mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied _Captaingrim_'s Laywer Application.

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: _CaptainGrim_

Discord Tag:
yakkiakki

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes.

Timezone & Country:
CET, Sweden.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Russian Lang application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Hospital Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Receptionist Application! | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Yakov Sidorov's Receptionist Application. #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - YAKOV SIDOROV'S RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION. #3 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity varies from time to time, for my judgement I would say 3-4 hours a day, weekends can depend as well but may perhaps be up to 4-5 hours. I have a total playtime of 15 weeks, most of my free time goes into role playing so I deem myself very active on the server.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I wish to develop my main character Yakov Sidorov into the community more, he's currently a leader of a Russian family, has the passion to do better for not only himself but the people around him. I believe with my current experience within SRP, it's community and passion that I can further develop my character into greatness, I am quite determined to things I like as well, without doubt I'd do my very best having fun playing as a lawyer, finding new ways to role play and interact with others as a Laywer, as an adult. My character is also very passionate about continuing his journey. So my motivation for applying as a Lawyer has both IC and OOC perspectives.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Myself and my character has their own perspectives and goals, as for me I wish to further experience the kind of role play that play within the SRP government, meeting and greeting new people. Another goal for myself is to make my character older due to lore purposes, Yakov Sidorov is the oldest brother amongst a family of 10 and the kind of lore development I have as goal is to make Yakov the original, biological father of them.

As for my character and his goals. Yakov's passion for his dreams comes at priority, he wants to do better for his family, the community around Karakura. I feel like adding Yakov within Karakura's lore, within Karakura's government would add many values to him and the people around him.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a lawyer, you provide recommendations to clients regarding legal rights, in other words attorney. When necessary, a lawyer argues cases in court for their clients, a defender of the accused in criminal cases. With education and experience, a lawyer can represent their clients in judicial ways during investigations.

Additionally, a lawyer can prepare and provide legal services, perform work at the front desk.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes I do.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes I do.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yah!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Within my timezone, I am able to attend weekly meetings and events without any problems.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Yakov Sidorov

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
I would prefer being called Mr Sidorov.

Current age:
I am currently 29 years old.

Date of birth:
I was born on December 17th, 1995.

Academic Degree:
I finished my high school degree here in Karakura, then I further studied and achieved my Masters in Philosophy.

Major(s):
I major in Philosophy and Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):
My minor is Accounting.

Work experience:
I got my first job after finishing high school, decided to take a small break from studying after graduating and got applied as an accountant, handling financial information for individuals. I learned a lot about legal services and terminologies, I also made sure and held responsible for ensuring clients paid their taxes. I got myself a year and a half of work experience before I later continued studying to achieve my Masters.

Nationality & born location:
I was born in Russia, a town called Novosibrisk.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
I have lived here most of my life and speak Japanese fluently, but I still have Russian background and speak such fluently as well.

Criminal record:
I must say, growing up and choosing the wrong kind of friends lead me off the kind of path I always dreamed off, I was encouraged to well, become someone I wasn't meant to be. I have been charged with two illegal services, and one charge of obstruction of justice and lastly one charge of assault on government official. And I served my time, and it was fair, I betrayed the public trust, I lost friends, siblings, loved ones for my actions, and that's fair. I spent quite some time rehabilitating, becoming myself again and I thank god for that, grateful for that.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
Had a feeling this question was coming haha. Without doubt I take all things with seriousness, having background experience within accounting and my interest in law and order, I feel like that could greatly boost my chances of being a very good lawyer. I have read and learned all of Karakura’s laws & constitutional rights and feel well prepared for what's to come.

To add upon that, my motivation to keep my own family safe I am here to do my very best at keeping the town safer for everyone.

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread