take it away from me!!!!1" ill probably keep repeating the same thing over and over..

Lizalopod

Level 130
But you're still responding..?

We keep bringing up examples of our point to FURTHER prove our point since you clearly don't seem to understand it.
I just pointed that out lol.

Also I do understand the point you're trying to make. Obviously by removing bears we can get rid of the failrp. I'm Obviously just not agreeing with your point. Instead of trying to remove bears, why not report the fail roleplayers and be done with it? Have you reported that screenshot to staff and let them decide to deal with it or not?

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich
I just pointed that out lol.

Also I do understand the point you're trying to make. Obviously by removing bears we can get rid of the failrp. I'm Obviously just not agreeing with your point. Instead of trying to remove bears, why not report the fail roleplayers and be done with it? Have you reported that screenshot to staff and let them decide to deal with it or not?
thats not the point of the thread... it just proves you didnt take the time to even read the original suggestion lol

bears dont bring anything new to the server. they only cause problems and turn a whole section of the server into a nuisance to rp in. removing bears would also mean the forest would be A LOT easier to roleplay in! can you imagine that? having a situation where you arent constantly interrupted by a bunch of super-sentient animals that act like humans in hyper-realistic costumes?

of course you cant

Lizalopod

Level 130
thats not the point of the thread... it just proves you didnt take the time to even read the original suggestion lol

bears dont bring anything new to the server. they only cause problems and turn a whole section of the server into a nuisance to rp in. removing bears would also mean the forest would be A LOT easier to roleplay in! can you imagine that? having a situation where you arent constantly interrupted by a bunch of super-sentient animals that act like humans in hyper-realistic costumes?

of course you cant
I've already seen other people argue this but just in case
>bears don't bring in anything new
Yes, yes they do. They're a danger in the forest and it adds a sort of risk factor to being in there. They also give ems something else to do.
>makes the forest harder to rp in.
Just because they exist doesn't mean the forest is inaccessible. It's not necessarily bad to roleplay a bear encounter either, you'll just need to fearrp the dang bear. It's not like they can magically have perms on you.

Also ??????? To the rest o .o

profortnitegam

Level 2
FortnitePro2013
FortnitePro2013
Rich
I've already seen other people argue this but just in case
>bears don't bring in anything new
Yes, yes they do. They're a danger in the forest and it adds a sort of risk factor to being in there. They also give ems something else to do.
>makes the forest harder to rp in.
Just because they exist doesn't mean the forest is inaccessible. It's not necessarily bad to roleplay a bear encounter either, you'll just need to fearrp the dang bear. It's not like they can magically have perms on you.

Also ??????? To the rest o .o
>Yes, yes they do. They're a danger in the forest and it adds a sort of risk factor to being in there. They also give ems something else to do.
You know what else is a danger factor? GangRPers! Wow! Bears can be replaced by actual humans who know how to roleplay AS HUMANS!!! How many problems would that bring? Certainly less than the ones bears currently do.
That whole argument about giving EMS something else to do is downright comical. Every time they've been called to the forest, they just stand around, tell people not to harass the bears and then go back to AFKing in the lobby.

>Just because they exist doesn't mean the forest is inaccessible. It's not necessarily bad to roleplay a bear encounter either, you'll just need to fearrp the dang bear. It's not like they can magically have perms on you.
Except they DO kinda try to make it inaccessible. Where do you most see bears hanging out? The forest entrance. Any time someone tries to walk past them, they'll do their usually shtick of growling at you and then whine in looc about FearRP.
To me, it feels like the people currently roleplaying bears are just a bunch of people wanting a power trip because no one will fearRP their edgy gang characters.
If bears actually had any roleplay value to them apart from "FEARRP!!!! U HAV TO FEARRP!! CALLIGN STAF!" , maybe you wouldn't have so many complaints.

we didnt have these problems before bears were introduced. now that i think about it i guess they do bring something new lol

Lizalopod

Level 130
>Yes, yes they do. They're a danger in the forest and it adds a sort of risk factor to being in there. They also give ems something else to do.
You know what else is a danger factor? GangRPers! Wow! Bears can be replaced by actual humans who know how to roleplay AS HUMANS!!! How many problems would that bring? Certainly less than the ones bears currently do.
That whole argument about giving EMS something else to do is downright comical. Every time they've been called to the forest, they just stand around, tell people not to harass the bears and then go back to AFKing in the lobby.

>Just because they exist doesn't mean the forest is inaccessible. It's not necessarily bad to roleplay a bear encounter either, you'll just need to fearrp the dang bear. It's not like they can magically have perms on you.
Except they DO kinda try to make it inaccessible. Where do you most see bears hanging out? The forest entrance. Any time someone tries to walk past them, they'll do their usually shtick of growling at you and then whine in looc about FearRP.
To me, it feels like the people currently roleplaying bears are just a bunch of people wanting a power trip because no one will fearRP their edgy gang characters.
If bears actually had any roleplay value to them apart from "FEARRP!!!! U HAV TO FEARRP!! CALLIGN STAF!" , maybe you wouldn't have so many complaints.

we didnt have these problems before bears were introduced. now that i think about it i guess they do bring something new lol
GangRP isn't bad lol. Well, the normal sensible kind isn't. And the bears camping the gates problem is easily solved as it's failrp. Bears shouldn't be camping the gates because they also shouldn't be actively trying to piss off humans, it's clearly exploiting. Simply (again I say for the MILLIONTH time) report it to staff.

Imma just turn off notifs for this thread, there is nothing else significant being brought up here.

Tldr: if bear doing not realistic thing call staff jfc

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
I think more importantly; in the very likely case this suggestion should be denied, the rules should be at least clearer for those roleplaying out wild animals. Communication and clear guidelines for those roleplaying out and with wild animals would provide a world of elaboration and lessen the chances of failrp, and give players witnessing potential failrp or confusing roleplay actual guidelines for what is allowed and what is not. Communicating rules and expectations between sheerly players and occasionally staff is very poor management, so I think it should be more clear. Maybe a section on the actual rules would provide some clarity for the playerbase.

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
-1 i feel like if this were to happen more "wild" animal whitelists like bee's dolphin's raccoons and foxes would also be removed and I really like my dolphin and raccoon whitelist

Plus with what you said about the fine line I once again feel like most animals on SRP will be given back or never used since most people have them as pets

Last edited:

ethxx.ltd

Level 45
ethxxltd
ethxxltd
Notable
I understand why they couldn't be removed. . . however I think at the MINIMUM, more rules should be set for these Animals to at least help them get an understanding of what they can, and can not do.
they just lifted a lot of rules for the bears which I think is a reason for so many coming back, adding more rules for "these animals" may cause those sets to be unplayable.
Example: lets say that they cant be seen near humans what so ever. meaning that these "animals" would basically be forced to play when a major part of the srp player base is offline since most of the players live in the USA or canada

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
-1/+1 (more so pro not removing) I read through all the replies. I can understand where everyone is coming from. However there is no criteria as to how exactly a bear or any animal on srp should be played. I have actually been wanting a rule forum for animals perms and such (unless there's already one) I think instead of removing it right away they could create a few rules that combat the failrp of humans and the unrealistic rp of people playing bears. Lets not remove it right away as people haven't even been given a chance to right their mistakes. Having a criteria is honestly the most fair way to do this. If after that people are still rping and failrping incorrectly perhaps then we should think about removing the whitelist. Another thing is, if one whitelist is removed, who's to say people won't start removing other whitelists because of the same issues. Anyways thanks for reading my reply I hope we can resolve this issue in a way that makes everyone happy <3

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
-1 / +1 - Neutural
I say no and yes at the same time. While it is annoying how some domestic animals may tend to fail to roleplay properly as wild animals I think removing them altogether is totally wrong. I have a fox character and a duck both of which are WILD animals, however, my duck character was raised around humans and my fox was not, meaning she's skittish and shy. While it is stupid removing wild animals will give no purpose to the forest and the surrounding area of Karakura. Who / or what will fill up that forest? What animals will take over and roam those forests??

I think having bears is a vital part of the Karakura forests as it brings people and other animals out there and those areas aren't just used for gangRP and other gang-related activities. It makes going into the forest more interesting giving the players a more intriguing reason to go in there and look around. To fear the forest to avoid the cave areas. I think removing those bears will restrict the forest back to being nothing really but a place for gangRP and other illegal activities.

Not only that bears and other animals can eventually grow on people. Meaning some bear cubs may see humans so often they eventually grow on them and become close with them! But there are no real guidelines on what and where characters can develop and understand HOW a bear is meant to be roleplayed correctly. Some players for example may want to RP a bear but never know how to, I'm from Australia we don't have bears I have no idea how they act / or work! Your idea of removing wild animals needs to be more thought out and maybe it should come off as the animals need more help and guidance on how to roleplay.

And lastly, I feel animals should be more thought out and taken seriously some of the time. While most animals can be domestic and others wild I think people need to start realising that not all the time does an animal have to become a pet. And that they need to start thinking that sometimes silly actions in character while maybe funny need to be thought out and considered more.

However, I will strongly disagree with you that removing those wild animal whitelists altogether is unfair and not a very smart move. And also a slight agreement on the way they act and how it isn't very funny to have these silly actions done by animals all the time.

‧̍̊°。˚ .° 。˚ °。˚ °。˚ . ° 。˚ °。˚‧̍̊
Discord - Diving#5539

In Game Accounts -

DivingBlues
[L.T] - [Teacher] [28] Rini Y. Kōraru

Quillstontavius
[F+] - [Fox] [1] Raven / Nokoribi

DrivingCrazy [F+] -
[Duck] [1] Quillsontavius ‘Quill’ / Aflac

_CreditCardInfo
[F+] - [Grade-12] [18] Madoka 'Doka' Noruma | Viya Miyazaki | Hotaru 'Yōko' Kōraru

"If we can learn to hate, we can learn to love"

‧̍̊°。˚ .° 。˚ °。˚ °。˚ . ° 。˚ °。˚‧̍̊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread