mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

⋆ ִֶָ ⋆ ashuhleeuh's doctor application ! [WIP]

ASHSOCIETY

Level 71
ASHSOCIETY
ASHSOCIETY
Icon
₍^. .^₎⟆ Ashuleeuh's doctor application
06fef20c4052a3db06ec34882d590694 (1).jpg​

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ashuhleeuh
⤷ I do have other alternative accounts, in which. Would be the following three listed below.
nvrsleeps (main)
SparkleAsh
dolliya


What is your discord username?
ashhleeyyy






Describe your activity on the server:
I would say at the moment, my activity is 50/50, usually. I would be found online on a day to day basis, but. I have realized that isn't the best thing that I should be doing, so I took a step back and gave myself some days where I just don't log on. But at the same time, it depends on my mood. I am an auction-tailor/tailor, if I am NOT online, I'll be doing something tailoring related, rather it be auctioning off skins, or doing my commissions. (which is rare/.. because i forget about my commissions)
⤷ below will be an accurate time-stamp of when I can be found online. As well as my playtime.


sundaymondaytuesdaywednesdaythursdayfridaysaturday
online 1pm-10pmonline 1pm-10pmoffline
⤷ might logon depending on my mood.
online 1pm-10pmoffline
⤷ might logon depending on my mood.
online 1pm-10pm
⤷ practice is typically on this day!
online 1pm-10pm
⤷ practice is typically on this day!
1790479813036.png
⤷ As I am on a sport team, I make sure that I am as active as I can possibly be if I do not have an ongoing inactivity log. But, these are accurate times as of lately.

also another note. If I am at all needed to log on for anything, i can log on.


What is your timezone?:
MST
⤷ Mountain Standard Time.

List your current and past applications:
these will be marked in green, or red. to indicate what has been accepted, and what has been denied.
⤷ faction applications
teacher application *
teacher application #2 *
ems application *
ems application #2 *
caretaker application *


⤷ language applications/height applications
polish application *
russian applications *
shanghainese application *
shanghainese application #2 *
height application *

⤷ suggestions
appending in whisper *

⤷ housing issues/copy requests
school bus copy request *
school bus copy request #2 *
housing issue *
housing issue #2 *

⤷ community applications
staff application *
staff application *
ban appeal #1 *
ban appeal #2 *

Adding onto this, I do have another forum-account, that I used to use instead of this one. Most of my applications are ON that account, if you want to check it out, you can go here.

List your current roles on the server:
Considering I do have four accounts on the server, I tend to forget what roles I have.. But. I'll try my best to remember!

ASHSOCIETY
⤷ Grade-12[Basketball] Maeve Aveline | College Angel Marelle & Summer Ivanova | Bear | Grade-7
(I have two other grade-12 profiles, as well as a grade-11 one.)
SparkleAsh
⤷ Adult | Dog
dolliya
⤷ Cat | Bird
ashuhleeuh (applying)
⤷ Grade 7

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been an avid SRP player over the past few years, one who has been playing for 7 years-or so. Somebody who has also been on several other roleplaying platforms-outside of SRP itself, over the past few years of roleplaying, I say that I have a good amount of experience when it comes to it. But! To keep it SRP-wise, I'll only list my SRP experiences.

SPORT TEAMS
In November of last year, I stepped out of my comfort zone and I decided to go out for sport teams, as a way to meet new people, and make some friends. Below, I'll be listing my experiences within each-sport team I have been in.

HS-female football team.
⤷ This was the first team I have ever joined on the server, I will admit. I knew NOTHING of the plug-in, i tried out with zero practice, and some knowledge. And considering the fact that the plug-in WAS disabled when I had tried out so.. it kind of gave me an advantage. I did get into the team, After a few incident's that had happened ooc-wise, I decided to take my leave. After a while of not being on the team, I started playing the basketball plug-in a lot more, yes. I did have the thoughts of trying out of college football, but. Once again, I enjoyed the basketball plug-in a lot more.

Spartan's Female Basketball Team
⤷ Ok! With this plug-in I used to be literally un-teachable, I knew nothing about the plug-in when I had first started playing it. I didn't know what was defense, offense, center. How it worked, etc. But, as I started playing it more with others.. I started to grow use of how it worked, how it functioned. After learning how the plug-in worked was when I started enjoying it a lot more. It did take a good while for me to even get scores, but. I eventually was able to, practice makes perfect! When the try-outs were announced, i had decided to try out. I DID end up getting accepted into the team, and it was fun at first. But.. with this team, there was some ooc-wise incidents that had happened as well, and i didn't feel the enjoyment i was having toward basketball as I did when I tried out, due to those incident's kind of ruining it for me so I left.

After a few months of not being on any teams, I had decided to give it another shot. Yes, I've had some NOT so good experiences when it came to teams, but. At the same I did enjoy being apart of it.
HS-female basketball team
⤷ This a team that I had joined not that long ago, I think. Three weeks ago? Maybe more than that.. I was nervous going into try outs as I had said above, It had been good while of not being on a team. I wouldn't say anything that crazy has happened since I joined the team, I will say everyone in it are sweethearts in my opinion. I do not have plans on leaving anytime soon. <3 love u guys, mwah.

Other than those teams, I have tried out for other team's that I did not get into.
⤷ I once tried out for HS-Dodgeball, as well as Spartan cheer. As much as I would have LOVED to have gotten into those teams, I'm right where I want to be.

SCHOOL-FACULTY
I have been on school faculty a few times of my time being on the server..
Caretaker 2x
⤷ The role of a caretaker might have to be one of my favorites when it comes to the faculty team, the both times I had been a caretaker I had a lot of enjoyment. A lot of roleplaying experience, and making some friends. I still talk to a few of those friends, but. NOT that often.. I left both times due to being busy around the time, and I might consider re-applying again in the future. Just, not now.
Teacher 3x.
⤷ I was a teacher three times on the server, the first time around I was a Science Teacher, but. Me knowing NOTHING of the role, I didn't last long being a science teacher as it was a bit complicated for me, especially when it came to the lesson planning, I didn't want to take a spot away from somebody else who might've really wanted it. SO! instead of being a science teacher, I had made an application to being an art-teacher. Which, I enjoyed way more than being a science teacher.. lesson planning for art teacher was a lot more fun. I had left due to getting a cat whitelist, as at the time. Character slots were NOT a thing.. so I had to make a difficult decision of what I wanted more, and a part of me did regret leaving the faction for a cat whitelist. The third time-around was rather recent, But. I wasn't in it for long. I couldn't come up with any lesson plans whatsoever. It was like, my brain had completely went blank the second I got accepted into the faction.. I did end up leaving the faction as I wasn't that active, nor was I enjoying it as much as I thought I would have enjoyed it.

EMS-FACTION
The ems faction is a faction that I have been in the longest, before applying the first time around it was something I had always had interest in, but without the courage to apply. Around the time I did, majority of my friends were in the faction, who had given me the motivation to apply. Yes, majority of them may not be in the faction anymore, but that's okay. Same goes around for the second time I had applied, I learned a while being a part of the faction, medical-wise. Being apart of this faction is something that I always had enjoyment of. It gave me something to do through-out my day if I didn't have anything else to do, something to do during my free time, and making a few new friends along the way!

I have been a part of families, as well has doing some gangRP activities, just.. none recently, i’ve retired from being a thug.

What is your motivation for applying?
Before being apart of ems as a whole, like I had stated above, it's always sparked an interest, it had always intrigued me. Although I had a lot of interest in applying/ joining this faction, I didn't have the courage to do so until my friends at the time started giving me the motivation to do so. Being a psychiatrist was fun and all, BUT! I want to try something new.. I would love to be able to try out the doctor aspect of this faction and not the psychiatrist aspect of it. And potentially build my way up to being a paramedic one day. I self-motivate myself to apply for factions, and other things server related. So.. most of my motivation comes from myself, instead of others this time. I do quite miss being apart of a faction, including ems. Once again, it's one of the faction's that I enjoy the most out of all of them.

Which role are you applying for?
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of the roles within the Hospital Faction?

My general knowledge.
head director/Co-Director/clinical leads.
⤷ These two roles are pretty self-explanatory. The director is who sets all of the establishment's and rules that are put into place that we have to follow and corporate to. The co-director is second in command, following behind the director's footsteps, And doing thing's the director does if the director isn't available to do so. They are who clinical leads go to if they have any issues regarding their department and they are not able to fix the issue.
Paramedics
⤷ Paramedics.. ok, so take both Doctor's AND psychiatrist's together and put it into one role. paramedic's can do anything a doctor and a psych patient-care to therapy sessions. And helping citizens outside of the building. And they can do and a bit more than that, as they are MORE qualified than the two other roles that are listed.
Doctor
⤷ Doctors! This role is pretty important to ems, as the other roles are as well. Doctor's can help with broken bones, and whatnot. They're main goal is to be able to care for the patient's and make sure they don't have anything medical going on, for example; like illness's, making sure that you are healthy, and a-okay! or once again. make sure you have no broken bones. Each doctor does something different as each are qualified for other things/..
Pyschiatrists
⤷ OK! this role.. people usually tend to get psychiatrists and the******s mixed up and think they are the same thing, they are NOT the same thing whatsoever.. A psychiatrist can diagnose you if you have certain symptoms to a diagnosis, they can prescribe you the medication that you need for the certain diagnosis. As a the****** cannot do that, they cannot diagnose you, they can't prescribe you anything like a psychiatrist would be able to.

They can't do a lot when it comes to patient care, but they can do a few things they are qualified for. But the rest, is up to doctors, and paramedics.
Trainee's
⤷ Upon acceptance, you are not automatically the role that you had applied for. Yes, You'll get the roles in-game but you HAVE to go through training, then a two-week trail-run after that, you will be looked over after you complete your training.

Before that! You used to have to do exams after completing your training, for what I know. The exams aren't in existence anymore.

⤷ WHICH leads me to my next category, the clincial leads. Each department as their own lead, to make sure that everyone is following the rules accordingly to plan. They also help plan event's, liike.. for example, "Psych night out!", or "Doctor night out!". Anywho, you go to them if u have any issues! And they also help with accepting other's into the team.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this, and will be present through-out training.
if something comes up and I am not able to attend, I will let the trainer know before-hand.
1790725964640.png
In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Huang Yuchi
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
She/Her
Character’s Age (if accepted):
29, was born in August of 1996.









Character’s Academic Background:
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD)
She had graduated college with a master's degree.

Character’s Nationality:
She is a Canadian-Japanese woman.

Character’s Marital Status:
Single.
⤷ She went through a divorce a couple of months ago.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Character’s Spoken Languages:
She can speak English, Russian, & Shanghainese.
⤷ She as well knows Japanese-Sign language.
will apply for these languages if accepted. well.. the ones i CAN apply for.



1790889621481.pngCharacter Backstory (Optional):
Huang Yuchi.

She's a Canadian-Japanese girl, who was born in a small town called Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia.
She's a bit of a traveler and is ready to finally settle in one place and not move to a different state, city, or town.. 24/7..
She can speak and write in many different languages, which would be the following: English, Russian, Shanghainese, Korean, she knows Sign Language, & Japanese Sign Language.

As I had already stated, she lived in a small town, Mahone Bay. For MAJORITY of her life, her mom was a nurse at the local hospital that was nearby them. As her dad didn't exactly work, he was a stay at home dad for a little bit before he ended up getting a job at a grocery store. Huang's life started to get frantic as her schedule started to fill up. She started getting very busy. Her ambitious parents started to enroll her into some afterschool classes, as they cared about her future, and wanted to see her succeed. Huang didn't have the time to be able to hang out with her friends after school, or during the weekends. She was alone quite often, but. She wanted to make her parents proud. So, she stayed enrolled in those classes like they wanted her to, It was a lot of pressure for her especially when she was as young as she was. At the school that she was going to at the time, she was in student council, dance class, band. She participated in MANY events, she was well known. As a few years go by, Her parent's broke the news down to her that they were moving to a whole different area, Russia, Moscow. Quite far from where they lived at the current time, From living in a small town, to living in the city. This was when Huang's life had kind of took a bit of a turn. The packing, was intense. Huang's goal was to get everything in her room, that was hers PACKED in a span of a day, so. She was up, all day and night. Just to make sure everything was packed, but of course. Not everything was able to be packed In a day. It took a few days just to pack everything, so that goal kind of went down the drain, but. The entire packing was very tiring, her parents kept calling her dramatic during that, they had already had mostly everything packed in the house.. Just a few more thing's here and there. And Huang still had quite a bit of stuff to do. After they had finished packing, they had finally left, They lived in Russia with a family member of theirs until they can get their own place, which was a good while until they could find one. While living in Russia, Huang had met her long-life time best friend, who she is still friends with to this day. But.. she also did meet a love interest that she ended up dating for a while, little did she know it was the worst relationship of her entire years of living, it was toxic, mentally abusive. After their bad, messy. Break-up, and many many therapy session's later, she was finally stable and on her feet again, back to somewhat normal, she once again, joined in many clubs at her new school, joined student council again, and much more. Her parent's, and her sat her down and they all learned Russian together, it took MONTHS to fully be able to understand everything, and be fluent in it. they had so many.. flashcards, notes. Videos taken by them, saying the words repeat. It was just chaotic. Huang's spark for the medical-field started growing as they were living in Russia, Her mom wasn't a nurse at a hospital anymore, she worked. Else-where, but. She was always intrigued of what her mom did, now this part. Will be put below in the medical-history section.
⤷ To keep this backstory short, I will be explaining this REST of this here.
When Huang moved to Japan, she met her wife, they had two kids, the wife already had one adopted kid, so they had three. Huang started participating in gangRP and now has a few scars on her body. She stopped participating in gang activity, she was no longer a thug. She joined EMS as a psychiatrist as a way to help others in what they were going through, help them find out what was wrong, and prescribe them with the correct medication, after she had left EMS, her and her wife ended up in a divorce, the kids went with her now ex-wife. And Huang had moved back home. SO ! that's practically her entire backstory.

⤷ MEDICAL HISTORY.
 

Attachments

  • 1790479803877.png
    1790479803877.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top