Omega+

2024-04-10_16.37.56.jpg

2024-04-10_16.38.40.jpg

IGN (In-Game Name):
JustVibing

What is your discord username?

vide_g

Describe your activity on the server:

Well, for starters I’m basically on everyday, although on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays I currently work from 10AM-3PM EST, but that might change soon tho as I might get a new job here pretty soon. During those days I’m online for around 6-10 hours, but on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays I’m online all day, usually for around 12-18 hours. Currently I’m active on 4 characters, and will become 5 if accepted across 2 accounts. Currently I roleplay as a Counselor in the school employee faction, and have been for about a month now, and I’ve been enjoying it quite a lot.

What is your timezone?:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

List your current and past applications:

List your current roles on the server:

[College][B] JustVibing [Main character profile]
[Grade-12] JustVibing [Alternative character profile]
[Bird] JustVibing [Alternative character profile]
[Grade-12] JustVibing [Alternative character profile (would like this one as my college profile if accepted)]
[Counselor] JustVide [Main character profile]
[Grade-12] JustVide [Alternative character profile]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

Creative roleplay:
My roleplay experience all started back in around late 2013-early 2014 when I haven’t even played minecraft for half a year yet. After I got my homework done for the day, I went on minecraft and explored around for some servers to play on because I was bored and wanted to do something else. While doing so, I ended up finding a creative server. Interested, I would end up joining the server. At first, I would just build on a plot because I wanted to show off my totally awesome building skills. Ok it was actually very bad and still is, anyway one day I saw an advertisement in chat for some roleplay on a plot that someone had, so I would go to that plot and try it out, would develop a character with the most generic name out there because I was not good with coming up with unique names at the time, and tried to develop said character, and oh boy did I enjoy it right off the bat. With the character that I had, I would continue to develop him as I would keep playing on the creative server, which would last for about a year until it would eventually die down.

Hypixel housing roleplay:
I’m not very proud to say this, but I was involved in hypixel housing roleplay for a little while. It didn’t last too long as it wasn’t actually roleplay, it was mostly just people either hanging out or trolling.

Youtuber roleplay:
Around February of 2016, I would end up joining this group where we all would help either build the sets or body act for two youtubers, in which I was having the most fun in years helping them out, watching them grow to thousands of subs. I’ve met so many great people within that group, and little did I know that some of them would become one of my closest friends to this day, and I currently talk to them still and hang out with them, just not as often since they all have lives now. During that time is also when I graduated high school and started my college career, as well as working a part time job! I was smiling and was recognized as one of the most active people in the group, showing up to all of the recordings on time and understanding what I need to do, as well as asking questions if I don’t. At around mid-2017 one of the youtubers would leave the group to continue with his own thing, but that didn’t stop us from making those roleplays. In fact, that kept pushing us forward to work harder on them! Well it did work for a little while until sometime around late 2017 that’s when the roleplays stopped and suddenly went into a different direction to be a more clickbait style recording. I was one of the two from the group who was willing to help him since I was actually getting paid to do so, but one of them left due to being busy with school so it was just me who was left. As time went on though I started disliking how his content was starting to go, and especially in 2020 when I was so busy with work during the pandemic that I didn’t have motivation to keep going, so I left and I haven’t basically roleplayed for a year, until I would finally find SRP in mid-June of 2021.

SRP:
After a year of not roleplaying I was going through Youtube one day and I would discover this server, roleplay hub, in mid-June of 2021. Curious as to what it is and how it works I decided to give it a shot and see if I like the server, and oh boy I fell in love with the server instantly. Sure there are some limitations to what you can do on the server, but the amount of character development and everything that can happen within the server is truly amazing! Of course, being the new person that I was and not understanding what was going on, as well as taking the year break I would be rusty at it, and of course my first ever character got their hand chopped off. I didn’t know about permissions or how they worked at the time, but I figured that it would work for roleplay wise and everything. Even one of the people involved in taking my hand off was nice enough to teach me how to describe people, and was very pleased with how I was doing it. Of course, me being stupid I decided that “hey, since this is allowed I can do this too”, and little did I know that I would end up getting banned for ERP for two weeks I believe after joining SRP for 3 weeks. Not wanting to leave the server behind, I decided to wait out the ban as I deserved it, and when I was unbanned I decided to keep going with my character development. I would continue to grow my roleplay knowledge on SRP from a variety of activities on this server, such as joining the sports faction starting from August of 2021 when I would start to really experience SRP roleplay for the first time by joining the bobcat Track team, where I would learn more about character development through roleplaying with other track members, my character’s friends, and even through other team members. During that time I would start to develop another character of mine through some criminalrp on another account, creating some lore with other people that I’ve met along the way, rather that would be through some friendly or aggressive and even physical altercations. I would continue to be on and off with criminalrp as I would continue to develop some other characters with lore as I would continue to roleplay as them. I used to be captain of the spartan female basketball team until I quite back in June 2023, as well as tried a couple of other sports but left a month or two after joining after not having interest. Currently I roleplay multiple characters, including my counselor character, and continue to develop them.

What is your motivation for applying?

I’m motivated because I am very passionate about mental health, disabilities, and psychology. When I was younger, from Elementary school all the way until Sophmore year of high school, I was in the IEP program where I would be surrounded by other students with disabilities as well, such as ADHD and other things. After being able to leave the IEP program, I continued to do research about other mental health issues, rather it would be from looking up on google or even watching some youtube videos about them. Psychology is also one of my most passionate subjects to study. Learning about the human mind and how it works, as well as how certain mental illnesses work with it has really interested me to learn about it. I’m very passionate as you can see, and I want to be able to expand my knowledge about this area through roleplay in the EMS faction, to be able to help characters icly with their problems, rather that’d be something small like giving someone advice about a certain situation, or something as big as giving them medication to help them out with their mental health, or in certain situations to help bring people to the hospital in order to save their lives icly, something that I’ve been interested in for quite some time now, just never got motivation to apply until now.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

I'll be applying as a psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

Every single member of EMS has an extremely important role within the faction, however they all have different jobs to keep the hospital functioning the way it is today

Doctor:
Doctors take a more physical approach when dealing with patients more than others. They tend to people who show up who just want a simple medical checkup, such as for any illnesses that they have or to check up on any physical injuries that they may have obtained. They also tend to have much more serious situations, such as doing surgery on a patient for a broken bone, an organ transplant, or even an emergency surgery to save their life. No matter how badly injured the patient is, doctors try to make sure that patients leave the hospital feeling better physically.

Psychiatrist:
On the other end, you have your psychiatrists who deal with the mental side of patients. They are there to give therapy to those who have some sort of psychological trauma, advice for those who are confused with a certain situation or what they need to do, or even diagnose any form of mental health issue or even psychological trauma that the patient might’ve gained due to a certain event that happened in their life. They are to give those patients psychological medication based on their diagnosis. Lastly, psychiatrists are allowed to treat minor wounds if a doctor is unavailable at the time.

Paramedic:
Although I don’t have too much knowledge on what a paramedic does on the server, from what I’ve heard is that they drive around in an ambulance and provide any medical attention to those outside of the hospital. If the injuries that the patient sustained is too severe for the paramedics to handle outside of the hospital, they bring the patient into the back of the ambulance and take them to the hospital for the doctors to take care of. In certain situations, they can provide CPR to the patient right at the scene, as well as treat minor injuries and some pretty bad ones as well

Veterinarian:
This role is pretty self-explanatory. They’re basically like doctors but for animals instead, treating any wounds that the animal might’ve sustained, ranging from birds, to cats, and even foxes and raccoons. They’re even willing to put a chip into the animal so they can call the owner if needed. It’s still a relatively new position to EMS, so the true knowledge of everything you can do is still unknown to me.

Lastly, there are ranks within the hospital, which goes as follows: Director, Clinical Manager, Clinical Lead, Clinical Supervisor, Attending Doctor and Attending Psychiatrist, Senior Resident, Resident, and finally Doctor and Psychiatrist trainees.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?

Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yep, I will show that I’m 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I will come attend training when I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge to not take things oocly whenever training and situations happen, and to let all of that stay icly.

2024-04-10_16.39.19.png

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Nadja Ryder Morozova

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

Female, with pronouns She/Her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

PhD

Character’s Nationality:

Half French, Half Russian

Character’s Marital Status:

Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Character’s Spoken Languages:

Russian, French, Japanese

Backstory (100+ Words)

Childhood:
Nadja Ryder Morozova was born in Tokyo, Japan on August 19th, 1997 alongside her twin sister Kagami Genn Morozova. Growing up, Nadja would form a very strong bond with her father. Whenever Nadja would come home from school and finish up with her homework, she would sometimes go with her father to his job and watch as he would talk to his patients, listening to some of the traumatic stories that they’ve told to her father, giving some advice to his patience. At that point, that’s when she wanted to follow in her father’s footsteps, to help people in need and become a psychiatrist

Highschool:
Nadja was a hard working student during high school, encouraged by her father to work her hardest, which she absolutely did. Besides the generic classes that everyone takes, she also opted to take a couple of psychology classes as well since that was going to be her main focus of study in the near future. Throughout four years of high school, she would continue to work hard and make her father proud, and eventually she would end up graduating from high school

College:
Right after graduating from high school, Nadja would immediately go straight into college, and immediately sign up for psychology as well as medical school. Nadja would also end up signing up for a third class, which would be criminology. She also wanted to learn about crime and some of the most famous criminals in the entire world so she has a better understanding about how and why criminals are the way that they are. Nadja worked hard in college, learning about how the human mind works, how mental illnesses affect the thought process of a person, as well as some medical terms along the way. However, things would quickly take a dark turn when Nadja would turn twenty years old. One day after classes, Nadja would receive a phone call from her mother that her father had passed away. Heartbroken by it, Nadja would return home for about a week to support her family during that difficult time. Before she returned to college, she decided to do one last thing. Nadja would end up getting a tattoo of her father’s name, so she could use that as inspiration to work hard to achieve her dream. When she returned to college, she worked even harder, becoming cold as she mainly focused on her studies. At 24 years old, she would eventually end up getting her PhD in Psychology, Med school, and Criminology.

First job:
Despite graduating from college with a PhD, finding her first job was quite a struggle. Nadja would end up moving back home with her mother temporarily while she would try to find a job. After months of job searching, she would finally end up finding a job as a psychiatrist in her hometown, and she was instantly filled with joy. She would begin her training by going over what to do with trauma patients and to let them talk, to give them advice or even medication if needed. However, that was all she was able to do there, as there was one place that she wanted to work at, and that was at the Karakura hospital. So, after a year of working at her hometown and earning enough money, she would end up leaving her job, flying over to Karakura where she would apply to be a psychiatrist there.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Well, her main focus would be in psychology, studying the human mind and the effects of it through some complicated mental health problems, rather it would be trauma or mental illnesses, wanting it to be her main area of study as she wants to be able to help people with their mental problems.

Her father was Nadja’s main inspiration for her studies. They both had a very strong bond together while she was growing up, letting her tag along for his business after school and when she got her homework done. Nadja would want to follow in her father’s footsteps, and focus her study on psychology throughout the years, and especially in college. When her father passed away, she would really focus on it, as she wanted to not only help people, but to also make her father proud from the beyond.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

For a year, she has taken residency in her hometown while working as a psychiatrist for trauma patients, then decided to come to Japan to work on some training for at least a year, before coming to Karakura to apply as a psychiatrist.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

Well, Nadja did work as a psychiatrist for a year back in Russia, although she only really did therapy for trauma patients as she wasn’t fully trained during the time.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

Outside of both psychology and her medical degree, she also has a PhD degree in criminology, as she also wanted to study crime and criminals.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Nadja would be a French-Russian female who would stand at around 5’6, her long ginger hair would be flowing down to her lower back as she would be walking around. Her build would be very strong and muscular, her expression would seem to be cold and serious almost at all times, taking her job of work very seriously. If you were to take a closer look at her right hand, there would appear to be her father's name tattooed right there, to remind her that she's following in her father's footsteps.

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

How does your character act on and off duty?

On duty:
Nadja would take her job seriously, rarely cracking a smile or a joke. Her voice would be very soothing and calming when with a patient, paying full attention to their needs as well as any medical problems that they may have. She would immediately spring into action in an intense situation, providing aid to any of her fellow co-workers, citizens that need medical attention, or other government workers that might need assistance.

Off duty:
While off duty, Nadja would appear to be a bit more relaxed, enjoying her time off by hanging out with people or even going shopping, although she won’t drop her cold and tough expression from her face, although she might crack a laugh or two at a good joke.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Nadja much prefers to be working together with others, as she believes that working together would start to build trust within each other, to be able to radio each other for assistance whenever needed at a moment’s notice and to have strong bonds with your co-workers. However, if needed Nadja would absolutely do things on her own depending on if the situation is big or small.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Nadja plans on staying within the field for quite some time, as she is very passionate about helping citizens in need. Eventually, she wants to be able to climb in the positions within Karakura hospital, but she also wants to be able to earn those positions through hard work and not just the amount of time that she’s worked there.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

People would see Nadja as a cold and harsh person whenever they would first meet her, always taking her job way too seriously. However, whenever they get to actually know her, she is a very loving and caring woman who wants nothing more than to make sure that her patients are well taken care of.

She doesn’t let those who talk negatively about her slow her down. If anything, she sees herself as someone who is very passionate about her job and actually cares about her patients, wanting nothing but the best outcome to happen for them.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread