“Apply right now.” -Someone

1712952910234.png
Credits to Ella and Jeo

IGN (In-Game Name):
DarkxWalker

What is your discord username?
darkx_.#0

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is actually really questionable in general. It's on an inconsistent level, but in a good way. Currently at the time of writing this application, I am online anywhere ranging from four hours a day to eleven hours a day. This is nevertheless inconsistent as I do have examinations from late April to late May. However, my activity will skyrocket and I will probably go back to my original summer schedule which includes lifelessly playing SchoolRP for sixteen hours a day and depleting my life cycle into both the hospital faction and my Mechanic storyline. However after summer, I will either have a much more inactive schedule or I will no longer be playing SchoolRP with the idea of quitting in the next couple of months. I have already shown my dedication to the faction before, so I believe that what I am saying here has been proven as someone who attended every single meeting, government party, event, training, etc. Of course, if I do need to prove myself again, I can boost my activity for a prolonged duration of time.

(There won’t be a chart due to the inconsistency in activity, but I will be placing my activity times in the training-time charts, event time-charts, etc.)

What is your timezone?:
Residence: Egypt | EEST & GMT+2
(My timezone sometimes gets pushed up a notch to GMT+3)

List your current and past applications:
Unfortunately, I am unable to provide all of my previous applications. Some do date back to 2018 and 2019 so those won’t be provided. However, I will be providing my recent ones that were within a year or so below.
BLACK MARKET APPLICATION (DENIED)
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT (DENIED)
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT V2.0 (DENIED)
HOSPITAL FACTION (ACCEPTED)
TEACHER FACTION (ACCEPTED)

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

2015-2017

DISCORD ROLEPLAY
I was first introduced to the idea of role playing by both a friend, and famous roleplay youtubers going by the name of Aphmau and ItsFunneh. This dates back to as far as 2015, so I have been roleplaying for almost ten years. However, I was unaware of SchoolRP's existence so I began roleplaying on discord servers after applying to have a character and whatnot. This was my beginning but I shortly quit a year or two later and decided to check other servers out. Of course, not much experience was gained from this due to how different Discord roleplay is to Minecraft roleplay.

2017-2019
SCHOOLRP & MISC: MINECRAFT ROLEPLAY
I actually played one roleplay server in particular before SchoolRP, a lot of people nickname it as [REDACTED] as I can't actually write the name or it might count as advertisement or will generally get censored. However, I shortly quit that server for my own benefit and due to some regulations that simply didn't match my standards at the time. That server did benefit me a lot roleplay-wise, and allowed me to have much more enthusiasm for medieval or fantasy-troped roleplay servers.

Moving on, I was introduced to SchoolRP from an advertisement website. I decided to join as this felt like my dream from the start. This was why I was so enthusiastic about roleplay in general, because Aphmau's roleplay videos used to branch off of her old series 'Phoenix High' (I rewatched this recently. I do not regret it. I am twenty one years old). This felt like my chance to actually roleplay out something similar, so I first joined SchoolRP around late 2017 on one of my accounts that I no longer have access to, and would prefer not to share due to my history.

2017-2018
SCHOOLRP: SLICE OF LIFE ROLEPLAY
In the very beginning, I took SchoolRP from a very natural and slow stance as I grew my roleplay experiences within the server itself. I didn't have any reason to start working towards crime roleplay, as I had no idea how that worked in SchoolRP itself. For that reason alone, I met a lot of friends over a duration of a year and a half and had my own social circle to roleplay with. My social circle were werewolf enthusiasts, and regrettably. . I was one as well because of the REDACTED server and because of Aphmau's series as well. I used to roleplay as a werewolf, I hate my life because of it. I eventually separated from that group that I had and they all quit SchoolRP or got banned.

2018-2019
SCHOOLRP: GANG & CRIME ROLEPLAY
This is where I finally began indulging in the life of crime on SchoolRP. This is actually due to the fact that my old slice of life social circle included someone going by the name of 'Ysellian', whom I coincidentally knew some time back in 2014 to 2016. We were great friends ever since, but he has always been a crime roleplay enthusiast. He invited me to a gang but it eventually got disbanded. We then made our own crime family a couple of months later known as the 'Sakamaki Family', one that actively contested the Karakura Police Department at the time. It eventually died, and my character 'Haru Sakamaki' was the last member of that family before it was officially dissolved.

I joined another crime organization/family that was known as the Kyoto Family, a family that consisted of roughly forty members or more before the restricted thirty-five member count was actively added to the server. This was after I had become close friends with a player going by the name of Carter_608 or uCarter back in 2018 alongside Ysellian, and he had actually proposed that I join this in the first place. A lot of crimes had been committed, and one of my characters named Ein got into jail for the first time with a three million bail for multiple felonies. That was fun.

Over time, the Kyoto Family dissolved as its members dispersed. However, I had befriended a CrimeRP Prodigy at the time known as Yuerno/weirdstories. This guy also got banned from SchoolRP or quit fairly recently like three years ago or so, but he vouched for me and allowed me to join KAGE which was arguably the biggest criminal organization that the server has ever seen, founded by Toto/SchoolRP and supported by the two owners at the time known as Ryanark and Im6. However, as you may know, Kage eventually disbanded after a sequence of events alongside the Special Assault Team handled by Ryanark. I then decided that this was enough Crime & Gang Roleplay for me and decided to work towards something else that wouldn't involve Crime & Gang Roleplay alike.

JULY 2019-SEPTEMBER 2019
SCHOOLRP: SLICE OF LIFE & TEACHER ROLEPLAY
I decided to apply to become a teacher, getting accepted was actually surprising at the time due to my questionable infraction history that did not consist of any bans, simply an uncanny number of warnings. This was when MikeShotZ was still handling the Teacher Faction. I applied to be a Physics Education Teacher to be precise, and was very active till the very end where I got to the role of QTLS and was on my way to receiving Head of Department [HD]. However, Mike departed shortly after, leaving hebwig as the new administrator handling the faction. I will keep this slightly short. Long story short: Me and Hebwig unfortunately did not get along due to a few things. This led to me doing something I will not be disclosing, which caused Hebwig & Im6 to issue an unappealable ban and the immediate removal from the faction, where I was told to never appeal by Hebwig on multiple occasions.

SEPTEMBER 2019-JULY 2020
HIATUS
After my unappealable ban was issued, I tried to appeal on multiple occasions. My appeal count was actually at six before I was given a chance to appeal. I first appealed in November, then February, April, and June, and a couple of other times. However, throughout all of this, I decided to take a break from roleplay in general. After a couple of months, I joined to find out that SchoolRP had gone from being a single-roleplay server and branched out to both Creative and SchoolRP with a new server named FantasyRP. This was essentially a dream come true, but I was slightly fearful that my unappealable ban was taken into account and disallowed me from playing FantasyRP.

JULY 2020-FEBRUARY 2023
FANTASYRP: INTRODUCTION & BANDITRP
Thankfully, I was not banned from FantasyRP. I decided to apply for a whitelist and got in on my first attempt. My urges for medieval roleplay had been unleashed once again, and I began roleplaying on an active basis especially seeing as we were in the middle of a pandemic and therefore I had absolutely nothing to do besides sitting on my laptop all day. Although there isn't much to note down, I met a lot of amazing people that I still know whom actively play SchoolRP and are included within the faction. I won't name any of them in case, since it's not really worth the bother.

I roleplayed as a bandit and eventually got a reputation for myself as a server as one of the few 'non-toxic' bandit roleplayers that actually got to extend the norm of how banditry worked. I first applied for the Application-Team in early July and left later on some time around late August. I applied for the Lore Team in late 2021, got accepted but let go of the role later on as well. Event Team Applications were now open and I realized that most of the members were not ones who necessarily supported or indulge themselves in combat roleplay. I applied for Event Team and got accepted with my unique formatting that was special to Combat Roleplay, Banditry, Nation Wars, so on and so forth. This was in late 2022.

Eventually, the server did close down in December of 2022. However, two people going by the name of Narthok and Frill alongside some of my acquaintances on FantasyRP decided to reopen it in January. One of the people involved in this project was the ex-Owner of SchoolRP, Ryanark, who also handled the Karakura Police Department & SAT in the past. Eventually, the project was closed down by Narthok due to an inconsistency and a very verbal minority that demotivated him from continuing the project.

JUNE 2023-OCTOBER 2023
SCHOOLRP: GANG ROLEPLAY | SEQUEL
We are now in the present! I did not mention this, but I specifically talked to Im6 in September of 2020 and got unbanned after Hebwig's resignation. If I hadn't appealed so early on, I probably wouldn't be here now due to the restrictions the server had on players who had unappealable bans. Moving on from this, however.

I randomly decided to check SchoolRP out on the 20th of June, 2023. I would like to confirm that I did actively get traumatised for having an old-shaded SchoolRP skin that dated back to 2019 since I didn't have anything fairly new. However, this doesn't really matter. I decided to accustom myself to how SchoolRP was like now, refreshing myself and recognising the rules once again. Surprisingly enough, I am probably one of the only old-generation Gang Roleplayers that supported the new rule changes. Regardless, that's not what really matters. I quickly got addicted to SchoolRP, creating a storyline for one of my previous characters named 'Itusuki Z. Saiuka', a character that developed from being a mascot that wore a cow onesie to one of the horsemen of a gang that was contesting a lot of other organisations in it's era; the leader of the stealth division in Kyogoku-Shiryo that had multiple gang wars including one with Rokuhara Tandai-Man'en, and one with a UVG gang known as Sonomi. He was shortly arrested with no bail after killing officer Souma Rossi on the 22nd of September, 2023.

I did somewhat give up on the aspect of Gang Roleplay for some time after my character's arrest, and started to transition to slice of life towards my other character named Matsuo Togomi. After a couple of months, I decided to apply to the hospital faction on the 28th of October, 2023.

OCTOBER 2023-PRESENT
SCHOOLRP: EMS & THE MECHANIC STORYLINE

HOSPITAL FACTION

Initially applying, I had no hopes of actually getting accepted due to my history. A lot of factions don't really accept people who are prominently known for Gang Roleplay and such. Unironically, I went to sleep thinking I was going to get denied anyways. I checked and got pinged so many times, giving me the cue that I was accepted. This was my best decision thus far as I could expand on my roleplay opportunities as a psychiatrist, whilst accustoming myself to the government factions. Slowly, I started to diverge away from the Hospital Faction to focus more on Crime Roleplay again. I joined a gang named Shinriki that eventually merged with Mefisuto, where I became a high-ranking member within Mefisuto. I started doing reckless things that were out of GangRP's norms, such as using major permissions with strictly good motive, doing them unmasked to increase the risk within committing crimes and intentionally having to make intricate moves to avoid both CCTV and the KPD. Eventually, I resigned from the Hospital Faction on the 28th of January, and began focusing myself on Crime Roleplay.

THE MECHANIC
The Mechanic
was essentially my slice of life character who I decided to write lore for very later on. I decided that I wanted to have a completely different and unique setting to the rest of the Crime Faction, and joining EMS not only gave me the courage to do so; but the reputation to do so as well.

With that being said, my experiences have gone above and beyond in things such as:
- The Kidnapping of Moriko Kudo,
- The Kidnapping of Naomi Inoue, and Callista Mavros,
- My introduction to the Black Market as an Associate
- The Kidnapping of Yaban Heddo, and Yong-sun Seong,
- The Live Report on Ernesto Martinez,
- The Attack on Minako Akihito,
- The Attack on Yaban Heddo (sequel),
- The Attack on Yong-sun Seong and Kosuke Ishioka,
- The Kidnapping of Vice-Principal Kaede Saiky.

WAM! YOU JUST GOT TO READ MY ENTIRE ROLEPLAY STORYLINE!
(I regret typing all of this)

What is your motivation for applying?
I have been on SchoolRP for roughly seven years now in actuality, and have been roleplaying for nine years in general. First, I really enjoyed my time as a hospital worker in the past couple of months; the reason I resigned derives from the fact that I was burnt out from overworking myself within the faction, because of the paramedic certificate's removal from the psychiatric department, and because of one of my friends resigning unanimously. However, this was a very unique experience that I would love to come back to, and this would allow me to come back stronger than ever to dedicate most of my time towards the hospital faction. See, playing a heroic role instead of playing an antagonistic character does also feel refreshing, and that's something I firmly believe I want to come back to without the plan of resigning in the future. This not only gives me even more experience for future applications, but allows me to get even more memories than the ones I already had from my previous wave.
(My motivation is also to bully Becca in Hospital-chat instead of Legacy)

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Doctor, even though there's a unanimous agreement that I shouldn't have access to a scalpel.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
In my first application, I said that I didn't have any idea of what hospital work really was. I despised my biology classes (still do), and I also have no experience in the medical field at all. However, that was in the past. I have astounding knowledge from my two week training period as a psychiatrist where I climbed from a resident to an attending psychiatrist, alongside my ability to memorise certain protocols that are supposed to be constricted during patrol, therapy, treatment, etc. I still read the psychiatric handbook to this day, and also memorised the doctor handbook recently for my own amusement. For these reasons alone, I will not be going through the process of listing down every medication, hospital worker equipment, code, and more as these are already public within the forums and can be found with ease, something that every hospital worker understands and recognises. I am starting to realise how mediocre my answer was from my previous application. However, hospital work also relies on communication, teamwork, dedication, commitment, and experience. If you lack one of these factors, you can still be a hospital worker. If you lack two of these? You will eventually crumble due to incapability. However, communication, fast-witted acting, and teamwork are integral within this department and within the medical field in general. Ranks go from as low as Resident Trainee to as high as Clinical Leads for their retrospective departments. However, there are two special roles known as the Director and Clinical Manager that overlooks the faction when the Director isn't around both ICly and OOCly.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowledge that I am subject to removal if the higher-up team finds it fit to do so.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do understand this, and will dedicate myself to the role whilst allocating my free time to other things of equivalent importance within the server. However, a majority of my time will be allocated towards this role specifically; especially at the beginning during the training phase.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I am fully aware that training is a mandatory phase within the faction, and that attendance is also obligatory unless the resident is simply unavailable. However, I have previously been able to attend all of my trainings on time and do not plan to miss out on them any time soon. I acknowledge that I will be removed in the case that I fail to attend training, which is an unlikely expenditure.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge this wholeheartedly and will do the best not to take situations from IC into OOC, or vice versa to keep roleplay fair and smooth as possible.

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

The IC section of the application will be interview-based, as if my character was in a scenario where he's being interviewed by one of the hospital's higher-ups or the director himself. The responses will be fitting towards the character's whole personality, bringing realism to this part alone.

As you entered the vicinity of the hospital, you feel an unusual breeze pass through you. An invasious smell of the hospital's air conditioning system that surrounded the whole hospital. A building coated with white concrete and nearly silky smooth and indecipherable ceramic of white hue. However, you sight something in particular. An individual wearing an outfit of formal aesthetic, a suit to be precise. He was sitting at the reception, accompanied by a cane as he sat against one of the couches in the reception. An uncanny sensation came before you, as both you and the male in-question interlocked eye contact; allowing his stoicism and neutral expression to throw you off unanimously and simultaneously. Shortly after this, a silent showdown had occurred. This male was not talkative from the looks of it, allowing himself to stay silent as he waited for you to make your next move. You took a deep breath, as someone in a white coat with the symbol resembling a higher-up took over by entering the reception and inviting that man into one of the offices in particular. .

A red-haired enthusiast, or the lack thereof, stood up with a natural posture as he clutched his cane and began trudging along the ceramic ground to follow suit with the hospital interviewer. Soon, the male was out of your sight. You initially thought this confrontation was weird, but you deciphered that it may have been an individual who was applying to be a future hospital worker. Nothing can go wrong with that, right? Surely that person wasn't a criminal, as those can never pass background checks within hospitals such as Karakura Hospital. . Well, do I have quite a story for you.

Character’s Full Name:
As the room of the interview room had opened for a brief moment, the male realised it had been nothing more or less than a room with dim lighting sharing an acquainted desk with two wooden stools. Had the hospital not funded for a more formal setting for interviews? Only one could question if that was true the case, being the male interviewee. He treaded towards the opposing stool of the interviewer, sitting down as he placed his cane against the counter to let it rest. He hummed momentarily, his stoic expression never exiting his inexpressive face.
"Name's Laohu Zhuang,"

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
The male's hand redirected elsewhere to his trousers, gesturing to his wallet as he took his free time in taking his wallet out. Momentarily after, the male's identification card was slipped over to the desk; allowing the interviewer to look over it meticulously for the sake of the interview. Laohu Zhuang, twenty two years old, blood type. . Blood type? Wait.
"Male. My pronouns are the following; he/him."

Character’s Age (if accepted):
Maintaining his stoic expression, fierce eye contact, and the latter, the male pointed to his identification card that sat beneath the interviewer.
"Twenty-two years of age."
(For reference, this is my character's actual age; being twenty-two. However, he will be set to twenty five upon the application getting accepted.)

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Laohu Zhuang, the interviewee, pulled his briefcase ontop of the desk. He took a hefty breath as he began opening it, removing the locks momentarily. He took out a couple of diplomas, seems like he was prepared for the academic background check. Here comes the following; multiple diplomas. One was his highschool diploma, two of them were bachelor degrees for medicine and criminology. Another pair of degrees were Master Degrees for Medicine and Criminology, followied by a doctor's degree for Medicine. These did not seem fabricated and matched his background.
"PhD in Medicine. Master's in Criminology. High school Diploma to prove that I graduated."

Character’s Nationality:
Laohu handed over a particularly neat passport set out for identification. He'd also take out a birth certificate from his case. These all seemed real and were not fabricated or fake either, at least from the looks of it. Nothing suspicious arose quite yet.
"I was born in China, proven by my birth certificate here. I, however, have a Japanese nationality as well due to my residency here for the past couple of years."

Character’s Marital Status:
Laohu did not give much thought to this question.
"Single."

Character’s Religious Denomination:
"Theist."

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Laohu would raise his right index, and middle fingers alongside his thumb; three, precisely.
"I can speak three languages fluently. Chinese is my first and native language. I can also speak Japanese most fluently, and I am currently practicing French and would say I am fairly proficient in it."

Backstory (100+ Words)

This story is followed according to the interviewee, Laohu’s own point of view and does not explicitly define what actually occurred in the life of the so-proclaimed Mechanic. This is entirely left for interpretation, and this is a backstory with the intention of serving as a facade entirely. According to Laohu Zhuang, the male was born four years after the birth of his sister Nayao Zhuang back in China. His father had been a meticulous, and hard-working doctor within one of the local hospitals in their retrospective city. Originally, his father wanted Nayao Zhuang to follow his footsteps in the medical field. The family had their entire focus redirected towards Nayao since she was the older sibling at the time without disregarding or discarding Laohu aside. His parents were encouraging Nayao to work hard to reach his footsteps and enroll into a medical school one day, a courtesy that would eventually encourage him into enrolling within a medical school like his sister due to his ambitious lifestyle. For reference, Laohu Zhuang’s father had passed away by the time he reached the age of fourteen and Nayao Zhuang had reached the age of eighteen; recently enrolling into medical school. This did not discourage his sister and did quite the opposite, whilst his single mother, distant relatives, and only sibling figure encouraged him to indulge himself in the medical field as well to follow their great father’s footsteps in saving other people’s lives. To help Laohu in the future, his sister sacrificed her physical wellbeing by distributing her work load as a medical student by also working as a receptionist in a dental clinic. Simultaneously, they also received financial aid from the Chinese government and secured the father’s inheritance equally. They decided to shift most of the money towards Laohu’s future, saving the money aside for the sake of the cost of medical school. A confrontation occurred between Nayao and her brother, Laohu, where he asked why she was truly ambitious towards becoming a worker within the hospital profession. She claimed that their father had saved a lot of people in his time as a doctor, caring more about the people than he actually cared about the money. During all of this, his father had encouraged her to enroll into a medical school and urge Laohu to become affiliated with a medical profession in the future to help others. Laohu’s ambitions had shifted from something completely different to enrolling into a medical school with a full scholarship after graduating from secondary school. A scholarship that did not estrange his mother that had grown old and fragile. Although the male had presumably graduated from medical school with a Doctorate in Medicine, the male had also completed additional schooling in another college for a Master’s in Criminology, as his original articulation was to become a police officer in the future. Shortly after graduating, he received a voucher to start working in a particular Chinese pharmaceutical firm to gain experience in pharmaceutical medicine and the profession alike somewhere in the hefty cities of China. His mother had passed away by then, and Nayao had immigrated to Japan for the sake of shifting her ambitions from working in the medical field to becoming a tailor. Laohu had recently chosen to follow Nayao to Karakura City, where he then decided to apply for an interview in Karakura Hospital as his first residency ever.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY

What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
According to the academic background for Laohu Zhuang, the male graduated as early as twenty two years old, getting a PhD early on before he reached the age of twenty four. This certified him as a so-called prodigy, although the male always denied it. In the case of his academic background and in addition to his diplomas, the male's specialty comes from his PhD in Medicine and Master's in Criminology. The precise reason behind choosing Medicine is unclear, however, the male claims that he was an enthusiast from the start as his sister was a medical school student and had inspired him to follow her footsteps in the medical field. If the male really had a desire to help others out was entirely left for interpretation, and not much could be given here due to the vagueness indicated by the male known as Zhuang, Laohu.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
He did not take any medical residencies after medical school, only allowing himself to work in a pharmaceutical firm for the sake of gaining knowledge about pharmaceutical medicine and the medical field alike back in China. However, he shortly resigned from his position and immigrated to Karakura City. This means that Karakura Hospital would be established as his first ever residency after graduating from medical school, surely that's different from other interviewees. . .

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Initially working for a Chinese pharmaceutical firm to accompany his degree accordingly, the male had not completed any astounding residencies. Although Mr. Zhuang had clear intention for becoming a doctor and experience as such from working within a pharmaceutical company, there are no records of him working in any hospital; therefore his first residency would be completed within Karakura Hospital itself nonetheless. Suspiciously enough, his background doesn't indicate much about his own college. . Weird. However, the male claims that he had completed his degrees, left China, and moved over to Karakura City to accommodate his own sister who immigrated to Japan for her tailoring and modelling career as a fashionista.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Zhuang, Laohu had originally intended to graduate from college with just a Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and a Master's Degree in Criminology. However according to him, his enthusiasm for the medical field had increased ten fold over time and allowed him to conclude his entire education within a short span of time, allowing him to receive a PhD and therefore qualify him for a residency position in any hospital within Karakura's vicinity. A total of four years coverage to receive his education instead of the typical six to seven years. Laohu claims that his knowledge, education, and the information he benefited from college has not been forgotten to this day.

Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Standing before you was a male who stuck out like a sore thumb. Although there were no special redeeming qualities, the handsome redheaded man stood at a height equivalent to 188 centimetres, fairly tall for his nationality and birth place. A first look, and you would realise that this male was rather inexpressive and shared a stoic face at all times, making him extremely unapproachable. Although his weight was clearly undetermined, the male walked around using a cane at all times which contradicted his broad shoulders and bulky body. His aesthetic matched a sense of formality, wearing suits most of the time if he weren't within the hospital. He wore firm gloves made to perfection, not a single scar going against his face or anywhere in particular on his body. Aquamarine-hued eyes resting against his neutral and bitchy expression, bared by his red hair.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Laohu Zhuang tends to stay professional at all times, learning that formality and professionality alike are a virtue in his previous jobs and till the present even now. Whether the male even remains casual with his relatives is left for interpretation, as that remains unanswered. However, his tendency of formality tends to get the best of him as his expression and alliteration throws people off in an unnerving manner. He doesn't budge, however, as his formality is shared both on duty as a hospital worker and off duty as your casual civilian that's walking across the street. This is a must-do according to Laohu Zhuang, an illicit code that can not be broken in particular. You could notice that this codex had originated from his past influences, exuding that the male did not want to stress anyone out; or for a better sentence, did not want anyone to bother him at all. He does not seek for friendships, or to be acquainted for anyone and prefers to be more or less a hindrance.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Laohu Zhuang claims that he is much better working alone. However, the male firmly acknowledges that teamwork is a very essential integrity as a hospital worker and therefore condones it at all times. He is willing to help hospital workers who are in need according to him, although his expression did not give such a brusque to him. A natural claim is that if teamwork wasn't an established structure within the hospital's protocol, then the faction would slowly crumble to dust and disallow itself from normal functionality until it's fixated towards a single point; determination, commitment, teamwork, and communication among each and every single hospital worker. To conclude, he's better off working alone without disturbance, but is also able to accommodate teamwork and helping others in the case of emergencies and whatnot.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Laohu Zhuang claims that his plan is to continue working for the hospital to help others for the next few decades. His retortion claims that even if he doesn't remain working for this hospital in particular, that will not stop his ambitions from seeking to help others in their time of need or emergency. His plan is to eventually retire after working for a prolonged time where he acknowledges that he had helped enough people in his lifetime. He plans to stay as a hospital worker or something along the lines of that profession till the age of retirement, presumably to the age of sixty five to seventy five or something along that range. He hopes to also reach a higher rank within the working force of the hospital, deeming himself as something much more spectacular than his colleagues that are working within the hospital itself. This is obviously a time consuming process, which is why he claims that he is willing to take as long as possible to reach such extraordinary goals, an ambitious male. . followed by an inexpressive and stoic face as usual.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Laohu Zhuang is completely unapproachable. Although the male had clearly befriended multiple officers from the police station, that is only because he had been the one to approach them and not vice versa. He is perceived as a stoic person with an unsettling ambience and expression to his own. He is never seen with a vibrant or smiley expression, as if his articulation was entirely robotic and programmed to stay that way. This does not quite contrast with his perception of himself; knowing that he is unapproachable and prefers to keep it that way. He is quite formal, both his way of talking; verbalization and aesthetic match that case scenario. He's a very laid back individual who just prefers to live his life peacefully, his surroundings are meant to be fulfilled with pure silence which might contradict the hospital working space. A peculiar predicament.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, we hope you are excited to hear that you have been accepted! You will be contacted in regards to setting up your roles shortly.

- In order to proceed, you will need to join the Karakura Emergency discord (CLICK HERE) to receive your roles.
- You will also need to be online in order to receive an introduction and the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as a Hospital Worker.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread