Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
CETOut-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
My Minecraft usernames are:

Alt: HighRiceCake ----> Applying for
Main: Melotism

Do you have Discord?? (If so, what is your Discord username?)
Yes, I have discord. My username is @itsmelody18 ([Librarian] HighRiceCake)

Do you have a microphone?
No, I do not have a microphone and am not comfortable using it.

What is your time zone?
My time zone is CET. Often referred to as GMT+2.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?
Yes, I acknowledge and understand that when I'm inactive, I'll be demoted. I will be sure to post inactives in the Discord channel designed for that

Describe your activity on the server.
I spend at least an hour every day—up to a maximum of six or seven hours—online. I don't always play online as one account, though, because I frequently play on many characters and swap between my primary and alt accounts. I like to play games with friends and strangers to pass the time. I believe that becoming a member of the Karakura Police Department will improve this, allow me to play more, and give me more experiences.

Monday through ThursdayI usually spend my weekdays (Monday through Thursday) online from 3:30 PM until 8 PM CET. This is largely dependent on how many lessons I have each day.
Friday And SaturdayHowever, I spend most of my time online on Friday and Saturday between 3 PM and 8:30 PM CET.
SundayI'm usually available on Sundays from 11 AM until 8 PM, although there may be interruptions for personal and OOC reasons in between.
I would give this character top priority and use it mostly for online activities if my application for the teaching faction is approved. I would be more inclined to encourage roleplaying and dedicate more time to the server as a teacher.
I would say that I'm fairly active in both the community and the server. I also make an effort to engage with new players to make a good impression on the server and encourage them to return. Since May 2023, I have been roleplaying, and a long time has passed since my greenie days.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
PE TEACHER | Accepted
PE TEACHER 2 | Denied
COUNCILLOR APPLICATION | Denied
COUNSELOR APPLICATION | Denied
DOCTER APPLICATION | Denied
PE TEACHER 1 | Denied
CLUB LEADER | Denied

LIBRARIAN APPLICATION | Accepted
LAWYER APPLICATION | Denied
PROFESSOR APPLICATION | Denied

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're in in college, specify your degree level.)
My current roles on the server are:
Grade-12
Librarian
Bird
Raccoon

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?
I'm applying to teach art!

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?
It has always been my goal to be involved in the community. The goal is to engage in novel interactions within the community in order to generate fresh experiences and memories. wishing to provide amusement for the players who play high school roles by holding classes that these players are welcome to attend. There aren't many academics in my time zone available to teach the high school students who are online at that precise moment. I want to host classes during these hours so that everyone playing the high school role can attend if they choose so, regardless of time zone differences.

After spending a few days in the teacher faction before getting kicked out,. I thoroughly enjoyed hosting classes and carrying out the duties of a faculty member at this time. My desire is to return to academia as a teacher, educating on a subject that interests me on both an IC and an OOC level.

After being in faculty for around a month now, I've been getting pretty bored of the Librarian role, because it's just not quite something new everytime (Compared to the teacher role). I've been removed from the teacher faction due to unprofessionalism, but after being in the faction for quite some time now, I've learned how to be more professional on both IC and OOC aspects. This would allow me to represent the Teacher Faction again.

After being kicked out of the teacher faction back in February, I believed that I did nothing wrong. After some reflecting, I've realised my mistakes and worked on improving myself and my behaviours, both ICly and OOCly. After some time in the faculty as a librarian, I think I've shown that I'm capable of professionalism, and good representation of a faction. I wish to respresent the teacher faction again, and to enjoy hosting classes and the general teacher duties again. I was probably too excited to finally join a faction, that I forgot how to behave and follow the rules, resulting in my termination of my role.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
Yes, I understand that I'll be applying for the role of a Unqualified Teacher (UT), and will need to undergo teacher training to start hosting classes.

What are the teacher class logs, and why are they important?:
In order to obtain a payment of ¥350,000 if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Teacher Logs is a system designed to ensure that every member of the Teacher faction completes their monthly quota of 10 classes. At the end of the month, qualified teachers can expect to get a payment of ¥400,000 for finishing ten classes. But ten classes a month is the bare minimum. In the event that a teacher chooses to work more than the required minimum of ten lessons, they will be paid an additional ¥50,000 for each additional five classes they finish after the minimum, up to a maximum. (However, teachers are only permitted to lead four classes on an OOC day.)
Teachers keep track of the number of classes they have taught using teacher logs, which allows them to compare the number of lessons they have hosted in a month to the amount of income they receive.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
In my class, there would be several rules to make sure that my class wouldn't be interrupted and that it would run smoothly without disturbance.

1. Raise your hand if you have a question; If someone else is talking, you are quiet. This is to ensure that I will be able to answer everyone's questions and react to them, without the class becoming chaotic.

2. Do not use electronic devices or musical instruments; If you are caught being on your phone and not paying attention to the class, you will get warned, and after multiple warnings, your phone will be taken away for the lesson. The same goes for musical instruments, if you are caught disturbing my class and not paying attention, your instrument will be taken temporarily

3. No Masks; Don't wear masks in my class or get kicked out.

4. Go along with the class. This includes; don't play; do your prescribed task.

5. No swearing; If you insult my character, a colleague, or another student, you will be warned and kicked out of class. If you physically attack someone, you will receive immediate detention for assault.

6. Stay together; If we leave the classroom as a group (for example, on a field trip), you're required to stay close to us the entire time, to ensure that no one gets lost or separated from the group. We don't want anyone to get hurt.

7. No food or drinks; If you're caught eating or drinking in my class you will receive a warning, which may lead to being kicked out of the class

If students broke these rules, they'd receive a warning, which may lead to being kicked out of class. These rules are purely to make sure the entire class pays attention and to avoid dangers on school grounds. If the actions of the students were taken too far, this may lead to further punishment/detention

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying for almost a full year now, starting back in May of 2023. Back then was filled with FailRP for me, because I was a greenie. After a month or so, new friends taught me how to roleplay correctly, and they told me my place in the community, telling me all the information on the server that I needed to know

For a few months, I was active a lot because of new friends I made, and I was always excited to log back into the server and create a character with a detailed backstory and personality, instead of the non-detailed and unlogic characters I had before. I met a new friend and joined some IC families, and people started liking me. Someone bought me a rank and taught me how to fit deeper into the community to enhance my roleplay experiences, which worked out well. I made several friends for the following months and had many new and fun experiences roleplaying with those friends.

In November 2023, I took a break from the server, and when I came back, I made some new friends to roleplay with, expanding my friend list. Since 2016, I've been obsessed with character creation, but I was never good at it. SchoolRP taught me how to do it properly, and how to have fun in a large community, and that fun experiences are endless.

FamilyRP
I've been in many families over the past few months, including Toki, Nakazumi, Nakamura, Yuogio, Baptiste, and Finster. I had new experiences roleplaying with the people from these families and learned a new kind of roleplaying. FamilyRP was new to me back then, but I learned everything about it quickly.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:

Head Of Department
↳ Description:
A responsible and dedicated teacher. They have been a teacher for a while and understand what they are doing. They contribute to the training of new teachers and the development of their skills in hosting lessons. They ensure that no conflicts or problems arise, and that the other teachers adhere to the established norms. The Head of Department is the top position in the teacher faction.

- QT
↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Refers to teachers with extensive experience within the faction. They understand the rules and have demonstrated this, and they know how to handle students and accurately teach classes. Qualified teachers hold the second highest ranking in the faction

- NQT
↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description:
Newly Qualified Teachers are those who have demonstrated the ability to teach classes independently. They have completed teacher training and demonstrated that they are worthy of the post of teacher and will take it seriously, striving to enhance their teaching skills.
They have the second to last rank in the teacher faction

- UT
↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher (Applying For!)
↳ Description:
Unqualified Teachers are those who have recently been allowed into the faction. They are obliged to attend teacher training led by the vice-principal. They are closely examined to see if they take the job seriously and if they are a good match within the group to advance through the ranks.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

[Teachers in Game]
Teachers are available to help pupils roleplay on the SRP server; what is a school without teachers? They host lessons and keep students engaged by organizing activities for them. Teachers also ensure that the pupils are safe inside the school. They ensure that pupils remain out of trouble during school hours. The salary of a teacher is managed during the Teacher Logs, as previously stated. Newly qualified teachers can earn ¥350,000 by hosting 10 lessons per month. Qualified Teachers earn ¥400,000 for 10 lessons per month. If a teacher hosts more than ten lessons, they will receive an additional ¥50,000 for every five classes.

[Teachers Out of Game]
Teachers Out-of-Game are there to provide kids with a comfortable learning atmosphere while also protecting them from harm. Every teacher has their own teaching style, and their lessons can vary. They ensure that each student has ample time to study for tests and that they have all they need. In my country's primary schools, each class has its own teacher who teaches all courses except physical education. These teachers have had different training than teachers in high school. In high school, however, each topic gets a different teacher, to make them more focused on that one subject, to supply more needs for the students, and to make the job easier for the teachers. They make €2,200 to €4,600 per month, without taxes.

[Free-Time]
Many individuals, both IC and OOC, believe that teachers accomplish nothing outside of school, however this is incorrect. Teachers live complex lives, just like everyone else, with friends, families, hobbies, and activities. Even though evaluating papers and arranging lessons takes up a significant portion of their free time, they maintain a social life outside of work. They have a family to spend time with and activities that they want to pursue. Spending time with friends and family will result in memories that are more valuable than grading projects all night. They have plenty of spare time to do it anyway.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
The teacher faction contributes to making the school component of SchoolRP a reality. A school is centered on education, which teachers provide to students together with the Professor faction. Teachers contribute to giving the school an authentic school atmosphere and providing students with the experience of attending a school. Teachers contribute to the improvement of the server's subject, which is school. A school without teachers is a prison cell. Teachers also ensure that students are safe inside the school and that no one gets into trouble, like the rest of SLT

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCoW. This stands for "Must Have, Should have, Could have, Would have."
During my short time as a teacher, I enjoyed using this method of planning my lessons, and knowing that anything that would happen during the lessons, I'd be able to handle it.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Amane Nakazumi is a 31-year-old, Japanese woman. Her skin would have a light sun-touched tone, reflecting onto her wavy, brown hair. Her blue eyes would always make her look sweet. She stood at 5'6 with a lean muscular figure. She would be an adventurous person, yet self-disciplined and friendly. She would also sometimes have a childish side when not being on the job. She would smell like "La Vie Est Belle Perfume." Her voice, often sweet and soft, would get a demanding voice if needed. Amane has a childish side, which she often shows when outside school hours. During school hours, however, she shows her professional and adult sides. Her adventurous personality makes her want to explore, learn, and teach. Amane always tries to help students who need it the most and teach them everything they possibly need.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?

[Students]
Amane is always eager to assist students in seeing the best in themselves and inspire them to do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. Amane would endeavour to be everyone's favourite teacher. She'd act motherly towards the students, often helping them when they are sad. Amane would try to protect students from harm and danger, both inside and outside of school grounds

[Colleagues]
Amane has a positive attitude on her colleagues. Amane feels that teamwork is essential to success. She would try to befriend the faculty even more than she already is, due to her already being part of the faculty. Amane doesn't want to be anyone's rival or be perceived as unfriendly among the faculty. She'd continue to respect all her colleagues, support them when they need it and assist them in completing a difficult task, expecting the same in return.

What are their plans for the future?
Amane wishes to stay in the teacher faction for a long time, possibly 15–20 years. After her marriage, Amane has decided to stay inside the faculty, because her wife also works there.
She wishes to depart the faculty after 10 to 20 years of teaching students or doing other duties at the school. After those years, Amane would take some time off to have some fun with her family and her wife. Afterwards, she'd try to take a job at the Karakura Police Department, or try to open a shop in Karakura.

Amane wishes to bring joy and inspiration to all who enter the high school (or college) doors, using her energetic and summeristic personality to make the school more enjoyable for all students!

Scenarios
*Do not mention use of FearRP*

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway, cursing and swearing. What do you do?
As Amane walked down the hallway from the third floor, she'd suddenly spot a group of students cursing and swearing at each other. As Amane got closer, the students would notice her. Amane would walk towards the group, asking what had happened and why they were acting this way. If no physical harm has been done, the students will be instructed to go their separate ways and stay away from each other. (Warning 1.) If the students do not follow this instruction, they'll be warned a second time to go separate ways. After that, they'll be threatened with detention/given detention on the third and fourth warnings.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say. What do you do?
Amane would stand up from her desk as she cleared her throat, trying to sush the class down with a simple "Ssshhhh." However, if the class wouldn't listen, she'd stand up and be a little bit louder, making sure that everyone in the class would be able to hear it: "Be quiet or you will get kicked from the class!" Amane wouldn't scream or yell, rather say it in a loud tone with a rather demanding voice

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?
Amane doesn't spend a lot of time in the faculty lounge, she'd often patrol around the school, making sure the students are okay, or have a little chat with them or the other faculty walking around.

Inside the lounge, Amane would be friendly and social towards the other employee's, compared to her professional side when being in public with students able to see/hear her. Inside the lounge, Amane would be using the hotdog microwave often because she really enjoy's them (They are rotten aren't they. . ?), aswell as buying coffee for the other faculty members using the coffee machine in the backside of the lounge (550¥ per cup)

Provide at least 4 detailed descriptions of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She'd open her drawer, as she took out a white crayon. She'd turn around, making her brown hair swirl with her. She'd start to write on the board loudly, tilting over. &r"Be Quiet" &bstood on the board. Amane would then write a full stop behind it, with a loud &r"POK!" &rShe'd turn around back to her desk, putting the crayon back in and taking out a big ruler, as she slammed the board saying, &r"Follow this or talk outside." &bShe'd lay the ruler back in the drawer, and close it. Amane would then proceed with her lesson like nothing had happened. What a weirdo

/me As she threw her bag on her desk, failing miserably as the bag fell off on the other side, she walked over and picked it up. &r"Alright so, todays asignment, will be oil painting using layers, as well as burning up paper and using tea to make it look like parchment, then make a Harry Potter letter!"

/me She'd open her drawer, taking her crayon out of it as she turned to the board, starting to write. She'd say &r"Alright, hangman, it is. The word has 5 letters, if you want to guess, raise your hand, don't shout." &bAs "_ _ _ _ _" appeared on the board, She'd then inspect the class for raised hands

/me She'd walk towards the student, as she reached into her pocket and took a empty paper out. &r"Wrong one. . ." &bShe'd reach her hands into her other pocket and took out a detention slip, folding it into a paper hat and placing it on the student's head. She'd follow saying, with a very happy and joyful voice, &r"See you in detention!!"

Backstory
[All dates/times are IC]

"July 15, 1993. Amane was born in Tokyo. She was the third child of Utaho Mitsumoto and Tokiwa Nakazumi, and she grew up receiving affection from her family. From the age of 8, Amane wanted to become a magical girl of justice and defeat villains, and she admired them in comics. At the age of 10, she was told by her older brother Ryoki that to become a magical girl she had to be strong enough to help others and defeat bad people. Afterwards, she continued to do good deeds, such as picking up trash on the street and began learning judo to increase her strength.

When Amane entered high school in Tokyo, she got bullied because of her dreams and her soft character. Amane had no friends, but she didn't care. This made her mentally strong and resistant. After being beaten up multiple times by bullies, and locked inside lockers, she started going to the gym, to train herself physically. Amane met someone in the gym when she was 15. A boy, named Nathan. She became friends with her and started training with him. Soon enough, they fell in love. The bullies soon came to know this and started bullying Nathan as well. Soon afterwards, Nathan's parents had enough of it and moved to another town, together with Nathan, leaving Amane alone.

Afterwards, as she got older and her body grew, her dreams changed from being a magical girl to becoming a police officer. She entered the police academy at the age of 25. She spent five months there, studying general education, law, and police practice, In addition, she learned the things necessary to become a police officer, such as arrest techniques, first-aid techniques, and how to use a handgun, and she graduated after enduring the tight schedule and strict regulations there. After three months of on-the-job training, she finally became an official police officer in Tokyo.

When Amane was 29 years old, she wanted to do something else than being a police officer, so she quit her job and moved to Karakura, applying for to become a P.E. Teacher on their local highschool. She was always obsessed with physical education when she was a child, back in her school days. Amane wanted to give this experience to other children as well, hoping they are going to love P.E. like Amane does.

After around a month in the teacher faction, Amane got fired. Amane was sad about this, but she didn't let her dream of joining faculty fall. She became a librarian at the same school she got fired from. During her job, Amane met another librarian, Cassiopeia, who she got married to later on.

Amane was generally not enjoying the librarian job, due to it being the same thing over and over again, so she decided to try and return to the teacher faction, but this time teach art!

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

"My full name is Amane Baptiste Nakazumi."
[RPname: Amane B. Nakazumi]

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

"Miss"

Given Name(s):
"Amane"

Preferred Name:
N/A

Age (Minimum is 25):
"I'm currently 31 years old!"

Religious Denomination:
"I'm a non-believer, also known as an Atheist

Marital Status:
"I'm currently married to Cassiopeia B. Mochizuki."

Nationality:
"I'm born in Tokyo, Japan."

Current Location:
"I'm currently living in Karakura, Japan."

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

"I have worked at the Tokyo Police Department for 5 years, and in a restaurant for 2 years. Besides that, I've worked half a year at Karakura High School and Community College, adding up to 7 ½ years total."

Academic Degree:
"I have a bachelors degree."

Year of Graduation:
"I graduated college in 2014."

Major(s):
"I have a major in teaching, aswell as learning languages and sports."

Minors:
"I have a minor in science and religious subjects."

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
-

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate?
"No, i don't."

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A
Do you have any questions?:
Teacher training again if accepted? I've been a teacher before not so long ago and can recall all the rules and commands, due to me also being a faculty member at this current moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread