players online

Springwood's Black Market Application #2

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
SPRINGWOOD'S BLACK MARKET APPLICATION #2

DISCLAIMER: Some questions were copied from my prior Black Market application seeing that almost nothing has changed between the time of my prior Black Market application and now.

1663769401933.png

IGN(s):
Springwood,
Intervalley, and Forswore are three of my Minecraft accounts. All of the aforementioned accounts are only accessible to me and have been properly migrated. The account I’m wanting to use, if I was to get accepted, would in this case be Springwood.

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
On the account for which I’m applying for, I have an unfortunate history record. I have sincerely apologized for any inconvenience I may have given to any present or former staff members who had to cope with my immaturity whilst undergoing these punishments. I'm afraid I don't remember the specifics of the punishments as they all happened a long time ago. All of the punishments registered took place in 2018 to 2020, I have not been warned or banned until this time now and I intend to keep it this way.

List any applications you have created on the forums:

ACCEPTED

Ban Request #1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request #2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #3 - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED

DENIED
Staff Application #1 - DENIED
Staff Application #2 - DENIED
Councilor Application - DENIED
Lore Team Application - DENIED
Black Market Application #2 - DENIED

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm incredibly active on the server most of the time. While you may think that the start of school will have an adverse influence on my activity, you're wrong to some degree. I go to school three times a week, so I have plenty of time to do any task given or to supply the Black Market with a remarkable amount of activity. With my current server and Discord activity, I'm eager to give it all to Karakura Crime and provide the support that is needed. Because my time zone varies and few players of the Black Market team share my time zone, this position is extremely valuable to not just me, but also to players who require instant support when the dealers are absent or inaccessible. My current server activity is somewhat noticeable; I recently founded an entirely new organization with the goal of ushering a new and distinct era. Oracle is the name given to it. I will be working directly, and indirectly with the Black Market dealers to make a great contribution to the criminal roleplaying genre, as well as any existing organization.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone:
Springwood#2555, I have a perfectly working microphone and I’m able to converse at any point.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
The Netherlands, CEST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
I am motivated by both the challenges ahead and the support I will be able to provide; I want to perform this position to perfection for both my own satisfaction and the satisfaction of others. There are several positions available on SchoolRP, but none of them have piqued my interest, with the exception of this one. But, what drives me, what compelled me to apply for this specific position?

Having seen and witnessed players grow from their position on Roleplay Hub sparked my curiosity; it feels great to see others joyful and grateful for their position, even if it is considered moderate in the eyes of most. Except for this one, nothing on the server has gotten my attention and complete dedication, from a position on the Karakura High School faculty to a position on the Journalism team. Furthermore, I sincerely want to provide all support and productive advancement to the organization I am currently leading, as well as any other crime-related activity players may introduce. In terms of uniqueness and dedication, I am already attempting to make a small to a large difference in the world of gang roleplay; a position on the Black Market team would significantly raise my efficiency in assisting and supporting the roleplaying genre.

In addition, I've recently been working on a number of projects for Karakura Crime and its many communities in order to ensure their continued presence on and around Roleplay Hub. According to what I've seen, the job of a Black Market dealer comes with a slew of benefits and advantages that I may put to good use when it comes to supporting others. Supporting players in this regard and creating outstanding changes to the world of GangRP would be the reason and motivation as to why I'm applying for this very role; I enjoy connecting with people and having the ability to solve various problems for criminals, as well as regular roleplayers, especially when it involves Black Market processes. I'm very excited about this opportunity, and I sincerely hope to work with you guys in the near future to accomplish great things together. I have a strong sense of empathy, which allows me to better understand people or players in general - it allows me to formulate more effective ideas or respond to people in the correct way. This quality has not only improved my ability to interact with others, but it has also significantly increased my trust among the Roleplay Hub community. I hope to boost the players' trust in me and, once more, achieve great, if not greater, things together.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
My previous experience is what really sets me apart from other applicants. I was a member of the Black Market team for about 3 to 5 months before leaving the team (world traveling). I understand and appreciate every aspect of the position and what it has to offer, and I have never been involved in any in-character or out-of-character quarrels. The current connection I have with most gang roleplayers in the criminal world allows me to understand and evaluate things much better from their perspective; after ****yzing certain ideas provided by players, I could basically make something similar out of them and give my viewpoint on it, which is what truly differentiates me from other applicants. I'm also a writer, which allows me to elaborate on particular subjects or create norse mythology designs for specific gangs or organizations in a somewhat “professional” way. Nonetheless, my experience in the world of gang roleplaying, as well as my knowledge of every aspect and detail I should be aware of regarding this roleplaying genre, is what truly distinguishes me from other applicants.

Organization: My organization can be demonstrated in a highly advanced manner. For years, I've been organizing and attempting to perfect things in their entirety. I enjoy organizing because it allows me to gain a better perspective on certain aspects or reform poorly organised things. Organizing helps me with my professionalism, and so I’m grateful to have this very skill.

Patience: I review patience as something extraordinary, a mandatory requirement upon applying for any job that holds responsibility - I am a patient person. Patience allows me to take misfortunes more easily and appreciate life to its fullest. Patience allows me to continue and make better informed judgments, which frequently results in more success. Patience, on the other hand, provides me with a greater sense of gratitude.

Discipline: Discipline provides me with greater knowledge and understanding. This strength, also referred to as self-discipline, allows me to better focus on protracted goals and make better decisions in tough circumstances.

All of the aforementioned strengths are strengths I would like to demonstrate within the Black Market team, the criminal genre in general. Furthermore, I wish to further assist the Black Market team with whatever may hinder their progression or any responsibility they hold. I still improve on a day by day premise.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I've been a part of a number of teams, both at Roleplay Hub and in my personal life. I've helped write verses, local papers, and other writing projects. However, when it comes to Roleplay Hub, I have worked in a variety of teams and projects. I've worked on the Roleplay Hub staff team, the Karakura High School team, the Journalism team, gang roleplay events and other initiatives, and, of course, the Black Market team. These are all things I've been a part of, and I've never done anything out of the ordinary or anything that might make others feel uncomfortable or disenchanted with my presence. I enjoy teamwork and collaboration; being able to suggest and implement specific options based on the decisions of your team members is what genuinely interests me. I've never worked on a project without the assistance and support of a team, and while I'm perfectly capable of setting up projects on my own, I always prefer to work in a team to broaden my experience. Being a part of a team that strives to bring about noticeable changes, one of which is the Black Market, is truly beautiful.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
What I've mostly learned from current Black Market dealers (note, despite what I'm about to say, they've never disappointed me) is that ideas offered by players are seldom strictly followed. Except for a few others, the suggestions I've read and come across have completely changed my perspective on GangRP. I'd like to build these ideas into something, discuss them with other competent gang roleplayers, and potentially implement them with the crime leaders' consent. My positivity and encouragement are practically infinite. As an example, if I were a judge, I would have no previous notions about a person's story or what they are trying to deduce based on the evidence presented. Instead, I would enumerate and ****yze the data supplied, as well as consider the jury's decision; this is similar to the job of a Black Market dealer, and the role that is expected to be played in this manner, as well as the additional changes that ought to be made.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Absolutely, I have never had any issues in this regard.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Absolutely, I completely understand.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Absolutely, I have never had any issues in this regard.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Absolutely, I completely understand.

1663769478994.png

Full Legal Name:
Maeve Fitzgerald

Criminal Alias:
‘TEARLINER’

Age & Occupation:
Maeve Fitzgerald is 21 years of age, unoccupied.

Gender & Marital Status:
Male, unmarried.

Ethnicity & Race:
East Asian, American.

Known Languages:
Latin, Japanese, Korean, English

Former Associations/Occupations:
Former reporter & writer, currently unoccupied.

Highest Level of Education:
Education psychology & criminology qualification degree.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
N/A

Known Family Members:
Sun-oh Seong

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
A robust, welcoming face is complemented by medium-length white/black hair. Bright gray eyes, securely set within their sockets, cast a happy gaze over the city they've long loved.

Scars that extend from the bottom of his right cheekbone to his thin lips and end on his right cheek serve as a nice reminder of his affluent upbringing; this is the face of Maeve Fitzgerald, a true independent leader. He stands lasciviously among others, despite his unusual frame. Something about him fascinates me, perhaps it's his kindness, or perhaps it's justh is civility. Despite this, people tend to warmly embrace him.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Maeve Fitzgerald is a very mysterious man, but generous and forewarned, he has outstanding communication skills. Maeve is impulsive, courageous, and compassionate. Despite the fact that his self-centered behavior might be aggravating at times, he always ensures that he does not offend anyone and keeps it to a reasonable level. Maeve is kind and attentive, he is mostly known for his astute and perceptive demeanor. Maeve takes some time to get up to, but most people seem to think that he is above all warm and passionate. Of sure, he's thoughtful, confident, and practical, but these characteristics are sometimes masked by contemptuous tendencies. His sincerity, on the other hand, is what distinguishes him. When friends require assistance, they frequently rely on him and his diligent character.

FULL NAME
Maeve Fitzgerald
CRIMINAL ALIAS
‘TEARLINER’
OCCUPATION
Unoccupied as of currently
MARITAL STATUS
Unmarried
BIRTHLOCATION
Born in USA, lived his entire life in Japan
KNOWN LANGUAGES
Korean, Japanese, Latin, English
APPEARANCE
A robust, welcoming face is complemented by medium-length white/black hair. Bright gray eyes, securely set within their sockets. Scars that extend from the bottom of his right cheekbone to his thin lips and end on his right cheek serve as a nice reminder of his affluent upbringing. He stands lasciviously among others, despite his unusual frame.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

2000 - 2010
Maeve’s arrival in this world we present as Earth was commemorated on January 11, 2000. Maeve grew up in an abusive family with unusual parents. At least, that's what he thought during his early years. Maeve received private tutoring and lessons, which made him unable to grasp the concept of outside life to its fullest. Maeve had no friends because of his isolation from the outside world, and so he thought that the way his parents treated him was considered abuse. Maeve, at the age of eight, eventually realized that certain decisions made by his parents were not to his personal taste, and that all decisions made by his parents were not to his desire. However, the way he was thinking at the time did not provide him with thorough grasp in this regard, he was unable to do anything but follow along and continue to believe that it was abuse in their own way.

2010 - 2014
Maeve’s growth eventually caused him to fully understand the concept of their parents' decisions, decisions that left him ineffectual. Maeve, at the age of 14, had the ability to take actions, no matter how innocuous; he had made friends and sought assistance in this regard. However, because he was recognized as the "rich kid," people assumed that his life was wonderful and that he was simply ungrateful, which was not the case. Maeve had led such an unpleasant life that he was unhappy at that age. He wanted to leave, to divert himself from the way his parents raised him. He wished to be happy and free, so he sought contact with his grandfather, a man of great responsibility and compassion.

2014 - 2018
Maeve and his grandfather came to an agreement to live with him. Maeve’s grandfather served as a role model for him; for the first time in his life, he felt truly loved and liberated, he treasured every single moment, every single second spent with his grandfather and could not imagine life without him by his side. Maeve was around 17 to 18 years old at the time, and they lived a life that was not as prosperous as his parents', but that didn't bother him, right? Innately, it did not! All he truly wanted was peace, and he was provided that as a result of the time he spent and was spending with his grandfather.

2018 - 2022
Maeve was stunned and devoid of emotion after his grandfather suddenly died. Maeve had lost his only life purpose, the desire to go on doing what he had always done on a frequent basis. With this unfortunate incident, Maeve became involved in the criminal world, the underground activities that unfolded that made his life even more unsafe than it was. Maeve’s will to live was no longer a factor, and his involvement with the criminal world has made him motivated to defeat anything that comes his way, and assertive of death approaching at any moment.

SUMMARY OF HIS BACKSTORY:
Maeve Fitzgerald is bold, versatile, and competent. But, for someone with his troubling past, there's more to it. He was born and raised in an "abusive" family, he lived unpleasantly until he was about 14 years old, when his life changed dramatically. He had moved in with his grandfather due to an out-of-control fight with his parents, leaving him as an “outcast”. At the age of 20 to 21, his grandfather passed away due to old age. It left him emotionless. Though, with his wits and eagerness, this has made him the man he is today. He is now working on honing his skills and talents after finally turning his life around, in the criminal world.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Maeve was wandering around the streets late at night, and everything seemed serene. The birds were chirping, and the lanterns were generating their own noise, but after leisurely strolling the lengthy street, a figure in the distance was seen. Maeve speculated on what it could be. The figure was tall, nearly the same height as an average adult. The figure suddenly started to cry, but Maeve remained in his posture and kept a bold expression. As a result of his troubled history, nothing frightened or intimidated Maeve, so he chose to confront the figure and get closer to it. It appeared to be his grandfather, but how could that be?! Perhaps Maeve was having a difficult time, or maybe it was his grandfather actually glaring at him.

In any case, Maeve rushed over to his grandfather and gave him a tight hug, which he desperately needed. Maeve took his time observing his ostensibly alive grandfather before going for another hug. His grandfather and Maeve had a pleasant chat; it was the best talk Maeve could have wished for. He wanted it to last forever, to cry on his grandfather's shoulder and tell him about his life and how difficult it had been without him. .. . Maeve's phone started vibrating after a while. He first opted to ignore it and continue to be fascinated by his grandfathers' presence, but soon after his phone began to vibrate incessantly, Maeve was being flooded by all sorts of numbers mentioning the same thing: "Do not move, please, do not move."

What was going on? What did they mean? Maeve pondered before turning to his grandfather. He was gone. .. . What? What the hell?!

Maeve was perplexed, but also on the verge of passing out. When a black figure approached, holding a gigantic scythe, Maeve realized it was the end of his life; death had come in its fullest form. To his surprise, though, the figure just grabs Maeve's hand. Maeve now realizes that the figure wielding the scythe isn't carrying it to kill him, but rather to guard him from something more sinister as it guides him to the gateway of the other side.

Was this world all an illusion?

NOTE: This scenario consists of supernatural involvement, this will never actually take place unless special exceptions have been made (for roleplaying purposes).

• LIST OF EVENTS:
    Maeve encounters his dead grandfather.
  • It was a supernatural event, something beyond ordinary.
  • Maeve has a normal conversation with his dead grandfather.
  • Was it an illusion?
  • Maeve is flooded with messages by unknown numbers.
  • Maeve follows the message that has been forwarded to him accordingly.
  • Maeve’s grandfather suddenly vanishes.
  • A black figure appears, is this the end?

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Maeve and their position will obtain the most dedication and lore of any existing character I've created. I will strive to make this character unique and to ensure that it has a positive reputation on and off the world of crime within Karakura. In any case, thank you very much!

Last edited:

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Well if we can reply, I wanna say that Springwood is the most deserving of this role, THE most dedicated player to the crime faction, and one of the kindest people I know OOCly. He’ll do wonderful things for the faction

Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
Accepted

Welcome back, I will be messaging you on discord shortly regarding setting everything up.​

Users who are viewing this thread