Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
87E92C7F-0E65-47AB-9068-2E3F7379DC51.jpg
Art By: Pokuyaki

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

The account I’m applying on for this position is Fxxkie.

Previous bans:
I have one from years ago that can be discussed in dms if need be.

Discord Tag:
My Discord tag is Mxxkie#1975.

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do have an operational microphone and can use it when needed.

Timezone & Country:
I currently reside in the United States of America and I am situated within the Eastern Standard Time zone (EST).

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity on the server as decent. I currently hold a position as the College President of the council. In this position, I oversee nearly two dozen people, orchestrating events, and planning hangouts. OOCly, I, also, now serve as Family Advisor to the official family of Koji. In this position, I have been tasked with helping to revitalize the lore-pertinent family. It's sometimes a juggling act, but I know my way around a few sets, so it's nothing too cumbersome. Currently, I'm at college until May, however, I still manage to log online nearly every day. If for whatever reason, I find myself needing to reserve time for other tasks, I'll be sure to file an inactivity log per instruction.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am reapplying for the position of Governor.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Quite honestly, I miss the RP aspect of it all. Never have I been so engaged with RP on SRP than I have during my time as Governor. Perhaps in due part to the architype that is Bao Koji, but it truly felt like something special. Along with this, I enjoy being in a position to enact social change. Events, speeches, ceremonies all fall under this category. Compared to other factions, Government is still relatively new, and I would like to aid in its continued existence any way I can. What motivates me to rejoin is the drive to enact change, and the rewarding RP that comes along with it.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
It would be a return for Bao Koji, the temporarily disgraced, former, Governor. With his position reinstated, Bao would once again turn his sights on education and infrastructure, hoping to change the landscape in these areas. This position would only serve to help catapult the Koji family back into prominence, with Bao hosting a Mayoral Ball and charity events on behalf of the faction.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A Governor carries out many duties. From legalizing businesses, to creating I.D.s, to conducting the flow of trials, they have a finger in it all. Going above and beyond, they can act as poster children for the Government, hosting spectacles for PR stunts, such as the opening of the public library, or an opening speech at a festival.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do, and I will do my best to ensure that does not happen.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do, and I plan to be dedicated to that role.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware and understand the consequences of that kind of display. I will ensure that doesn't happen.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have and I agree.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
As stated before, I should be, but if something comes up, I will inform the proper HUs.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
By birth, I am Bao Koji.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.): While in office, I shall be referred to as Governor Koji.

Current age: I am currently forty-six years of age.

Date of birth: I was born on April 27th, 1977.

Academic Degree: N/A

Major(s): N/A

Minor(s): N/A

Work experience: I previously served as a councilman, Governor, and served on positions within my family’s influence.

Political background: I previously served as a councilman, board member, and Governor alongside the now Madam Mayor Sturm.

Nationality & born location: I hail from Japan and I identify with a dual Russian and Japanese bloodline.

Fluent languages (Underline your native): Japanese, English

Criminal record: I have been imprisoned for Battery, however the charge has since then been annulled.

What makes you a good candidate for this job? To put it quite plainly, I was robbed of my position by my conniving brother, his wife, and many more. I will bring order and stability to this institution and therefore the island as a whole. The ne’erdowells of Karakura are those of broken origins, and I shall fix them. During my previous appointment, I hosted numerous affairs, such as the induction of the Qing organization & charity. I oversaw the completion of the public library alongside Lady Sang, and I welcomed all to it with a brief speech and ribbon cutting ceremony. I believe I mingle well with the populace, namely the good men and women of the local hospital. I am an ear to the plights of the people and shall serve them faithfully and my goals are sure to align with all in their best interest.​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
NEWS REPORTS (7).png

After discussion with fellow Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:
  • We know you're an individual with quite the experience when it comes to the role & writing
  • But, we believe you need more time to place more effort into this application and add to it, as we find it a bit lacking

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to accept you:​
  • Please get in touch with me via Discord, Aania#0117, to start the process and get you set up!​

Welcome to the Government Faction! :D

Users who are viewing this thread