Fundraiser+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
37454 (applying)
45473 (alt)

Discord Tag:
hootwoo

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do have a working microphone and use one.

Timezone & Country:
GMT & UK

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
[] Reporter 4 [PENDING]
[] Lawyer [DENIED]
[] Reporter 3 [DENIED]
[] Reporter [DENIED]
[] Governor [DENIED]
[] Counselor [DENIED]
[] HS Council [DENIED]
[] KPD [DENIED]
[] Counselor [DELETED]
[] Deleted [DELETED]
[] Deleted [DELETED]
[] Receptionist [DELETED]
[] Psychiatrist #1 [DENIED]
[] KPD App #2 [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server:
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

On Saturday I’m able to participate in an activity of around 13 hours a day, from 9am to 10pm.
On Sunday I’m able to play for a total of around 13 hours as well per day, 9am to 10pm.
Monday I only log on for around 6-8 hours, 8am-9am, 4pm to 10pm.
Tuesday I log on for around 7 hours, 4pm to 11pm.
Wednesday I log online for around 7 hours, from 4pm to 11pm
On Thursday I’ll be online for 8 hours from 8am to 9am and 4pm to 11pm.
Friday I’ll be online for about 11 hours, from 12pm to about 11pm.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve been gang-roleplaying for a year with a couple breaks that last a month or two. I’ve been rejected or almost re-considered for some positions on SRP because my reputation was entirely gang-roleplay which has led to myself being denied from a few factions. I’d like to take a chance to apply here. I find the roleplay that orientates around lawyers to be fun and interesting and I’d like to take it upon myself to change my reputation and how I may be known on SRP by entering a new community with others I may have never met before.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes I do have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My main goal for myself is to enter a new community and open myself to more possibilities. I’ve mostly been seen as just a gang-roleplayer and I’d like to change that by roleplaying out a faction which I believe I’d be comfortable and find enjoyment in doing. By changing my reputation I believe it can also lead myself to more possibilities and meet new people on SRP that you wouldn’t find in a community that gang-roleplay has. That is my main goal that I’m trying to push towards by keeping a positive attitude to as many as I possibly can or those I’ve been rude to in the past. For my character, I'd like to bring him to the town faction and continue his backstory to the fullest I can. Making a few tweaks here and there, and I believe he would fit perfectly for a lawyer position with how I've imagined him.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer’s role in the government is to provide safety and legal representation to a client’s court case or criminal charges. Lawyer’s can be hired by a client to sue someone, going over evidence and information on the scenario that has happened towards their client. After a review of the evidence a lawsuit may be filed against the opposing party, resulting in a court case to happen. Lawyer’s here will represent and mostly speak for their client, compelling of where their client was, what has happened and the evidence against it. Suspects in an interrogation are also given the right to an attorney or lawyer, here they can go over their rights and what to say to an officer.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do acknowledge that upon being accepted I can be subjected to removal at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do understand and I will be dedicated to my position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware I cannot display any OOC bias towards someone on the job and if I am it will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agreed to follow the government faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will be able to attend weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

“Tamo Hideoko.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“Mr.”

Current age:
“46.”

Date of birth:
“January 3rd, 1978.”

Academic Degree:
“I graduated from high school after 18 years."
"After that I went for a degree in psychology that took me a while to get."
" That didn’t really work out how I wanted it to, so I went for one in criminal justice.”

Major(s):
“Psychology.”

Minor(s):
“Criminal Justice.”

Work experience:
“I worked at a residential school during my PhD degree towards psychology for about a year to discover more about psychology such as biopsychology off the top of my head. I'd also like to add on that once my residency ended, I began to work in a hospital local to my area. Here I began to work for a total of four year's as a psychiatrist before I ended my own career because I didn't want to be a psychiatrist anymore like I was when I was younger.”

Nationality & born location:
“Italian, born in Italy.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“Italian, Japanese.”

Criminal record:
“I don't have a criminal record, and I do intend to keep it this way.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“Throughout my years of tough life, I’m a great candidate. I’ve gone through a rough child-hood and survived that. Struggled with my job, unsure of what to do. I’m interested in the courtroom, something that truly does inspire me to try. It pushes me forward, awarding criminal justice to the very few who do indeed deserve it more than anyone else. I lack the ability to handle much stress, a few times I’ve crossed a vast level of stress and it ended in a fit of rage. I’d like to take this and become more independent of myself, focusing towards the future while awarding justice to those who have wronged the law.”

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread