(sometimes an hour or two)
11am - 8pm
(8 hours)
11am - 8pm
(8 hours)
12pm - 4pm
(4 hours)
Sometimes way longer

Though, some days depending on how it goes I'm online until the server resets.
there's days I'm online from 11am or 12pm to around 1 or 2am... I probably need help but it means I'm available constantly

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply stems from realizing how often I overlooked the Karakura Police Department. In my role-playing endeavors, I consistently gravitated towards roles such as EMS, Government, Reporter, Shopkeeper, or even Faculty members, neglecting the potential richness of the Police role. This avoidance was primarily fueled by my reluctance to face the in-character challenges associated with law enforcement within the community.
However, as time passed, I began to recognize the missed opportunities and untapped potential that came with exploring the KPD role. I decided to confront my reservations and embrace the challenge, understanding that steering clear of it only meant missing out on unique role-play experiences. My goal is to immerse myself fully in the KPD, navigating the intricacies of law enforcement role-play to broaden my horizons and contribute to the diverse narratives within the community.
In pursuing this path, I hope to forge new connections and friendships within the community, expanding my role-play groups and creating collaborative storylines. Embracing the KPD not only promises personal growth but also offers a chance to bring fresh perspectives to the evolving tapestry of role-play experiences in the server.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police play a crucial role in maintaining public safety and serving the community in various ways.
Police conduct thorough investigations to bring criminals to justice. They work closely with the legal system to build cases, testify in court, and ensure that justice is served. Police officers often engage with young people through programs like school resource officers, mentoring initiatives, and youth outreach programs. Building positive relationships with young community members helps foster trust and understanding. Police are often the first responders to emergencies, including accidents, medical emergencies, and natural disasters.
They coordinate responses with other emergency services to ensure public safety during crises. The primary role of the police is to enforce laws and regulations, preventing and investigating criminal activities. They respond to emergency calls, conduct investigations, and make arrests to uphold public order. Police officers regularly patrol neighborhoods to deter crime, provide a visible presence, and respond quickly to any incidents. This helps create a sense of security and can contribute to the prevention of criminal activities.

There are two divisions of KPD, being the main division and the detective division.
The ranking of KPD officers goes as such;

The main division includes, from lowest to highest
Cadet - The trainees of the KPD, they have lots to learn unless they have prior training then their time will start off a breeze.

PO/Patrol Officer - Recently left the training phase, they can now patrol the streets and help look after Karakura out from a desk.

CPL/Corporal - More or less experienced members of the KPD, because of this they have full reign in training Cadets. They can go out on patrols as well.

SGT/Sergeant - a high ranking officer with a lot of experience, with this rank officers can begin to patrol on their own.

LT/Lieutenant - Lieutenants have gone ahead and proved themselves as dependable, hosting trainings, patrols, assisting citizens and look after the department while the captain and or commissioner are away/unavailable.

Captain - A role picked specifically by the commissioner, there is only one captain they're basically the commissioners right-hand man/woman.

Commissioner - Big man/woman, they oversee the entirety of the department including applications.

As for the Detective Division,
To join the detective division, an officer must be recruited after reaching the rank of corporal by the Detective Superintendent.

Detective Constable - The cadets of the Detective division, they have lots to learn about their
division.

Detective Inspector - They've passed all their detective trainings and are ready to begin the harder jobs of their field.

Detective Chief Inspector - Basically the Corporal of the detective division, they look after the constables who are training and make sure the inspectors aren't doing anything out of line.
Detective Superintendent - the head detective, they over see their branch and make sure it runs smoothly.

KPD also arrest criminals for various crimes, Take reports about any sort of law-breaking, Inmate Care, Engaging in server-wide events, look over the city through CCTV, Citizens assists, patrols, interrogation, filing town logs, raiding properties and a good couple of other things

Besides this, KPD have various equipment and tools/gadgets to their disposal such as;
RadioA waterproof communication device used by emergency units which is accessible to all officers. It requires a blunt or sharp weapon to destroy it but it can't be stolen. It can't be used offensively.
Riot ShieldA tempered-glass shield used by police officers for protection. It can be stolen if the officer is unconscious with proper Mug Permissions.
though it can't be used offensively (except to push a target out of range) and it's an Immediate-range weapon.
Taser
(Stun blaster)
A stunning device used by officers to prevent the target from moving.
Accessible to all officers. It requires an action and a successful roll to be taken out in range. Requires a successful hit to stun for 60 seconds. which can't be stolen and it's a long-range tool.
BreathalyzerA device used by emergency units to check how drunk a person is. Accessible to all Emergency personnel and its accuracy varies depending on its proximity to the KPD station. It can't be stolen and it can't be used offensively.
Pepper sprayA 3-time use device used by emergency units to temporarily blind a target, accessible to all emergency units.
Requires an action and a successful roll to be taken out in range. Requires a successful hit to blind for 60 seconds unless the target is wearing a Gas Mask. It can't be stolen and it's a mid-range weapon.
BatonA steel baton used by police officers to apprehend criminals.
it is accessible to all officers, requires two hits to the head in order to knock the target out.
Can be stolen from the hands with proper Mug Permissions and a close-range tool.
Tranquilizer A plastic device used by police officers to neutralize threats. This weapon is accessible to Police Sergeants and Detective Inspectors.
It requires an action and a successful roll to be taken out in range. Requires a successful hit to make the target unconscious for 2 minutes.
Requires an action and a roll to reload, if in range it can't be stolen and it's a long-range weapon.
HandcuffsA pair of steel handcuffs used to restrain the target's hands. Accessible to all officers,
and requires an action and a roll should the target resist. It cannot be stolen and it's an Immediate-range tool.

Alongside these, there are some other equipment given to officers such as;

Gas Mask,
A police-issued gas mask used as a crucial role in both Hazmat (Hazardous Materials) and WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) scenarios to protect individuals from inhaling harmful substances.

Crowbar,
Only accessible to Police Corporals.
A police-issued crowbar used to pry open doors and containers.

Luminol Spray,
A container for substances utilized to detect blood on surfaces, particularly on weapons, unless the surfaces have been cleaned with hydrogen peroxide.

Disposable Gloves,
All officers wear disposable gloves that are not resistant to fingerprints. These gloves are a standard inclusion in every on-duty police unit.

Fingerprint Scanner,
Designed for scanning a suspect's fingerprints, this device is employed to determine if a provided fingerprint sample corresponds to the target's results.

First-Aid Kit,
Available for all emergency personnel, this compact kit serves as a portable solution when ambulance or EMT services are unavailable. Its utilization extends the bleed-out timer by an extra 5 minutes when deployed.

Body Camera,
A waterproof camera with continuous recording and live-streaming capabilities is affixed to the front of an officer's uniform. The footage generated by this camera is stored and can be accessed through a cloud-based database. Functioning akin to a CCTV, this camera provides a real-time perspective from the officer's point of view, offering a comprehensive visual record of their activities.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The presence of police in SchoolRP is crucial as it injects a sense of realism into the server while also serving as a necessary counterbalance to the criminal elements within the virtual landscape. In this unique school-based role-playing setting, reminiscent of a fictionalized criminal outpost in Japan, law enforcement plays a pivotal role in maintaining order. Police officers are frequently on patrol, ensuring the safety of law-abiding citizens by keeping a vigilant eye on the streets and actively preventing criminal activities. Their role, though at times divisive, remains indispensable in upholding the integrity of the virtual community.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I understand and I intend to join as many training sessions as I can.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Montana Alcaraz

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male - He/him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor's Degree
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Spanish
Italian

Describe your character;
how they look, what makes them unique?

Montana is easily recognizable, sporting pale, dull ocean blue eyes, sun-kissed skin, and freckles adorning only his nose. Notably, a small nick on his lip and a scar running down the left side of his face add character, rendering his left eye a shade paler than the other. The canvas of his right arm showcases a tri-colored tattoo depicting a Komodo dragon entwined in ivy.

Unique features extend beyond his facial characteristics; Montana's fingerprints seem to be absent, and a tiny beauty mark graces the back of his right hand. Standing at a well-built 5 foot 11 inches, he possesses rusty caramel-brown hair and emits a distinct scent amalgamating cigarettes and pine. A closer look at him reveals subtle dimples when he smiles, transforming his countenance into a warmer expression that contrasts with his default unimpressed demeanor.

1000011206.png

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
While working, Montana maintains a calm and straightforward demeanor, eschewing falsehoods and sugarcoating in favor of direct honesty. He's not inclined to initiate conversations but rather observes and listens attentively, relying on visual cues to form judgments and striving to maintain a clear perspective.

In more casual settings, Montana tends to unwind, shedding his high-strung work persona. While remaining vigilant on the streets, he takes moments to reflect on his experiences and occasionally enjoys a relaxing beer with friends. The following morning, he tackles any lingering effects of a night out with a hangover cure, usually opting for a cup of coffee, before gearing up for another day of work.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Montana takes great pleasure in collaborating with his team, delving into the intricacies of each member's skills and personalities. This in-depth understanding becomes a valuable asset, especially when envisioning how each colleague might approach a combat situation. While his feelings toward team members may vary, with some being particularly enjoyable to work with and others less so, Montana, being a rookie, empathizes with their perspectives. His composed yet energetic demeanor allows him to comprehend his team members' nuances, fostering a deeper connection that proves beneficial when collaborating with them in the field.

What's your character's backstory?
Montana's journey unfolded alongside his cousin Maurice in the community of Mission Viejo. Their families, originally from Tamaulipas, Mexico, had immigrated to this new environment, providing a backdrop for the divergent paths the two cousins would take. Despite growing up side by side, their personalities were starkly different, and their relationship wasn't characterized by warmth or excitement.
Maurice, in his early childhood, was a shy and bookish individual, while Montana embodied a snarky, goody-two-shoes persona. The contrast extended to their interactions, with Montana, influenced by his father's role as a prison warden, adopting a penchant for reporting Maurice's missteps. The dynamics shifted when Maurice's father, an abusive and alcoholic figure, necessitated Maurice's relocation to Karakura, Japan for his own safety.

In contrast, Montana, despite the strained relationship, chose to remain with his family in Mission Viejo, taking on the responsibility of looking after both his own and Maurice's parents. The challenges were significant, but Montana's dedication stemmed from a deeper source. Strangely, he found a silver lining in Maurice's father's influence. It inspired Montana to pursue a career in law enforcement.
Staying back, Montana not only shouldered familial responsibilities but also assisted Maurice's mother, Valeria, in navigating the aftermath of Maurice's departure. The journey was marked by hardship, as they attempted to clean up the mess left by Maurice's father. Montana, driven by a sense of duty and an emerging ambition, worked diligently to mold his career aspirations during his transition from childhood to adolescence and later into adulthood.
Despite his evolving life, there remained a void. The absence of Maurice, whom Montana had yet to reunite with. The complex interplay of family dynamics, personal growth, and the pursuit of a career in law enforcement shaped Montana's narrative. The intricate threads of his journey were woven through resilience, dedication, and a profound acknowledgment of the influence that both familial bonds and challenges had on his trajectory.

Confronting obstacles during his high school journey, he demonstrated resilience by intentionally opting for a comprehensive four-year college education concentrated on Law Enforcement, Criminology, and Psychology. Acknowledging the significance of personal responsibility, he not only triumphed in his academic pursuits but also proactively embraced real-world experience by entering the workforce.

His unwavering dedication to his chosen trajectory became even more apparent when he chose to enroll in the Police Academy. This decision showcased not only his commitment to continuous learning but also a resolute determination to propel himself forward in the pursuit of a fulfilling career in law enforcement. The amalgamation of academic prowess, hands-on experience, and a fervent resolve painted a vivid picture of his unwavering journey toward achieving his professional aspirations.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
Certainly not! The possession of a pocket knife is strictly prohibited by law, categorizing it as 'Possession of illegal weaponry,' a felony offense. including a mandatory three-month jail sentence. To compound matters, securing release on bail entails a considerable financial burden due to the substantial bail amount associated with this offense. It is crucial to be aware of and adhere to these regulations to avoid legal ramifications and uphold public safety.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Some over-the-counter medications (No prescription needed) are;

Multivitamins3,500¥
amount max: 5
Iron Supplements2,500¥
amount max: 3
Paracetamol1,500¥
Melatonin3,000¥
Cough Syrup6,000¥
amount max: 2
Wooden Cane7,000¥
Eye patch5,000¥
Unbranded Band aids1,000¥
amount max: 5
Glasses4,000¥

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would make every effort to extract my colleague from the situation and guide them out of the room, allowing both my colleague and the inmate a moment to catch their breath. Once outside, I'd prioritize understanding my colleague's perspective, seeking insight into the reasons behind their actions. After gaining clarity from my colleague, I would then turn my attention to the inmate, ensuring a thorough exploration of their side of the story to confirm consistency.

Throughout this process, my focus would shift towards monitoring the inmate rather than my colleague, prioritizing the safety and well-being of both individuals involved.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

In the event of an assault on my co-worker, my response would hinge on the presence of weapons. If the attackers are unarmed, I would swiftly intervene, utilizing a taser to subdue them. However, if weapons are involved, my immediate action would involve requesting backup to ensure a more secure response.

My priority would be to extract my colleague from the potentially dangerous situation, maintaining a safe distance until reinforcements arrived. If my colleague's condition allowed for it, we would collaborate to navigate the situation together. This strategy aims to prioritize safety while also considering the severity of the threat and the need for appropriate support.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Observing discreetly from behind, I would meticulously gather evidence, aiming to compile a comprehensive case. Subsequently, I would arrange a private meeting with the commissioner or a superior figure above my colleague to present the compiled information and evidence for thorough examination. In an effort to maintain anonymity, I would take measures to ensure that my identity remains confidential throughout the reporting process, prioritizing the integrity of the investigative proceedings.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Firmly adhering to my principles, I would unequivocally reject any attempt at bribery, regardless of the amount involved or the nature of the inducement. I believe in transparency and integrity, and in the face of such attempts, I would issue two clear warnings about the consequences of such actions.

If the individual persists, swift action would follow in the form of imposing a fine. My priority would then shift to ensuring their prompt departure. Should the behavior persist beyond this point, I would mete out the necessary punishment as per protocol, ensuring that justice is served. Once the situation is resolved, I would resume my duties, cognizant of the fact that bribery can compromise the fairness of processes and create potential distractions. Upholding principles, I remain steadfast in my commitment to never entertain bribery, regardless of the charm or cunning exhibited by those involved.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES