godsfavourite
godsfavourite
Notable
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
VodkaRP

How old are you?: 16

Do you have any previous bans?:
- Server/staff disrespect (more than 3 months ago)
- Failure to comply with staff (more than 6 months ago)
- Reached warns limit (almost a year ago)

What Country are you from?: Tunisia

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, Ayouub#5449

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I will try my best to stay being active

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: For the server I come online every day but not very long because there are not a lot of things to do, in the forums I sometimes do suggestions and check the current one and give my feedback

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: Not very sure but it's almost 2 years

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[Math teacher application]
[Spanish application]
[Spanish application] (Denied)
[Server/staff disrespect appeal]
[Arabic language application]
[Janitor application]
[Failure to comply with staff ban appeal]
[Journalist application]
[Prosthetic arm application]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?: Grade 12 / 18 years old

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
Out of character reason: I want something more with my school role play experience. Becoming a professor is something I am really interested in. It will provide me to get to know new people. I know I used to gang rp, but I am tired of it and want to actually show that I can work hard at a position that is new. I also have a few friends that are teachers, so they convinced me to join as well.
In character reason: I want my character to improve as a person. If I do get this position as a Professor, it will allow my character to have a future and to help out students in need. He will finally get a chance to settle down and put in 100% of his effort in helping out those in need.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have a lot of experience in roleplaying, I have played SRP for 2 years which was most of it Gang Roleplaying, I have played other games with Rp such as GTA, Roblox and VR chat

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Teacher class logs are a tool for him to document and reflect about specific lessons and the impact they may have had on their students. Which can collect data for review by them, their colleagues, administrators, and researchers. And it's important to keep track of the students understanding, and it allows the administration to review and check the lessons to make sure everything is on track.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Respect -- always respect the teacher and your classmates, you can tell a joke if you want as long as it doesn't hurt or offend anyone
2. Discipline -- always try not to be rude or act inappropriately, don't act childish and do some disturbing stuff in the class
3. No disturbing -- you don't want to learn you are not obliged to, but do not disturb your classmates that actually want to learn.
4. Be organized -- Always try your best to be on time, make sure to do all the work you've been asked to do and if you don't, you should have a good explanation
5. No electric devices -- you are not allowed to use any electric device such as phones and laptops without permission from the professor himself
6. No eating or drinking -- you are not allowed to eat or drink anything in class because it might cause disturbance in the classroom

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have played role play for many years in different games (such as GTA, roblox, vr chat), I understand the meaning of roleplay in general and the basic rules it has. As for SRP, I have a really large experience with Gang Rp and Family RP, But now since it's kind of dying I want to do something new, and I think I can be a good fit for this role.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?
A college professor's job is to teach college students about the subject they teach. They are adults that teach higher education to young adults. Being more detailed, knowledgeable, and focused on their lesson plans. Should create lesson plans that are clear to the class. Also being interactive, so the class isn’t just him/her talking to a quiet class, making students want to attend class. College Professor should be active & host multiple classes, not going inactive or else possibly getting demoted. A Professor’s salary is 450k yen for the first 15 classes done in a month. With an additional 50k yen being added to that for any additional classes taught in the same month period.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Shen Quinn would be standing at 6'5 with soft black hair and dark blue eyes. He would be a very serious person but whenever he is around someone he trusts he would show his smile here and there. My character is different from others' because he is serious, and it takes him a while to trust people, which is a great trait to have as a teacher. Building trust is important to have between students, my character would never rush something like this. Also, being serious is key to being a professor. You are a role-model to all students, including high schoolers, but mainly college students. A major is what College students really want to learn, and if you aren’t serious, they will just want to leave your class.
Shen’s outlook on students and teachers is all the same, to treat them with respect and to never fool around. He would put students before anything to help those in need and even go the extra mile with helping them with emotional problems if they wanted it, safety is key to all students. For the other teachers and staff members of the school, he would always want to help them as well and want to see them succeed at what they are doing or teaching. His personalities vary, but he is always confident, courageous and friendly in whatever he puts his mind to. Plus, he never gives up and keeps on working hard at what he loves and enjoys. Lastly, my character's plans for the future are to be an amazing professor. Eventually, down the road, he wants to have a family and to just settle down with his life. He wants to always have a job and to never be without one ever, he is tired and bored with the life he has now and wants to help those in need.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
He'd approach them asking what is going on and what is the reason for screaming like that, and from there depending on the situation. If it's someone injured he'd call for help immediately, if it's a fight he'd cut it off and send the people fighting to the detention room. If they are cheering for a sports game or something like that, he'd ask them to lower their volumes, so they don't disturb the other students in the college.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
First, I would calmly walk up to the students, advising them that they should start respecting classroom rules. They will be asked to leave the classroom, give them detention and I will report them to the dean or put them in the student discipline logs. If they proceed to disturb the class and not listen to me, I would threaten them with a really severe punishment.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would turn to his table and grab a pen, then he'd turn back to the white board and start drawing a square with 4 triangles inside it in order to demonstrate the Pythagorean triangle relationship, after finishing he'd turn back to his class

/me He'd turn around to see one of his students disturbing the class, he'd yell at them asking them to stop it or else he will be kicked out of the class with an angry tone

/me would look at the students for any raised hands. As he notices no one is replying, he would point at a random student with a bright smile and say their name, asking them for the answer if they know it.

/me He'd take out the board ruler and a compass, then he'd start drawing two circles with a line in between their centers, then he'd say "The power of vectors in this situation right here that it will allow you to compare the two circles only with the line in between" Then he'd proceed to draw some points inside the line explaining how does work

/me He'd take out a pile of books and then would pass the students one of them one by one. Once he had finished, he'd go back up to the front as he would clear his throat, proceeding to continue.

Backstory
My name is Shen Quinn, I was born in a small city in Spain. I grew up in a loving and supportive family, however in a high criminal activity area. My family was not very rich, and I would help them with any troubles they had to do with money along with my sister Angela Quinn. Later on in my life, my mother had died due to crime. She had tragically gotten shot on the way home from work. After the death of her, our family decided to move to Japan for a better and safer life. Along with my younger sister and father. Which then I had started my life here in Karakura. I went to school like any normal kid and would get into trouble a lot, I got suspended a few times and some detentions, eventually nothing huge. As well as my father not being around as much as he would be travelling around the world, which gave me a really bad childhood experience because I grew up without both of my parents around, which taught me how can I live by myself and not need anyone except my siblings. I was always someone who supported my loved ones with everything they would need. This is why I have a good relationship with my friends and especially my sister. I always had good grades during school. However, when I had Math I was always finding this subject the best and the most fun, the challenge it gives to solve problems and find solutions was so educative and entertaining. I loved having Math classes. Working with all sorts of numbers in all sorts of ways, drawing and figuring out solutions in geometry, learning that math is one of the most important things in our lives. I then was getting towards the end of my high school years. I decided to take my maths further and then study this in college. Which is what I did, I studied mathematics for 3 college years and got my diplomas. Which is what leads me to here. I want to become a professor and be able to share my knowledge in Math to college students. Show them how interesting numbers could be.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Shen Quinn

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Shen

Preferred Name: N/A

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Spanish

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3

Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Mathematical ana-lysis & Geometry.

Minors: Probability and statistics & number theory

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Mathematical studies

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I'm really good at math, I used to help my friends and younger students so much in real life. I have so many lessons in mind I can teach, I think I'm a good fit for this!

Do you have any questions?: None

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread