Omega
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
I have 4 accounts.
Ravenclxw- Main Account
Gryffind0r- Reporter Account
Hufflepvff- Surgeon Account
Slyth3r1n- Alternative Account
I will be applying with the Slyth3r1n account.

Previous bans (include appeal links):
N/A

Discord Tag:
SRGH#8433

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do not have a microphone as its currently outside of my comfort zone to speak in VCs. However, I can join VCs and listen to them if needed.

Timezone & Country:
North America, CST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
As someone who has been with the server since 2016, my activity can vary depending on my schedule. I should be more active now considering that school is almost over and that I've just recently left my job. But if I had to rate my activity right now it'd be an 8.5/10 just because school is coming to an end and it's graduation month. I can be on the server for around 5-10 hours a day depending on my schedule. So I can provide around 35-70 hours a week.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
After taking my leave from the faction a few months ago, I know things have changed and brought better things to do as a Governor. Therefore, I've gained the motivation to apply and hopefully rejoin the faction and experience the new things that have been implemented. Even if it was boring when I was a Governor, it was still quite interesting. I'd like to rejoin the faction to help the Government and the community once more. As you know I am in other factions but Government will probably be one of my favorites just because of the roleplay experiences you get to engage in and the role leader you provide within the faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do understand the Karakura Laws and Constitutional Rights

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Ever since he took his leave from the Government many things have changed since then. My character has realized that one of the biggest goals he did have were the homeless situation, with the recent Complex being made this should help with the population and homeless civilians greatly. However, that doesn't mean this goal is finished since Karakura is growing each day. Therefore, this goal will always be active in his mind to make sure the homeless rate decreases, even if it's just a little bit it's what matters.

As we all know, Karakura has a huge crime rate with the recent event that happened at the power plant this just shows that the crime rate is unbelievably out of hand. I do know that the crime rate will never be at 0 but it can be decreased by taking action. With the CCTV new features that have been implemented, this should help. But I do know that civilians are unsafe every day. The biggest goal to decrease the crime rate is to get the Black Market found and shut it down for good. As that's where almost every criminal and gang gets their goods from. However, since we don't know where their location is it will have to be put off until it is found. With the sewers in place, the only reason it's here is because of the sewage the city has. However, I feel like no civilian should be allowed to go into the sewers. As I believe that's where all criminal activity or plans can happen. I know having CCTV down there probably won't help due to the signal. My character hopefully plans to start a blockage of the entrances or to fully block it up from all civilians. The only civilians that would be allowed in the sewers would be Government officials. This would hopefully decrease some sort of crime rates and gang activity.

Now if we move on to society and the environment one of the biggest issues is that the Government doesn't seem to be involved with the civilians in Karakura. My character would like to get to know the civilians more and see what issues they experience. Having a good relationship with the civilians in Karkaura will help create a better society and environment for the city. It will also help get problems solved faster with the help of the civilians.

Going back to the homeless rates, the average people who are homeless are young teens to young adults. If it's possible my character would possibly try to make an orphanage building for the children who need to be looked after. It has also come to his attention that some children say they have been adopted into a family. But what if they were forced into the family? What if they had no choice? Where is the proof of adoption? An adoption system would be put into place that way a file is kept for all the civilians that have adopted children or have been put up for adoption. If a child is in adoption but is 18 or older they are allowed to leave the system if they can prove to take care of themselves and have a place to stay. This will keep things running smoothly and to make sure every child is safe.

The goals for myself are pretty simple, rejoin the faction, know the new faces, learn more things, and help make a change/lore with Karakura. It'd also be nice to rejoin the Government.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a Governor you are the 3rd highest position in the Government. As a Governor your job is to help establish new laws if needed, listen to the people, and hand out IDs however all positions can do this now. Holding the Governor position you are a role model to society so you must act professionally at all times since you're representing the Government and Karakura. Overall, as a Governor you are one of the most important Government positions. You are to make sure things are in place and are running smoothly. Even if its not a lot you are the most important role within the Government minus Deputy-Mayor and Mayor.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, if I get accepted I acknowledge that I may be removed at any time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand that I must put dedication into this position if I get accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand that if I show any OOC bias towards anyone I can be given punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read and agreed to follow the Government Faction Rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, if my schedule is free and I don't have anything going on. Then I can attend meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Lance Otakemaru

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Otakemaru

Current age:

Date of birth:
December 12th, 1984

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Political Science

Work experience:
Starting at a young age, my family started a family manufacturing business which is where I was placed. My father was one of the few that started the business and wanted the men to do most of the work. It was a rough start seeing that he wanted everything to be perfect and successful. My position was in the heavy equipment area, which is where most of the hard work was placed. My father told me the only way you’ll get through life's to do good things. Bad things wouldn’t get you anywhere. As I got older, I soon left the business and got a new job in my hometown at a local grocery store. The people were friendly, and every day was normal. Until one day I was working the night shift, a few minutes before closing a civilian walked into the store armed, trying to rob the store. I knew at this point I wanted to make a change in the world. At this event, I went to college to study the Criminal Justice area. Along with Political Science, from research and studying I learned. I knew I wanted to work for the government. Leaving my hometown after graduating college, I went to Karakura, a small island with high crime rates. I noticed they were looking for positions to be filled in the government area. Without any hesitation, I applied to be a governor. This was the beginning of my journey to make a change.

Jumping into the present a bit, I came to Karakura after graduating from College. I found out the news that I got accepted upon being a Governor at the Karakura Town Hall. During my months being there I was able to learn new things and help the people of Karakura. Even if it didn't seem like much I did my best. I'd make sure I got myself involved with the people and got my name out there. I began to slowly give the people hope in Karakura. One of my goals as my time being a Governor came true and that was a law stating all civilians needed to have some sort of ID on them.

Political background:
Going back to where a robbery happened in the local store where I had a job, that was the moment that inspired me to make a change. From the fear I was feeling at that exact moment I wanted to create a safer environment to make civilians feel safe and not worry about the horrible people in the world. Now where I stand in Karakura, every time I roam the streets I can feel the fear from the civilians. I know the government wants this island to be safe, I know they want to decrease the crime rates. Though the only way it can happen is to take action and stop procrastinating. A safer society can be born, from the work of the government and KPD taking action almost immediately. Not only is it for the KPD and government, but it's also for the civilians of Karakura that can help make a safer society. If we listen to the people and see what their reasons are to help make a new Karakura, we the governors can help.

Nationality & born location:
Russia, born in Moscow

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Russian, Japanese, JSL, Korean

Criminal record:
My record is clear and I plan to keep it that way.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
With me being a Governor in the past here at Karakura, I feel like I am still a good candidate for this job. With my return to Karakura, I have noticed things that have either worsen or changed. This still does not prevent me from taking a change. I'd like to rejoin the Government to help continue to change Karakura into a safe environment for everyone. I know with my goals in place we can get things done. I also have experience with the Karakura Government so I believe that should give me an advantage of some sort. But I know with my absence there is a chance some new duties or things have been added and I'm ready to learn those if needed. With the recent explosion near Powerplant that is what made my decision to come back to Karakura, as I feel like the crime rates haven't changed at all. It's not just that, there are other things that can be done. But I do know that the biggest concern of Karakura is the violence of gangs and criminals. I hope you'd reconsider me again, thank you for your time.

Thank you for reading my application. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to DM me on Discord. Other than that I wish all applicants good luck.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 166
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Another application stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread