Fukuroda Rukawa Seruto
Birth Name:
Seruto
Family Name:
Fukuroda
Surname:
I think you can put that together.
Nickname(s):
None. And don't make any up, unless you want to piss him off.

Name significance/meaning:
It sounds cool.

Birthday:
Who even cares? Fine, I'll tell you. May 21st, 2000.

Deathday:
Really?

Birthplace:
Cleveland, Ohio

Ethnicity:
Japanese

Nationality:
American, now changed into Japanese. Shut up, I'll explain later.

Aliases:
I already said, he hates nicknames. Knock it off, already.

Summarized Backstory:
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, he was disowned by his parents at age 11 and sent to Japan to live with his uncle. His uncle was actually the boss of a third-rate gang. Seruto grew up alongside gangsters. And the gang was not particularly violent or vicious. In fact, they didn't kill anybody. Instead, they'd punish the bad people with the good old beatdown. Seruto drifted through school with ease, and his uncle passed away when he was 18. One of his friends became the new gang leader, so the original gang went their separate ways in order to pursue real lives and futures. Seruto shares many memories with these people. Soon after, he moved to Karakura and transferred to their college program.

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Section Two: Physical Attributes and Appearance
╚════════════════════════════════╝

Physical Appearance:
Tall and slim. His long legs and arms made him look even taller than he actually was- 6 feet and an inch-giving him not a big appearance but rather a stick-y-type of look. He's not skinny but also not a bodybuilder. I don't know how else to explain it.
His hair was a natural jet black, and he had very normal facial features for a young Japanese man. Round cheeks, thin lips, and a nose that stuck out a little bit. It didn't make him look fantastic or attractive to the next level, but he could still come off as good-looking. He had sharp hazel hues for eyes. He had a slight slouch most of the time and usually stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Height:
6'1", in case you weren't paying attention above.

Weight:
165 lbs

Left handed/Right-handed/Ambidextrous:

Left-handed. Why not?

Age Character Appears to Others:
20. If the others are stupid enough, they can mistake him for an old man because of his dyed gray hair.

Hairstyle:
Layered hairstyle.

Clothing Style:
Usually wears things that don't make him stand out too much, like a uniform or a hoodie. Nothing mind-blowing here.

╔════════════════╗
Section Three: Personality
╚════════════════╝

Voice:
Japanese:
English: The same video, go to the 36-second mark.

Extrovert or Introvert:
Extrovert. He's not afraid to express his current emotions and thoughts on any given situation. I'd say he's anything but an introvert.

Strengths:
Running away:
He's quick to flee from any sort of trouble that can endanger him.
Reading people:
Has a tendency to understand the gist of what people are feeling or thinking most of the time.
Playing Basketball:
He may not be the best player on the team, however, he is very good at playing defensively, despite him being a rookie.
Hobbies:
Likes to do anything an American would. Includes watching witless comedy films, basketball, American football. The Japanese part of him loves video games, reading manga, and drinking tea.
Playing Basketball. He has been practicing intensely before Basketball tryouts and after he made the team, as well. It is one of his favorite pastimes.

Flaws:
His outright attitude and speaking out his mind often tends to hurt more than help. He seems to have criticism for most of anything, which makes it harder for him to make friends. He doesn't really give a crap, though.
His boredom can end up steering his brain off track and cause him to do or think like a complete idiot does. He's one of those people that do and don't think at times. But, most of the time, he's composed and collected. This is also rare.
He's not very athletic. He tends to be awful at playing sports, even though he enjoys watching them.

Mannerisms:
Tends to have more of an angry expression than a neutral or happy one, even if he isn't particularly angry. This can make him very unapproachable.
He always seems to be bored or unamused, meaning if you manage to pique his interest, you will notice.

Morning Person or Night Owl:
Night owl. Seruto hates sunlight in his eyes. Sometimes you can see him walking around in broad daylight with an umbrella over his head. He tends to take naps during the day and roam around during the night.

Pet Peeves:
Sleeping on the floor. No matter what, Seruto has to sleep on a bed with a mattress. Or else he won't sleep at all.
He hates when women cry.

Ruled by Heart or Mind:
Both are constantly fighting for control, depending on what he is dealing with.

Mindset:
He's very strict with his own mindset. If he settles on a decision, it would be hard to change his mind. In other words, he's not too open-minded. This doesn't mean he isn't always trying to stay on the same wavelength as other people so he doesn't misinterpret their intentions.
This mindset can also be contradicted if he gets too bored and decides to do something just because.

Philosophy:
Go with the flow, walk on the edge, cherish the past, and don't think too far in the future.

Motivated by:
Boredom.

Life Motto:
"Live and Learn"
"Enjoy life to the fullest."
╔═══════════════╗
Section Four: Relationships

╚════════════════╝

Friends(In Karakura):

Ash (Takita Tijierna): "Weird guy, but he reminds me of an old friend. Fun to stick around with."

"Midget" Nari Kishimi: "A lively small woman who won't stop yelling my ear off if I call her a grade-schooler. Learn to take an insult. Seriously, sometimes she tries to beat me up even though I'm damn near a foot taller."

Egor Popovich: "Apparently we've met before, but I don't remember. He seems like a good guy."

Miyu Masayoshi:
"I've known for a while now and I think I might have a thing or two for her..."

Roseanne van Dalen: "Cool person, played volleyball with once. Actually tall for a girl her age, unlike all the little

children-looking women here."

Yuuto Yoshi: "Good basketball partner and fun guy to be around. He has been very welcoming and chill ever since I joined the team."

Sorutai Tamako: "Boring."

Rikako Matsuda: "A woman who thinks like me.. she's a little more hot-blooded, however."

Family:
Parents: "Assholes for not being able to put up with me until I turned 18. Whatever, I don't want to talk about it."

Uncle: "Only person I could look up to and respect. Great guy with great motives. Shame he's no longer around to crack one of his stupid jokes."

Cousin: "Don't even ask."

╔═══════════╗
Section Five: Extra

╚════════════╝
Music Themes: Playlist
Scent: Strangely enough, his scent would remind you of orchard apples.
(will add more here in the near future lol)

╔═════════╗
Section Six: Logs

╚════════════╝
Various journies and experiences Seruto has undergone.
Log One
Log Two
Log Three

(Credit to Abigail for the template, thank you very much. I'll make sure to update this app from time to time.)​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread