ZekesHB

Level 7
ZekesHB
ZekesHB
Notable+
1691093643657.png

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My main account is ZekesHB, the account I'm applying on is ZekesHB2 (Original I know)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
zekeshb

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST/GMT

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm very active on the server, often even throughout week, activity will certainly not be a problem as within my roles on the server I've consistently done max quota as both a tutor and lawyer, often going above. I've also become much more active on discord and the forums to engage with the whole community.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am well aware, and do not foresee it being an issue at all

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Italian Language Application - [Accepted]
Builder Application - [Accepted]
Librarian Application - [Accepted as Tutor]
Lawyer Application - [Denied]
Lawyer Application II [Accepted]
Psychiatrist Application - [Denied]
Doctor Application - [Denied]
Doctor Application II - [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

(ZekesHB)
Silvio J. Russo [Lawyer]
1691172364403.png
(ZekesHB2)
Niccolo B. Russo [Tutor]
1691172329685.png

Shop Information:

What shop are you applying for & What will it be named?:
I'm applying for Strays, changing it to The Dragons Inn

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I know it's typical to say that 'It's been my dream', but when I first joined I went straight to LCN, they were hiring at that time and I filled in an application on my very first character, since then and my experiences in other of the restaurants from 2 years back and following I've always wanted to own one. I actually filled one in and did a build with a similar premise, but I suppose I just didn't feel worthy per say so I've spent the last 2 years refining the idea into the one I'm putting forward to you today. Now after many years of dedication on the server I'd love to be able to build my own restaurant and provide the same fun atmosphere and experience I've received personally. I'm great at coming up with ideas on how to entertain the server, and I believe that my nature lends itself very well to being a shopkeeper, I'll constantly think of ways to innovate and grow my restaurant to make it fresh and enjoyable for the entire server, I'd love to have more of a platform for the server's players to enjoy themselves as that's what I really thrive on, however I'll let my next section more accurately convey my passion and ideas for being a shopkeeper.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique:

✧.* Theme/design: ✧.*
The design itself was based off a Weatherspoon's with the aesthetic following that, a busy bustling atmosphere reminiscent of a pub from the UK. And that same idea inspired me to make the ordering system, I have attached some images below that showcases the mock building I made in the SRP creative mode. The outside was made to the exact dimensions of the store of Strays however obviously this is only a first draft and would be susceptible to changes, especially since I didn't know the interior dimensions, however on one of the images you will notice a sign that says "use your discord!" as I intend to use a system within discord, as well as the table numbers shown in the store to allow the players to order drinks or food to their table. I'm not sure whether this will be done on some sort of website or on a bot however I believe it will be a very effective way to make my store unique. The numbering of tables will be paired up with a map available to the employees for easy location of the tables, I will give the users the ability to order anything off the menu and the server will be sent to the table and the player will pay upon the waiter/waitresses arrival.

1691094681036.png
1691094736079.png
1691094823714.png

Special events!

✧.* Pub Quiz! ✧.*
My most unique ideas are with the incorporation of certain live events, the most notable of these is my intention to do pub quizzes! As it is based on a UK pub/Weatherspoon's it is somewhat culture to have pub quizzes with prizes for first second and third up for grabs, this will either be done OOCly with websites or ICLY with books (however likely OOC to avoid cheating) and we will have several of these over the month, ideally weekly if possible, some possible prizes I've come up with are free drinks, discount coupons/codes, free items/accessories or maybe for big events we can give away more grand prizes! I believe in SRP there is a lack of restaurants that aim to keep the players there, and engaged with special events, and a simple event like a quiz would solve this. My plan is to have the shop open for approximately an OOC 30 minutes before starting something unique, so those who want a short quick RP encounter of going out with their friends/family icly will be able to do so and are welcome to stay! however the real fun starts when a quiz is put on. I can put on special deals during games to boost player count such as cheaper drinks or food as players will be able to continue buying food. I'd personally like to hold some pub quizzes however I may also get special guests to host them ICLY! which I believe would only serve to improve the appeal of my restaurant.

✧.* Music nights! ✧.*
Some other ideas consist of firstly, live bands, I intend for almost all of my store openings to have music playing in the background, with passive and quiet noise for the players who want to be immersed further into the store, however I will also host live bands. All my time on SRP I've wanted to see more bands or more focus on music for the players to engage in. I myself created a somewhat fun mini-event in the park beside plaza where me and my friends advertised a band event where we played music in /me (as this was before instruments could be used) and there were 20/30 people who thoroughly enjoyed this, I'd like to encourage this type of roleplay as it provides fun engagement for the community on a smaller scale, promoting more unique types of RP as players can form bands, either with /me's or utilising the instruments plugin and the eventual incorporation of pre-loaded songs as seen on the suggestions part of the forums, however playing it yourself is always encouraged. Also under this I'd like to host karaoke nights where members of the public can come up to sing a song, this will be when the pub gets somewhat smaller in members so it's not too hectic for a more intimate feel however I believe it will be very fun toward the evening.

✧.* Other ideas! ✧.*
As my images show, there will hopefully be the ability to host a stage in my restaurant, and this will work for countless fun events depending on the day. Some small idea's I've had now consist of bingo nights, dances and summer/winter balls etc, drama performances from the drama club, karaoke nights a raffle day where prizes can be bid on and won, (hopefully giving money for charity aka hospital prosthetics or to the school) games and competitions as well as speeches from special guests who may want to talk to the public, or any other ideas that me or my employees come up with. I heavily encourage creativity and forward thinkers so my employees will have a voice on ideas for certain events that they want to be hosted at the restaurant.

✧.* Employee Nights! ✧.*
For these nights, I have several ideas, however it will generally just consist of having our employees and select close friends join us for meals and entertainment nights that are a little more private allowing the employees to get to know each other better. These will usually be themed with certain dress styles however these are only for big events to avoid the constant price of buying outfits. Big events may consist of every few months having a big employee party where we may use the restaurant or the club to host a masquerade ball, dances, formal meetings rather than the typical more common employee gatherings.

As a special mention too, after every shift I'd also like to offer the option for any of my employees to stay in VC and play certain games with one another, whether this be Hypixel, or Roblox, phasmaphobia or even just doing something together on SRP like visiting the beach, or having a small party in the restaurant hosted by me free of charge for them and their friends of family. It is important to me that my employee's have a great time and I will strive to assure they feel welcome and valued within my restaurant.

Menu:

What will you sell in your shop?:
As for what I will sell, it is essentially going to be a big mix of whatever I can include. I will start with certain basics to fill out my menu such as the classic SRP pizza's and assorted bottles of alcohol. I would like to encourage deals and sales on my items so I will look for the most ideal value for my store. Some idea's I have are like 2 for 15,000 Yen where they will get a selected assortment of alcohol to choose from and are able to get them on a deal. For my food and alcohol I also would like to incorporate cheap prices as to follow the suit of a real Weatherspoon's, cheap(ish) food and drink to encourage more people to come and sit and purchase more, I will adjust these prices accordingly depending on how well they do of course, as I cannot predict this as of now.

2 For 15k! - Assorted wines (Screaming hawk, Red wine, Crystal Merlot, Crystal Rose)
Feeling fancy? - Discount on Luxury drinks (Champagne/Krug Champagne, Hennessy)
2 for 20k! - Assorted Spirits (Land & Lime gin, Sobetsu Whiskey, Bacardi 8 rum etc.)
Beer Bonanza! - Discount on Beer (Beer jug, Guinness, Suntory beer can)
Shots shots shots! - 4 for the price of 3 shots!

Standard prices:
Sake - 10,000¥
Sparkling Sake - 12,500¥
Crystal Plum Sake - 12,500¥
Mugi Sochu - 12,500¥
Crystal Rum - 17,500¥
Belvedere Vodka - 18,000¥
Crystal Premium Vodka - 20,000¥
Tequila - 11,000¥
Baileys Bottle - 15,000¥
Premium Guinness Beer - 12,500¥
Gentleman Jack Whiskey - 12,500¥
Kujira Whiskey - 15,000¥
Fireball Whiskey - 20,000¥
Vodka Shot - 1500¥
Tequila Shot - 1500¥

British Special - Fish and Chips + A beer for 5000¥
Ultimate Pizza Party! - All 4 pizza's for 7500¥
Calorificent! - Burger, Hotdog and Fries for 7500¥

Standard menu:
French Fries - 3000¥
Beef Curry - 2000¥
Fried Chicken - 2000¥
Burger - 4500¥
Hotdog - 1000¥
Pepperoni Pizza - 2500¥
Bacon & Cheese Pizza - 2500¥
Vegetarian Pizza - 2500¥
Mozzarella Pizza - 1750¥
Sushi - 2000¥
Fish & Chips - 3750¥
(more to come!)

Orange/Lime juice - 3000¥
Americano - 1500¥
Iced Coffee - 1500¥
(More drinks etc)

(These are ALL subject to change as upon opening the shop obviously there is lots of prices that will fluctuate in terms of profit, however my main aim is to make affordable and fair prices

Employee Information:

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Shopkeeper [1/1]
This obviously would be my role, as shopkeeper it will be my responsibility to take care of my employees as well as stock, advertise, make menus and maintaining my restaurant to be the best it can be. I will be as active as I possibly can be in both my actual store's development and the discord I will set up for my staff. I will be a fair, responsible and pleasant owner for the shop and will be my regular self, being polite to all of my workers and all of the public.

Managers [0/3]
I intend to have 3 managers to help me maintain different parts of my store, there will always be either myself, or one of the managers on shift during opening to help run the store. These are the people that I trust whole heartedly to manage and upkeep my store to a standard that I myself hold it to. I will select these very carefully after consideration of my employees and choose the most responsible and most effective workers. The main tasks they will likely deal with are difficult customers, any questions from employees, and overall taking care of the store while I may not be present, however I'll likely always be there.

Bartender [0/8]
Bar staff are as it says on the tin, they will man the bar for all customers coming up to the bar to request either drinks or food, I understand not all customers will be able to utilise my system of ordering to the table so the bar is there for customers to request it to be given directly to them. Despite this, the most typical use of the bar is for alcohol which will be very easy to access as I will place it in organised chests for quick service to keep the bar clear and have the customers go enjoy the restaurant, and any events we may have on!

Wait-Staff [0/10]
These are essentially bar workers on the ground, they take the delivered orders from the online system or any personal requests from tables and deliver them. They are essentially carriers of food from the kitchen to the tables, we will need more of these as orders are often long and complex and when the store gets busier we will need many of these workers. I would like to employ a lot of workers so that we always have an excess of staff, however the amount hired fluctuates depending on how many workers go underused

Entertainers [0/?]
This will cover all of those who may regularly come to the restaurant to perform, this includes certain bands, hosts for quizzes or game nights and many more. This is only a role that will be on the discord and will grant people door perms etc. All entertainers are equally liable to all other employees, and will be paid according to what they do on the day.

Security [0/2]
Security will only be used on certain events where staff will not have time to check ID's, when I am putting on a 20+ event I will use security to stand at the door and only allow those with ID's to enter. This will not be often as the staff will be capable of checking them upon food delivery however at certain points I may need security so it would be good to employ atleast 2 dedicated bouncers, especially if people are acting up in the store.

Employee uniforms?:
I will either personally create or use a tailor to make a uniform upon being accepted as a shopkeeper, I'd like for there to be a uniform as It would be incredibly hard to tell the workers apart from the other citizens. I could not find an ideal image however a simple and sleek shirt with either trousers/skirt for whoever may prefer either and an apron, just with decorations like a small logo. I would also like to encourage some freedom in my uniform so I will tell my employees that if they run it by me first, I will allow minor changes to the uniform like having a long sleeve, or other small accessories. I will also make a separate uniform for managers to assure that they are distinguishable from other workers while still having the same aesthetic of the restaurant.

Employee Rules?:
I will make sure that my employees follow strict regulations that will upkeep the reputation of my store, I will post my ideas for them below however these also may be subject to change, all employee's will follow the same standards of being good listeners, having good organisational skills and being able to cope with the constant text that will be flowing through the store.

Respect - You should never speak disrespectfully toward colleagues, higher-ups or customers

Pride - Have pride in your work, complete your job to the highest status possible at all times

Rigor - Document everything, keep logs, don't make mistakes

Punctuality - Be there not only on time, but early for your shifts to be prepared

There are obviously more to add, but there are also OOC rules like they must pay me the appropriate amount and they will be paid the appropriate amount, there will also be a more clear and precise guide of guidelines where it tells them what to do like where to document items taken out of stock, telling them to ask for ID's, making sure they follow item limits etc.

Customer Rules?:
These are some general guidelines that will be put on my discord and all customers must oblige by them however they are rather basic and easy to understand so there shouldn't be too many problems.

- Be polite, respect others in the store and don't be drunk and disorderly or you will be removed
- No masks or weapons (including bats) should ever be taken out inside of the restaurant
- Refunds are only given in specific circumstances, if you wish to have items refunded, be polite about it
- Do not argue with employees, no ID means no alcohol

Thank you for reading!!

The discord for this has been created already, if you want to see this just DM me :)

dragon logo.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread