Fundraiser+
1705692152736.png

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

45473 (applying)

What is your discord username?

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity ranges from 3-7 hours every day. Below this paragraph and text I made a box describing my general activities and things that may possibly get in the way of my activity so you can all get a better understanding of how my playtime works or how things can intercept my activity, if you don't know what intercept means then I'll tell you. It means obstruct, things that may obstruct or get in way of my consistent listed activity. My activity can consist and change depending on varying or upcoming holidays in the year. But in the end, my activity all comes down to one numerous favor. OOCly stuff. If I'm dealing with OOCly stuff my activity could drop which has happened once or twice on SRP that has caused my activity to possibly ripple apart for a couple days.
MondayDuring Mondays I could be online for a span of up to 6-8 hours unless something interrupts that day that causes me to drop in activity. My activity can drop from a range of things such as school or planned or scheduled events I could have during the day. This is rather unlikely on a Monday.
TuesdayOn a Tuesday I can consistently average around 5-7 hours every single Tuesday. During my time on a Tuesday I may be occupied by things such as school or family so I may need to refrain sometimes from logging on and may reduce my activity on a Tuesday.
WednesdayWednesdays I'm able to play for 3-6 hours every Wednesday. It can alter from 3-6 to possibly 2-4 or 5-8 depending on how I'm doing. Wednesday's are fairly easy and difficult, like a mix. It will range from 3-6 average, it can lean towards 4-5 or 2-4 on a bad day. However that's rather unlikely.
ThursdayThursday's can consist up to around 4-7 hours like almost every other day. Thursday's are easy, it will still maintain around 4-7 so there is no need to worry on that one.
FridayFriday's are quite easy so I'd average around 4-7 hours every Friday if I'm not occupied or busy by something else that I have. Because of how easy Friday's are I'll be fine with it. It will consistently stay around 4-7 hours.
SaturdayOn a Saturday I'm able to consist of around 4-9 hours if I'm not busy with anything. Saturdays, just like Garfield the cat or that was a Monday. Saturday's are the easiest, so the only thing that can mix up the time spent would be probably family.
SundaySunday's can go up to around 5-8 hours if I'm not busy by anything else. It may change or I'll refrain consist activity from possibly; School preparation or family. Other than that it will consist of 5-8 hours.

What is your timezone?:
Gmt.

List your current and past applications:
Lawyer [DENIED]
Reporter 3 [DENIED]
Reporter [DENIED]
Governor [DENIED]
Counselor [DENIED]
HS Council [DENIED]
KPD [DENIED]
Counselor [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Deleted [DELETED]
Receptionist [DELETED]

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Like most, I have experience with gang-roleplay, also leaning towards a more type of jock-roleplay which is one I mostly do on one of my character's that suits and fits their attitude of the character. But as of a couple months ago, I’ve quit gang-roleplay. I’ve looked back on it from time to time but as of recently I haven't looked back on my choice. With one of my new upcoming character's it's allowed me to learn more about citizen-roleplay and limitations between certain things, citizen-roleplay is a rather relaxing genre of roleplay which I have around a couple weeks worth of experience in. On that note, I have I'd say maybe around a month in family-roleplay. During my time in my namemc days I was mostly doing family-roleplay. Citizen-roleplay has allowed me to diverse into different types of roleplay which I don't normally do. I would like to say my experience within roleplaying has increased more in citizen-roleplay then I have in the past. Jock-Roleplay

What is your motivation for applying?
I’ve been looking to apply for a faction for a while now. The two factions which mostly caught my eyes were Hospital & KPD. Both of them have a fun relationship with one another and each is dependent on one another. Throughout my time on SRP, I've been wanting to join a faction. I've applied to a while in the past, a couple recently. I wanted to try this time for EMS because of the complexity to get in, and how to roleplay as one. I find it interesting as to how psychiatrists roleplay, doctors and medics roleplay. It's all really interesting. EMS focuses on the health and safety of citizens within Karakura. I would like to take this forward to msyelf and take this as a chance to be able to roleplay. I was also told about this faction and someone also explained to me more about the faction which only peeked my interests more. I would like to experience and partake in what this faction has to offers. That is why I'm motivated, seeing as if I'm accepted it would be my first faction which only motivated me more to try my hardest.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist.

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

Ranking
Director
Director oversees the faction, they decide who gets in or not. They have complete power over everyone’s profession in the hospital and their spot, they are a well respected individual depending on their reputation.
Head Doctor
Head Doctor is the head of the department. They oversee all attending doctors and prepare and make the examinations for the attending doctors. They are able to do anything a Senior Doctor can do.
Senior Doctor
Senior Doctor are those who have been trained, they know what to do in an emergency and how to train, sometimes. These doctors are able to do things on their own, depending on the pressure of a situation. They can also give medical examinations or checkups to patients.
Attending Doctor
Attending Doctor is a starting point, it’s a title known as new doctors to start out as. These doctors are still under-going training and do not yet properly know how to do stuff. Such as IV, checkups but may know how to give out things such as eyepatches.
Head Psychiatrist
Head Psychiatrist is the head of the psychiatrist department, they oversee the psychiatrists and Attending Psychiatrists. They make the examination for each to pass, and can do anything a Senior Psychiatrist can do in their profession.
Senior Psychiatrist
Senior Psychiatrist is a psychiatrist who’s surpassed their examination and training, some are permitted to train Attending Psychiatrists. They are allowed to give out crutches and such just like doctor’s can.
Attending Psychiatrist
Attending Psychiatrist is a fairly new psychiatrist, one still undergoing training and how to properly diagnose people. They haven’t yet done their proper training, and are still learning or fairly new to the hospital.
Paramedic
Paramedic is a title obtained by being a Senior Doctor or Senior Psychiatrist, one can choose to become a Paramedic and under-go training. Paramedic’s are those who are able to aid those in combat or seriously injured outside the hospital.

UTILITIES

RadioA radio is a global device used between two factions, ems and kpd. These two are allowed to communicate with one another, seeing as one treats injured people and the other finds those who inflict the injuries onto one another.
Pepper SprayAs far as I'm aware pepper spray is accessible to Karakura Police Department, Karakura Black Market and the hospital. With the pepper spray, you can shoot it into someone's eyes. Once they've been pepper sprayed, every action against them is honors unless its a restraining action.
Gas maskI'm not sure why or if the hospital has gas-masks since I saw Lori Akihito running around in one but I'll still include this. A gas mask is a utility provided by the government which allows hospital workers to conceal they're identities and be protected by pepper-spray.

I understand the lack of information, but this is all I can remember off the bat. I'd like this to be known that if I am accepted, I could still be trained to learn more through roleplay situations, I am sorry for my lack of information.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do acknowledge to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge that by applying I'd be 100% dedicate.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge that whilst I'm online I am expect to attend training.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge this. I will not take situations or training OOCly.

1705692184923.png

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

“Tamo Hidoeko.”

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:

“Male, he/him.”

Character’s Age (if accepted):

“38.”

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

“I have a PhD in psychology to be exact."

Character’s Nationality:

“I'm Italian.”

Character’s Marital Status:

“I don't have a marriage at all, I'm currently single.”

Character’s Religious Denomination:

“I don’t follow a religion at all.”

Character’s Spoken Languages:

“Japanese and Italian.”

Backstory (100+ Words)

First day, rise and shine
It was 1985, a new day barked rise and shine in the early morning. Luckily for this day, a wonderful new birth would’ve been brang into this world. This one’s parents and family shuffled around the baby, nurses waiting in the other room. The mother opened her mouth, a subtle tone. “Tamo, Tamo Hidoeko.” She muttered, looking at the baby as she cradled the baby softly. Fast forward a couple days, less family than there was before. THey’d be located in a middle-class area, an apartment complex that was fashionably clean. A lobby which showcased a dining area. The married two went up the stairs, ending at a room. Tamo would have lived there for many years. Within the first two years of his life, he’d remember nothing since he was just young. Throughout the next courses of his life, when he was five something exciting happened. Her mother spoke in a loud voice. “Tamo, come to the living room!” She’d shout, a rather demanding tone.Tamo put down his care bear, getting up as he rushed to the living room. “Yes, mama?” He asked, as he entered the living room. Her mother, sitting on the couch, smiled at Tamo. “Well, you're going to a preschool!” She said, with joy and excitement! As the world finally hit him; He was enrolled into a local pre-school. A rather nervous thing for Tamo and something he didn’t want to do at all. “Ma, do I need to go to preschool?” The child asked his mother, her mother nodded her head, speaking in a soft, comforting tone. “Yes sweetheart, indeed you do.”Education is what’ll get you a job in the future, just like me and your father!” She said as a follow-up answer to her previous, patting the couch beside her, gesturing for him to jump up onto the couch. He obliged, getting a running start as he plunged face first into the couch. “AGH!” He’d groan as his head was impacted by a couch by his own couch. He’d turn around, huffling back as he rubbed his face. “Are you okay, dear?” Tamo’s mother asked, concerned about him. Tamo soon replied with “I’m fine, ma.” Obviously with the sound he made he wasn’t, but he wouldn’t be a guy to simply tell his mother about some simple pain he was experiencing. “Well, ma. Why do I need to go to preschool?” He asked again. “Hunny, me and your father would like you to have a good job in the future. This’ll be the start of your education.” She’d get off the couch, picking up a basket as she rummaged through the basket, handing Tamo a white shirt, black trousers and black shoes. “Be sure to wear these tomorrow, it’ll be monday tomorrow.” Tamo’s mother spoke, walking off as she left him in the room. A day went by, it is now monday. Light shined into his room as Tamo’s alarm clock next to his bed began to ring. Ring ring… Ring ring. Tamo sealed his eyes, getting his left arm out of bed as he began to randomly whack his hand around his bed, finally hitting his alarm clock which then fell to the ground, bash! Tamo’s eyes opened and widened from the bash, he’d roll down the bed covers, peeking over to see his alarm clock on the floor. He’d sigh. “Is it.. Broken?” He whispered to himself, getting out of bed as he began to examine the alarm clock.. Although, he was just 5. He didn’t know what he was doing and instead of examining the alarm clock he was just staring at it. He picked up the clock, climbing back onto his bed as he carefully placed the clock back, jumping off the bed. He’d walk around the room, ignoring his clothes as he opened the doorknob, he’d see his parents.. On the couch, he’d walk towards the couch, jumping onto it. Her mother nudged Tamo. “Hey Tamo, it’s a big day today! I’ve made your favorite, porridge!” The mother said. Tamo soon replied with “Oh, thank you mother..” He said, in a rather quiet voice since he didn’t want to go to preschool at all, but he had no choice. He didn’t want to make his mother upset, so he’d simply oblige. Tamo’s father had a suitcase beside his legs, his father glanced over at Tamo. “Hey Tamo, why aren’t you dressed? You have school in-” Tamo’s father raised his watch on his right wrist up to his head, squinting his eyes at the time. “57 minutes. You can’t be late, Tamo. Come on, get dressed.” Tamo bit his teeth, his hands trembling as he was annoyed. He’d get off the couch, walking towards his room. He’d slam the door shut, bam! He’d walked forward, picking up his clothes. He’d walk towards the door, exiting his room with his new clothes on. Her mother, carrying a freshly warm made porridge. She’d place it down on a table, gesturing for Tamo to come closer. “Come on, Tamo. Eat before we go alright?” Tamo sluggishly walked, his black shoes clacking against the ground as he walked. He’d climb up into a wooden chair, sitting on the chair as he picked up a plastic spoon, scooping up a bit of porridge as he shoved it in his mouth, chewing for a minute as he swallowed. By the end of his meal, his father picked up his suitcase and tapped the back of Tamo. “Come on, it’s time.” His father walked towards the door, picking up two sets of keys as he opened the door, stepping aside for Tamo. “Augh, fine!” Tamo said, getting off the chair as he began to walk out the door, his father followed behind, shutting the door. They’d begin to walk down the hallway, Tamo’s father humming. “Hmm, hm, hmm, hm, hm, hmm..” Tamo walked slowly taking subtle and tiny steps, falling behind Tamo’s father. His father looked to his side, Tamo wasn’t there. He looked to his other side, Tamo wasn’t there. He turned his head around, seeing Tamo behind. He’d jog towards Tamo, turning around as he crouched down. “Come on, piggyback! You love this, right?” Tamo walked around his father, kicking the ground. His father got back up, sighing. “Alright then, come on.” They walked down the stairs, exiting the lobby. The father walked towards a car, as he reached the car he turned around, leaning against it. “Come on, Tamo. I don’t have all day!” He said, chuckling. Tamo still continued at his pace, eventually getting in the car. As the car drove, the father tried to make conversation with Tamo. “Well, first day of school huh? Isn’t that exciting?” Tamo laid against the seat, crossing his arms as he looked up and muttered a couple words. Tamo’s father soon replied with “Well, if you do well today and behave we can get your favorite dinner, curried sausages!.” The father said, just wishing to have a conversation. Tamo on the other hand stood quiet, after some time of driving the father stopped. He’d take the keys out of the car, getting off the vehicle as he walked around, opening the door for Tamo. “Come on, it’s your big day!” He said once more, shuffling to the side of the car's door. “Come on Tamo, you’ll be fine!” He said. Tamo obliged, jumping out of the vehicle as he landed on both feet onto the floor. His father reached into the car as he took out a small backpack, handing it over to Tamo. “Have a good day now!” He said, closing the door as he shuffled back around, getting in the car. Tamo looked around for a moment, his eyes locked onto a brightly yellow painted house with a double door, children running around in a perch fence garden with a small pond that was visible. Tamo began to walk, heading towards the bright yellow house as his father watched him, he’d put the key in, twisting it around as he drove off. Tamo sluggishly walked, the backpack on him was a dark-red with a yellow triangle shape on the back of it. As he walked into the garden, he’d walk up to a woman, who’d seem to be around in her 30s. The lady greeted Tamo. “Hello there, youngling. Are you new here?” The lady asked, curious of who he was. Tamo soon replied with. “..I .-w-was t..- told. . I..I s-start… p-pr-pr.. preschool h-here.. t-today. My.. n-name’s… - T-Tamo.” He said, stuttering behind every word as he didn’t really enjoy meeting new people. It was nervous and embarrassing for him. The lady smiled, bowing her head to Tamo. “Welcome to preschool ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ Tamo. It’s wonderful to have you here!” The lady said, smiling at Tamo. she would lean down, offering her hand out. “Come on, let’s get you ready?” She spoke, in a subtle tone. Tamo obliged, grabbing her hand gently. The lady began to walk as Tamo followed, each step echoed on the wooden floor throughout the hallway of the bright yellow-green house. The lady came to a stop, looking to her right. She continued to walk the path to her right, taking a left turn as she then knocked on a door. “Hello? Anyone in there?” A voice from behind the door shouted. “COME IN!“ And so the lady and Tamo did. As they walked through, there would be one person sitting on a desk behind a computer. Two opposite to one another were in desks, equipped with pen and paperwork. The person behind the computer nudged his head up, reorganising his glasses as it adjusted perfectly to his view. “Hello there Miss ⬛⬛⬛⬛. How can we help you today?” He asked, in a subtle tone. Leaning back against his chair as he waited. “Well, this is Tamo here!” She raised her hand gently, shaking his hand around. “This is Tamo! He’s new here, do you know where his class is?” The male behind the computer lowered his glasses, typing into the computer. “Yep! He’s at room ⬛⬛-⬛⬛⬛” The lady shook his hand excitedly, turning around as Tamo also turned around. They’d begin to walk throughout the hallways, each footstep clanked against the ground. She’d look to her right and left, eventually stopping at her left. “Here it is, Tamo. The teacher in there is called Mr. ⬛⬛⬛. Make sure to be nice to him and have a great time!” She’d walk forward, knocking on the open door. “Mr. ⬛⬛⬛. I have a new guess for you!” The teacher turned his attention over to the door, his small classroom of five children looked over. The teacher looked down, seeing Tamo. “Well hello there little guy, would you like to come in?” He asked, being quite kind for a first impression. “Yes.. I-.. I w..would. . -like to.. Come i-in..” He stuttered, still nervous. The teacher opened his arms. “Well come on in! Introduce yourself!” He said. Tamo walked forward awkwardly, turning around to his peers who were a year or two younger than him. “H..-He-Hello.. M-..My… N-name i-is… T-Tamo..” The teacher nudged him gently. “Well, Tamo. What’s your favorite color?” He asked, Tamo soon replied with. “..Purple…” The teacher smiled, softly clapping his hands together. “Great!” He’d point over in the fat corner, at an empty seat. “You can sit there,” Then he’d point in the middle of the classroom, another empty seat. “Or there! The choice is yours.” Tamo walked, choosing to sit in the middle! He had courage, just was incredibly nervous.

Mama's boy
After all, time flies by fast. In the blink of an eye, for what seemed to be a day for most, quickly became a year for him. It was a new day. Today would be Tamo’s first day of ordinary school. He’d be wearing baggy trousers, along with a black shirt having a new light-brown backpack with a mickey mouse logo on the back doing a thumbs up. This time, he’d know where he was going. His father dropped him off. “Good luck Tamo!” His father said, beginning to drive away. Tamo walked up to the school, entering through the doors as he ignored the existing children. He’d continue to walk, clank clank. Eventually, he’d stop at a door. Looking up at the number plate. “Here it is, I guess.” He whispered to himself, walking through the door as the classroom was full of other children. There was no teacher, an empty seat in the middle. He’d walk towards the empty seat, sitting down as he took his backpack off. Then, the teacher finally arrived. Saying in a loud voice. “Alright everyone! Today we are learning,” the teacher had something, a large ruler. They’d slam the ruler onto the black chalkboard as they continued “how to spell!” The class jumped, shock ran through Tamo’s veins as he was shocked by the sudden hit of a ruler against the chalkboard. “Please grab a notepad in front of you and a pencil. If you didn’t bring a pencil, then tough luck.” The teacher said, and so they began English. Eventually, the bell rang. It was lunch! Before the teacher could begin, the class already sprinted out of the room and into the playground. Tamo was alone, he didn’t have a friend or know anyone. He saw a shade of grass, being guarded by a tree. He’d smile, holding his mickey mouse club lunch box as he headed for the shade. He’d manage to get there, sitting down as he opened his lunch box to take out a juice-box and a sandwich. He’d be approached by two others, much older looking people. They looked down at him, the one on the right had short blonde hair, wore shorts and a random T-Shirt. The one on the left wore blue trousers, white shoes and black hair. The two looked down at his lunchbox, the blonde one latched forward and took his lunch box. Tamo opened his mouth, only for the one on the left to cover his mouth. Tamo’s words were muffled, the blonde one ripped apart his sandwich, “Why were they doing this?” Tamo thought to himself “Just.. Why?” He said. His screams were no use. No one else cared what was going on, why would teachers even help? The blonde one smirked, looking down at Tamo as he clawed the other one’s hand, his nails were not long enough. It was just a tickle for one of them. “Really? Mickey Mouse? This is, last year? Isn’t it?” He chuckled, throwing the lunchbox away and over the gate as it smashed into the ground. The blonde kid threw his sandwich to the ground, stomping on it. “What a loser, Mickey Mouse. How childish could he be?” Tamo stopped screaming, beginning to breathe through his nose for air. They grabbed his head, slamming it against the tree as he cried. They’d let go of him, the black hair one kicking his juicebox as the both dispersed from the situation. Not a single teacher or faculty paid attention, in the end one finally cared enough to pick him up, this teacher being called Mr. Figgles. Mr. Figgles carried Tamo to the nurses office, laying him on the bed. “Here, I saw him on the ground crying. His head appears to be somewhat-bruised so I’ll try and call his parents. Just keep him here until I'm back!” Mr. Figgles said, walking off. The nurse pretty much kept him there, grabbing an ice-pack and some tissues for the tears he had. After 30 minutes, Mr. Figgles came back with a care bear, handing it over to Tamo. “Your dad should be here soon Tamo. So let’s wait, yeah?” he said, sitting down beside Tamo’s bed as he didn’t speak to Mr. Figgle’s. His mother eventually arrived, taking him home. At home, they’d begin to speak. His mother carried him into his bedroom and onto his bed. She left and grabbed a chair, re-entering his room as she placed down the chair and sat down. “Tamo, what happened? Who did this?” She said, Tamo began to burst into tears.. Turning to the side as he neglected his mother. “Tamo, speak to me.” She asked, an answer was impossible from Tamo in this state. After a minute, she’d get up and leave. Tamo closed his eyes, taking a rest. By the time he woke up, it’d be 5:12pm. He opened his eyes, turning his body around as he jumped off the bed, walking out the door. Then, a conversation arose between the two. “Ma, they.. T-these.. T..- Two k-kids.. S-stole m..- my M-Mi..-Mickey mo-mouse.. Lu-Lunchbox..” Her mother sighed, leaning down as she patted the back of his head. “It’ll be alright, I’ll get you a new one okay? If this happens again, just tell me.” And as the years went by, this didn’t change. He threatened Tamo. “If you tell anyone, we’ll make sure you’ll pay!” These two said, even when they left to go to high-school, they still stopped by the school just as he was about to go in. This continued, for years and years.

Living hell
At this point, Tamo was 14. He hasn’t seen his bullies for two years, thankfully. He had a girlfriend now, a wonderful and polite lady. She led a club in the school he went to, an art club. She was 5’7, smelt of roses and had a polite attitude. One day, Tamo went shopping with his mother. His father was working, it was a rather sunny day. “Oh, and let's get some apples as well Ma!” He said, his mother chuckling as she picked up around three apples, placing them in a plastic bag. They walked towards the checkout, her mother smiling at the cashier. “Hello, just these if that’s fine?” She began to transfer the items out of her bag onto the conveyor belt. The cashier rang it up. “27.23$ for it.” Tamo’s mother reached inside her pocket, taking out her leather wallet as she took out three 10$ bills, handing it over to the cashier. “Here you go, feel free to keep the change.” The cashier nodded. “NEXT!” She shouted, Tamo and Tamo’s mother began to leave. They exited the store, both chuckling to each other. “This is nice, is it not Ma?” Tamo said, each step he took. His mother replied with “Yes, it was quite nice!” She said, then as the two were walking, there were a lot of footsteps behind them, getting louder and louder by the second as someone made a vigorous inhumane sound. They’d throw their right arm up, clenching their hand tightly around a metallic-sharp object and it then slashed into Tamo’s mother, police were nearby and rushed to the scene, witnessing it. Beginning to chase this random slasher. Tamo’s mother shouted out in pain, the shock taking of her as she fell to the ground. In a moment, Tamo’s life sprung into hell. He turned around, only to see her already dead. He fell to the ground, not knowing she was already dead. He took out a cloth. “M..- Ma? A-.. Are y-..You th-there..?” He asked in a hurry, stuttering behind his words. He placed the cloth onto her wound, applying pressure. “MA?” He shouted, demanding for an answer. “MA SPEAK TO ME!” He shouted once more. Not a single response, a crushing feeling as if his heart sank into his stomach. 5 minutes passed by, an officer returned, an ambulance arrived. From there, it all went blank for Tamo. His father was arrested for fraud. Along with the slasher, they were arrested for first degree murder. By the time Tamo came back, he woke up in a random bed. A clunking sound from the bathroom, he got up, out of the bed.. Walking towards a place he felt.. Was it familiar? But he felt like he was never there. He walked out, only to see himself in his 20’s. He was 21? His life felt as if it skipped. Only, he remembered everything. His girlfriend broke up with him, he was relocated to a new home.. “But why did this all happen to him? Why did that person slash his mother?” He thought. He wanted to understand what someone had to go through, in order for all of that to happen. He quickly put on a coat and shoes, exiting the run-down apartment he wasn't normally used to. He’d run down the stairs, headed to the library. There he rented a new phonebook for local universities, and he ran back home, taking various stops along the way. Panting from the amount of running he did. He set the phonebook down, beginning to dial the numbers. He spoke and talked for hours on end,
eventually hanging up.

The turn-around
He fell asleep, Waking up, he'd realize he was bored, needed something to do. He'd begin to go through the number book, coming across the number that intrigued himself. After an hour of being on hold, he was re-directed to a call. A few days forward, he'd be attending a school to learn more about biology, he spent a year here, before ending his one year course. After his course, he'd fall asleep on to wake up to a knock on the door. He’d sit up, rubbing his eyes as she got up from the chair, heading for the door. He opened the door, to be unexpectedly met with a letter. He’d take the letter, closing the door as he threw the letter down on the table. He’d go to the kitchen, beginning to make himself a bowl of.. Porridge. He placed the bowl down on the table with the letter, heading back as he grabbed a spoon. He’d begin to eat his porridge, unwrapping the letter as it revealed a paper application to a medical school. His eyes light up, he’d place his spoon down as he chewed faster, finishing what was left in his mouth. He ran over, picking up a pencil as he rushed back, beginning to write down his answers. Tick by tock and that went the clock. He’d finish his porridge. Almost down with the application, his hand was already tired.. But he’d continue to write so on, and eventually finish the final sentence. He’d take out an empty envelope, rolling the application up as he folded the paper, gently placing it inside the envelope, sealing it. He’d pick up the bowl, placing it next to the sink. He paced back, picking up the envelope as he put on his coat and shoes, along with a pair of keys. He opened the door, walking out as his foster parents were already asleep. He closed the door, barely making a peep as he began to walk to the post office, getting down the stairs. He took a path, up and down, left and right. Eventually, he came to a stop. He’d walk forward, being in front of the post office as he opened the door, entering. He’d head over to the counter, smiling. “Hello! I’d like this sent to Medical Law School Of ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ Admissions please!” He said, sliding the envelope over. The person behind the counter nodded. “Yes, yes. I’ll have that done for you.” A week went by, nothing. A month went by. Nothing. Then, a week went by. Ring ring.. Ring ring.. Tamo picked up the phone. “Hello?” He said, unsure of who was on the other line. Only to be met by a mysterious voice “Hello, this is Mr. Tumblemen of Medical Law School of ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ Admissions. I’m glad to say, Tamo has been accepted into our Law School and will begin in the fall. An envelope about our guidelines along with a package of our book should showcase all the rules regarding this school. Thank you, I’ll see Tamo in the fall.” Tamo’s eyes light up, a new journey. As a decade and a year went by, Tamo would have finally gotten his PhD in psychology, allowing him to be able to work as a Psychiatrist. By now, Tamo would be 33. He'd spend his current time, trying to get into a psychiatry residency. After fail's and try's, Tamo got into one, where he begun to work and study psychiatry more there for a year. As his residency ended, Tamo would have applied to a local hospital, getting accepted in. There, he’d work as a psychiatrist for up to four years. Here he learnt more about diagnosing patients, dealing with people in the lobby and such. After those four years, the director of his hospital recommended him to travel abroad, and work at Karakura Hospital. Tamo was thrilled to be able to work somewhere new, and so he obliged. The director of the hospital wrote a recommendation, allowing him to travel abroad. Where his new life starts, in Karakura.
1705692205449.png
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Tamo's medical speciality is psychology. He spent most of his time in school, working towards being able to get a degree in order to have such a professional degree to work as a Psychiatrist. He spent his days and time, wishing he could understand others better in order to help them with their struggles. Tamo is a respectful individual to few, one who chooses such a profession so he can understand those with a horrid past or a terrible encounter they've had in the past, something that'll allow him to prevent such a act from taking occurrence and possibly plunging someone's life into hell like his was.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Tamo managed to successfully apply to and get into a hospital located around his hometown which allowed him to work a one year residency there. Whilst having a residency there, it managed to teach Tamo more about the position he dreamed to have. He was put under training under a psychiatrist there. While he was at the residency, he received around 4 months of psychotherapy which improved his ability to help others with such things as emotions. After that, in the residency for psychodynamics for another 4 months. Whilst learning psychodynamics, Tamo was able to identify things such as anxiety or mental behavior, he was still inexperienced a bit when it came to those fields. The next three months were learning topics such as psychopathology, the study of mental disorders. During these three months it was rushed for Tamo, he didn't learn that much. Within the final month, he was retaught psychopathology, ending with just a bit more information.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

In the past, Tamo Hideoko use to work within a specific department. He worked as a psychiatrist in a former hospital after his additional schooling would of finished. And due to his former work experience, the skill in his position and ability that he had learnt from his former occupation and place of work later gave him more experience to himself, possibly allowing himself to to showcase himself forward as a more promising candidate. He spent around four years in this previous work-place, still rather unexperienced with his slow learning and his childish out-breaks from time to time.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

During a one year course, Tamo Hidoeoko began to study biology before he attended his school to obtain his PhD. During this study, he learnt mostly about Anatomy of the human for around 3 months. Mostly revolving around blood, organs and the bone structure of the human-body. With the human body, he learnt about the muscles it consisted of, precious organs and where most organs were kept. The next nine months of his study consisted of physiology, during this study he'd learn more about the functions of living organisms that existed within the human body, their parts and how cells and tissues function. It provided him useful skills towards psychology, some may find it useless but to him it was an interesting topic for his studies.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Tamo Hidoeko, a lean and representable male weighing at around an estimate of 90.3kg. The view that was shown onto himself slowly shifted into that of the middle of his face, showcasing soft light-brown eyes that were dim, matching in with his short, fluffy cloud shaped hazelnut hair that loomed above his head. Having a freckled nose-bridge which would ever so slowly begin to fade to his cheeks. His arms, noticeably slim by a simple glance, his lean and fit body was almost unrecognisable. As the freckles faded to his cheeks, being on the edge of his cheeks would be a slight blush that lingered on the edge of his face. His voice would be calming and subtle, a rather smooth tone that lingered in his voice where his voice was that of an Italian accent. The edge's of his face were sharp, aligned with his sharp jaw as well. Eyebags rested under Tamo's eyes, serving there as almost a shadow that was there for no reason whatsoever. His hands were muscular, strong and firm. His body would accumulated up to staggering height of roughly 5'11. His hazelnut hair smelt honey, his scent that loomed around the rest of his body smelt like apple cider.

1706112054440.png

How does your character act on and off duty?

On Duty

On Duty he’s a mature individual, unlike every other. He tends to follow the rules strict. On duty he carries around a book and pencil, the reason why is to take notes and learn. Documenting things that might've happened or not, taking notes of any new scene when he can to be more prepared for the next situation. For Tamo. he value’s quality over quantity on duty, meaning instead of doing a rapid amount of patients at a first time, he'd do one at a time, taking each of their time as they ranted about his problems. His attitude towards his co-workers is rather nice, if he isn't moody. Despite his status of being "strict" or "pushy" he may also possess an attitude when on-duty, with sometimes having out-bursts as a 40 year old man that only one as a child could have over the most simple and tiniest thing that could possibly happen on the job.

Off Duty

While he’s off duty, he’s not fully a mature individual. He enjoys judging others, enjoys spending his time at the beach in any way he possibly can. In the end, he finds life can always can or be warped into a living hell in an instant. He finds time to be precious, taking care of animals around him. He value’s an animal's life over random strangers, his emotions going first, taking his attention to another species instead of a human already in front of him. While he'll normally spend his days being an average citizen of Karakura off duty, he'd be less strict and pushy. Maintaining utter piece as he sulks into the surrounding air of Karakura, only to mediate off as the sun slowly sets over Karakura, giving a warm bloom onto the sky to then reflect onto the ground. Tamo Hideoko, without a doubt would continue to spend his time mediating or reading.

Off duty, Tamo Hideoko Time-Table
7:30-8:15During these early times in the morning, Tamo is beginning to wake up. Once he has waken up from whatever slumber there is, he will head to his kitchen, making a cup of warm coffee for himself to begin to drink.
8:15-8:30After making his cup of coffee, he'll begin to spend the rest of his time making eggs and bacon for breakfast, a rather simple dish but he's making coffee and drinking it before his breakfast. What an odd habit.
8:30-8:50During these twenty minutes, he'll spend this time to begin preparing the start of his day. Mainly focusing on planning, events and studying for the upcoming hours to start.
8:50-10:30After he's done planning at around 8:50 he'll begin his hourly walk that lasts an hour and 40 minutes. In order for Tamo to stay fit, he'll keep a healthy routine to stay in shape.
10:30-17:00One he is done with his jog Tamo will gather his books and computer. There he'll spend his time beginning to study about the mind and health-being of humans. His study towards psychiatry is whats most sincere to him, earning him the title of "Selfish" or "Boring" and that's why most of his day is consumed by studying while off-duty.
17:00-22:35Tamo will begin to save and close down his studies. Deserting his desk, computer and books as she then walks off to sulk into his couch, taking out his newest and finest book, beginning to flip-throughout the pages as his day closely ends, his eyes would shut as he soon dozes off into a deep-sleep.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

“I’d say I function better with other’s, just functioning by myself seems pretty lonely. I’d love to spend my time caring for subtle things or animals, maybe from friendships. Being alone or on my own some of the time might disallow that from happening. But hey, being together would allow work to be done at a steady peace, like they say. Slow and steady wins the race, does it not? Besides, after a therapy session I find it better to be with others, of course not share anything from the session but just relax with other’s. But if there's one thing that I'd like to say that makes me confident in my skills and abilities is that I'd like to say that I'm given an advantage to working with others, I'm a rather social-being but if someone is speaking too.. How do I say this? Too disturbing, then I'll probably end up asking someone to be in here with a session with me. If that patient wishes for it as well. ”

Tamo Hidoeko would function better with others, he could survive being on his own in some situations but it might go the other way. Working with other's would be better for Tamo, he's a social person who attempts to spark a conversation at any chance he possibly could get. He's a kind fellow to a few, mostly towards his co-workers. He'd just enjoy the company from others.

What plans does your character have for the future?

“My plan for the future, you ask? Well, I’ve always liked to believe that one day I could become a head-psychiatrist. One could dream, can’t they? If not a psychiatrist, maybe a small shop-owner when I’m retired? Selling flowers by the beach, the subtle and relaxing sound of the waves crashing against one another. Maybe I could work back at my hometown if thing's don't work out, life's a maze in the end. But my dream beside every other, the only plan I have would be to a simple, shopkeeper. One that can sell flowers on a beautiful summer day as the sun slowly sets upon the day. It sounds lovely, doesn't it?”

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

Tamo Hidoeko, a man with a traumatising and agonising past. His physical features and mental issues all aligned to one thing, the perception of himself. His own perception of himself, something that mattered more to him than someone's opinions. As he saw himself, he'd begin to perceive himself as a broken individual, one that cannot stress enough but have guilt for his own mothers death with not a reason present at all. His perception of himself, aside from his guilt he sees himself as a representable man, one who wouldn't be selfish or choose to be filled with greed. Viewing cats to be better than humans, because to him they are. If others were to meet Tamo Hideoko, they might perceive him as a rather selfish or quiet individual to make conversation with. People find it difficult to speak to Tamo Hidoeko, mostly being quiet half the time unless it's a topic that excites him. They're perception of him revolves around the first encounter, mostly if you're a stranger on the first encounter they'll perceive him as a rude or selfish individual, for how he'll speak to one rudely or pick up any fallen coins on the ground while he smirks. They're perception of him lingers around quiet, selfish or greedy. His own perception being a representable and broken individual who cares about cats more than a human.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread