players online

Springwood's Black Market Application

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
  • OOC INFORMATION
IGN(s): Springwood, Spacefare, and Forswore are three of my Minecraft accounts. All of the aforementioned accounts are only accessible to me and have been properly migrated. The account I’m wanting to use, if I was to get accepted, would in this case be Springwood.

Previous bans/warns/kicks: On the account for which I’m applying for, I have an unfortunate history record. I have sincerely apologized for any inconvenience I may have given to any present or former staff members who had to cope with my immaturity whilst undergoing these punishments. I'm afraid I don't remember the specifics of the punishments as they all happened a long time ago. All of the punishments registered took place in 2018 to 2020, I have not been warned or banned until this time now and I intend to keep it this way.

List any applications you have created on the forums:

ACCEPTED
Ban Request #1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request #2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #3 - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED

DENIED
Staff Application #1 - DENIED
Staff Application #2 - DENIED
Councilor Application - DENIED
Lore Team Application -DENIED

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm incredibly active on the server most of the time. I'm currently on a three-month break from university to start planning my future, and while this has given me a lot of free time, I'm eager to give it all to Karakura Crime and provide the support that is needed. Because my time zone varies and few players of the Black Market team share my time zone, this position is extremely valuable to not just me, but also to players who require instant support when the dealers are absent or inaccessible. My current server activity is somewhat noticeable; I'm currently working on various projects with Myriad and the verified gangs in order to strive and make a difference to the criminal roleplaying genre. My activity could be illustrated with an 8.5 out of 10 rating from personal experince. I can connect to the server at any time, and the same can be said for my Discord activity.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone:
Springwood#2555, I have a perfectly working microphone and I’m able to converse at any point.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
The Netherlands, CEST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
I am motivated by both the challenges ahead and the support I will be able to provide; I want to perform this position to perfection for both my own satisfaction and the satisfaction of others. There are several positions available on SchoolRP, but none of them have piqued my interest, with the exception of this one. But, what drives me, what compelled me to apply for this specific position?

Having seen and witnessed players grow from their position on Roleplay Hub sparked my curiosity; it feels great to see others joyful and grateful for their position, even if it is considered moderate in the eyes of most. Except for this one, nothing on the server has gotten my attention and complete dedication, from a position on the Karakura High School faculty to a position on the Journalism team. Furthermore, I sincerely want to provide all support and productive advancement to the organization I am currently leading, as well as any other crime-related activity players may introduce. In terms of uniqueness and dedication, I am already attempting to make a small to a large difference in the world of gang roleplay; a position on the Black Market team would significantly raise my efficiency in assisting and supporting the roleplaying genre.

In addition, I've recently been working on a number of projects for Karakura Crime and its many communities in order to ensure their continued presence on and around Roleplay Hub. According to what I've seen, the job of a Black Market dealer comes with a slew of benefits and advantages that I may put to good use when it comes to supporting others. Supporting players in this regard and creating outstanding changes to the world of GangRP would be the reason and motivation as of why I'm applying for this very role.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
My previous experience is what really sets me apart from other applicants. I was a member of the Black Market team for about 3 to 5 months before leaving the team (world traveling). I understand and appreciate every aspect of the position and what it has to offer, and I have never been involved in any in-character or out-of-character quarrels. The current connection I have with most gang roleplayers in the criminal world allows me to understand and evaluate things much better from their perspective; after ****yzing certain ideas provided by players, I could basically make something similar out of them and give my viewpoint on it, which is what truly differentiates me from other applicants. I'm also a writer, which allows me to elaborate on particular subjects or create norse mythology designs for specific gangs or organizations in a somewhat “professional” way. Nonetheless, my experience in the world of gang roleplaying, as well as my knowledge of every aspect and detail I should be aware of regarding this roleplaying genre, is what truly distinguishes me from other applicants.

Organization: My organization can be demonstrated in a highly advanced manner. For years, I've been organizing and attempting to perfect things in their entirety. I enjoy organizing because it allows me to gain a better perspective on certain aspects or reform poorly organised things. Organizing helps me with my professionalism, and so I’m grateful to have this very skill.

Patience: I review patience as something extraordinary, a mandatory requirement upon applying for any job that holds responsibility - I am a patient person. Patience allows me to take misfortunes more easily and appreciate life to its fullest. Patience allows me to continue and make better informed judgments, which frequently results in more success. Patience, on the other hand, provides me with a greater sense of gratitude.

Discipline: Discipline provides me with greater knowledge and understanding. This strength, also referred to as self-discipline, allows me to better focus on protracted goals and make better decisions in tough circumstances.

All of the aforementioned strengths are strengths I would like to demonstrate within the Black Market team, the criminal genre in general. Furthermore, I wish to further assist the Black Market team with whatever may hinder their progression or any responsibility they hold.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I've been a part of a number of teams, both at Roleplay Hub and in my personal life. I've helped write verses, local papers, and other writing projects. However, when it comes to Roleplay Hub, I have worked in a variety of teams and projects. I've worked on the Roleplay Hub staff team, the Karakura High School team, the Journalism team, gang roleplay events and other initiatives, and, of course, the Black Market team. These are all things I've been a part of, and I've never done anything out of the ordinary or anything that might make others feel uncomfortable or disenchanted with my presence. I enjoy teamwork and collaboration; being able to suggest and implement specific options based on the decisions of your team members is what genuinely interests me. I've never worked on a project without the assistance and support of a team, and while I'm perfectly capable of setting up projects on my own, I always prefer to work in a team to broaden my experience. Being a part of a team that strives to bring about noticeable changes, one of which is the Black Market, is truly beautiful.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
What I've mostly ascertained from current Black Market dealers (keep in mind that, regardless of what I'm about to say, they have never underwhelmed me) is that suggestions provided by players are never strictly regarded. With the exception of a few others, the suggestions I've seen and come across to have completely changed my outlook on GangRP. I'd like to take these suggestions and turn them into something, discuss them with other competent gang roleplayers, and possibly implement them with the approval the crime leads'. The way hebwig has made things in Karakura Crime reasonably remarkable in a short period of time is very impressive, though with the position and responsibility she holds, the responsibility fellow other dealers may have is also something I'd like to help with. My encouragement and optimism are virtually infinite. As an example, if I were a judge, I would not have any preconceived notions about one's story or what they are trying to conclude with the evidence presented. Instead, I would enumerate and ****yze the data supplied, as well as take into account the jury's decision; the same thing can be compared to the role of a Black Market dealer, and the role that is supposed to be played regarding this.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Absolutely, I have never had any issues in this regard.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Absolutely, I completely understand.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Absolutely, I have never had any issues in this regard.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Absolutely, I completely understand.

• IC INFORMATION

Full Legal Name:
Sun-oh Seong

Criminal Alias:
‘KAELEGO’

Age & Occupation:
Sun-oh Seong is 36 years of age, unoccupied.

Gender & Marital Status:
Male, married to Melody Monroe.

Ethnicity & Race:
East Asian, Korean.

Known Languages:
Latin, Japanese, Korean

Former Associations/Occupations:
Former reporter & writer, currently unoccupied.

Highest Level of Education:
Education psychology & criminology qualification degree.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
N/A

Known Family Members:
Melody Monroe

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail: Sun-oh Seong is a tall man who always has a cheerful expression on his face. Tall and curvaceous, this fair-skinned man exudes understatement. His level of personal hygiene is particularly notable, and he has an unusual scar on his nose. His shoulder-length, straight, dark hair is stylish and currently dip-dyed at the ends with brown shades. He has hazel eyes that are narrow, comparatively tiny lips, and a cleft chin. He has soft hands and slim hips. He wears a peculiar mustache everywhere he goes.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail: Sun-oh Seong is a very generous and forewarned man with exceptional communication skills. Sun-oh is impulsive, brave, and generous. Despite the fact that his self centered behavior can be infuriating at times, he always makes sure not to offend anyone and keeps it to a respectable level. Sun-oh is well-mannered and considerate. Sun-oh is very clever and alert. It takes some time to get to know Sun-oh, but most people agree that he is above all else warm and passionate. Of course, he's considerate, confident, and realistic, but these qualities are frequently overshadowed by disrespectful tendencies. His warmth, on the other hand, is what makes him so prominent. Friends frequently rely on this and his hardworking nature when they require assistance. Of course, no one is perfect, and Sun-oh has dark thoughts and days. His troublesome personality and insincerity cause a lot of friction on a personal level.

Luckily, his passion contributes to the fact that these days are few and far between.

FULL NAME
Sun-oh Seong​
CRIMINAL ALIAS
‘KAELEGO’​
OCCUPATION
Unoccupied as of currently​
MARITAL STATUS
Married to Melody Monroe​
BIRTHLOCATION
Korea, Seoul​
KNOWN LANGUAGES
Korean, Japanese, Latin​
APPEARANCE
He has a remarkable scar on his nose. His shoulder-length, straight, dark hair is trendy and is currently dip-dyed with brown shades at the ends. He has constricted hazel eyes, comparatively small lips, and a deformity chin. He walks around with a strange mustache.​

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

1986 - 1996

Sun-oh's arrival in this world we call Earth was commemorated on June 13, 1986. Sun-oh grew up in a wealthy family with caring parents. At least, that's what he thought during his early years. Sun-oh received private tutoring and lessons, which made him unable to grasp the concept of outside life to its fullest. Sun-oh had no friends because of his isolation from the outside world. Sun-oh, at the age of nine, eventually realized that certain decisions made by his parents were not to his personal taste, and that all decisions made by his parents were not to his desire. However, the way he was thinking at the time did not provide him with thorough grasp in this regard, he was unable to do anything but follow along.

1996 - 2005
Sun-oh's growth eventually caused him to fully understand the concept of their parents' decisions, decisions that left him ineffectual. Sun-oh, at the age of 14, had the ability to take actions, no matter how innocuous; he had made friends and sought assistance in this regard. However, because he was recognized as the "rich kid," people assumed that his life was wonderful and that he was simply ungrateful, which was not the case. Sun-oh had led such an unpleasant life that he was unhappy at that age. He wanted to leave, to divert himself from the way his parents raised him. He wished to be happy and free, so he sought contact with his grandfather, a man of great responsibility and compassion.

2005 - 2015
Sun-oh and his grandfather came to an agreement to live with him. Sun-oh's grandfather served as a role model for him; for the first time in his life, he felt truly loved and liberated, he treasured every single moment, every single second spent with his grandfather and could not imagine life without him by his side. Sun-oh was around 27 to 28 years old at the time, and they lived a life that was not as prosperous as his parents', but that didn't bother him, right? Innately, it did not! All he truly appreciated was the time he spent and was spending with his grandfather.

2015 - 2022
Sun-oh was stunned and devoid of emotion after his grandfather suddenly died. Sun-oh had lost his only life purpose, the desire to go on doing what he had always done on a frequent basis. With this unfortunate incident, Sun-oh became involved in the criminal world, the underground activities that unfolded that made his life even more unsafe than it was. Sun-oh's will to live was no longer a factor, and his involvement with the criminal world has made him motivated to defeat anything that comes his way, and assertive of death approaching at any moment.

SUMMARY OF HIS BACKSTORY:
Sun-oh Seong is bold, versatile, and competent. But, for someone with his troubling past, there's more to it. He was born and raised in a wealthy family, and he lived unpleasantly until he was about 16 years old, when his life changed dramatically. He had moved in with his grandfather due to an out-of-control fight with his parents, leaving him as an “outcast”. At the age of 30, his grandfather passed away due to old age. It left him emotionless. Though, with his wits and eagerness, this has made him the man he is today. He is now working on honing his skills and talents after finally turning his life around, in the criminal world.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Exceptional interactions involving Sun-oh do not usually occur or take place, but they must happen at some point. Sun-oh was preoccupied with his own business, whether criminal or personal. Because of their position in the Black Market, he receives hundreds of messages every day, but one of them seemed strange. . The caller's phone number was anonymized, which is surprising. Furthermore, the message forwarded to Sun-oh by this specific person mystified him; no weapons or deals were made in this regard, Sun-oh instead found himself in a very ugly situation. Regardless of Sun-oh's familiarity with emotionlessness, the message delivered to him sickened him. The message was sent to him in Latin, which he clearly understood. That, however, was not what sickened him; rather, a picture was forwarded alongside this specific message, showing a woman surrounded by figures that did not appear human shaped. Sun-oh was terrified when one of the figures' faces was clearly illustrated.

THE FACE OF ONE OF THE FIGURES:

The image was filled with distasteful detail. What exactly did they want from Sun-oh? What was the cause of this? - The girl was surrounded by figures, and her face was distorted, it seemed so real. Maybe it was edited in, or... No! It had to be edited in! Sun-oh turned off their phone, putting anyone attempting to contact him on hold. The decision he took and made did not appear to be ideal; shortly after turning on his phone again, he was inundated with messages from all kinds of numbers containing the same subject matter. Sun-oh's identity was vulnerable, and any information these people had on him could be used for nefarious purposes in addition to Sun-oh's unlawful occupation. Sun-oh was forced to do whatever these people demanded of him.

MESSAGE FORWARDED:
1654352495114.png

What makes this interaction so intriguing is that it could happen with the organization I'm currently supervising at some juncture. Furthermore, it is based on and revolves around cult-like behavior and is very likely to occur under my supervision at some point. The presented activity will take place at some point in the future with prospective dealers and additional players who seem to have a good reputation on the server. The activity presented is only 25% of the core principle I'm working on!

LIST OF EVENTS INVOLVING THE ACTIVITY ABOVE:

• Sun-oh is texted by a mysterious caller involving something out of the ordinary.​
  • The message forwarded to Sun-oh seemed different, something unlike he has ever seen before.​
  • The message had a picture attached to it, illustrating a girl encircled by figures that do not seem humanoid.​
  • Sun-oh was sickened by what was sent to him. . It seemed like a ritual, a sacrifice.​
  • Sun-oh turned off his phone, putting anyone attempting to contact him on hold. Not a wise choice.​
  • Sun-oh’s identity and life is at risk.​

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: Sun-oh and their position will obtain the most dedication and lore of any existing character I've created. I will strive to make this character unique and to ensure that it has a positive reputation on and off the world of crime within Karakura. In any case, thank you hugely!

NOTE: The account I am currently using for Myriad (Springwood) will be transferred to my alternate Minecraft account, Spacefare.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
PENDING

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the black market dealer role; however, we have chose to leave this application on pending for the meantime.

- Your behavior in the past, both as a player and as a black market dealer, were greatly considered in the reviewal of this application. While you have definitely made an improvement and stand out in the crime faction (and in this application) more than several currently, we are not one-hundred percent about giving a conclusive reply of this application. Continue doing what you do best and edit your application if you want to (not required), just make sure that you continue to stand out and do your job well. I'll respond to this once I've made a decision with the remainder of the black market dealers. Take care.​

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply and for having patience in awaiting a finalized response to your application. However, after discussion with the rest of the black market dealers, we decided that it was best to deny this application. . .however, don't give up there.

- In the next few days, we're going to be rolling out a criminal associates system. This is not an application-based role and is instead a group of people hand-picked by the BMD who are known for their criminal efforts throughout Karakura. These people will receive firsthand news about any updates in the crime faction (and can freely suggest/give opinions on them), may attend meetings on an off-chance alongside the other dealers, have a better chance of being employed at the criminal businesses, and will have aliases just like our current BMD.

- Your character is being selected for the above. If you're not interested in it, let me know. If you are, I'll be contacting you in the next few days with more information once this system is finalized. I thank you for taking the time to put effort into this application and for all of your efforts within GangRP!​

Users who are viewing this thread