Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
1657414064476.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Frankadank

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have one ban from November of 2021 and one warning from a few months ago. The ban was permanent and for Malicious behavior over discord messages with ex-friends. It was something stupid that I do not intend to repeat, and have learned my lesson from that episode. The person that made those mistakes in the past and I are in no way the same. I believe for the most part people don’t see me that way, and I’m glad because of it. You’re free to judge whatever you’d like though.

What is your timezone?:
GMT+1

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Frankie!#6485

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

From most recent to older applications.
BMD App #2 (over DMs) - Denied
BMD App #1 (over DMs) - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/franks-police-officer-application.42577/

Describe your activity on the server?:
My participation on SchoolRP has its ups and downs, but as of late, I've made a commitment to becoming a more active player on the server and improving my roleplaying abilities. I've been concentrating more on developing my roleplay on the server, especially when it comes to descriptive RP, and also learning about all of the server factions.
I first signed up in August 2020 because I was seeking for additional roleplay servers to play around with as I had only discovered it five years before and I wanted to delve further. Since then, I've gotten hooked to it.

Since I got hooked, though, there haven't been many days when I haven't played on the server. Even if I'm only online for a short period of time each day—say, 30 minutes or less—I make sure to register my presence. Although I could typically play for more than three hours a day at the time and was fairly involved in the community, I spent most of my time in-game rather than on the forums or the discord servers. Although I can now report that this has improved much more as a result of my growth on the server... There are certain days when I spend more than six hours online, primarily from one account, but I intend to change this shortly.

Even though I recently obtained a job, I still have time to spend at least 3 hours every day on the server, even if it's only to do something as simple as work for a store or assist others, though it normally ends up in a pretty emerged roleplay scenario.
My work schedule can be a bit… weird sometimes since I have 2 shifts: One that goes from 6am to 2pm and one that goes from 2pm to 10pm. However you can always find me online on the server from 10pm onwards.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
[College][M][Basketball] Frankaphone

[College] Frankeistein

[Adult] Frunkomania

[Grade-9] Frankadank

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am more then aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

The student council is a group of students who work with the School Faculty to maintain the school environment free of bad influences (physical or verbal fights, bad examples for students overall, etc.), handing out detentions if needed to those who don’t behave correctly, and overall helping the students in certain situations. Besides this, they also work with the faculty to prepare events for the school and overall help to make this place feel more welcoming and a good place for students to spend their time, whether in classes or their free time. While playing a part on this team, you need to show certain values of team work as responsibility, leadership (specially for the higher ups within the council), respect amongst the council (and also for the other students of course), citizenship and others.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

Although I have to admit that many of my friends who have or have previously held the Councillor role have had an influence on my decision, my primary goal for applying must be to find more reasons to enjoy my time roleplaying on school premises.
I am applying because I have previously served as a member of the faculty at the school, I have a strong understanding of what councillors do, and I believe I would enjoy the position just as much as I did in my SLT position. Besides this, I also want to experience roleplaying with my younger character a little more and get more experience overall.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): I am aware of this. I want to get more involved in more events on the server and this is another reason why I’m applying.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

Presidents
There’s one president for High-School and one for College. Both have the responsibility to lead the Council, meaning most of the stuff related to school goes through them. They are in charge when it comes to choosing events and talking to higher-ups like the Principal and Vice-Principals about other issues.

Vice-Presidents
They are the second in command in the Council. They will be sure to attend whichever events that the Presidents can not show up to so they can lead them instead.

Other Important Roles - School Faculty, Club Leaders…
Other roles that are really important for the Council are any members of the school faculty, this being Employees or Teachers and Professors (and as mentioned before: Principal, Vice-Principals, Dean and Vice-Deans) since they can give a massive help when it comes to handling students in certain scenarios. Club Leaders are also pretty important as they are the ones the Council goes to, for certain events.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would first calmly approach them and attempt to separate them from one another so they could reflect on their previous acts before moving forward. If it continues, I'll make sure to let them know that if they don't stop, something will be done about it and they could both actually end up in detention for it, which would have an impact on their academic records. If it goes on, I'll try to contact school staff to help me deal with the matter, and if no one is available, I'll make sure to give them a detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would bring this up to anyone in the council and also any other school faculty - that there has been this student with a certain outfit and build, maybe a color of their hair if it’s shown (since we don’t actually know who this student is) and for them to keep an eye out, so something can be done about this student, namely, handing out a detention.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would try to separate the councilor from this student as my initial course of action. I would alert him to the fact that by being cruel to that student, he is misusing his authority and disobeying the norms of the school. If they keep acting in this way, I'll make sure to let him know that if he doesn't stop, I'll report him to the school staff. If the Principal or any other higher-ups weren't available, I would then just call a faculty member to discuss it.
With regard to the student, however, I would advise them to leave and assure them that the situation would be resolved and such would never happen again. I would also advise them to remind the student not to be afraid of councilors because such incidents happen very infrequently.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Asking someone else who was there in the meeting without interfering with it would be the best course of action in this situation. When they are not speaking, I would either ask the President or Vice-President or one of my fellow council members. If such a chance doesn't present itself at the meeting, I will question anybody who attended after it has concluded, ideally the President or Vice-President as they will be able to answer my questions the greatest.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Knowing what I’ve been taught, rules are rules. And if someone, no matter who, or how old they are, break them, there needs to be something done about it, especially of someone with such an important role on the School. Therefore, I would direct myself to any other members of the School Faculty and tell them about the situation, if not directing myself to the Principal himself in last case scenario.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
Sports Rush!

If we already have club rush, why not create a similar arrangement for sports teams? The council could get together with the teams to plan some games (though the game ideas should primarily come from each team as they have more experience on each sport) for each team to do on their respective sites and on each place there would be a group of councilors taking care of the activities to ensure everything went well (maybe even helping out to sort the students and games out). In order to allow players who aren't on teams an opportunity to have fun and enjoy themselves, the primary goal of these activities would be to build new games from all the sports plugins on the server, and to give players who aren’t on teams a chance to have some fun and maybe even join one of the teams, since they will be promoted of course.

For the games to have some level of organization, lines would develop to access each field, and booths would be built up outside of each location to provide additional information about the event, the team, or even the sport that is played in that area. Additionally, there will be booths for Bobcat and Spartan merchandise to offer team-specific goods. Although the major goal of this event would be to get both teams (Bobcats and Spartans) to cooperate on the event and to bring everyone a little closer together.

As soon as the school gates opened, the students would be called and told to proceed to the gym. The councilors would briefly discuss the event and how the sports would be distributed among the school there. The teams for each court would then be waiting for the participants to arrive so they could begin the activities. The students would then be directed there. It would begin when the councilors who were responsible for each area would show there.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Miyashiro Tsukumo

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-779-5832

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Miayshiro is overall a pretty shy male, at least when you first meet him! He tends to show his energetic side a bit more when he’s around people he knows well. Don’t be mistaken though… Miya has a pretty assertive side too. He goes by the rules of the school and follows them by heart, he acts pretty good morally as well and has a pretty good common sense. Besides this, he is a pretty successful student, taking the best grades he can on each subject.

Even though he is that young, in some aspects he is very mature (in others he hasn’t simply grown up yet).

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
The male would stand at the height of 5’0 (152cm) and seemed to be rather underweight. His eyes are a light shade of green which complement his ginger-like hair. Miya doesn’t really care for how one looks like, he likes to judge people by their personality, though his personality is basically reflected on his choice of outfits… very childish-like outfits along with his very nerdy glasses. Cute animals… bright colours, whatever floats his boat! Miyashiro is very small for a male of his age and his lack of nutrition could be the main reason for it. Though his stature can sometimes impose respect and assertiveness, even from someone who is 16 years old. Around school he normally used the High-School uniform which he is proud to use, since he likes to represent the Karakura High-School through his clothes.

1657414982232.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

“Even though this is my first time joining the student council, I think my desire to help others is bigger than anyones! And to be able to work with several people to contribute to everyone’s well being is what I’m forward to! That would help me and others to make school a better place for everyone!

Besides this, I would say that I am quick to identify problems and solve them! No matter what they are! I also learn from my mistakes pretty fast and I think that’s another value to be added when considering me for the Councilor position.”

Why do you want this position?:
“I want to make the time I spend at school more productive than just studying! Plus, as I said before… I want to help everyone in school, especially those who are more vulnerable and get bullied a lot… I want to make sure everyone feels comfortable and happy at school grounds and being a councilor would greatly help towards that objective! Plus I would be working with other people with the same objectives… !”

What interests you the most about student council?:
“Mainly the people I will be meeting, and how I can help towards a common objective with like-minded people! New friends… new relationships! It’s all quite exciting about the Council…”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"I can participate by being upbeat and kind to everyone. I can also make sure that everyone is having fun, and if not, I can take action to make things better! whatever it may be! I will offer a complement if someone requests one. the same goes for needing assistance with anything or just someone to be there for them in general! That is the purpose of councilors. Not only to arrange activities and increase school safety, but also to assist all students and faculty with their needs.”​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

Your application was good, however, we have decided to place it on pending for now until the Student Council falls out of ratio.

[!]
If you have any further questions please contact either Customable#1590 or cen#5204 on discord​

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Welcome to the student council.

Your application was very detailed and solid, please DM me Customable#1590 or Muffin ♡#4163 to get started within the council​

[!]
Please join the academics discord and ping Customable#1590 in #Help to receive your roles

Users who are viewing this thread