atkoi

Level 27
5oxe surgeon application.gif

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

5oxe

Previous bans:
I have two previous bans that have taken place on my main account, atkoi. One of them had been a ban due to a misunderstanding which had been lifted immediately, the other one was classified as unserious roleplay and had taken place when I was new to the server back in late July early August. I have since then learned from my mistakes and my record has been spotless since then.

Describe your activity on the server?:
My activity on the server is pretty consistent. I tend to hop onto the server daily and keep a routine up to ensure my time is evenly spaced between each account I have. I enjoy playing with friends on the server and some days, while it may be slow paced, I'm overall roleplaying and enjoying my time. I'm found either roleplaying with friends on my college account, my lawyer account, the account I'm applying with currently, and my councilor account. Other than roleplaying, I'm a builder and 3d modeler, actively working on improving builds for others or general interior designs and creating customs for those who request them. The longest I've gone without logging onto the server to play is 2-3 days consecutively (Mostly general inactivity of not logging onto any of the accounts). I'd like to believe I am one of the most active players on the server and constantly looking for things to do. My activity is evenly distributed between my atkoi, 5oxe, oiyc, and onkoi accounts. There's no need to worry about me being inactive. I know my limits and feel I can handle whatever it is I put myself into.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST, America although I am able to run on BST timezone.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
atkoi#7205

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone

List your current and past applications:

Pending:

[Pending, Governor app]
Accepted:

[Accepted, Teacher app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/myujiis-art-teacher-application.42250/#post-133955
[Accepted, Lawyer app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-luvncoffee.45136/

[Accepted, Build team app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/atkois-build-team-application.43956/

[Accepted, 3D Model team app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/3d-modeler-sunkoi.46718/
[Accepted, HS Council app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/synkoi-hs-council-application.48500/
[Accepted, Event Team app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/event-team-synkoi.48512/

[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.41894/#post-131287
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40377/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40357/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40355/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40377/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-jsl.42245/
[Accepted, Third language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-application.42352/
[Accepted, Third language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-third-language.43122/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-chinese.43207/
[Accepted, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-german.43208/

Denied:

[Denied, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40371/
Not enough information
[Denied, Language app] https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.40328/
Not enough information

[Denied, KPD Application] https://schoolrp.net/threads/luvncoffee-kpd-officer-application.44089/
Not given a reason, I guess I just wasn't known that well
[Denied, KPD Application] https://schoolrp.net/threads/kpd-application-itskoiv.48753/
They assumed I'd be too inactive on the account, and had too much on my plate.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
My experiences in Detail RP are vast. Every day when I'm locked in a roleplay situation, I tend to detailrp and once in a while will go overboard with it. I use multiple appended messages a majority of the time as long as I know the other person is fine with it, and will go into detail so the other person knows exactly what is going on. I'm good at conjuring up a mental image for the other person with the detail I put into my writing, and have scared people with the depth I put into it. A majority of my experience with detailrp ICly is based on cooking, and drawing, although I've had a few instances when I had to Detail RP taking care of someone's scuffs and bruises with at-home remedies. I feel that my Detail RP can go above and beyond if given the opportunity to.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
I am interested in broadening my roleplay experiences on the server, along with my personal knowledge on the servers medical field. I enjoy writing out long detailed actions and generally roleplaying with others, so the hospital I feel would be a perfect place to do this. I know that this role has, at times, put a mental strain on some players due to the activity required, but I feel that I can contribute positively to the roleplay experience players look for. I believe that being part of the medical community will fit in with the ICly experience the character I'm applying with is searching for, and will fit her development perfectly. I love to detailrp as is, and I believe that the medical faction is the one area where I can share my passion with others.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to be a Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
As a surgeon you're required to carry out on medical procedures that includes (but isn't limited to) cutting open human bodies and stitching them back up. Surgeons cover a large spectrum and they're one of the most important sections of the hospital; They're tasked with performing life-saving operations such as removing bullets from patients, stitching up lacerations from a /me stabs carotid, setting bones and adding metal plates where needed. Surgeons can perform procedures that doctors themselves are untrained in. Surgeons are important to the hospital staff team and are the main workers, responsible for patients medical history, replacement of damaged and diseased body parts and treatment plans.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director

The director oversees everything at the hospital, they set examples for those below them and manages the employment and departments beneath them. The director is the top dog in the hospital, ensuring everything is running smoothly. They're primarily in charge of coordinating hospital activities and managing medical professionals, ensuring smooth workflow and efficient services to patients. Their responsibilities typically revolve around setting goals and objectives, managing budgets, coordinating medical and non-medical personnel, and develop strategies to optimize hospital operations. They're responsible for addressing issues and concerns and resolving them promptly and efficiently. As a hospital director, it is your duty to make significant decisions in adherence to the facility's policies, regulations, vision, and mission.

Clinical Manager

Clinical Managers are responsible for their departments. They're under the director, and make sure their departments are following guidelines the hospital director has set. They supervise day-to-day activities, their main duties include developing and managing budgets, creating schedules for other employees, and hiring/training new members. They're in charge of both administrative and medical tasks. They take inventory, order necessary supplies and equipment, hire and train new employees, create new policies and procedures to ensure they make staff aware of new changes, supervise staff and complete routine performance reviews, ensure the hospital is following regulations, and update patient medical records.

Clinical Lead

Clinical leads coordinate and oversee activities of the clinic and clinical team members to ensure compassionate, effective and efficient delivery of high quality clinical care for patients. They must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. The Clinical lead coordinates and supervises the activities of clinical team members engaged in clinical care for patients under the supervision of a physical or a provider for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. They organize and assign duties and tasks to clinical team members. Clinical leads will monitor daily performance to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently, and timely. They can assist with interviews, conducting orientation and training on clinical policies and procedures.

Surgeons

A Surgeon, or General Surgeon, is responsible for performing surgeries on patients with injuries or illnesses. Their duties include reviewing patient x-rays and communicating with the patient about the procedure, preparing for surgery and completing surgeries with the assistance of other surgeons, nurses, and surgical professionals and speaking with patients after the surgery to discuss its success and the recovery process. They're often responsible for a variety of patient-care tasks prior to the actual surgical procedures. However, a surgeon's primary responsibilities will vary depending on their specialization and employer. They can collect patient's medical history, develop treatment plans for patient care, aid patients through the healing process by providing post-surgical care and follow up, and collaborate within a team of other medical professionals.

Psychiatrist

Psychiatrists are a branch of medicine that focuses on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, behavioral, and emotional disorders. A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who specializes in the mental health of their patients. Although their professions may overlap in many ways, psychiatrists are NOT the same as psychologists. Psychiatrists get medical training that lets them prescribe medications and perform procedures, whereas Psychologists primarily provide counseling and nonmedical support. On SRP, they focus on a psychological evaluation and physical exam on their patients. As part of the process, they'll refer to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders to determine what mental illness you may have. This manual, which was published by the American Psychiatric Association, is used by mental health professionals for diagnoses. At times, it may take more than one visit to get a proper diagnosis. After making said diagnosis, a psychiatrist will tell you on your condition and work with you to develop a treatment plan.

Doctor

Doctors help patients who are in need of less life-threatening medical assistance. They often work with patients on emergency services where surgery isn't needed, and are able to do basic procedures. They can give you x-rays, stitches, re-dress wounds, and general things such as that. They're someone who is experienced and certified to practice medicine to help maintain or restore physical and mental health. A doctor is tasked with interacting with patients, diagnosing medical problems and successfully treating illness or injury. Doctors meet and talk with patients and caregivers to diagnose, manage and treat illnesses and injuries. They listen carefully to patients to gather information regarding symptoms, performing diagnostics to determine the root problem, prescribing medication and administering treatments, as well ass providing follow-up care of patients.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that at any given time I am subject to being demoted, regardless of reasoning.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge that I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role. I am prepared for any challenges I may face.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if a training is held whilst I am online, I am authorized to attend otherwise I face the consequences of my actions.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am not to take things OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Kanna is a 4'10 Japanese female with long, soft pale-blond hair and startling light blue eyes. Her large doe eyes and soft features help her to appear a bit younger than what she was, and that paired with her vibrant attitude she gives off a youthful aura. She appeared to be a casual, friendly but stern individual with a mothering attitude and a sharp, commanding voice. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, 'nor was she afraid to insert herself into a situation where she felt it was needed. Growing up, Kanna was big into learning about the human body, and after her older brother had died, she had decided she wanted to focus on being an EMS worker, in hopes of saving lives and helping other families.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, Kanna is set on the work before her. She is quick to jump onto any task at hand, and will sometimes overwork herself just to ensure the safety of others. She's careful to avoid any distractions and, in typical mom fashion, will put her foot down to order others around accordingly. She isn't afraid of what she'll see come in, and is quick to provide the best meidcal care possible; paying accute attention to detail. She's upbeat and bright all the time at the desk, and meticulous when performing surgery. She always has a smile on her face when working and is the best she can be for those around her.

When she's off duty, she's found hanging around the plaza or at the estate. She's often busying herself with filling paperwork if she feels she wants to jump ahead, spending time with her family, or going for walks. A big thing about Kanna is her love for everything around her, so if her co workers are off duty she'll be sure to call them up and see about hanging out. Kanna is honest with how she acts, and is mothering towards all.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Kanna enjoys every bit of her time spent with her coworkers, and can often be seen striking up conversations with them when they aren't busy. She keeps up a professional outlook on the job while still being able to have some form of a laid-back casual attitude when appropriate. She's respectful to all around her, just as much as she expects that same respect in return. She's supportive towards her coworkers and hopes to motivate them towards their goals.

Kanna's plans for the future are pretty basic, but she wants to have a family and settle down comfortably. Kanna hopes to achieve these simple goals, and eventually will have more plans as she moves on, but for now she's content with what has been set.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Kanna currently has no mental or physical illnesses.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Kanna Saiky was born May 27th, 1987 in Karakura, Japan. She was born into a family with two other siblings older than her from a branch of the Saiky family. Her mother raised her on discipline, strict towards her whereas her father took a more gentle approach, loving her and showing her the compassion a child needed to grow. Throughout her young adolescent years, she focused on her studies in school as per her mothers request; even going as far as learning Jin to better understand her family members. At the age of 8, her mother had grown sick, and was bedridden for some time. Due to this, her father's life grew busier so he could sustain the family, and around the age of 10 was when she had felt more inclined to pick up on a musical instrument; the violin. While her father's interactions with her went down, her hobbies picked up and she picked up a second hobby; gymnastics. She'd grown a love for music and in response to that she had picked up a natural talent for the stringed instrument. While doing that, she had grown accustomed to dance, and would choreograph songs she played. Whenever her father came home, he'd spend every moment he could with her and her siblings.

In her early high school days, at the age of 15, she had dropped her studies and instead joined the high school cheer team at the age of 15. She had gone as far as bleaching her hair blonde to fit in, wearing make up and smacking her lips. She had grown a bit of attitude and took pleasure in knowing her love for gymnastics and choreographing dances had paid off. The cheer team was where she had really given in to the 'popular girl' stereotype. I mean, she came from a rich family who was popular in town for what they did, acted brazen with whatever it was she did, and had a know-it-all attitude. She had grown more independent at this point, spending her free time choreographing with her team and attending tournaments. She was popular, and this life was something every teen girl wished they could have. Eventually, though, as she grew older and more in-tune with how her future may of turned out, she quit the team once she made it into college. She wanted to go back to focusing on her studies and in doing so, it had put a dent in her free time. She found herself more often than not growing lonely, knowing she wouldn't quite be able to interact with her old team or friends as she wanted. Although, in her eyes, it was a closed chapter of her life. Once in a while when she didn't have any homework to do or studying, she'd pull out her violin and play alone in her room or out on the beach, dancing along to whatever it was she played.

Thanks to her time spent on the cheer time, luckily, she had become a charismatic young woman, her alluring innocence pulling in friends from different friend groups who fit into her tight-knit schedule. She did well in school, at times being considered the girl who had her head in the clouds as she focused on boys and things outside of her studies. Sometime early on in her college years, she picked up a job at a local café, staying there as a waitress for only a few years. During this time, when she was 21, her oldest brother had passed away; leaving her to take care of his child- her nephew- in his place. Katsuhito Saiky was taken under her wing and legally adopted by her after her brothers passing. His death greatly affected her, and she needed a coping mechanism to deal with this close loss of hers. Her older brother, Akira Saiky, who was the middle of them all, had taken up responsibilities as the new older brother, and the death had affected him just as much. Kanna depended on Akira for help in everything she did, she felt that family had grown ten times more important to her. She had fallen back to her violin, playing it in times when she felt the most unwell. Her violin pulled her through a majority of her life's ups and downs, and after some time working at the café, she had quit. She wanted to expand on her career. She decided that working as a waitress would never be good enough for her- that she wanted to be something more. She wanted to help save lives, to work in a career where she could help save lives and, at the very least, stop death from claiming another poor soul.

She worked hard in college, staying up late at night and completing her work early so she had enough time the next day to run errands. Of course, the stress had eaten away at her and like any level-headed individual who didn't completely want to lose their heads to studying, she had wanted to take a break. By 25, she had decided to take a break and went overseas with her saved up cash, buying a professional camera and the equipment required. She took part in freelance photography, taking photos of wildlife and travelling around. Katsuhito was with her every step of the way, and one part both of them had holed up in for a while was Germany. Here, they had learned the language and spent time up in the mountains to take scenic pictures before eventually, finally, they had come back to Karakura. Upon her return, she had settled back down in the estates and got everything situated; completing her studies in college.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Kanna Saiky

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mrs. Saiky

Characters Given Name(s):
Kanna

Characters Preferred Name:
Kanna

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Shintoism

Characters Marital Status:
Engaged

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
3 years as a waitress
5 years as a freelance photographer

Academic Degree:
Masters Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Medicine
Anatomy and Physiology

Minor(s):
Health Sciences
Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese, Jin

Other Languages:
JSL, German

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread