VirXs

Level 6
To Kura bbq V2

IGN:
TwigRP

Discord:
TwiggyWiggy#5773

Describe your activity on the server:
Whether it's on my main account or my bird account I'm on for at least a total time of five hours a day, But when school starts back up in August I expect it to drop to at least 2 hours a day. Although I try my best to play and keep up with SRP-affiliated discord servers while on leisure time.

Previous applications:
Denied applications

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I was banned in early June for extreme gore since then I have learned my lesson and will not do such actions again (+1 month old)

Shop wanted:
Unowned shop #2

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I think there are many benefits and advantages but I would like to break them down into subcategories.

Why I would like to own a shop
First of all, I would like to own a shop because it offers a way of gaining money legally without being bound to certain rules and regulations, Such as law enforcement and hospital staff. It also gives me a way to build up my schedule that fits me and while also being tailored to other player’s timezones. I am thirteen and don't have much control of time throughout the day, whether my mother asking me to complete a task or go to school or a summer camp. I believe this is a perfect fit for my lifestyle and how I have to operate!

Second of all, I believe it is a great learning opportunity both for SRP and real life. Owning a shop in SRP would give me lessons on business, money, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills that I could learn to grasp and take use in real-world society. It also gives me new opportunities in Srp through seeing new people and growing in roleplay like businessRP.

Lastly, I believe it can enhance roleplay since I’m keeping the basics of the shop such as the cook your food aspect. I believe it can offer great opportunities for detailRP and casual RP like hanging out with friends and more in the restaurant.

How it would fit into my schedule
Since I have a relatively low maintenance bird account I think it will be easy to juggle through my bird and human accounts. Although I am quite young and don’t have complete control over my life I do get on for at least two hours a day on weekdays and four hours a day on weekends and I think only these hours are perfect to both prep and open the shop. I also think on the weekends I could restock freely, have meetings with employees to discuss how we can make a better experience and general and business rp.

My experience

I don’t have any experience with being an employee at shops in SRP but I have a basic understanding of what needs to happen to own a shop. I do believe this is a great experience to learn hands-on, make mistakes, and grow from them. My father is also an entrepreneur and I see what he has to do to manage his money for the shop and deal with customers which I would like to replicate.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
This is also going into subcategories to make it easier to read.

Re-design

I plan to keep the shop concept the way it is but do a huge redesign to make it more modern to fit the karakura type style. Using the builder’s help I would like to have a similar style to the photo below giving a Japanese style of architecture. The color theme would be red, orange, and white as those are the flames from the grill. I also would like to redesign the logo making it a poke bowl witan an orange-yellow and red gradient with Kura bbq bolded over the rice bowl as seen below.

Attire
I think it would be best to keep the attire simple with a simple chef outfit with a flame emblem on the back and orange accents for things like the buttons and the belt. This would be unisex to keep it simple to find waiters to order more food and answer questions

Items
Although I love to support the server. I think it is foolish to spend excessive amounts of money for no amount of irl exchange. And since I’m keeping the same concept of to Kura bbq I would like to use the same items as before seeing as it was sufficient for the past owner. If I get gifted custom slots from other people I will be glad to use them for furthering the growth of the shop. It’s also foolish to purchase more custom slots given the current state of the resource pack and how it’s hard to have a good experience without sacrificing computer resources.

How will your shop be unique?:
Roleplay
Since most restaurants are waiting and dine in it doesn’t provide very many detailed RP services. I believe Kura bbq can help with that by rping to make your food and bringing more to the table. I also think it’s a different style of a restaurant so you can have a memorable experience by having nice experiences sitting at your computer being immersed in the roleplay while typing out your detailed action of seeing you grill the meat you placed to a nice brown glaze.

Events
Promotional events would be an often occurrence to keep the shop up and relevant. This would have holiday events, charity drives, raffles, and more things that could involve coming to the restaurant

Teaching opportunities
As an owner, I would also use the restaurant as a teaching opportunity for an internship to learn how to be the next generation of shop owners. And reach out to culinary school teachers to come in and give speeches of how I got to the position I would be in and how.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I’m planning one waiter for every two tables since the guests would be cooking their food and the staff just have to bring out the meat, rice, vegetables and more. I don’t necessarily want to put a cap on so so if demand exceeds expectations we will hire more staff. My character is also African American and believes in diversity and opportunities for all walks of life and equal chances no matter what your past looks like. For example, hiring a past member of a gang to get him/her out of that illegal state of mind.

For employee count, I’m planning.

Shop owner 1x: TwigRP

Manager 2x: To be decided

Chef 6x: To be decided

Waiter 6x: To be decided

Guards 3x: to be decided

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
If I can skipRp getting a degree it would be a major in Marketing and a minor in culinary arts. If I can't then my character would not have any degrees and be a dropout who figured it out as he went along.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • After reviewing this application, I decided to deny it.
  • I would love to see more references of the shop itself and what it'll look like
  • You may reapply whenever you feel ready

Users who are viewing this thread