Teacher application
JSL application
EMS application 2

DENIED
EMS application
Nurse application 2
Shopkeeper application

Describe your activity on the server:
Currently, when possible I log on for a few hours to SRP and play until I have to go. I remain pretty active on my EMS account and always hit the max quota. I tend to play for a few hours during the week and a little bit more during the weekend. As time goes by and I will get more finals behind me and my schedule will free up more, especially as summer break comes closer.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have been considering joining the town faction for quite some time! There are quite a few things that are motivating me to apply, firstly I wish to create a new and original character with an interesting backstory and one where I will be able to try something else, add diversity to my roleplay experience, and generally experiment with a new character without really changing the behavior of those I have right now. By applying for lawyer I essentially hope to learn new information, whether it's general knowledge or something related to roleplaying! Back when I joined EMS I discovered a lot of new things and interesting knowledge which was helpful, so exploring new things to learn is definitely something that motivates me to apply!

With summer break around the corner I will have a lot more free time, and exploring new roles on SRP always brought me new and unique experiences that kept me entertained, so I hope to kill some free time too and generally have once again unique experiences that previously I probably would not be to experience. Adding more diversity to my roleplaying interactions is also a motive for me, I want to meet new people and generally find myself in new kinds of roleplaying which previously I wouldn't really take part in or know about! And finally, previous factions helped me with meeting new people and making awesome friends that I really enjoyed talking to! It will surely be something I will be looking forward to in the town faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes! I have gone over the available information on forums and read over them!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes! I plan to create a new character as briefly mentioned above, I want to focus on developing the character and get a better idea of the personality traits I want it to have. I will try to achieve this through different interactions and roleplay in which I will aim to try new things and ideas! I will also aim to build a social circle around this character, start somewhat from zero, and try to see how far I will get with meeting new people and building a name for this character.

I already mentioned this as one of my motives for applying, but I guess it would only make sense that this is one of my goals too! So making new friends in the faction is definitely something I will be looking into and prioritizing. I will try to participate actively in the faction and meet new people! Getting a better understanding of how the government works will of course also be on my goal list, I want to dive deeper into the faction and get to see some of the “behind the scenes” and personally take part in it, as well as expand my general knowledge on the topic.

And generally, I want to contribute to the faction! Take an active part in it and add my own touch to it sorta. And I guess the most important one, is to just generally have fun, and make new memories!

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Lawyers usually help clients with any inquiries they have regarding court cases, which could include filing a restraining order, a trial, or even suing someone. They will go over the provided evidence and review it alongside whatever else is available. They will do what’s in their best to represent their client's side in court.

On SRP lawyers have quite a few responsibilities that they would be fulfilling on duty. As briefly mentioned earlier they will help clients file restraining orders in which they will consult with the client and start the process of getting the restraining order as they go over the available information. Lawyers are also usually responsible for representing clients in court, be it that they’re suing someone or an inmate needs an attorney for their trial. They will do their best to represent the client’s side and have consultations with them prior to the court case, it could be at the town hall, or at the integration room after the client’s arrest. But lawyers are not limited to just that, additionally, they can do some more extra work which would usually include handing out ID cards or front desk work. This is pretty straightforward, citizen pays the fee for the ID card after which their fingerprint will be scanned, alongside with their full name getting written down. After that, the citizen will receive their ID card. As for the front desk, they will be at the front desk helping citizens with their requests or questions answering and assisting. Lawyers can also arrange meetings with clients to talk about stuff they need consulting with or even answer the government hotline and help with inquiries or questions just like at the front desk!

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes I acknowledge that

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand that and I will dedicate time to it.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have gone over the government faction rules and I agree with them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I am.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

IN CHARACTER SECTION
Untitled-2 copy.png

Full name:
“Kishibe, Utsugi Kishibe is my name.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“You can address me with Mr.”

Current age:
“I am 43 years young.”

Date of birth:
“3rd of April 1981.”

Academic Degree:

“I Graduated with a master's degree.”

Major(s):
“As one would assume, criminal law.”

Minor(s):
“For my minors, I focused on forensic science. I like to understand the details, Makes my job easier.”

Work experience:
“Back in my hometown of Kyoto where I also got my academic degree, used to work for a company over there… Nothing too fancy the town was mostly quiet, and I got to deal with a lot of paperwork, and arguments, basically making sure my clients weren’t getting.. Screwed over as you say. I have also been on some side jobs, moving stuff, selling stuff, advertising stuff. Not sure how helpful this is, but I guess each taught me a thing or two that I will surely be able to use on the job.”

Nationality & born location:
“I am Japanese, and as I mentioned I was born in Kyoto… A city with rich culture that’s for sure.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
"Japanese."

Criminal record:
“The closest I have ever had to do with crime is defending it.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

“That’s an interesting question… I would point out my behavior, it suits the job the best… I am usually straightforward with my clients, no need for all the extra talk, whatever comes to mind is what I say. I guess I also focus more on the efficiency of my methods rather than emotions and morals, in this job you cannot lose focus and that is something I learned the hard way.”

“My previous experience is also probably something that not anyone can acquire… I can read people like a book, and I tend to remain calm under pressure, I got used to working under pressure, and in this environment. I managed to get to understand people's personality traits more and how to connect with them more easily which helped me during meetings and such, just take a look at me! As they say in Russian I am a soul of company! I guess a lot of people mention this, but I am not trying to be original here. Anyway, my age would also play a big role here, I have got to see it all in life, there's probably no situation where I haven't been through or one where I won't be able to find my way out of, as I have most likely been through it ha! And I am sure that my past experience will be very helpful on the job as well, oh wait didn't I already mention it?.”

Aania

Level 180
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
acceptedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me over discord @Aania to start the process and get you set!

Welcome to the Government Faction :D​

Users who are viewing this thread