mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bon Appétit, Fine Dining | emerveiller02 Shopkeeper Application!

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
unknown (2).png

IGN:
emerveriller02 | The main is emerveiller and my various salts include - Tohka7, opisometer, systaltic, and the one I’m applying on.

Discord:
shishi#6200

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm literally on, every single day. School weeks are shortened by just a little, as well as I have around 3 other accounts with characters and faction roles than my main. My various roles include Teaching, KPD officer, reporter, and bachelors in college! I’ve enjoyed all of these roles so much, and I’m surprisingly doing extremely well with managing my balance between them! My OOC life can get a bit busy, as I am still in school, but I can promise my activity won't drop anytime soon.

Previous applications:
(Linking Major Applications)
REPORTER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
TEACHER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
Third Language Authorization Application [ACCEPTED]
KPD APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
PROFESSOR APPLICATION [DENIED]

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

I have a bunch of warnings from when I was still new to the server, and one past ban for OOC toxicity, harassment, and failure to comply with staff orders.
I’ve learned greatly from all of these mistakes, and can and will ensure they never happen again.

Shop wanted:
Momo Miso, chosen mainly for its size and location!

Why do you want to own a shop?:
For starters, I’ve experienced almost every faction in this server, excluding a few as in EMS and government. I’ve always had the thought of owning a shop ICly, for various reasons. The experience of gathering everything to keep the shop running, planning announcements and events for people to enjoy, hiring employees, and interacting with them as well as customers.

I’ve thought about managing small IC companies, such as tailoring and photography, but the one thing that has piqued my interest the most has been shopkeeping. The idea of being able to be passionate about something and give players an experience IC and OOC that they will continue to want to return to.

Now, you may be wondering... Why a French restaurant? Well, personally, I love French food and the customs that revolves around the French. Their history has always caught my interest. Why the specific area of Paris? To be honest, I'm a sucker for love and romance, and so is the character I'm using for this shop. Paris, as i've stated, is the city's of love, and with the setting the restaurant will be in, it will genuinely feel like you are on a date in Paris, France.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
For starters, my shop name is Bon Appétit. Bon Appétit translated means ‘enjoy your food! I chose this name due to always wanting my customers to leave full of amazing food.

My plan with this shop is to create a place for couples, and families to come together to eat. Yes, a restaurant! This one specifically has 5-star french cuisine, giving a new taste pallet to the citizens of SRP. The shop will have scheduled future events as well!

What's the overall theme of this restaurant? LOVE!! The capital of France is Paris, which has been constantly labeled as the City of Love. I plan on making this restaurant a place for the love of all types to fill the air! Romance... Platonic... You name it! Here, we want everyone to feel loved, even single people!

EVENTS!!
Since we are a french themed restaurant… based mainly around the ‘City of Love’ we will of course be having small events! Most french holidays/days of importance will be celebrated as well as small openings with discounts if you bring a loved one!

LOGO!!
unknown (1).png
LOGO AND BANNER BOTH MADE BY GLOWSS!

How will your shop be unique?:
Currently, we have no French restaurants, so that will instantly introduce brand new pallets to everyone. I want to include a country that had a big involvement in the food part of the world!
My shop will mainly be unique because of its focus on customers, and experience, we want each customer cared for with love, literally! Here are my ideas revolving the shop, in a few reference photos!

IMG_8618.jpg

IMG_8617.jpg

MG_3830.pngScreenshot 2022-03-04 005030.jpgScreenshot 2022-03-04 003945.jpg324046-1-eng-GB_4895.png

Starting from top to bottom:
Lyonnaise Salad
Ratatouille
Potatoes Au Gratin

Macaroon

Layout:
I plan on having sections of my restaurant! A bar named the ‘Table for One', used for the singles out there, we can always include them when they're hungry! Then we have our big section, this will be named ‘Table for Two’ and ‘Table for Two or More’. These are for our groups/date guests. We will have outdoor seating, called ‘Feast Under the Sky’. The section names will be hosted/waited by certain assigned waiters and waitresses! This is to keep everything nice and tidy and ensure people don't get messed up when needing to order.

PAINTINGS:
I plan on having a mural on the wall, to make the place seem more like it's in Paris! Here is a small reference of it
(credit to where credit is due, I did NOT make this)
IMG_8620.jpg

How many employees are you planning to have?:
A total of 20 employees, can be subject to change depending on the activity and business of the shop! I plan on paying my workers 30% of their profit when starting out, a chance of it increasing during work ethic and activity, as would a normal job include!

UNIFORMS!!
I want each of my employees to feel comfortable, and able to work freely with little restrictions, though I have a few rules!

1. Please only make minor changes to the attire, these are color-coded per area of the restaurant, so you know where you will be serving.
2. Please only wear the color you are given per shift! Your spot may change, so please be prepared!

To ensure my employee's comfortability, I will be getting three sets of uniforms. One for males, females, and gender-fluid people! I only have a reference for the female one, however, they will be changed per gender and identification.

IMG_8621.jpg
As a follow-up to the color codes, here are what they may be!
BLUE: Bar, 'Table for One'
WHITE AND BLACK: Outdoor area, parts of the indoor 'Table for Two' area
RED AND BLACK: Indoor 'Table for Two'/'Table for Two or More' area

A small nametag will be added and colored per title you have as an employee.

ROLES/TITLES:
[1x] OWNER: emerveiller02
(the person who controls every decision! Literally the OWNER!)
[2x] MANAGER: glowss | TBD
(this is the main helper to the shop owner, assisting with inventory, hiring, and other various designs, adverts, and overall ideas)
[2x] ASSISTANT MANAGER: TBD
(this is the person who fills in/assists the manager! They do practically the same job, but the assistant manager has less responsibility)
[x] SENIOR EMPLOYEE: TBD
(If you have been a part of the restaurant for a few months, and have everything down pact, you will be promoted to Senior Employee! You may even get a raise!)
[x] EMPLOYEE: TBD
(In reality, you will always start off as a trial employee, we need to ensure you fit into our little family here! However, we sugar-coat that part and just go ahead and call you an employee!)

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Culinary and Business/finances

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,but unfortunately it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Your application is pretty short and we're currently no longer looking for Restaurants/café shops
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread