mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted A3unn1e | Shop Application (Otakaya)

Bun

Level 12
Authorization Team
A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega
1683402618594.png

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Player Information
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

What is your Minecraft username?:
WheatRP <-- Account I am applying on

OTHER ACCOUNTS
A3unn1e [Event Team]
Https_bugz

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
cheezeballs#0643

How old are you? (Optional):
20 years old

What is your time zone?:
EST Timezone

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity within the server is a fair 8/10. I currently have a few responsibilities when it comes to my roles within the server, event team- school faction, and just a typical college account with drama galore. I manage my time well, creating a good reputation when it comes to attending meetings, practises and even getting quota in every month. I would like to maintain this good reputation and I plan to dedicate the time to this role, making sure I am available to my employees as well as put in the effort to keep the shop running smoothly.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A
I have been warned before due to a minor thing such as farming. It was quickly resolved as I was sitting at my computer and simply forgot to move around before I went AFK.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely understand that I am at risk for being demoted if I am inactive. If it comes down to needing to be inactive- I will file an inactivity log stating the dates that I will be away and arrange myself accordingly.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
A3unn1e | Spartan Cheerleader
https_bugz | Counselor
WheatRP | Animal Whitelist

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Shop Information
ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

“Yūdokuna ken'yaku”
(Toxic Thrift)

Screenshot 2023-04-30 211706.png

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

What shop are you applying for?:
I am applying for Otakaya's shop Space!

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
During my few years of playing SRP, I've been a part of many fantastic factions, whether it's the fast-paced school environment, the serious and hard career of a lawyer, or even just needing to time manage for practices as a college cheerleader. My time in these factions provided me with experience, introduced me to many new friends, and challenged me to adjust to the various obligations of the role/factions itself. Despite being a member of all of these factions, I frequently find myself gravitating to the shopkeeper role. I've often considered if I could ever run my own shop, picking up little information from working with others throughout the years to potentially help me in the future. It's continuously been something I've wanted to do while being active on the server, and if I had the chance, I'd make every second matter. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up when a shop opens, and I want to emulate that feeling every time I open mine.

While I was considering ideas, I noticed that I'd always wanted to open a fun--unique, and creative--shop. Nothing like this has ever been done before. I've seen plenty of restaurants, gift shops, and even convenience stores and flower shops, but I've never seen a thrift store open. Once I had the concept in my head, I wanted to make it happen, so I began building the idea over the months. My shop is primarily player engaged because while many people enjoy shopping, they usually cannot afford the items that the shops sell. As a result of this, I wanted to open a thrift shop where citizens were able to lounge around and get to know the employees on a more personal level, in addition to saving some money. I've always wanted to build a social environment where folks can form new friendships and get to know others in a more casual atmosphere. The idea is to make customers excited to return with a grin on their faces every time their favorite shop opens.

In addition to this, my oocly experience with management is quite broad. I have worked in high stress environments as part time jobs, to being a part of an organization under the government which required my full attention and dedication to my position. I learnt to adapt and learn quickly, gaining new skills everyday that aided me into becoming successful as an executive administrative assistant. I have gone to school for business management as well as studies in the Human Resources Management Program at my college. I recently left that field as it wasn’t the right time for me to pursue such a demanding role, but I still hold all the qualities and skills that I have obtained whilst in the field. My skills include, time management, writing, attention to detail, scheduling, as well as marketing and advertising businesses. These are just few things that I believe make me a good fit as a shopkeeper and will allow me to go above and beyond no matter the circumstances

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I have always loved Otakaya, I worked there for quite a little while - I even became a tailor for their clothing line! I am sad to see such a wonderful shop, along with its employees go so soon... This is why I have decided to keep some of its awesome ideas to implement in my own shop "Yūdokuna ken'yaku"! This is an 'all new' Retro, Y2K, Skate-themed thrift shop! An environment where people feel the most happy and welcomed. My goal for the shop is to include loads of 'in' fashion & accessories. . . only- It's CHEAP! I got my broke baddies in mind.

The store is vibey, has good music, good fashion, and tons and tons of recycled cute clothing for everyone. Whether you like the tragic grandpa look, the super cool emo skater kid look, the grungy 'I hate the world' type of kid or even a y2k baddie who only wears pink on days that end in 'Y' then Yūdokuna is the place for you!

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

There are a few key characteristics that differentiate me from other shops.
1. A Clothing Line
2. Fun and engaging events
3. The Employee's / Environment

[CLOTHING LINE]

My shop will own its little personal clothing line, Tailors will be added to create super fresh and 'on trend' outfits for people to shop for!

1. The Public Catalog
The public catalog will be sectioned off in our discord / may have its own separate discord allocated to the line and catalog. The catalog will consist of super cheap clothing items + accessories for people to spice up their style.

2. The Auction!
The auction will be held with new and super cool full outfits or skins for people to bid on! Every few weeks, the theme and style will change depending on our customers.
(ex: Week 1 - Y2K. Week 2 - Grunge Core.. etc)

3. Giveaways!
Every month, I would like to do a little charity work- Have a small giveaway where one or two lucky people can request outfits from our tailors.. here's the catch! THEY ARE FREE!! Crazy am I right?

[EVENTS]

1. DIY that!
This event will consist of WONDERFUL customers and. . a blank canvas. The idea is to have a group of people try DIY'ing their own T-Shirts. A 'panel of judges' AKA the employees will be there to assist everyone throughout the course of this messy project and then judge their shirts, the winner of said challenge/project will get to pick absolutely anything in the store (covered by me!) and enjoy it to its fullness.

2. The 're-used' fashion show!
Our wonderful employees will be put to the ultimate test... creating funky fits- and struttin' their stuff! The idea is to have the employees get their own individual unique outfits which they will then have to create the craziest outfit to exist with the accessories and items within the shop. Once they are all ready, these amazing people will have to strut their stuff around town to 'advertise' and also- just to have fun with a few giggles and pictures from the wonderful citizens.

3. Chalk ART!
What better way to attract customers- as well as advertise our wonderful shop sales than with CHALK!!!!! Every time our store is going to have a great sale. . or even possibly some hangout nights, whoever would like to will get a piece of chalk to draw on the store's front as well as on the pavement in front! (if possible, then around town too....) This will get them to really get creative with their artistic abilities and also just be able to socialize 'round town and give others a shot!

4. Funky Town Craze!
How about. . a party!? What's a shop without a little fun... This will be a time when people can come and go, grab a drink, hang out, listen to some awesome music, and even a possible performance?! WOAH... like a daytime rave party with a vintage twist. These so-called 'parties' will be themed, of course, inviting the citizens to dress up in their best fits yet and come hang out with the staff and friends! This will obviously be monitored by myself, along with several other employees to ensure a safe environment-

5. Employee Days!
This is a day where the shop will not be opening to the public, but rather it will be a day for the employees to bond icly and oocly! This will be a reaccuring event, allowing everyone to get to know eachother in a safe and social environment and allow myself to get to know the employees better. These employee days can consist of just having out in the shop, going on a small field trip or even having a little friendly competition.

6. Themed Days
Theme day will be a day where employees are invited to wear attire that matches the theme! This can also be extended to the customers around town, encouraging people to come and hangout in the shop for a fun day 'in the sun', not really. There will be the arcade open upstairs, along with some fun activities held downstairs and outside of the shop for people to participate in.

7. Bring your pet to work day 2.0
Doesn't everyone just LOVE animals? Well, on our bring your pet to work day, people are invited to bring their furry friends with them! Lots of pets and cuddles to go around... unless it's a frog. We love frogs but they're slimy. The animals will be allowed to roam freely wherever they'd like during the shops opening and they can hangout while people shop around or hang out!

8. Seasonal Dump n’ Go
Every few months, the seasons change. What better way to celebrate the upcoming season than with a few lovely gestures for the community. The shop will host a pop up sale! Letting customers get sneak peaks into new items… and old items that would be cheaper than dirt which will be available for people to purchase.

9. Art Drop off!
Are you an artist- having your art pieces collect dust with you having no use for them? Well, this is your chance to showcase them! The shop will host an art gallery drop off once in a while to promote small artists around town. Whether you are a young kid, an adult, or a grandpa it doesn’t matter! Your art pieces will be displayed in the shop to give back to the community.

(There are tons of other ideas... however, I will most certainly not flood my whole application with event ideas T-T)

[SHOP DESIGN]

Just think, Happy- Fun, Funky, and hella groovy! I want my shop to ATTRACT those little broke hobo's living on the streets of Karakura.
The shop is filled with bright colors, exciting music, and tons of really cool artwork, posters scattered everywhere.

The outside of the shop would be very colorful, the windows filled with cool designs and art work that went beautifully with the sign.

1683412813362.png

The interior of the shop would be filled with patterns, colors and lots and lots of reused art. The upstairs having an arcade/lounge area for people to visit and have fun!
Upstairs Loung/Arcade

1683413017329.png

Downstairs Vibe

1683413116540.png

[SHOP MUSIC]

[SHOP EXTRAS]

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

[The Policy]

Refunds:

The shop unfortunately does not accept refund, However, there will be a time where people can bring in unused stuff to sell once a month! < these will be items that will be given out during our giveaway every month as well as act as prizes for events that the shop hosts.

No Masks or Weapons!

As a common curtesy to others, the shop will not allow masked individuals to enter nor shop unless the mask is removed. As for weapons, to ensure everyone's safety we ask that you leave all illegal items out of the shop. If caught either wearing a mask while in the shop then you will be removed from the property immediately.

No Violence:

The shop will maintain it's upbeat and safe environment, meaning, if you are caught fighting/acting out violently towards anyone- you will be removed from the shop immediately whether you are an employee or customer.

[The Code]

Behavior
All customers and employees are expected to treat others as they would like to be treated. Simple as that. If any employees are seen acting badly/Out of line- they are to be reported to either a manager or the owner. No employee should try confronting another, however, if a customer is acting badly/Out of line- they can be warned before reported.

Customer Service
Our impressions matter! The employees that work at this shop are not only expected to serve and greet customers in a respectful manner but also maintain an open mindset to socializing with others. While a few of your friends may pop in, it's expected of you to treat them as you would anyone else. The employees should know exactly how to respond and speak with customers, if there are any issues at all that an employee feels is above them- they should be redirected to a manager on site or the owner.

Environment
Yūdokuna is an upbeat, and social environment. Most employees are encouraged to step out of their comfort zones and engage with customers to create new friendships and connections. As for the actual environment side of things, the employees are expected to help maintain the place and keep it tidy after we close!

Employee Loyalty
The employees are expected to show up to at least 3-5 shifts every month. If there are any issues, they are to submit an inactivity log so we can manage around their absences. Employees will go through a trial process, in which they will be judged based on performance and liability. If seen that an employee hasn't shown up to at least 2 shifts within their trial period then they will receive a warning mid-month, followed by a removal at the end of the month.

What will you sell in your shop?:

Yūdokuna is a very unique shop, filled with loads of fun items to buy- whether they be used, new, a little rusty, or old!
The shop consists of a little bit of everything. Clothes, previously owned/public customs, new customs as well as a few miscellaneous items. It's like a one-stop shop.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Handholding
Hardcover Sketchbook
Spray Can
Cherry Blossom Fan
Midnight Butterfly Fan

Headwear:
Kitchen Knife Headband
Propeller Hat
Butterfly Bow
Piercing Set
Black Chained Hat
Appa Hat
Green Butterfly Headband
Rose Flower Headband
Retro Beige Headphones
Blue Stylish Glasses
Lady Spectacle
Nirmala Shades "Sunrise"
Red Aviators
Heart Sunglasses
Clout Goggles
Deluxe Glasses
Visage Sunglasses
Sunglasses "HeartBreakers"
Wooden Ray-Bands

Bags:
Bigmac Hat
Cat Backpack
Kirby Backpack
White Cat Backpack
White Stallion Purse
Chic' Handbag
Pink Handbag
Long Rhinestone Bag
Dora's Backpack

Jewelry:
Oceanic Earrings
Celestial Earrings
Honey Bear Earrings
Fluffy Earrings
Floral Fan Earrings
Purple Butterfly Earrings

Extras:
Froggy umbrella
Hello Kitty Umbrella
Rainbow Umbrella
Pink Paper Umbrealla
Stitched Skate Board
Goth Skateboard

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

'Y2K' Cross Bag

1683411023248.png

bidazzled Phones

1683411099505.png
Star Hair Clip Set

1683411219398.png
Cat Hat

1683411308278.png

How many employees do you plan to have?:

As I am planning to keep the shop a very relaxed and open environment, my employee count will be anywhere from 15-20 people.
I will be keeping the hiercharcy of the shop very minal, With myself as the owner I will only have 1-2 managers along with employee's and trial employees. I am choosing for the "higher up" staff to be kept minimal because if I am not around I would like to keep it so that my 2 best trusted employees/managers can take care of the shop!
^ This is subject to change depending on how well the shop does.

Owner [1/1]
The owners position within the shop is to run/manage it. All finals calls will come through them and they are responsible for any/all employees along with the shops openings + inventory.
WheatRP
Managers [0/2]
The managers positions act as step-ins for whenever the shop owner is not around. Whether this be to open the shop, help employees with issues or just supervise shifts.
[IGN] + [IGN]
Employees [0/15]
The employees are the REAL important ones here, they are the face of the shop. Helping customers with their items and questions as well as transactions. They are to watch, count, and handle payouts at the end of every shift.
Trial Employees [0/??]
Trial employees are the little newbies of the shop. They are trial employees until they've proven to be trusted enough to move up to a permanent position at the shop.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

What will the employee's wear?:

The employees at the shop match the aesthetic of it! Fun, colorful, and open.
The uniforms that they wear during their shifts are what separate them from any regular ol' customer, helping customers identify them if they have any questions!

1683412619490.png
This is subject to change!

Additional notes about your application:

I hope you all enjoyed my application!
This position is truly a dream of mine, so I hope I get the chance to achieve my goal.

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper!
Your ideas are amazing and I am looking forward to working with you. Send me a dm - sak#8404 - to get everything set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread