1686016473007.png

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

craigithy
craigorey

Discord Name & Tag:
six ^^#6713

Previous bans:
One ban for Player Harassment, Failure to report rule breaking and Instigating drama for around 14 days, All three were just one ban and have been dealt with and I did not appeal as I knew I needed to cool off. After my ban I took a while off the server, and thought about how I treat others during said time off. I am not looking to get banned anymore during my time of SRP, One time is a lesson that was greatly learned.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active, I usually am online majority of the time, however on Saturdays (always) and sometimes (rarely) during the weekday I am not online due to going out to see my boyfriend. Unless something horrible happens in person, I will probably be on SRP a fair amount. I have been playing since around 2019 sometime, so I am not new to how things go. Keep in mind my activity on my main; craigorey is much higher as currently the account I am applying on is my alt that is a highschooler!

Weekdays (Monday - Friday)
Saturday (Alternating weeks)
Sunday (Alternating weeks)
2:30pm - 2-3:00am
Unavailable
1-3:00pm - 2-3:00am
If I am unable to attend something, I will let my superiors know ASAP.

Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
I have done quite a few things in character as well, I’ve gotten onto the college swim team more than two times, the college track team, college baseball, and I have gotten on the highschool football male team twice.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I miss being in the KPD! I never got the full experience due to me leaving the force and taking a long break after doing so in 2020, and I would love to return. I've been wanting to use my alt account for something, and possibly convert it to my main again and KPD is the best option for me, solely because I LOVE cop roleplay. I've been trying to get better at typing my actions quicker and taking things more seriously icly with all my characters, and I think that being in the KPD would help me with that considering I have to be professional in character, and that when you are in a situation that involves combat you have to know what to do quickly and think rationally.

The training was a period of time I LOVED and it made me genuinely excited to become a police officer when I was first originally a cadet, and I strive to feel that way again. It gave me time to learn how to be an officer and was very enjoyable! I already know a majority of the gang hangouts, the way the sewers work, and how to act in most situations as I passed my cadet test the first time, and the account I am applying for has 100% swim speed, speed, endurance. It would help with situations in the sewers, the terrain in the forest, and people hiding on boats from the cops.

Another thing I would like to do is be online as an officer to support my co-workers who are on late nights with nobody else to help, so we can go out and do a patrol as well as spend time and possibly help in the government faction with the court cases in the future. I admire all my friends who are in KPD, and wish to join them in their journey to make the server more immersive and fun with the random events and things that happen within it. I am not hesitant to say that I would dedicate the majority of my in-game time to the KPD, as I absolutely love dealing with crime situations!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

My knowledge of Police Work in SRP is fairly vast, as whatever role I am applying to I do detailed research to figure out and truly understand what each role does. With the amount of research I've been doing, I have a majority of knowledge on what officers are equipped with, what they should act like, the various ranks, duties, and protocols they need to follow and I will be listing them shortly. I will explain how I will sort my information; It will go as:

Equipment
Protocols
Duties
Ranks
Police Codes
What makes a good officer? (Thank you to aarlaa for letting me use this question in my application!)

- Equipment -

This is what officers are equipped with at all times, I will go into detail on what ranks have what specific items:
•X-26 Taser - A taser.
•Baton - A tool used to sedate criminals or keep them at bay.
•Handcuffs - Used to arrest suspects/criminals
•Police Radio - A radio that is used by officers to communicate with one another.
•Breathalyzer - A device used to check for Alcohol percentage.
•Badge (Police Officer and up) - A form of identification only officers have.
•Pepper Spray (Corporal up) - A spray that causes temporary blindness, a stinging sensation, and irritation.
•Crowbar (Corporal up) - Used to break open doors during raids.
•Glock-17 (Sergeant up) - GUN.
•Police Motorcycle (Corporal up) - vroom
•Police Car (Sergeant up) - vroom

Some items that are equipped at all times that aren't mentioned often are;
•Luminol Spray - A spray that allows blood to be shown on weapons such as Katanas, Bats, etc.
•Body Camera - A camera that records footage that is attached to the vest of the officer.
•Fingerprint Scanner - A scanner that can help officers detect fingerprints.
•Disposable Latex Gloves - You know what gloves are..
•Gun Holster - A holster for your Glock-17, Only worn by SGT+ and DI+
•Baton Holster - A holster for your baton, worn by all officers.
•Taser Holster - A holster for your taser, worn by all officers.
•Flashlight - You know what a flashlight is…
•Key Holder - Used for quietly stalking suspicious people / suspects.
• Key - Used for unlocking handcuffs.
•First Aid Kit -Used only when EMS are unable to get to the scene, grants an additional 5 minutes to the person whom is dying’s timer.
Items that are able to be equipped but aren't on an officer at all times are;
•Riot Gear - Only worn by officers when they are going to reply to a dangerous call, it offers additional space for one more mag if the officer wearing it possesses a Glock-17.

- Protocols -
Tasers
Officers need to be careful when using their tasers and use them only in specific situations to ensure they’re prepared when searching potential suspects or doing pat downs. A misuse of the taser would possibly end up with said officer in legal trouble, as well as making the KPD seem more hostile. Tasers are only meant for city safety, as well as protecting its citizens that are in harms way, as well as using them on criminals fleeing the scene.
You should also avoid using tasers near water, as to not kill said perpetrator or harm yourself/others. Using your taser in high-risk areas is allowed, but in general areas such as public, never have your taser out if you aren’t patting someone down.

Dangerous Situations / Areas
In the areas where criminal activity is more common, Officers need to have tasers or guns drawn out at all times, to ensure safety of the officer but also his patrol partner. You are to check corners, and make sure no gang members or people who are interested in harming you are there. Your body camera should be on at all times, especially when you are in these areas, to collect proof incase something happens. Officers are supposed to be aware when in these zones, and have a clear mind in order to act appropriately when the time comes, good or bad.

Patting someone down
The officer patting someone down with another officer with them should ask said suspect to face the wall, then they can approach them from behind with their taser out. The other officer(s) should cover the officer conducting the pat-down’s back (six) with tasers out in order to ensure they are safe while doing said pat down.

Now, if an officer is alone, they need to tell the person to face the wall, get behind them with their taser out, then swap the positions with at least a semi-detailed action so that the suspect is facing away from the officer; yet the officer can still pat them down and have their back protected.

MISC
There are two main formations from what I remember being taught. One was the formation where I described above, and the second one is basically a ring around another officer for protection or civilian/culprit.

CCTV (Closed Circuit Television)
To keep criminals at bay, the KPD strategically places CCTV cameras around various areas, where fellow cops can watch through them to see any criminal activity. Usually during a man-hunt, an officer (most likely a Cadet) will end up checking and updating his fellow co-workers on the whereabouts of said criminals. CCTV helps make sure crime rates are lower, considering the fact if someone was to do something bad, it would be recorded and they would be caught, they don’t tend to do anything heinous where cameras are.

- Duties -

Front Desk
People manning the front desk have quite a few things they’re able to do that aid civilians. One of these would be taking reports that people file against others, whether it be against someone for abuse, having a weapon, or other things that are against the law. It's the officer’s job to fill out a report then put it into the reports chest that co-workers may look over. Another thing they manage is bails, if someone comes in and asks to bail someone, they should ask for the name of the person being bailed, state the amount their bail is for, and then proceed to get the money before ‘releasing’ said character. Afterwards they are supposed to pay the arresting officer the amount they were paid from the bail that occurred. The final major duty is filing Restraining orders. The officer should ask for said person to face the wall, then go out to pat them down. They should also pat said person down if they are going to file a report, or if they set off the metal detector alarm.

Patrols
Considering Karakura is… crime infested, patrols are often done by officers in groups of two or more. Majority of the time it is either denied asking to go out alone, or it is highly frowned upon doing so due to being easier to get picked off, even with a Glock. Usually a good patrol route would be where the public areas are, searching for masked individuals, or others would be in the less visited areas to try and catch crimes happening when they’re happening. Officers on patrol should be on lookout for jaywalkers, drunk citizens and suspicious things happening. Patrols also help the citizens know that the Officers are doing their jobs, therefore making them feel safer, not only that but it would make criminals not act out as much considering the police could possibly be around the corner at any moment, ready to bust them for committing crimes. Patrols in general serve as a key role in the way the KPD operates, as it is a way Cadets can also learn without doing training. It is hands-on experience for everybody in general, and with each patrol you get more experience.

Cadet Training
Corporal+ do trainings, whether it is informational or physical, they get the cadets ready to become officers and make sure they do not cheat on their tests in any way shape or form.

Mugshots
Officers whom make arrests have the option to give their inmates mugshots. If they choose to do so, they must tell the inmate to go to the wall and cuff them. After the inmate is secured, they must bring them to the room where you take mugshots at, and direct them to face forward then to the side. If said inmate doesn’t comply, they simply do not need to get a mugshot and just get arrested without one.

I may know this much, but there is a ton more I would be able to know if I was accepted. With roleplay, Cadet training, and on-duty activities helping me learn, I can confidently say that I will be a great member of the KPD faction.

- Ranks -
I will be labeling the ranks starting from the main division, then I will move onto the detective division.

-
Main Division -
Rank
Description
Equipment
Commissioner
This is the highest role you can achieve in the KPD, and is the role that has the absolute most authority over every subdivision. The commissioner is the only person whom is able to give permissions for an Execution to happen, of which are very rare.
• Police Bike, Police Cruiser, Baton, Radio, X-26 Taser, Handcuffs, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Breathalyzer, Glock-17, Crowbar.
Captain
Captains are the right hand man (or woman) of the commissioner, and do… nearly the same exact tasks as the Commissioner. This is the second highest role you can get. Usually they take on the most severe cases
• Police Bike, Police Cruiser, Baton, Radio, X-26 Taser, Handcuffs, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Breathalyzer, Glock-17, Crowbar.
Lieutenants
Lieutenants are the highest rank you can be promoted to in the main division, and are looked up to by their subordinate officers. If a captain is to resign, it is my best guess the Commissioner would pick from here if they were to choose from the main branch, if not they’d probably choose from either Police Detective Chief Inspector or elect the Detective Superintendent.
Sergeants
Sergeants help Corporals train and prepare Cadets, assisting them and correcting any errors that may occur during training. They are the first rank to obtain a Glock-17. This is the second highest rank you can get promoted to.
Corporals
Corporals play a key role in the KPD hierarchy, as they are able to teach new Cadets physically. They are more experienced than Patrol Officers and Cadets, and are given the option to transition into detective work if they pass a certain test.
• Police Bike, Baton, Radio, X-26 Taser, Handcuffs, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Breathalyzer, Crowbar.
Patrol Officers
Patrol Officers are exactly like Cadets, except they are able to leave the station and go to calls unlike Cadets. They are able to bring Cadets with them on patrols, and have more authority over Cadets. Patrol Officers are able to go off-duty.
• X-26 Taser, Handcuffs, Baton, Radio, Breathalyzer, Police Badge.
Cadets
Cadets are the lowest rank in the KPD hierarchy, and need training before they can take a test to pass into Patrol Officer. They cannot leave the station unless taken on patrols, and are generally new to the agency. If they do not pass their test three times, they are removed from the KPD faction entirely.
• X-26 Taser, Handcuffs, Baton, Radio, Breathalyzer.

- Detectives Division -
The Detective Division handles the cases that need more.. Manipulation lets say? Such as Hostage Negotiation, Interrogations, and more. They collect evidence for cases as well.

Rank
Description
Equipment
Detective Superintendent
The Detective Superintendent is the highest rank in the Detectives Division, and is the third highest rank in general. If the Commissioner or Captain are out, they must plan ideas and keep things running smoothly in the KPD. They are to keep sure that the Detectives Division is doing as told.
Police Detective Chief Inspector
Police Detective Chief Inspectors usually have to still demonstrate their leadership qualities. They teach the Police Detective Constables how to become detectives, and usually supervise the lower ranks of the Detective Division.
Police Detective Inspector
Police Detective Inspectors are Police Detective Constables that have passed the test to become detectives, usually they work on solving the reports in the reports chest, and try to show that they are worthy of a promotion to become a Police Detective Chief Inspector.
Police Detective Constables
Police Detective Constables are the Cadets of the Detective’s department. They have more ability than the Cadets, but PDC’s are still learning how to become proper detectives, and will be promoted after passing their designated test.
• Police Bike, Baton, Radio, X-26 Taser, Handcuffs, Police Badge, Pepper Spray, Breathalyzer, Crowbar.

Police Codes
I will be talking about police codes and what they mean. I am only going over the main few that universally mean the same thing altogether and I won’t be going over ones that mean different crimes.

• 10-4 understood / acknowledged.
• 10-8 responding to a call.
• 10-16 disregard / ignore previous call.
• 10-19 - return to the station.
•10-20 - asking for location.

What makes a good officer?
(Thank you to aarlaa for letting me use this question in my application!)

•Accountability - A good officer would know when they messed up. If they are a good cop, they would end up taking the responsibility for the thing they did, and be held accountable without making a big fuss about being caught or being wrong.

•Strength - An officer needs to have strength physically and mentally. The job that they do sometimes has them being hunted by gang members, they see dead bodies, they get injured severely. A weak person cannot handle this, and a true officer wouldn’t crumble under these circumstances.

•Communication - An officer must be good at communication, as this job requires a ton of it. If a co-worker or yourself gets into a situation you cannot control, you must be able to communicate when you were taken, the situation, and issue that is happening. If you cannot do this and end up frazzling out during explanation, then it makes things significantly harder.

•Quick Thinking - In a dangerous situation, a good thing to have is quick thinking. If you or someone is injured or are being surrounded, it is a nice quality to have in order to plan out a strategy of escape. You should not catch you or your partner being surrounded during a patrol or in general, but sometimes it does happen and it is an issue that won’t go away fully, no matter how cautious you are.

•Courage - An officer should be able to show courage, and be brave no matter what. You are supposed to be protecting our citizens, are you not? If you cannot have courage or be brave, how can you protect the city from crime?

•Resilience - Officers need to be able to ignore negative comments, harassment, and other things mentally. At the end of the day, they need to know they’re doing the best thing for themselves.

•Health - Officers need to be in good mental health, as well as physical. If you yourself are not healthy, you are unfit to help others. You need to make sure you’re reliable and strong for them

•Honesty - Being honest can get you anywhere in life, and as they say honesty is the best policy.. but also if you lie you can get arrested if it's you giving your insight on a case!

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is important to SchoolRP because it makes sure the Crime Faction isn’t overpowered. It lets the server have more realism, but it also balances out the factions.
Without the KPD, the crime faction would fall apart, because what fun would there be if there was no risks of cops catching you? Crime and Police factions are also a big help for the EMS faction, so without the KPD in general there wouldn’t be as many things happening EMS wise. It gives the player base of Schoolrp and RPH more roles to try out and apply for, and gives many people the will to play. Cops are essential to the Government faction too, and without them basically the entire server’s whole ‘realism’ factor or the entire grid that is set up would collapse. There wouldn’t be a SchoolRP without the KPD at this point, as too many factions and people rely on the role.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any time once being accepted!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge and definitely will dedicate 110% of my time on SRP to this role! I’m so determined to get in, why wouldn’t I be dedicated!!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do. If training is happening, I do not wish to miss it as it is vital information that can help me pass my final test.

1686022231899.png

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Evgeny Sergeyevich Aspidov
(Евгений Сергеевич Аспидов)

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Cisgender Male | He/Him/His

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

“Ahh… A fine question indeed. Here’s my resume, I’ve prepared it for you.”

Masters Degree in Criminal Justice
Bachelors in Forensic Psychology
Minors in Cinematography

Minors in Physical Education

“I’m very much ready for this job, and I will give you my best, you have my word.”

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Russian (Native Language)
Japanese

German

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Evgeny cuts an impressive figure at 5'11 - commanding respect with every gesture he makes. Muscular shoulders paired with piercing brown eyes make him appear all-powerful; meanwhile, a slightly hooked nose adds to an aura of authority so overwhelming you can almost feel it radiating from him. Piercings shined as they snuggled his earlobes, though outshined by the glory his auburn hair emitted. He seemed confident when he would stride and make way to wherever he needed to go with those decently long-legs that stretched him to the height of five-seven. It seemed like he knew he had a purpose to fulfill.

In-game description:
/setdesc A 5’7 Russian male with soft yet well-kept reddish-brown hair. He had piercings that gleamed as they kissed his earlobes, though outshined by the glory his auburn hair emitted. His scent wasn't disgusting, rather it was seemingly sweet. . unlike his personality.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
“I’d say I am fairly respectful. I do not cause drama, especially at the workplace. I prefer to keep to myself, unless someone wants to talk or needs help with a question or such. During casual.. You’d have to see for yourself. How about after this we catch a drink, hmm?”

Whilst Evgeny is at work, he is very.. Quiet. He tends to focus on work more than anything, unless someone talks to him. Usually he would do more silent signs of appreciation for his co-workers, such as buying them coffee, snacks, or helping them figure out something they’re having trouble with. During a casual situation, he is the same, but more physical. He enjoys giving people hugs and being embraced, carrying people, or just simply continuing to give more meaningful gifts that are appropriate. Often during work though, he will ask how someone’s day was, listening and making small conversation based off of that.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
“Oh, It is a must for me. If I cannot have teamwork in a job, it is unfit for me. I specifically want to become an officer to join those who share the same ideals as me, and wish to protect Karakura from criminals who think they are better than the law.”

Evgeny absolutely loves the idea of co-workers and teamwork. He loves that people share the common interest he has of protecting and saving the innocent from the bad. His whole reason for wanting to join is because of that sole idea, a bunch of people making the world a safer place, and creating an environment that is welcoming and safe to those who decide to visit or live in Karakura.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
“A leader of course, what else? Although.. I can admit, sometimes I feel like I would be better at following one's commands. If I was a leader twenty four-seven, my candle light would burn out so quickly, as I am not as experienced! Of course, I can always change and improve with experience on the field.”

Evgeny sees himself as a leader, due to a slight ego he has. In reality, he tends to listen to others, and only takes charge when it’s needed, or when he needs to point out things that are going to go wrong. If he were to take charge full-time, he would probably get overwhelmed and stressed until he eventually would learn how to cope with these feelings.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Early Childhood
On the beautiful night of July 31st at around 10pm or so, Yelena Pavlovna Aspidov held hands with her husband Sergey Igorovich Aspidov as they watched the nurse bring out their new baby boy; Evgeny Sergeyevich Aspidov. Yelena was ecstatic to be able to hold her newborn, and when she got to hold him for the first time, she held him close to her chest, heart fluttering with content and love for her son.

After the few days of waiting for Yelena to be released with their baby, Evgeny’s father drove them both to their quaint little home in Kirov, Russia where Evgeny would stay for the first 10 years of his life. During his time in Kirov, his parents were fairly set on money, and were happily able to provide for him and send him to good schools. In his early childhood, he'd go to his local Primary School. There he would learn the beginnings of how to speak Russian. His speech wouldn't be as good at first, and he needed a bit.. more help as a child, so his mother began to give him extra help, cheerfully and happily teaching her son how to speak Russian more fluently, say more words properly, and taught him how to write. Yelena had often bought him books on different types of jobs in the world, with simple words in them.

Something Evgeny's parents would do was to have little candies in their hands, asking their son to try and read colors and even numbers out, trying to get him used to counting and reading early on. If he got it right, he would be rewarded with a small treat, his parents being fairly patient with him. With all of this extra help, Evgeny eventually grew to get better scoring in his Kindergarten class, successfully being able to begin his road to learning.

Everything was nice for a while, until one day his father came home with a few hundred lottery tickets, those of which looked to be fairly pricey. The only amount of money he would win with these tickets would be around 30$. His mother felt rage and thunder start brewing deep inside her mind, as she rained it all out onto Sergey, yelling and throwing things at him. That same night, in a drunken stupor Sergey set himself into, he quit his well-paying job just to ‘prove a point’ to his wife, setting them back to where they wouldn’t be able to afford their house in a few months from this point on.

Due to their new financial situation, Yelena had to move their small family back into her mother’s house, of which resided in Kyzyl, Russia.

Teen Years
During Evgeny’s life in Kyzyl, he was not interested in any romantic advances or school sports, mostly due to his lack of a father figure in his early teen-teenager years, instead he’d be heavily interested in police work, due to his mother constantly preaching and telling him he’d be great for the law, causing him to search the web for recent crimes that have happened in his city, surprisingly he’d be met with many reports of carjackings, home robberies, muggings, and more. The thought of people being injured or hurt because of these situations caused him to feel disturbed, as his mother had always taught him how to have a clear sense of right from wrong, and how he needed to provide everyone with justice and protect the innocent. Deciding he’d needed a change for the better, he started to hunt down criminals and turn them in by anonymous tips on local payphones on where they’d live, supplying them with photographs on the suspects that would get better each case he’d help solve. He felt content with being unknown and helping the police catch these thieves, but something was still missing in his heart. He felt after a while of doing this anonymous tip-giving role, it was getting old to him. This was what triggered him to look more into becoming a cop itself, his need and dream of helping others sprouting even more than it already was prior.

Even though he was doing great work outside of his home life, his home life kept getting worse. His mother eventually divorced his father, as she’d grown to start resenting the very man that helped make her beloved son. Evgeny was heartbroken when he’d heard of the plan from his mother, but sided with her and tried his best to be with her during this time of sadness and anger for her.

Young Adult Life

Moving out of his grandmother’s house and away from his own mothers care, he ended up heading off to move onto a college campus to begin his studying on the thing he wanted to major in; Criminal Justice. He worked as a Cashier in a Bookstore, where he would often study with his spare time. . Although, during his free time one day, his friend decided to host a party, and he surprisingly went. He didn’t expect much, but upon entering, he bumped into a few people, and eventually he met a wonderful woman named Alina, A nurse in training who was quite literally the light of his life. A year or so after Alina and Evgeny started dating, they’d get married as he continued his studies.
During this point in his life, he had successfully gotten his Masters Degree in Criminal Justice like he’d always wanted, though that was not all for him. Over the years he’d spend in Russia, he got a Bachelors in Forensic Psychology, as well as minors in Cinematography and Physical Education. Due to his wife constantly worrying about him joining the Police force, he was convinced to stop searching for his job as a police officer, and instead settle for a job as a Mall Cop. His wife insisted over and over how it was the same, but something always made Evgeny upset how it wasn’t the same. It was fairly different.

One day when Evgeny got home from work, he was met with a gleeful Alina, who slapped down a positive pregnancy test on the table, and just like that, he was going to become a dad. A whirlwind of emotions came at him at once, lifting up his wife as he cried a few tears of joy. Months went on and on, the couple preparing the baby room, the toy collecting and clothes shopping done.. It was finally time for Alina to give birth.

After hours of painful delivery time, he was able to hold his newborn baby.

“You know how years pass? How time just.. Flies? Well, that happened to me.”
Evgeny found himself standing in front of his daughter and wife, his spawn being ten years old now. He looked a bit remorseful that his own child had to hear the conversation that was going on between him and his wife.

“You can’t just expect me to stand down when I find out that you’ve been searching to become a police officer without telling me? Do you even know how unfair that is to me? To our child?”
Tears were streaming down his wives face, and she seemed frustrated. Evgeny wasn’t budging on the feeling of pursuing his career, no matter the risk.

“Unfair? You think that’s unfair? I’ve given up everything to be with you. I stopped my studies, I’ve gotten a shit job as a security worker at a dogshit bar, and you are complaining about me trying to get a higher paying job to support our family?”

Evgeny looked down at his daughter, who was dead silent. Mentally, he knew he was going to look like the bad guy here, but he can fix that later.
After about thirty minutes of bickering and fighting, the topic of divorce was suddenly brought up by Alina, and within five minutes or so the decision was final. They were going to part ways and move on.

The ocean of his vast mind was turned to nothing but darkness.
He had lost something that day, that even his dream job couldn’t replace or fix. His ex-wife decided to leave their daughter with him, and instead start anew.. and for a decent time, his own daughter resented him for years, just like his mother resented his father. Wanting to start anew himself, he had finally decided to go to Japan, specifically Karakura. He heard that there were positions open there as an officer, and having already learned Japanese from his side-studies, he decided to settle down and hopefully rekindle his relationship with his daughter.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
“Whoever decides to carry one, will be met with a hearty arrest. I won’t let anyone hurt anybody in this town. The short answer is no. You may not.”

If you have a pocket knife, you will be arrested for Possession of Minor Illegal Weaponry and it will be taken from you. If someone sprays it with Luminol and finds blood on it, you will be possibly charged with Murder as an investigation will be set up on you.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:

Melatonin (Maximum of three) - ¥3,000
Helps treat sleeping issues, and can help with insomnia
Side effects can contain; itchiness, drowsiness, headaches,
restlessness, nausea, dry mouth, dizziness, irritability, or strange dreams.

“When I have trouble sleeping at night, I usually take one of these. It’s very helpful, if you’re having issues try taking one of these and play some relaxing music in the background.”
Cough Syrup (Maximum of two) - ¥6,000
A syrup that is used to relieve coughing,
sneezing, and other cold-related symptoms.
Side effects can contain; blurred vision, drowsiness, trouble sleeping,
nausea/vomiting, headaches, or dizziness.

“Oh.. Cough syrup. It helps my daughter with her colds that she catches in the winter months. Don’t tell her, but I also sometimes need to take this because of me taking care of her.. The woes of being a father..”
Wooden Cane (Maximum of two) - ¥7,000
An assistive cane to help those with mobility
issues.

“My grandmother used to use one of these when I was younger, and she didn’t even have back issues. . or she did.. I’m not quite sure...”
Multivitamins (Maximum of five) - ¥3,500
Treats vitamin deficiencies that are caused by poor dietary choices, disorders with your digestion,
and fills in missing nutrition in a person's diet.

“My husband always makes me and my daughter eat one of these, he says its ‘good for me and her’ but I think it’s just something he likes to do to make sure we don’t die on him early.”
Eyepatch (Maximum of two) - ¥5,000
A wrappable bandage that is used to cover and
protect the eye.

“My husband is a doctor, so I am surrounded by this stuff constantly. I went into his work to pay him a visit, and I saw a kid buy an eyepatch for his gnarly looking eye. I feel bad for the dude. I hope he’s okay.”

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“If I saw someone harming an inmate, I would put a stop to it immediately! Why would someone harm someone who cannot defend themselves, as well as someone who is already detained? That’s just messed up.”

Evgeny would turn on his body camera immediately, pulling his fellow co-worker back from the inmate. He’d then proceed to make sure the inmate is not bleeding or severely injured, before making sure they are safely in a cell. He’d probably give the offending officer an earful, before taking photos of any marks on said inmate as evidence to report it to a higher-up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“Someone assaulting my co-worker? That wouldn’t fly easily in my book. I would use my taser on the attacker and place them under arrest for assault and more charges that would follow. I would check up on my co-worker, and if he’s okay I’d get us back to the station asap.”

Upon seeing his co-worker being assaulted, he would pull out his taser and call for backup, attempting to detain the assaulter to charge them with assault and more after searching them, then once the criminal is dealt with, he would check up on his fellow officer, and call EMS if needed. Once everything is confirmed to be alright, he would cancel the patrol and go back to the KPD to regroup and deal with said detainee.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“Corruption is the worst.. You’re supposed to be the good guys, yet you help the bad guys. . It’s horrible. I would strike them down with the help of the government and the mayor, and get them locked up after collecting evidence of stuff happening.”

He would attempt to gather as much evidence as possible, such as information on who else is corrupt, what is being done, and how severe the corruption is in the station. Once he found out that and it turned out to be higher than the Captain or Detective Superintendent, he would resort to going to the Mayor and Government workers in order to gain a helping hand on taking whoever is corrupting the police down. That is if the government and Mayor aren't corrupt as well and are a part of the plan. . (cough cough mike akihito, the entire akihito line nearly being full of just corrupt people )

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“A bribe? What do I look like? A joke? No.. I simply would give a firm no, and continue on with what I was doing, unless they continue on.. Then I will deal with them appropriately.”

If there is bribery being attempted while Evgeny is arresting someone or in the process of giving someone a fine, he would give them a firm warning that he will add it to their charges if they continue on. If they continue on, then he will add this to the total of their fine, but if they are being arrested or can’t pay their fine, he will arrest them or add the fine to their arrest charges.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread