winkkwonk

Level 99
winkkwonk
winkkwonk
Rich+
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :
Sqvy
(Main Acc: ohmygoshh, Other Acc: unlastingg)

What timezone are you in?:
My timezone is EST.

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Yes, I do have discord. My discord is Sav#0002. With that I do have a working microphone, and will be able to voice chat when needed.

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I joined Roleplay Hub at the end of April, 2020. When I first begin to play I wouldn’t expect to be “addictive” to the server as much as I am today, where for what free time I have I'd get on. If not on I would do anything related to the server like tailoring. With school right now I’m able to still do much in Roleplay Hub.

With that I have two other accounts besides this one. I’m the Spartan Female Basketball Captain on my main account, ohmygoshh. I’m also a Shop-Owner of To Kura BBQ on my alternated account, unlastingg. I’m very much active as I’m on everyday. With school I’m stuck doing it online, which gives me more time on my hands. On the daily basis i'm able to get on from 11PM EST, as I would play until 3AM EST. If I have something coming up or where I can't be on for a certain time. I'd let you know ahead of time!

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I don’t have any bans on this account, but on my main account: ohmygoshh, and none on my other account unlastingg. I have one ban which was for glitching, and then another one for a misunderstanding of bypassing, which was sooner resolved.

Here are my ban appeals:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.23153/ - [ACCEPTED]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bypassing-ban-appeal.23453/ - [ACCEPTED]

List and categorize your current and past applications:
Ban Appeal: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.23153/ - [ACCEPTED]

Ban Appeal: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bypassing-ban-appeal.23453/ - [ACCEPTED]

College Application: https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.24205/ - [ACCEPTED]

Korean Applicaion: https://schoolrp.net/threads/omgalinas-korean-application.24240/ - [ACCEPTED]

Police Application #1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/whyalinas-police-application.26563/ - [ACCEPTED]

Shop Owner Applicaion: https://schoolrp.net/threads/唐倉bbq-tō-kura-bbq.28657/ - [ACCEPTED]

Korean Application for Other Account: https://schoolrp.net/threads/unlastingg-korean-language.29489/ - [ACCEPTED]

Police Application #2: https://schoolrp.net/threads/sqvy-police-application-2.32938/#post-104112 - [DENIED]

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS is one, I haven’t experienced the role of an EMS and I would love to experience that, as I love to help people ic and oocly when it comes to situations when people are in the need of help no matter if it’s physically or mentally. I feel like this opportunity will also be able to help me OOC on my education for my Healthcare classes. That I’ve been taking for about three years!

With that I really enjoyed the class as I'm considering doing something in the Healthcare pathway, where I feel like this opportunity would help me see how a healthcare worker is on the daily basis, which is motivating me to apply to see if this actually is what I want to go into as I'm growing. Not just that but I wanna learn more into the Healthcare Career as I’m interested in it with the class I’m taking for Healthcare. I am learning, but I would love to learn more.

Lastly, I feel like EMS is also able to help me improve on my knowledge of healthcare, but also my knowledge of Roleplay. I feel like this opportunity will be able to help me improve on my Roleplay experience to where I can improve more into when I Roleplay on with just this character, but with my other characters I have. The way how I can benefit the medical team would be the company I'm able to give, no matter what happens I'll always be here to support the team and others in the building. If there is a need to help I'm willing to drop everything to help.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I am applying to become a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
A doctor is a health professional who helps their patient with their physical and mental health with the practice of medicine. Doctors examine patients, as they check with medical history, illness, injuries, and treatments they’ve been given. They’re job is to make sure before the patient leaves the building is to have some help with their health no matter what it is. As a doctor you aren’t just helping your patients, but as well helping the others in the building. They’re to be respectful to anyone who is in the building.

Doctors have many responsibilities not just on their patients, but as well with their co-workers and others in the building. They’re responsible to respond to patients’ medical problems, on what they’ve carried out, diagnosis, treatments, and counseling. They also order lab tests and interpret lab test results. Doctors as well collect, record, and maintain patient information of the medical history, reports, and exam results. Doctors also explain procedures that the patient has to go through. Doctors are able to prescribe patients with the medication that is needed to the patient. As a doctor the major responsibility is to make sure their patient is healthy with their mental and physical health.

As well as taking care of patients doctors as well need to help keep information and medical documents, treatments, and medication up-to-date before being given out, as medications can go out-of-date. Outside of the workplace Doctors are able to help teach at hospitals and medical schools to have medical-students, as they’re able to help these medical-students with observing and assessing the work of a trainee doctor.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Yes, I am aware of the basic color codes for the medical emergencies as they’re:

Code Orange: The color orange means when a hazardous liquid has been spilled

Code Yellow: The color yellow means when a disaster is going on

Code Green: The color green means when an emergency activation.

Code Brown: The color brown means when a severe weather is going on outside of the hospital.

Code White: The color white means when an evacuation is needed due to an emergency.

Code Violet: The color violet means when a violent/combative individual.

Code Pink: The color pink means when an Infant or child is being or has been abducted.

Code Silver: The color silver means there is an active shooter within the hospital.

Code Red: The color red means there is a fire going on at the hospital.

Code Black: The color black means a bomb threat and everyone in the building is in the need of evacuation.

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
I acknowledge this, and respect this fact if I'm inactive for a long period of time i’ll be demoted.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:
Head Physician:
The Head Physician is the chief medical officer. They’re responsible for overseeing medical operations of the hospital. They oversee the daily clinical operation. They also make sure patients are able to receive the right up-to-date medication. Head Physicians also are in charge of recruiting new medical staff. If there are any changes they’re in charge to keep medical staff members up-to-date.

Clinical Manager:
Clinical Managers is the medical and health service manager. They are to work as a manager in the administration and health service areas in the healthcare work area. Clinical Managers manages the budget, billing system, and inventory. They oversee the purchasing, maintenance, and clinical repair equipment. They also help with the training of new medical workers, and help with evaluation of staff members.

Surgeons:
Surgeons is the preoperative diagnosis of the patient. They operate and provide the patient with surgical care and treatment. During an operation they are to make sure the decision they make is the right one for the patient’s health, welfare, and safety. Surgeons usually have the patient's life on their hands, as one bad move can go wrong. They are to ensure sterility in the operating room for all equipment and instruments.

Doctor:
Doctors are the one who maintains and restores human health through the practice of medicine. They are to examine their patients’, and to be given the right up-to-date medication when needed. They’re also to administer treatment to their illnesses or injuries they have. Doctors are to examine their patients and review their medical history making sure they’ve healed or are well being then before.

Nurses:
Nurses are the one who plan and provide medical and nursing care to patients who are inside of the hospital or even at home. They are to have care and compassion for their patients. As for me I think Nurses are the heart of the hospital as they’re the ones to help cheer our patients and to make them feel at home. They’re to also help with taking patients samples, pulses, temperatures, and blood pressures!

Psychiatrist:
Psychiatrist is the one who evaluates, diagnoses, and treats patients with their mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders. They are to manage a treatment plan for their patient to help give them treatment and recovery over time. They provide psychological treatment by talking to their patients and asking them questions, and getting to know their problem to help solve them, but getting them back to the right-state. They’re to do procedures like electroconvulsive therapy on their patients if they need it. Their goal is to give their patients their mind a healthy state of mind.

IC (In-Character) Information / Knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
When Misaki is on shift she tries her hardest to try her best to get the job done as much as she can. She makes sure before her patients leave the building is to at least have most of their health issues solved or even given something to help their illness or injury like medication. She wants to make sure her patients get the best before leaving the workplace.

During the shift she doesn’t just want to help her patients, but she’s willing to help out her co-workers with any troubles they’re in. If they’re stacked with patients and need help or need something whatever it is, Misaki is willing to help if she’s free and doesn’t have a patient she’s working on or helping another person. Misaki thinks of her co-workers as family, as she wants the best for them and to make sure their health is also well just as her patients.

Before going off of her shift, she makes sure all the work is done before going off shift. If there is some more work to be done. She’s willing to stay back longer to help with the shift before leaving as her co-workers matters as well. If the work is done, and there isn’t anything else to do when Misaki goes off her shift. She’s usually off to either go shopping if there are any shops open, but if there isn’t. She’s usually going to bond with her family, nieces, and friends. As she is a busy girl she wants to spend as much time as she can with her family members.

Even when she’s off duty and notices someone is injured, she’s basically still on her shift, as Misaki is willing to help anyone who is injured even outside of the building it may be a person or animal, but she’s willing to help them as much as she can. If it’s an emergency she’s willing to stop everything she’s doing off shift to take them to the hospital and go back on her shift to help save that person’s life, and to help with their injury!

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Misaki’s personality is quite kind and caring, as she does have those times where she’ll get serious. She isn’t as much as a playful girl, but she’s much as a girl who wants everyone to be safe where she’s willing to sacrifice her life to save another no matter what it’ll be. Family or not she’s a caring person to everyone, she wants everyone to be safe. As she wants to have children when she grows up she doesn’t want them to have to go through a city with danger as she wants to decrease it. If there is something that she’s able to change, she’s willing to change it no matter how hard it takes or how long it takes. Misaki is a caring, intelligent, out-going girl I would say, where she wants the best for everyone, and believes everyone has an opportunity.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Misaki Taketa would be a female who is Japanese and Korean. Her hair would be straight and the colored black. She would be attractive as her eyes would be bluish grayish color. Her skin tone would be pale, but a bit tan. Her body would be a pear-shaped figure, which would match with her medium pitch voice.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Misaki doesn't have any past or current mental and physical illnesses.

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Misaki Taketa was born on May 5th, 1994 in Seoul, South Korea. As a kid she had one of the happiest lives a kid could imagine. Her parents were happy with each other, she had a sister, and had many friends. She wasn’t spoiled, but she had times where she would want to forelast forever. As she grew up one of her closest friends she had was her sister Hanako. She was one of the most trusted people that has come in her life. When she was in danger she would help her with her fulmost.

As Misaki grew up she started to keep studying in Korea, as her sister got married to a man named Hanjiro, where not too long they had twins named Allis Taketa and Ayako Taketa. They were Misaki’s two nieces. As she grew up with them, she just finished high-school as she didn’t know what to major in as she stopped going to school until she found out what she wanted to pursue in. After not too long her sister decided that they were moving to Karakura, Japan. As it was hurtful for her to lose one of her closest people, she left her behind, but she knew it was best for her sister and her niece. As years went by she still didn’t know what she wanted to pursue as in one day she got a phone call from her sister telling her that she was heading back to Korea. Misaki was excited to see that her sister was going to come back with her two daughters staying in Korea forever. . .until Hanko and Ayako got there.

Hanako told her the news on what has happened to her husband about the car crash, as she left all the pain behind and came back home, as she didn’t know what to do. During that time Misaki felt hurt as she wished she could’ve done something to help out her sister as much, until she noticed that her daughter Allis wasn’t there with her mother. She questioned Hanako about her niece on why only one of them came back, as in the story she didn’t mention Allis. As the story was told her sister didn’t know if Allis made it out. Misaki felt damaged as knew that her daughter wouldn’t be dead, as she would be still alive. She started to get very disappointed in her, as she ran to her room and quickly packed up and headed to Karakura, Japan. She knew her niece had to still be alive as a few years passed by as she lived in Karakura. She kept searching for her, but had no clue. As she started to give up pretty soon for the search of 5 years. Until one day she noticed that someone looked exactly like Allis, but much alike as Hanako.

Misaki walked up to her, as she would say her name "Allis," as soon as the female heard the name she was quite surprised to see her. She noticed that it was her as she talked and caught up with her. She could tell that Allis felt touched when she saw Misaki instead of her mom who left her behind. Misaki felt broken, as her own sister had left her daughter thinking that she was dead. She asked her niece questions as much as she can, as she took her back home with her and started to begin to raise her as her own daughter. Misaki did and didn’t feel bad at the same time for raising her sister’s daughter, but she felt bad to even say that her niece’s mother left her behind. As she stayed in Karakura she’d noticed the activities that were done in Karakura weren't so great, as she wanted to help resolve them. She was able to resolve most of them until one day her niece Allis talked to her about becoming a Doctor or even trying to pursue something in Healthcare, as she seemed to fit it very much. Misaki took some time and thought about it. As she got some memories of when she was told that Allis was left behind, and about that story. She didn’t want to see others like the way she felt or was behind.

As she began to take the classes and started to major in Health Science. As she took the classes she began to find a major interest in it, as she finished college. She begins to look into Karakura Hospital to where it brings her here today to apply as a doctor, not just for her career, but she doesn’t want to see others experience a life that Allis has dealt with. As she’s willing to try her most to help those who are in the need of help.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Misaki Taketa

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Dr. and Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Misaki

Characters Preferred Name:
Misaki

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Misaki doesn’t have a religion. She would fall on the category of an atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Misaki is half Japanese and half Korean.

Current Location / Designation:
Japan, City of Karakura

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
10 Years

Working Experience(s):
4 Years

Academic Degree:
Doctoral Degree

Major(s)
Major in Biology and Medical Science

Minor(s)