matvzr

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: defnotmatvzr

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): matanaaa#6276

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: CST

Describe your activity on the server: Very Active

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Nope!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: I am applying for tutor, tutors are the employees in which look out for kids who need special help, or just extra help with any homework they may have, and or studying for a test or whatever they may need. Tutors are well mannered individuals who have studied hard to get where they want to be and want to make sure the rest of the students succeed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a good amount of experience. I have already been a shrine maiden and received a very good amount of experience from there and with detailrping. I did find it a bit boring which cause me to leave, but from what I can see I will really enjoy the tutor role because it has more roleplay opportunities to it and I wont be afk at all compared to when I was a shrine maiden. Overall I have gang roleplayed a bit to understand what a fight is and how to stop them, I have gotten a pretty good point of view on what people like to roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Shrine Application (Accepted):
Chef Application (Denied):
Russian Application (Accepted):
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
IGN: matvzr | Grade 12 | 18 years old
IGN: defnotmatvzr | Grade 7 | 13 years old

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: I would simply talk to them and explain what they're doing is wrong and how they can fix their behavior as it wont help them out in the future what so ever, especially outside of school. And threaten detention and to bring an SLT on them as my character is going to roleplay being well mannered, professional and somewhat strict for the better for students to take me more seriously.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: I would immediately radio in for any available teachers to hold them back unless students are doing so, but most students love to watch a fight happen and not intervene. I would radio in and then intervene, also threatening in detention and calling an SLT if I can, as fighting is a big not tolerated thing in karakura high school, I would also talk with the students and hear both sides of their story on what caused and and also see if I can contact someone who can check CCTV to see who is lying and who isn't.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: I would simply record video evidence, after recording video evidence I'd bring it to the vice-dean to prove I am not lying, unless the school employee is doing what ever they are doing in front of a CCTV camera.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: My character acts professional and respectful, starting conversations and also sees her other employers as close friends and maybe even family. She'd like to make new friends and not just treat others like employers, but friends as well.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&7&owould stretch her arms a bit before placing herself in her seat with good posture. Seconds before flipping open her binder checking to se what the student needed help with.
/me &7&owould clear her throat before talking in a calm toned voice, asking the student about what the homework is and how the student can do it much better.
/me
&7&owould raise her voice a bit higher than normal at the two students fighting in the hallway, &f"I will call SLT And give detentions &oRIGHT NOW IF YOU BOTH DON'T STOP!"

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Tsumugi Galkin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Galkin

Age (Minimum is 25): 25
Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors Degree for Education
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): English, Biology
Minors: Health, Psychology

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
Tsumugi Galkin was born in Russia, where her parents fed her healthy and she grew up as a healthy well educated kid. Her mother was a doctor while her dad was a police officer. They were both highly educated and was always there for Tsumugi when she needed help in any of her assignments. They raised her to where she needed to study on her own due to how busy her parents can both get, Tsumugi started to join community clubs at a young age of 12, where she'd help younger students in their homework because she fell in love with helping others out no matter what the problem was and how frustrated and sad another student could get. Tsumugi sometimes struggled on her own as well, but she was never scared of being made fun of, she stopped this feeling due to when she used to get bullied back when she was 7 for asking the questions to the teachers, people would make fun of her but then she just told them off and spoke to her teachers and parents to advice that motivated her that no one should tell her what to do when she knows she's in the right. Tsumugi decided to study harder, she graduated high school at the age of 18 and started going to college to graduate as well to become a tutor, she really worked all her life for this job as she has stressed hard enough and wishes to be as highly educated as she is. She always tried her best to help others, it was her main focus because she stopped struggling ever since she stopped procrastinating and putting her important tasks first before doing her other needs on her spare time. She is going to attempt to graduate college with honor rolls, attempting to be a well calmed gentle person with a respectful and great personality, knows when to control her emotions and has very respectful behavior. Her mom being a doctor and her dad being a policer raised her well and wants her to succeed. Tsumugi see's kids as the future of Karakura and wants them to succeed as best as she can, she sees students as her own little siblings, hopes for best.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining KHS is that I always wanted to help out in the community, stopping others from following bad paths and understanding how important schools are for students and myself. Without a school people would barely know as much as they know now a days, it's very important to see this type of role as a school faculty member because it helps a lot with the entire city it's self and it would make me come to work often as I can see it fun as well, as there is many events and I'd make new friends along the way. It would make me always arrive on time and be as professional as possible treating others the way they want to be treated respectfully. I see this as a perfect opportunity to be in the School Roleplay server, making friends ICLY and OOCLY and overall having fun and enjoying the role as a Tutor.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because I want to be active, I want to join a new part of the SchoolRP server, trying my best to be as active and really want to try my best to be chill and have a good time. I am not there for the tutor tag I am there to roleplay properly and not break any rules, I really want to enjoy my time and I don't want to be a tutor just to be power hungry or abuse my role, I want to be taking it seriously as if it was an actual job and roleplay properly and respectfully. I see this as a perfect opportunity to go away from the gang rp side that is toxic, I feel like I'd be very active and not try to be tutor just to get the respect or something, I want to enjoy it as much as I can and I understand and acknowledge the rules, It would be nice to play as a tutor.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Thank you for reading my application, and possibly considering me!
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- After reading your application carefully, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread