Denied The1ToFear's Student Council Application

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: The1ToFear

Past warns/kicks/bans?: As per my understanding, the account for which I'm applying has no active or recent bans that should be strictly considered. Although I haven't been kicked, warned, or banned in a while, I can't exactly remember if the account I'm applying for has ever been warned or banned for violating server rules.

What is your timezone?: CEST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Springwood#2555

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Ban Request #1 - ACCEPTED
Ban Request #2 - ACCEPTED
Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
College Application - ACCEPTED
Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
Staff Application #3 - ACCEPTED
Black Market Application - ACCEPTED

Staff Application #1 - DENIED
Staff Application #2 - DENIED
Councilor Application - DENIED
Lore Team Application - DENIED
Black Market Application #2 - DENIED

Describe your activity on the server?:
On Springwood, with the amount of free time I now have (summer break), I can connect to the server at any time, thus my activity on it is quite noticeable. Due to the lack of activity on the account—in this case, The1ToFear— I'm applying for has been particularly inactive, that is mainly because I have no existing roles on the server, making my account as of currently very boring. If the position for which I'm applying was accepted, my activity on the account will most definitely and considerably increase.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
Springwood - Adult
The1ToFear - Grade 12

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Absolutely, I’m completely aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:
Simply put, a student council serves as the "leader" of the school community, a supervisor in difficult situations, and a support system for the faculty members of the school. A student council's role is to present competent leadership, safety, and trust among the students.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
I believe that this position would provide me the chance to represent others and create lore, two things I am looking to hone. Helping others and character lore are the key drivers for my application for this role. My desire to try something new and diverse are some factors I might consider that strongly urge me to apply for this position. Although I am mainly renowned for my criminal activities in SchoolRP, I won't let that stop me from trying new things that are out. I'm also very helpful, which I intend to fully utilize starting from this very position.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Absolutely, it would be a pleasure.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Teachers, administrators, advisers, and students can play important roles in the council. These are the roles, in my opinion, that contribute the most to the council's prosperity.

The president, vice president of the council, secretary, treasurer, and councilor are the primary positions, nevertheless.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
The best course of action is to politely and respectfully intervene in hopes of disrupting the language that is being formed. I would calmly discuss the situation with each student individually as soon as I had their full attention on me in order to come up with a win-win solution for all parties involved.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Lead myself to the front desk and ask the receptionist cordially to set up an intercom instructing the misbehaving student to report to the detention room. The best I can come up with is to contact the vice principal if they don't do that. If the vice principal happens to be unavailable, I would try to get in touch with the student as soon as I see them again.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Remind them of their position and the behavior they should represent. If they don't grasp it and keep exhibiting poor behavior toward students, my first move would be to notify the council president.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Question this that I may have missed after the meeting has been finished to ensure no interruptions in between the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Remind them of their wrongdoings; depending on how severe it was, it could be discussed with a higher-ranking member of the team.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
This reality-based event would take place at the gymnasium of Karakura High School. A life lesson about reality.

Unfortunately, thousands of schools do not properly instruct students about the people who make up today's world. On the world we present as Earth, there are several dangers. The past, the present, and the future must all be acknowledged by students. It is important to impart life lessons to unguided kids as it enables them to expand their horizons and perhaps develop a new, optimistic attitude on life. A maximum of 100 students may appear on stage for no more than two minutes to share their most thought-provoking quotes or insightful teachings. The winner will be a student who offered the finest guidance. (As determined by voting)

As long as it complies with the rules and doesn't contain any content that would disturb players, the advice given can be about anything. It could well be about subject—depressive episodes, racial prejudice, various civil liberties, and so on. For individuals who are going through a difficult time, for those who need to hear something upbeat and perhaps act on the advice given, this event may be quite the****utic. This may have an effect on a character's origin or even their general view on life. Some players might value the advice given, especially if it comes from their favorite server.

Depending on how things turn out, this event may be interesting in history, entertaining, or both! With the event, I intend to make players' days better by providing them with inspiring, if not profound, quotations that might change someone's perspective on life. The event would last for around an hour, and the student's speeches will last for 1 minute and 30 seconds. All that is needed for this event are councilors that are eager to participate, whether it be at the school-wide or in a classroom. More things may be needed, depending on the radius!

REQUIRED NECESSITIES:
  • STAGE - This event would take place in the gymnasium, using it's existing stage.
  • STUDENTS - The main source in order to make this event run smoothly are students; they will be required the most in the event.
  • COUNCIL TEAM - This event would be organized by the council team which will of course require the presence of the members themselves!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Maeve Sawyer

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-249-2859

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
I'm a very calm and adventurous person, I've never done or acted in a way that might go beyond someone else's bounds. One of my areas of expertise is helping others, in addition to offering the****utic guidance or counsel. I'm mindful of my surroundings and I am not afraid to speak up for those who are unable to.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Honesty, integrity, and reliability are all intangible qualities that separate me from other applicants. I show these qualities by keeping my word. This is furthered by my loyalty and the aforementioned qualities. According to the position description, Karakura High is recruiting students who can manage projects and exhibit strong leadership and/or communications skills. I enjoy giving advice and assisting others, therefore I believe I will get along well with the other members of the council team. I also believe I would have a huge advantage over other applicants in that I could do the work more quickly thanks to the group's collective experience.

Why do you want this position?:
This position will improve my ability to provide a hand, look for different methods to brighten someone's day, and hopefully extend this into what I want to be in the future. This position allows me to express myself fully and guarantees the possible growth of the aforementioned skills. I believe that because I am trustworthy, tolerant, and joyful, I would be a benefit to the team. As a result of my personal experience working at a homeless shelter, I have also developed strong qualities in helping others. In conclusion, I hope to get the chance to introduce myself to the other members of the council team and further develop my strengths.

What interests you the most about student council?:
Helping others and presenting some sort of "image" to the students and staff at my high school. The fact that this specific position develops future collaborations, expertise, and my mode of assistance is what most interests me. This interests me greatly because the position offers me a guarantee that I will receive these goods.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
An environment that is both joyful and secure is important to me as a student as I'll go above and beyond to ensure Karakura High is mindful of the safety protocols. My desire to serve and my way of interacting is what will most benefit the team.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

We have unfortunately decided to deny this application.

Some of the questions and scenarios listed were lacking in detail and flawed, explicitly listing the flawed:​
Lead myself to the front desk and ask the receptionist cordially to set up an intercom instructing the misbehaving student to report to the detention room. The best I can come up with is to contact the vice principal if they don't do that. If the vice principal happens to be unavailable, I would try to get in touch with the student as soon as I see them again.
With masked students, you cannot identify them unless you have seen them with their mask off and their outfit is recognisable enough.

You may re-apply in 7 days if you wish.

[!]
If you have any questions regarding the council or your application please DM me, Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread