Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: xBonnie

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do have discord, my discord is Bonnu#8868

How old are you? (Optional): N/A (Will tell you in DMs if needed!)

What is your time zone?: GMT

Describe your activity on the server: I am on the server on a daily basis, for 5+ hours atleast, there are only some days I can't come online depending on if I am going out somewhere though that's very unlikely during these times. I've been playing for over 3 years now.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned as far as I am aware!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I completely acknowledge that if I am inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A school nurse's job is to guarantee the health and safety of all students on school grounds during school hours. They must work with the students to help and improve their health and well-being using the correct medical procedures for each situation. School nurses should also ensure that every student in the school feels safe and can ask for help whenever they need in the school environment, whether physical or mental health issues.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My role play experience started years ago on Hypixel housing, I used to make plots and role play there along side friends and I would also go to other player's housings. I then found SchoolRP and never left since, I role played as a high school student for a while before deciding to move up in the ranks, taking my time to experience each type of role play I could on the server that interested me. I then moved up into college and not long after applied to college councillor which was accepted, this allowed me to gain experience in more serious types of role play, which I enjoyed a lot and stuck around as a councillor for a good few months before deciding to move further up. I then moved onto EMS, I became a psychiatrist in the Karakura hospital and enjoyed my time while I was there, I got to see a lot of medical role play while working there from others too. I then decided to move back to the school roleplay scene and became a professor for quite a while. I enjoyed this a lot though I have always wanted to go back into the EMS type scene, though I still enjoyed working in the school. This has led me to applying for the school nurse role here today.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Main account applications (xBonnie):

French Language Application (Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-french.24825/
Russian Language Application (Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.25652/
School Council Application (Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-council-application.26495/
German Language Application (Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.29985/
Psychiatrist Application (
Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnie-psychiatrist-application.31357/
College-Professor Application (
Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/xbonnie-college-professor-application.31892/

Alt account applications: (yBonnu)
Russian Language Application (
Accepted) - https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.34496/
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My current role on my main account is the Adult role and my alt account recently joined the swim-team.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Firstly my character would ask the student to mind their use of language as cursing is not tolerated within the school grounds, then she would politely ask for the student to calm down and ask the student to walk away from the situation is to not cause more conflict. If the student refused to leave my character would warn the student about their behavior and ask the student to leave again, being quite strict yet still polite to the student. If this continued a higher-up would be contacted about the students behavior and would be dealt with accordingly.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character would immediately approach the situation, and attempt to break up the fight by getting both of the students attention, possibly bringing another co-worker too or councillor to the situation in case they are needed and available to help out. I would then bring them to the nurses office as to check if either of them have any injuries which needed to be attended to. Once both students were in the clear for their injuries my character would ask them both one at a time to explain the situation of how this fight started in the first place, keeping both students separated as to not start another fight. Once both sides of the story were given, I would ask any possible witnesses to the fight to tell my character what they saw and heard. After this I would warn both students of their behavior and tell them that if this were to continue they would both end up in detention or dealt with by a higher-up. I would then allow one of the students to leave and head somewhere else around the school before letting the other student go, as to separate them both from the situation completely.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: My character would firstly approach the school employee to try and gather more of an idea of what they are doing in the first place. My character would ask for a word in private with the employee, away from any watching students that may be around or nearby. My character would then speak to the other employee, questioning them on their actions. If they admit to what they are doing I would simply remind them of their job and role in the school and hint at the idea of not allowing this behavior to continue any further. If the employee denied the accusations of my character I would still remind them that this is a professional workspace of which inappropriate behavior wouldn't be tolerated, hoping they would change their behavior without my character having to get anyone else involved. If the employee continued to act inappropriately I would warn them once more, though being more straight forward this time as to get the point across clearly, if they still continue my character would then bring up the behavior with a higher-up, explaining the situation to them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? During work hours Bonnie is professional yet kind, as to make students and other employees feel as if they could go to her for anything they made need help with. My character would often make small talk with other employees in the break room, keeping professional yet not stuck up and isolated. My character would like to get to know the people she is working alongside so meeting co-workers and chatting away with them would be a gold mine for Bonnie. My character is quite a social character and loves finding out new things about other people, so this would most likely be her main intention in the break room, getting to know others. She can seem childish at times though she doesn't let it interfere during work hours, especially when helping students and other employees. My character knows when is the best time to not act childish and has had a lot of experience proving how she can be professional yet friendly and welcoming at the same time.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me "Wait there for a moment for me dear!" She would then walk over the the freezer, taking out one of the multiple ice packs. Bonnie would then take from paper towels from the dispenser and wrap the ice pack in the paper towels. She would then walk back over to the student, evaluating the students injured leg with a pillow before placing the ice pack on top. "Keep that there for about 10 to 20 minutes and you should be good to go!"

/me would walk over to the counter, grabbing a hold of an antibacterial liquid soap, antibiotic ointment and a band-aid. She would then walk back over to the student on the bed. "May I see your finger so I can treat it?" As the student showed her their finger, she would apply the antibacterial liquid soap to the students bloody finger, removing any dirt and blood from the wound as to avoid infection, cleaning it thoroughly before applying the antibiotic ointment. Once these steps were completely she would wrap the band-aid around the students finger, being as gentle as possible while doing so. "You are all good to go dear, take care!"

/me would approach the student on the floor, offering them a helping hand up. "Are you alright dear?" She questioned the student, scanning their arms and legs, looking for any noticeable injuries on the student. "Follow me, I'll get you sorted." She would then lead the student into the nurses office with a comforting smile.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full name (First & Last): Bonnie Mae Blackwood
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.
Preferred Name: Bonnie, Mrs. Blackwood

Age (Minimum is 27): 27 years old.
Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Married.

Academic Degree: Masters degree in nursing.
Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Healthcare and Psychology
Minors: Biology

Nationality: British
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages: Japanese/English.
Other Languages: Russian and German.

Backstory

Bonnie Mae Blackwood is originally from London, England, where she lived with her mother and father, though was most often accompanied by her nanny. As an only child and quite a shy girl in general Bonnie spent most of her days alone in the garden of the house, she grew up in. Sometimes her nanny would play board games with her or draw flowers with chalk on the pavement with her though Bonnie felt very isolated growing up, and usually kept all of her problems to herself as a child, whether that was not understanding her spelling homework or scraping her knee in the playground, this led to her public school showing some concern with her behavior and had called a meeting with her parents, which they did not attend. Her mother and father owned a small fashion business which they planned on building. Their whole lives went into their business that, Bonnie had come in second, maybe even third place in priorities for her parents. Bonnie and her parent’s relationship grew farther apart from each other as the years went by. When Bonnie had finally turned 13, she received some news from her obnoxious parents, that she would be moving to Japan to live with her Aunt and Uncle as well as her cousins. Due to Bonnie’s lack in communication with her parents she did not feel the need to argue against it, she didn’t even appear sad at the thought of moving away from them, as she didn’t see them very often anyway. So, she packed her bags and moved to Karakura, seeing her Aunt, Uncle and cousins was somewhat awkward for Bonnie, as she had never really spoken to, anyone. Though she eventually got the hang of things and she ended up becoming very close to her cousins, during their time together they had taught her Russian. Though her Aunt and Uncle after a few years of living in Japan with Bonnie decided it was time to move back to Russia, offering Bonnie the opportunity to move with them, as she’d be 18 at this point she decided to stay put in Karakura, feeling at home in the foreign city.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for joining the school employee faction once again as a school nurse is to support students with their mental and physical health. As I was a college-professor previously I have experience in helping young people in the classroom and also outside of the classroom just around the school. I loved working with students and helping them grow into young adults, which is why I would like to get back into that scene. As I used to work in the Karakura hospital I have both experience in the medical field and in the school field. I've had experience in both worlds so this collision of both really suits my expertise. I simply want to do my part in helping the younger generation with their health.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): As mentioned above I was a college professor for a while before retiring from that work place. I had a baby around that time and decided to quit my job to take care of him for a while, though now that he is older and my husband can also help more with him I am getting back into the work environment, doing something which I believe I can do well.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have a lot of experience in both fields, I know how to make students feel safe and comforted meanwhile enforcing school rules. I had great relationships with my students as a professor and had many students come up to me wishing for me to return back to school field. I want to help make students feel safe and knowing some of them already have that trust in me has made me want to work very hard for them in order to keep all students safe and healthy. Being a mother and the eldest child of many children I am very responsible and grew up quite quickly, becoming a "parent" at quite a young age. Thus being said I also do have medical knowledge, I learned a lot from working in the hospital even if it wasn't my role in EMS. This makes me believe I am the perfect fit for the job and if accepted will do the job to the best of my ability.

Extra

N/A

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Nurse at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Mental health issues will need to be passed to the Counselling department, aside from that, nice application.​

Users who are viewing this thread