mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AUFFALLEN - Shop Application | hellokittyariana

ktysani

Level 4
pls.png
"It's a different jewelry".

IGN:
I am mostly active on "fiwrpwr" & "dontpayurtaxes", however, I will be applying on my alt account: "hellokittyariana".

Discord:
ang<3#9450

Describe your activity on the server:
I've been a SchoolRp player for about two years now. I've been a really active person throughout the years. Due to my IRL life, my recent activity has been on and off since last month, but I've been much more dedicated to maintaining a high level of activity recently. I've been experimenting with many parts of roleplay for the last several years, such as sports teams, EMS, LAW, and so on. Being a part of these factions and teams helps me stay motivated to stay active on the server. I actually like roleplaying, and the prospect of being able to do it with more players in a variety of ways thrills me. Additionally, I am currently a lawyer and a professor on my other two accounts, which helps me create some more roleplay and makes me able to maintain a good level of activity due to my current SRP jobs. I normally play SRP for 6 to 8 hours. In general, I enjoy exploring SRP and trying out new skills and hobbies. I also like engaging with others and learning new things. As a current professor and lawyer stated above, I am highly active in presenting classes and engaging in a variety of activities on my primary account. Not only that, but I enjoy interacting with others, forming new friendships, and expanding my knowledge on the server.

Previous applications:
Age 18 Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-application.27227/
EMS Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-nurse-application.27262/
EMS Nurse Application x2 [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-nurse-application-fiowersu.42600/
Lawyer GOVERNMENT Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-application-dontpayurtaxes-fiwrpwr-alts-account.46085/
School Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application-fiowersu.41996/
College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/social-science-professor-application-fiowersu.45112/
Sign Language (JSL) [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fiowersu-sign-language-application.45659/#post-143548
Old account hacked Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/old-account-got-hacked.41943/
EMS Doctor Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-doctor-application-lieuria-fiwrpwr-alts-account.45673/
KPD Application [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-kpd-application.27665/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
N/A.

Shop wanted:

AUFFALLEN - Currently Unowned
Jewelry/accessories shop

1646249066853.png
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I'd want a shop for a variety of reasons. However, I shall outline the primary reasons for my desire for a business.

MYSELF
This shop appeals to me for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, this shop has a really homely feel to it, and it is something I would enjoy participating in and selling jewelry and other items in. I'm a jewelry aficionado. I am a huge fan of jewelry. It's like a wonderful hobby for me. I believe I would devote a significant amount of time and effort to this store because it appears to be really polite and pleasant. I've been employed as a lawyer, professor, school nurse, and EMS nurse. I believe this is where I would like to make a significant move forward in my SRP career. I'd like to be able to grow and succeed. Starting my own business has been a dream of mine for a long time, and I believe AUFALLEN would be the ideal fit for me because I am passionate about jewelry and other related subjects. I've always enjoyed helping out in stores and other places. As you know, I am a pretty self-contained person who enjoys trying new things and participating in new activities, and I believe that this would be a great step for me, as I previously indicated.

If I can get Auffallen, it will keep me occupied with more exciting roleplay for a large number of players. Furthermore, a venue like Auffallen will assist players in forming connections with the employees, customers, or just the customers that visit the business on a regular basis. Shops like Auffallen are important in SRP since they provide more RP for everyone since many players currently simply hang around in the shops and converse. As a result, having a bustling store like Auffallen will encourage more roleplaying and jewelry purchases. Furthermore, I am confident that I will transform the business into a successful evolving shop on the server. With my previous work experience with players, I know how to interact with them and keep track of everything in order to run a successful business.

Improve the Community's Roleplay Experience
To summarize, one of the reasons I want to run a shop on SRP is to improve the players' experience. I believe that a shop like Auffallen would provide the SRP community with more roleplaying opportunities. I believe many users in this community would love to be able to buy jewelry and roleplay with it. I feel that many store owners play an essential role on our server and that their actions have a significant impact on roleplaying experiences. The server would not be as active as it is currently if it weren't for the business owners. It gives it a more real-life sense, thanks to the shop owners. I believe that the absence of a jewelry store in the community due to the owner's recent resignation would have a significant impact on the community. I've observed that there hasn't been much activity in the stores lately. Many shopkeepers are inactive and only hold 12 openings every month in order to preserve their status as store owners. That is something I would like to change, not just for myself but also for my colleagues. I feel I would increase everyone's roleplaying experience and, hopefully, be able to manage the shop efficiently while also improving the players' experience.
Improving the roleplaying experience of the community

Affordable Prices
During my time on SRP, I've seen many players, particularly new players who have recently joined the server, complain about the overpriced goods that shop owners sell. Certainly, with the notion that the server has been damaged by the economy, I think I will offer a fair price and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to purchase whatever they want. As a result, new players have an equal chance of being able to buy items at stores at a reasonable price. All new players on the server will benefit from this. Utilizing realistic prices will help everyone on the server have a more genuine and convincing roleplaying experience.

Events
On a daily basis, I'd want to arrange events and introduce offers such as discounts and giveaways. My goal isn't only to make money from the shop; I'd also like to give back to the community by helping to improve both my own and the server's roleplaying experience. I'm excited to present a variety of events with a variety of chances and activities. Personally, I enjoy both hosting and participating in events, so this would be a lot of fun for both me and the server. Lastly, I would like to do some events that will give back to the community a lot, such as charity organizations.

Types of Events
To bring the business to life, I'll throw an event. Customers will be enticed once more. Someone will be given a price each time. Depending on the Auffallen event, there may be discounts in the shop or on items. The activities will be open to the public and will be free of charge. If it's a fundraiser, the proceeds will be donated to a charity or used to benefit the community. A lottery, a talent show, a fashion display, a raffle, and, lastly, a band night) will be among the festivities. Each of the following events will be advertised in flyers to encourage people to participate. We aim to be able to give back as much as we can to the community.

Custom Ideas
I'm aiming to add additional custom designs in the future, such as different glasses, earnings, and so on. I'd make it a very reasonable price for the SRP community. I'd put in a lot of time and work to make sure it was appropriate for my shop's concept. I'm also confident that many members of the SchoolRP community have been anticipating the release of new jewelry. That'll be the time when I'll be able to do so. I'll add additional necklaces, watches, and whatever else that will allow the fellow server to engage in greater roleplay.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I intend to totally revamp the current store and give it my own unique spin. The store will feature two floors, each with a highly appealing appearance. I'd make sure the shop has reasonably priced jewelry, and, as illustrated below, I'd like to provide a sitting area so customers may try on the jewelry before deciding whether or not to purchase it. I'd also set certain ground rules to guarantee that my company runs well and that everyone is happy.

1- Remain organized, to keep the business flowing.
2- Be creative (New Jewelries, ideas, events).
3- Maintain a high level of activity while providing excellent service. Additionally, Managing consumer expectations.

Remaining organized
To be successful in my business, I will stay organized. Maintaining and completing tasks, as well as staying on top of my responsibilities, will be easier if I stay organized. I would devote a significant amount of time and effort to ensuring that my clients' expectations are met.

Creativity
I'd strive to be as inventive as possible, offering no-interest loans, jewelry, watches, and other items to my customers. To stand out, I would do my best to stay innovative. I'd devote a considerable amount of time to it. I'd host a variety of events, all of which would hopefully be innovative. In addition, I'm sure many buyers are looking forward to the addition of new jewelry. This is where I'll have to be creative and come up with new jewelry to add. I would make certain that my consumers are satisfied with the jewelry available. I'd also use their suggestions to make one-of-a-kind jewelry that they'd all like.

High activity and service
I'd keep up a high level of activity. I would exceed the monthly restriction of 12 openings. I'm hoping to get roughly 30 openings every month. To fulfill my job as a store owner, I would guarantee that I went over the limit of openings. I would deliver excellent service to everyone. I'd make certain that every complaint or inquiry is addressed. I'd also accept my clients' ideas and put them into practice. While doing so, I'd try to be as pleasant as possible.

Rules / Code of Conduct
While on the job, employees are expected to keep a professional manner. We can't cover every instance of negative conduct; nonetheless, we trust you to exercise your best judgment at all times. Please contact the shop manager if you have any questions or issues; they would be pleased to assist you. We also ask that you be courteous at all times and treat everyone with the highest respect.
  • Integrity - Integrity in the workplace may take various forms, including honesty, loyalty, respect, and accountability, and it is essential for making decisions, dealing with customers, and managing staff. It's also critical to prevent costly mistakes, avoid illegal activity, and remember the company's core values.
  • Objectivity - When it comes to making judgments on people or corporate problems, objectivity implies applying fair, balanced criteria. Decisions are made based on actual facts and data, not on one person's or a group of people's personal judgment.
  • Professional Behaviour - Make every effort to arrive on time. Respectfully communicate while adhering to your company's dress code. Take responsibility, be honest, have a pleasant attitude, and avoid using social media while at work.
  • Dress Code - Every employee has agreed to follow the company's dress code. Nobody on the staff will be permitted to make a comment about another employee's or a customer's clothes. We expect you to arrive at work clean and dressed appropriately. A customer or employee who is acting inappropriately will be denied entry to the establishment. We will adhere to any prohibitions on the use of accessories imposed by religion, ethnicity, or handicap.
  • Social Media - Our staff are allowed to utilize social media. We do, however, want you to make sure that social media isn't diverting you from your work or causing problems for your customers or coworkers. We ask that you observe the regulations that have been imposed to you:
- If social media is a source of distraction, stay away from it.
- Use social media to discuss work-related issues.
- While on school grounds, do not use social media to play video games. Unless you're on a break.

Relationships between Employees and Visitors
We encourage peer interaction, but we also expect you to maintain your attention. We want you to retain a professional manner if you're dating a coworker. To prevent incidents of bias, abuse of authority, or sexual harassment, managers should not date their employees. Non-consensual relationships are regarded as sexual assault, and we clearly prohibit them. Before inviting a visitor to our offices, please get permission from the store owner beforehand. Please also alert our Manager to the arrival of your visitor. When you have visitors at the office, you have responsibilities. Always remember to take care of your guests. Visitors should be kept away from any areas that hold confidential information or sensitive areas.

Customer Service + More
In the workplace, I want customers to feel at ease when they walk up to the shop, and I'll go out of my way to make that happen. The shop's design is the first option. Customers often approach stores based on how they seem. Auffallen might benefit from an aesthetic makeover to make it more approachable. As I previously indicated, I will add my own spin to make customers feel comfortable and give it a more domestic feel than a typical business. I'll use several different kinds of furnishings to make it stand out. Auffallen, as you may know, means "to stand out." I'll continue to make the shop stand out by giving it a warm, welcoming feel. I'll put in a lot of time and effort to make Auffallen stand out in whatever way I can. However, I have some fantastic suggestions. Some people may use a really seductive perfume. I'd diffuse a flowery fragrance perfume around the business to entice guests with its wonderful aroma. It would be incredibly refreshing, standing out and balancing the flower's sweet and fruity aromas. It would provide a really pleasant atmosphere.

To make my customers feel more at ease, I had mentioned that I would create a little place where they could discuss their concerns, share their thoughts, and so on. I'd take their feedback and put it to good use as soon as possible, such as customer or staff reports, or store feedback. I'd also inquire if they were concerned about something that made them nervous. I'd do my best to keep the ambiance professional and inviting. Nothing, however, is perfect! This is why I'm going to include this tiny section so that I can engage with my customers and get their opinion on how we can improve.

Employee Customer Service Tips
  • Make your clients feel important - Call your customers by their names. Inquire about their families, vacation plans, and new family members. "Congratulate them on their achievements." Know what's going on in SRP!​
  • Smiling frequently and warmly - A smile not only communicates that you care, but it also conveys that you are warm, kind, and concerned about your consumers.​
  • Listen carefully when your customers are speaking to you - Give your customers your undivided attention. Multitasking is frequently regarded as impolite. Make eye contact with customers while they are in front of you. Customers may hear the click-clack of keyboards when you're on the phone. Make sure the click-clack they hear is related to what you're saying.​
  • Become acquainted with your company's products and services - Customers prefer to work with someone who are knowledgeable. Learn everything you can about AUFFALLEN jewelry so you can better assist customers with their inquiries. If you're unsure about something, seek assistance.​
  • Understand the cost of losing one customer - Knowing the worth of a lost client is crucial in a competitive environment for AUFFALLEN! You don't lose a single transaction when you lose a single customer; you lose a lifelong chance to earn from that customer. This clearly has an influence on the company's bottom line, which has a big weakness effect that affects everyone's jobs.​
  • Find out what your customers want - Listen closely to your customers and ask questions to learn about the areas of service that they value the most.​
  • Treat your customers as individuals - Customers are not all the same. Each customer has unique needs and concerns, and they expect to be addressed with care and respect rather than being viewed as a number. Communicate in the style that your consumers prefer.​
  • Keep your promises to your customers - When you tell a customer you're going to do anything, make sure you follow through as soon as feasible. Give them deadlines and stick to them.​
  • Don’t waste your customers’ time - Everyone is busy, and nothing bothers a customer more than having their time wasted. The requirement for customers to repeat service requests many times, and unskilled employees are all major time wasters. Customer time is equally as valuable as your own.​
  • Ask your customers what they want - Ask your customers what you can do for them and how you can do it better all of the time. Extensive hours, instructional sessions, or the option to communicate with management are all possibilities. After you've asked, strive to provide them with what they want while keeping them updated on the process.​
  • Express gratitude to your customers as frequently as possible -Thank you so much for everything you've done for your customers. Thank them for sending a payment, asking for assistance, and, yes, even complaining! Many people have choices, and they select Auffallan over the competitors.​
  • You should never take your customers for granted - Customers ARE your Aufallens business to success!​

1646250345091.png1646250389349.png

1646250438127.png 1646250520964.png

1646252228224.png
Butterfly White Earnings

Heart Necklace
1646252263849.png
Shades Sunglasses
1646252335277.png

How will your shop be unique?:

Many of the shops in SRP now function in the same fashion, with pricey goods and custom things. I have no intention of having any things that are pricey. I'd stick to a reasonable budget that individuals can afford. This shop's budget will be decent on the new players' budgets, which it will be able to afford. I'd have a lot of one-of-a-kind goods that I hope people would enjoy. I'd spend a lot of time and effort making sure that customers' expectations are satisfied.

As I previously stated, many establishments on SRP adhere to a rigid timetable, opening around 12 times each month. I intend to go beyond and beyond this limit while maintaining a high level of activity. In addition, I'd make sure that my store runs well by sticking to a rigorous schedule, which means that every time my shop opens, I'll conduct an event where players may buy anything. This strategy, I am confident, will be the best way to go because it will make everything a lot easier for everyone.

I would make certain that my employees were dressed appropriately and would greet any clients that entered the shop. I would also make certain that they treat everyone with kindness and respect. When they are trying on the jewels (at the table depicted in the layout), I make sure that my employees are going over the range of products, providing them beverages and little snacks as they pick what they want to buy. Customers feel more welcomed and interested in our jewelry as a result of being handled with the highest respect.

In a different location, (IN THE SHOP) I'd want to establish a pleasant atmosphere where clients can express their ideas on our jewelry and give comments on how to enhance it or what jewelry they'd like to see in the future. While we're doing it, we'll provide them with food, beverages, and other goodies. We will continue to be as professional and courteous as possible. I would make certain that my clients are at ease and content. Given the existing condition of affairs, the supply is already fairly numerous. STOCK LIST

This store would be extremely real-life related, and I'd try to include anything that would stand out and give it a real-life feeling, such as: (NOW HIRING & DISCOUNT - DISCOUNT 2 ) It seems like it would give my store a more authentic sense, which is something I'm aiming for. Flyers, in my opinion, would be the finest option, as many IRL stores have such kind of flyers and it would be a terrific pick.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

I'm aiming for a total of 12–14 staff, with 4-6 at each opening. Auffallen will rely on quotas to keep the correct level of activity, with the goal of opening every day. Maintaining a high level of activity. In terms of payment, it will rise or decrease depending on how much money I made for an opening. However, I aim to pay them between 15 and 35% of my income.

- 9 Cashiers

Casual workers that will work alongside one of the managers and/or myself and will be in charge of delivering customer service. Providing them with items and recommendations.

- 1 Managers

Managing discord-related stuff, however, it would mostly be OOC-related staff.

- 1 Owner

Manages restocking, recruitment, advertising, and opening the store.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Akane Lerk is a Japanese woman who graduated from college with a bachelor's degree. She majored in advertising and marketing and minored in business.​

Attachments

• 1646249978037.png
    1646249978037.png
    329.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for a shop; however, your application has been denied.

- It's been noted that your application (including the subtle edits made) have been plagiarized of two other threads posted for shops in the past. While some of the ideas have been re-ordered, they do not belong to you — please do not do this again and make sure that your application is completely your own as it could lead to you being blacklisted from applying for another shop. In addition to that, a lot of unnecessary information is included; try to ensure quality over quantity, as the length of an application does not differ from the ideas given (though, the event ideas are great!).​

Users who are viewing this thread