Discord Tag:

zSxvqge or cakerp.

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes I do.

Timezone & Country:

EST - United States.

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

ACCEPTED
Accepted - CakeRP's Professor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Accepted - CakeRP's School Employee app #3 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

DENIED

Denied - Cakerp's Receptionist application #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Denied - Cakerp's Receptionist Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - CakeRP’s Surgeon application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - CakeRP's Lore team Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - EGGRP's Governor Application. | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Eggrp's Lawyer #2 | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

PENDING REVIEW

CakeRP’s Lore team application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on the server ranges from weekends to weekdays.

Weekends- On the weekends I try my best to get on for at least 3-5 hours.
Week Days- Because of how busy I am with highschool, I normally get on between 4pm est and go until 8-9 pm est.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the role of judge.

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is that I want to build my character up and have him progress through the government system. I want to give my character a new job as he was a receptionist and a professor in his time. I want to show the SRP community that my band in my history show nothing about me and I am an improved person within the community. I want to join many new factions and improve my roleplaying skills and have more fun in SRP. I also want to start getting more active in SRP as I have been getting bored recently as I left the professor faction. Now that I am applying for Judge, I will become more active and make sure I stay that way and continue to have fun.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I do.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

Atticus is old now and he is trying to find a job that suits him, being a professor wore him out as he had to run after students and hand out detentions. All this brought stress to him and put him in the hospital multiple times due to high blood pressure and cardiac issues. With becoming a judge he can be relaxed and calm and do something he studied when he was in college. It has Atticus's dream to become a judge and join the government work place. Atticus is 75 and looking for a new ground and make new friends with his co workers. Atticus wants to also rank higher over time as a judge and give criminals the right sentence they need. He wants to also help people in jail who have been wrongfully convicted and make sure they receive the correct compensation. Atticus will visit prisoners time from time and make sure they are doing ok and their well being is still intact as prison can do many things to your mental health. Atticus will also handle the warrant system correctly and ask questions if he needs help. Atticus is a generous man and won’t be corrupt and will be the best representative for Karuakura.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

I am applying for the role of Judge.

Trials - A judge is supposed to attend trials and come up with verdicts for criminal / lawsuit tr
ials. The judge listens to all the evidence provided and then deliberates with his fellow co workers in the trial and comes up with a fair verdict. The judge will either compensate someone if he feels its needed or sentence them with a prison sentence finding them guilty. These trials can take hours depending on the evidence and all and all how the trial has gone.

Issuing warrants/ accepting warrants -

A judge is supposed to accept or deny warrants. They are to review the warrants to make sure they are proper and justified.

Reviewing cases -

Judges are supposed to review cases and discuss with higherups if they should be brought into trial or civil court.

There is many more things judges need to deal with!

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, I will be dedicated.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I understand.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I have

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Yes, I am.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Atticus Andreev.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr. Andreev

Current age:

Date of birth:

10/21/1948

Male.

Academic Degree:

Masters Degree in Political Science and Education

Major(s):

Majors Degree Law and Education

Minor(s):

Minor Degree in Criminal Justice

Work experience:

Receptionist - Before becoming a professor Atticus worked as a receptionist for 20 years.
Professor - Atticus worked at Karukura highschool and college for about 30 years.
In total he has spent 50 years at the highschool and college.

Nationality & born location:

French - Born in Paris.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

French

Criminal record:

"Atticus- I have no such criminal record."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"What makes me a good candidate for the job you say hm?" Well to start things off when I was younger, my father worked as a judge here in Karukura. He let me shadow him to see what he had to do for work. This is when I fell in love with the government positions. I then studied very hard for years but with two applications in, I had no luck being denied both times. This never brought me down, it only made me stronger and then I became a receptionist and professor for 50 years. I still have been studying to be a judge to this day as I know sooner or later I will get in. Now, I will finally make the justice system right and fair. I will make sure people get fair trials and the correct verdict is put in place. I will visit people in prison and ask them about their trials and verdicts to see if there needs to be re trials. I work very well with others and will make this work space a safe place to work at.​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread