Omega+
OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:

Melotism ---> Main ---> Applying for!
HighRiceCake ---> Alt

What is your time zone?:
CET
[Central European Time]

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
@itsmelody18

Link all previous applications you made on the server:

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
During my time spent on SRP, I usually wonder around the city looking for roleplay interactions on my Adult character! When bored, or when I can not find people, I go on my animal characters, so I can wonder around plaza and interact with players as an animal.​

I really enjoy roleplaying as a hobby, and it's what I do the most when I'm on Minecraft! I found the server through YouTube, and I remember how I was exploring the sewers and abandoned metro stations during my early days!

2024-07-06_12.39.54.png
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAYOn these days, I usually tend to play from 15:30 to 20:00 CET.
FRIDAY AND SATURDAYOn Friday and Saturday, I play from 14:30 till 21:00 CET.
SUNDAYOn Sunday, I tend to play from 12:00 through 20:00 CET.
HOLIDAY (6-7/26-8)During my summer holiday, which I already have at this moment, I play everday from 11:00 to 21:00, depending on if I want to do something IRL.

I'M ON VACATION FROM JULY 15TH TO AUGUST 9TH, MEANING NO ACTIVITY DURING THOSE DAYS.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
My experience on SchoolRP is, oddly enough, pretty positive! I have never in my life been part of such a large community, that was passionate around 1 subject and wanted to have fun together, through playing out different personality's. I've always liked the idea of roleplaying, but never really got into it as most roleplay servers I joined were too difficult of a subject or just simply had no players. SchoolRP, however, allowed me to roleplay on a familiar subject, and also an easy one, making me finally able to learn roleplay.

Over the past year, I've been actively roleplaying using my highschool characters, and have gotten into factions since february this year! I thoroughly enjoyed being in a faction, as it allowed me to roleplay new and different scenario's and subjects, whilst still engaging with the same community. Being in a faction gave me a new perspective onto the server, aswell as more enhanced FamilyRP.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
[Grade-12]
[Adult]
[
Bee]
[
Bird]
[
Bear]
[Raccoon]

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Music Theory

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:

Main Motive:

During my time as a faculty member, both inside the teacher faction and the employee faction, I've gotten a lot of experience with being a faculty member. I've made mistakes, I've learned how to be professional, what to do and what not to do, etc. I made jokes with the others, and was very active on both Discord and the server itself. Usually, on Discord, I would be answering questions in #help, and generally yapping in #faculty-chat.

During my time as an Employee, I really enjoyed interacting with students and other faculty members. Being in that faction taught me how to be professional and how to be a good faculty member. I really miss being able to interact with others through faculty, and I really want it back, but in a new, other and more intresting way!

Why am I applying now?
I really enjoyed my position as a librarian, and I wasn't planning on leaving it soon. I was already planning on applying for professor upon getting removed from/leaving the librarian position. This, is because my previous application was denied for reputation, and in my perspective, I've since built a stronger reputation that would deem myself valid for this position.

Why this subject?
The subject of Music fits me pretty well OOCly, as I play multiple instruments, meaning I generally have a lot of knowledge on that subject. I've been into music for more than 10 years, allowing me to learn, create and inspire.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
(Class would have P.A. Design)

Interactive Music Class
In class, Akito would let the students bring instruments, or lend them from her. After the students make pairs, they'd share 1 instrument together, and would compose a simple, small melody. Afterwards, if the students wish, they can perform the melody, allowing them to expand their

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Given Name(s):

Preferred Name:

Gender & pronouns:

Religious Denomination:

Marital Status:

Nationality:

Current Location:

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Minors:

Native Languages:

Other Languages:

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 94
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Omega
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, unfortunately I have decided to deny this application. This is usually because other applications stood out more to us, if you'd like further details feel free to DM me on discord (@muffincats).​

Users who are viewing this thread