Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Springwood,
The1ToFear, and Forswore are three of my Minecraft accounts. All of the aforementioned accounts are only accessible to me and have been properly migrated. The account I’m wanting to use, if I was to get accepted, would in this case be The1ToFear.

Discord Name & Tag:
Springwood#2555

Previous bans:
On the account for which I'm applying, I have an exceptional punishment record which I unfortunately do not remember - I recall two fraudulent bans issued by Loooper and Im6 on Springwood, and none one Forswore. Following my warnings and additional kicks, I genuinely apologized for any inconvenience I may have caused the staff member who had to contend with my immaturity at the time. The aforementioned punishments occurred around two years ago; I have not received any punishments recently and intend to keep it this way.

Describe your activity on the server:
Most of the time, I'm really active on the server. I'm eager to give it all to the police faction and deliver the necessary assistance. Because my time zone varies and few police faction members share my time zone, this role is extremely valuable not only to me, but also to players who require immediate assistance when officers are absent or unreachable. My current server activity is noticeable; my activity may be represented with an 8.5 out of 10 rating based on personal experience. I can connect to the server at any point, and the same can be said for my activity on Discord.

Which timezone are you in?
The Netherlands, CEST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Ban Request #1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request #2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #3 - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED
FantasyRP Whitelist Application - ACCEPTED

Staff Application #1 - DENIED
Staff Application #2 - DENIED
Councilor Application - DENIED
Lore Team Application - DENIED
Black Market Application - DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:
After trying out various positions on the server, the Karakura Police Department is the only one that has piqued my interest. Players engaging and experiencing a whole new roleplaying world is something I want to do after seeing the roleplay that transpires within the department. I've been a well-known gang roleplayer for the past four years, and it's about time I went in a different direction, trying out something very unexpected. I believe that, in addition to the character I plan on using for this position, that I would love every minute of my time as an officer. Alongside this, I believe that, as a result of my current roleplay capabilities, I could make a valuable contribution to the team and get along with everyone!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
A police officer is often assigned to a certain patrol area where they are tasked with enforcing the law, investigating anomalous behavior, and sometimes looking for and/or arresting criminal suspects. Officers must respond to emergencies, police traffic regulations, and look into complaints. To be well recognizable by the public, police officers frequently work with a partner and wear uniforms. Strong communication skills, as well as listening skills, are required in the police force and are employed on a continuous basis to engage with the public, coworkers, superiors, and in specific situations, such as in an event of an emergency. Police officers must be physically active because the job often entails sprinting, arresting suspects, and reacting to many different types of emergencies.

To conclude, police work is investigating, serving and protecting, monitoring areas, and ensuring that the place they reside in is safe for all:

Investigating: A series of activities or steps that go from evidence gathering to data ****yses, theory formulation and validation, developing plausible reasons to believe, and finally arresting and charging a suspect.
Serving and protecting: Safeguarding the public and their property, preventing crime, lowering crime fear, and elevating the quality of life for all citizens.
Monitoring areas: Monitoring areas, also known as patrolling, keep the city and community safe from any and all crimes that take place midst the patrol. Police patrol encourages officers to be ready in the case of a crime.
Monitoring CCTV: Officers frequently monitor CCTV cameras, which are used for crime prevention and detection, incident and event management, gathering intelligence on criminal behavior, boosting public safety, and community confidence.
Interrogating and understanding: Investigations are designed to elicit a confession and the absolute truth, or other crucial data concerning a specific crime, out of an interrogated suspect who has been questioned.

POSITIONS (Based on the police ranking of SchoolRP)

Commissioner
The leading figure of a specific department/town. Commissioners are in charge of overseeing the town's/county's management and administration, representing local interests at the federal and state levels, participating in long-term planning, and managing the county revenue and finances.

Police Captain
Police Captains are in charge of controlling all aspects of their department, namely managing patrol officers and other personnel, managing operations, devising crime-fighting methods, and much more.

Police Detective
A detective investigates important and complex cases, seeking the truth and evaluating evidence. This could include everything from issuing search warrants and conducting arrests to pursuing a case in court.

Police Lieutenant
Plans, manages, oversees, and manages the daily activities of a police department operational unit. A police lieutenant manages supervisory personnel and police officers who provide personal, estate, and equipment enforcement on campus, assuring uniform and equitable execution of local, state, and federal laws, as well as university policies. Examines and approves incident and crime investigation reports.

Police Sergeant
Police sergeants are the police force's first line of command. They carry out all of the tasks of a police officer while also supervising, coordinating, and mentoring other department employees in their everyday activities. Almost resembles a police lieutenant.

Police Corporal
To build leadership and problem-solving skills, police corporals are frequently known to coordinate training in communication, personnel management, and additionally logistics.

Police Officer
Police personnel respond to reports of occurrences and follow up to assist in the resolution of crimes. This could include dealing with victims and witnesses, searching for evidence, investigating what happened, making arrests, and (additionally) questioning suspects.

Police Cadet
A Police Cadet, the lowest ranking in a police force, assists officers with a variety of jobs such as documenting material, taking confiscated items, and directing traffic, among others. Cadets are not formally police officers, but they are frequently chosen to the position if they are found eligible.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Karakura Police Department is a large group of officers who symbolize the civil authority of the government and are in charge of maintaining social order and tranquility. The police enforce the law and investigate and prevent illegal activity. They play a crucial role on SchoolRP in this manner. Police are tasked with maintaining a peaceful environment. They have the authority to arrest and regulate people if needed, police officers might be regarded as society's saviors. Because of them, the town they reside in is safe and does not have to be concerned about their lives or surroundings. Criminal activity would be dull without the intervention of police officers in SchoolRP since there are no risks associated with it; therefore, criminal activity would undoubtedly increase on the server, which is just why police are so important in SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Absolutely

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Absolutely, 100%

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Absolutely

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Maeve Sawyer

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, he/him

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
College Masters in Criminology & exceptional Psychology (5 years)

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Albanian, English

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Standing 5' 7" tall, this white-skinned man exudes an unusual charisma, he has a conspicuous burn mark on his right ear that he never addresses. His medium-length, straight, light brown hair is ******* and now colored with black and white. He features grey eyes that are profound and plump, a small nose, delicate brows, and puffy cheeks. He has a thin torso with softly developed chest muscles, toned legs, a long neck, and petite hands. He frequently dresses in new, exceptional clothes that are generally brightly colored and free and flowing. He is often seen wearing a fashionable suit.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Maeve Sawyer is a noble man who is dedicated to battling injustice and making things right. Maeve is a compassionate person who seems to have a mysterious demeanor, Maeve is well-known for his sociability and civility. Maeve is also known for his respectable but slightly eccentric manner; he is keenly aware of his own psych and makes sure to treat others accordingly.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Maeve fully recognizes the concept of teamwork; it brings people together and pushes them to rely on one another to fulfill tasks. Teamwork facilitates growth and allows an organization or group to overcome difficulties that might have stymied an individual. None of this would be possible without teamwork. Teamwork necessitates the presence of others, or, to put it another way, "co-workers." Co-workers are workers who work in the same faction as you. Coworkers are there to help and contribute to the team, as well as to ensure that the organization runs smoothly. Maeve treats everyone fairly and is always willing to help or provide more support for his fellow co-workers.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Speaking for Springwood (myself), I am well-known for my ability to coordinate and supervise various projects and organizations. Maeve, on the other hand, is known for his leadership capabilities; he is known for setting personal goals and standards and standing by them so that others may well be inspired to do the same. Maeve is always raising his standards in the hopes of motivating others to achieve excellence and developing their leadership qualities. In addition, Maeve is conscience, self-disciplined.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Maeve Sawyer grew up in a Kansas village. His mother was a woodcarver who created exquisite wooden carvings, while on the other hand his father was a police officer who was well-known for his hard work and dedication to his department. After a few years of dedication to the department, his father came to the decision to resign and further spend his time with his family in Kansas, where he married Maeve's mother and established a new life. Years passed, and Maeve's father was diagnosed with a rare kind of cancer, resulting in his premature death. Maeve joined the police department, where he has worked for several years, to pay tribute to his father's legacy. Maeve has given his all to the force to this day.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, owning any kind of knife — specifically a pocket knife, is illegal. If a person has been found owning/carrying a pocket knife, it will be confiscated and the person will be incarcerated for Possession of Minor Illegal Weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
Contact Lenses, Bandages, Birth Control, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
As a result of my fight or flight response, the very first thing I would do is shout for them to stop and then employ my own force to separate the two. If the situation happened to further expand, I would urgently call for assistance and continue to make use of my own force until assistance has arrived.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Act in accordance with the severity of the threat presented by the suspect. The first thing I would do is request additional backup and use my own force to keep the two apart until backup arrives.

If, after several attempts of separating the two, the suspect refuses to voluntarily comply with the officer's commands and it is both reasonable and feasible under the circumstances; the suspect is posed with a grave threat of physical violence, I would use my taser to tranquil the situation.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Make covert efforts to gather evidence of their involvement in crime and immediately transmit it to the highest in command. To boost the progress, I would inform additional higher ups regarding this in hopes of having them help me speed up the process of gathering evidence, or forward this to the commissioner.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
React responsibly, albeit righteous actions will be undertaken based on the severity of the bribe. (Fining or detaining)

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread