mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied CeruleanRocket's Event Team Application

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
CeruleanRocket's Event Team Application.

IGN:

CeruleanRocket - Main and the account I am applying under.
CyanRocket - Secondary
Cerealboxrocket - Alt.

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I have no bans on SRP! My warn history I believe is only 2 warns [To my knowledge] from my very early days of playing and I hope to keep it this way.

When I first joined this server back in January of 2022 I started out slow like most, Roaming around with close IRL friends as we tried figuring out how the server works and functions, alongside the community itself. After being very lucky with applications, I managed to create a solid and continuously growing friendship group who I make the most memorable moments with. Although my timezone creates barriers with alot of my friends, I've had no issues with staying up till sunrise, and would say I'm a dedicated player. My average time spent on a regular day of SRP would be an estimated 6-9 hours - sometimes even more. My main goal since almost the very beginning and reason behind joining SRP was purely to create a story, and hopefully I can achieve this through the Event team.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

BMD Application

Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

CeruleanRocket - and yes I own a working Microphone.

What is your time zone and country of residence?:

BST/GMT - UK

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I am well aware of this factor, and will do my utmost best to provide a continuous support for the team.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

Although I have yet to join a community team such as Event, I have been apart of some of the major faction teams which I hold very dearly to me. Whether it's working as a team through KPD work, or given the management and leadership role with running my own Shop to even training up brand new surgeons through EMS, I have a very versatile understanding of how factions are run and how the community interacts with one another. With this in mind, I've come to listen to the people working within each and every faction on the server, and hope to add a little boost of help with giving their faction a distinct event to really promote just how much work goes into them, and possibly inspire more players to start applying.

To be a bit more specific, I first started out in EMS as my first ever faction role on the server a year ago, where I then became apart of events such as the helicopter crash involving Mike Akihito, Gang events of stressful rushes to cater to everyone's needs and health, and even KPD vs EMS fun games. From here, I then was later promoted to attending, where I was able to lend my knowledge on the faction to new and upcoming surgeons which was my most favorable experiences within the community.

After leaving the EMS community due to some outside issues, I then gravitated towards the shopkeeper faction after having a long - never ending pool of ideas for a shop. I believe the store "Umbra" was first created actually back in july 7th 2022 so it was a long time in the planning. It was one of my biggest projects, thoroughly discussed and ****ysed before finally having the guys to share it with the community. Since then its grown double the size of it's original menu due to high demand, and has become a great and unique place for people to experience a new side of role-playing which I'm proud to showcase.

But why stop there? A community I had been desperate to understand understand inner workings of was still crawling at the back of my mind - Karakura's Police Department. As a very developed member of the crimeRP community, it was always an inner battle of wanting to join or not to, but eventually after a promise was made I decided to join the team, and I'm very happy I have. With my extensive knowledge of gangs and crimerp, it has been a huge helping hand when it comes to understanding how the community works and gives me a new side of people to work alongside. I thoroughly enjoy teaching the community about how things work, as I've noticed a large amount of new comers ask officers for help on how the server works. Apart from the chases, manhunts and large scale fight breakdowns; These are some of my favourite moments to enjoy whilst being on the team who work so hard to get where they are now.

OOCly I have a very heavy weight job role that entails the safety of both the public and my colleagues on a day to day basis. Having been in work since I was 14, understanding how to balance a schedule aswell as create new ideas to bring to a team of people is a skill I hope will show through my work on this server. I am constantly being tested in my line of work with how I approach a community of people, how to respond accordingly to negative behaviour and even how to get along with those willing. In short: I'm a workaholic.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I am not apart of any community team(s).

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

The Survivalist AU:

For my first event, I'd like to finally bring back a fan favourite of an "Authors Universe." Something fresh and exciting for both old and new players. But you're probably wondering, just what is the Survivalist? Let me explain:
O
O

O
Introduction: Players will be transported to a "New world", one that starts off stranded on the familiar grounds of Karakura's beach. Each player will each need to scour the island to find hidden chests that have been dotted around with items such as medkits , survival tools, food and weapons.

DISASTER 1:

After a 15 minute timer goes off, A natural disaster of a meteor strike is warned to hit parts of the island to which players must hurry to create or find shelter for themselves. If a player is to die during this, they are immediately placed back to their own world after waking up from a strange "dream".

DISASTER 2:

Once the shocking Meteor strike has finally settled, all players will receive an In-Game message stating that a Helicoptor has crashed in the woods and has spilled out very important survival tools. Here, a Forest Fire will begin to spread rapidly giving players a very limited time frame to collect these items...however, during this moment, all PVP will be enabled, creating a fight for survival amongst players. Thievery, murder and betrayal amongst close friends will become abundantly clear until finally PVP is disabled once players figure out a way to put out the fire OR escape. This should last 25 minutes maximum.

THE FINAL LUNGE:

Finally, after an eternity (45mins or so) Remainding players will be given 5 or so minutes to gather their thoughts, re-group with those who are left and strategise the next step. After this, the community will see a chat saying the following:

"After the world seemed deathly quiet, the hammering sound of a booming horn will echo throughout the island to those left to hear. A rescue boat has arrived to the piers porting dock. But with limited seats.."

That's right! 2 boats would have sailed quickly to the island after seeing the glooming dark cloud of smoke from the helicopters crash in the woods. However, only a certain amount of seats were available for those who remained alive. For this, PVP will once again be enabled for a final battle to the death along the once brightly shining beach front for those desperate to reach survival.

O
O
O

Execution:

When working with large scale server events, I understand a large amount of time and effort must go into the planning process and actual creation of the idea. So heres how I plan to execute these ideas thoroughly to display the best experience.

To start off, none of this would be possible without the help of the build team. I'd like to help take our main servers Forest, Beach, Pier and create some small hut like buildings dotted around for players to seek refuge. To add some differences, I envisioned a crashed boat for players to have "arrived from" on the beach, and a collapsed helicopter in the forest which would then be set alight during the second disaster. I'd need a strong and dedicated team of players within the community to help create the realism with fire and broken plots of land for the meteor strike, maybe even crashing buildings on certain players to give even more roleplay scenarios for them to work with. Finally, 2 built boats for the last scenario. For prep work, a large amount of chests need to be placed around the map in order for players to have something they need to work for. It may be a hard task, but I know our community and their dedication to the server and have no doubt this could be executed perfectly.

Date: (/) Location: Event Map.
⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

FACTION EVENT IDEA - BMD:

A Day[T] At The Beach..

Introduction: Two players are setting the scene with having a calming, romantic date by Karakura's sightful coast line which is soon promptly disturbed by the rapidly fast approaching sound of whirring engines from speed boats. Upon further inspection from the couple, the Event characters on board are seen to be wearing an odd Purple armour with a yellow and white flower Crest on the back. Heavily armoured with classified weaponry and tools, the couple on the beach would begin to scramble up to their feet, one will try calling for 110 but by the then, the boatmen would have made it to the shore line already and have begun chasing down both individuals. Multiple will swiftly begin guarding the many entry ways - specifically The front entrance by Ushi No Koya, and the second entrance by complex L.

Only one of the two would have been captured by the team still yet to be identified, the second having quickly darted underneath the pier and sunken themselves behind the bushes against the wall. Here, they will begin desperately searching for a contact to help in this matter, when a sudden ping would pop up.

The BMD are open.

Without a second thought, they quickly dialed through the number and connect to the other line where they explain what's going on. Its quickly revealed by the leader of the BMD that the team of masked, mysterious individuals are actually the rivaling black market from Kyoto, a long-existing group of notoriously evil set of killers, each driven by pure greed and desire to torment others. After having taken over neighbouring Black market systems, it was now Karakura's turn to face their wrath.

Scene 1: Quick thinking.

The dealers along side their associates and hunters are to quickly gather their best gear and weapons and begin strategizing an attack. In the mean time, players from the beach have all been now held hostage by the Kyoto Dealers who have made their presence known to both the town and dealers through a megaphone and call into the BMD hotline stating they were to become the new leadership, that it was now a "Dealers government."

KPD would be given an anonymous tip to head to the Bank in shopping district for a possible "robbery", a diversion created by the Kyoto dealers moments before. In the meantime, Karakura's BMD team have stealthily made their way into the sewer system and out through to the lighthouse where they will gain position and lock onto their targets. With careful attention and steps, the team are to try take down the Kyoto Dealers along with avoiding unnecessary attention that may spark the KPD into arriving on scene too quickly.

Scene 2: Now what..?

As the battle between Dealers has begun, the KPD have finally been alerted of the true danger that was steadily increasing the island. EMS are ordered to be on standby, nosey Reporters flock around, itching to be the first to write the front cover story as officers try boarding off the beach in order to keep the criminals trapped on the beach.

If executed properly, The Karakura dealers will come out on top, securing the underground name of being the ruler of all dealers nationwide. Their goal is to come out unscathed, and unjailed.

O
O
O

Execution:

For this Event, volunteers with extensive crime and combatRP knowledge will be needed to play the role of the Kyoto dealers, along side the two citizens who first come into contact with the attackers. Heavy planning from the BMD team must be made in order to insure no one gets caught or leaves any clues behind. Note that this can and most likely WILL lead to long search parties from the police officers on characters and possibly even arrests.

If consented by both parties, during combat characters may end up severely injured (Majored) or even killed (KPS).

Items needed:

° A tailored attire of the Kyoto BMD outfit.

A dark purple full body suit with the Kyoto Crest on the back as a design.
2560px-Flag_of_Kyoto_Prefecture.svg.png

° Ballistic masks for Event characters *ONLY*
° Weapons provided to event characters *ONLY* (metal bats, spiked bats, etc.)
° Speedboats for Event characters *ONLY*

I truly believe that with the proper roleplay knowledge and dedication from reporters, this could well be a server wide involvement of an event. I mainly came up of this idea, not only for my Bounty Hunter application, but also to help create an event for the BMD faction so that they get their time to shine in the public as well as give KPD, EMS and the Reporter faction an equal job role within this event.

I understand this even may seem somewhat random and possibly even thrown in. However this idea was created many many months ago by myself after reading the actual lore document on Karakura's BMD. I came to learn about how the BMD are able to get new and consistent leaders and where they come from, along with rivaling opponents and foes. Even if this might not be to taste, if done correctly I really think everyone would enjoy it.

Date: (/) Location: Beach.

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

FACULTY/PARENTS VS STUDENTS

Introduction: Yeah, sports days are cool and all...but the real competition comes from the true insight of ego from those outside. Here we get to see the true determination of Karakura's most athletic performers in an all out battle between a classic "Adults vs Student." Here you'll get to see either your favourite teacher or watch your very own parent embarrass themselves as they try scrambling towards their finishing line with fun and wacky sports day games held right in our very own school!

Activities:

"Fish" Bobbing -

Each team will compete to catch the most fish in 1 minute! The team with the most fish win a point.

Track -

A classic but a goodie, see how truly athletic the students are compared to their elders in a traditional track race! Winner earns their team a point!

Balance: life or death -

Sounds extreme- but this light hearted and funny showcase of 1 member from each team going at eachother with a large plastic stick are to try knock eachother off into the cold pool below! The team who keep the most on the beam in the end win a point!

Dunk on 'Em! -

Let's get a true example of fitness level with a full battle of a classic game; Basketball! Here, Adults vs Students fight together in a first to 10pts game of Basketball held on our very own courts! The winning team will earn a point that adds to their final score!

Rally Or Not! -

Are you READY to RALLY? Sprint across the track to reach the next member of your team as both opponents make a desperate last charge with their baton to the finishing line!!

Awards:

After a final ****ysis from the judging panel, (A team of non-biased players) awards such as Sports day trophies, reward tokens and more will be dished out to those who truly brought their A-game. That and bragging rights, right?

O
O
O

Execution:

With the help of the build team, I'd like to create multiple areas for this event to truly come to life. For example: a beam going across the pool for activity 3, a small pond with a chest of fishing rodes for our first activity and the help of the media's modelling team to help create some memorable and worthwhile rewards for participants! It's some fun, lighthearted games for the whole server to enjoy that gives a different environment from all the explosions, hauntings or buildings falling over.

Date: (/) Location: School grounds

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

CAPTURE THE- FACTION..?:

Introduction: A fun little twist to an old school classical game of capture the flag! Each faction on the server will each be given a flag (built in game somewhere in the far corner of the map) and it's the other faction teams job to not only defend their flag, but capture the others! Each faction are to dedicate SEVEN members who will then set up a game plan. The winner at the end's prize will be decided by the faction lead!

Execution:

Faction leads will sort out a team of 7 players dressed in dyed leather armour representing their faction on a small platform where their flag will be sat. The teams will be given a countdown before the must run and tag the opposite teams with a water gun. After 3 hits, that player is out and must sit down where they lost until the end of the game. The last 2 teams remaining will be told to pause as their flags get moved into a smaller distance from eachother to make it more exciting. This can be done from one end of the school to the other (back gates vs front gates) until a winner is decided. The faction lead must come up with a suitable prize along side 500,000 yen with the title of "strongest faction" - all in good fun. This includes, Government, KPD, EMS, SLT, Shrine, Reporter and BMD/BMDa's. This event is to get all factions interacting with one another. Typically I've only ever seen KPD vs EMS fun events before, so having a large scale one like this would be something refreshing and hopefully a good time for all.

Date:(/) Location: Server map, School grounds.

*+:。.。  。.。:+**+:。.。  。.。:+**+:。.。  。.。:+*

Additional notes (You may leave this blank):

I am happy to say that since I posted this I am now back to activity. I have received a wrist injury but I am working through physiotherapy sessions to get it back to proper strength. I am still able to log on and work.

Thank you for reading!

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Pending
Thank you for your application, your application will be reviewed when new slots are available.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread