OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Joe_Kurumi

What is your timezone?:

PST or UTC+7

Please provide your Discord tag:

joe_kurumi

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

HS Council Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
[HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
JSL APPLICATION | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
HI_JOE2005 CHINESE LANGUAGE APPLICATION | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Joe_txt librarian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Joe's KPD application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Denied - Joee_exe Judge Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Describe your activity on the server:

If I remember correctly, I joined SRP in early 2021 and joined the Council in May of that year, until I left in mid-2023 due to my studies, until now, I finally have time to rejoin it.
Compared to others, I have a lot of RP experience, and I always had some traces in the community a few years ago. I believe that I can do it again, rejoin the Council, resume activity, and Make Council Great Again.
It's summer and I'm having the first long vacation in my college career. I will have a lot of time and will be online almost every day. Although I may find a job, I will still finish what I should do in council.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

Joe_Kurumi
College PHD Meiqi Ling
Grade-12 Himari Hoshino
If I succeed in entering the Council, I will exchange them and join the Council as Grade-12 Meiqi Ling

BalalaFairys
Grade-12 (Forgot name, haven't logged in for a long time)

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Of course, I understand

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The Student Council is a group of students who, like ordinary students, still need to attend classes and exams.
They are on call to prevent or stop violations of school rules on campus and help teachers and professors in class or on weekdays.
Help with the conduct of detention and preside over detention when no one else is more senior.
The Council or the school sometimes hosts events, and the Councillor will act as a staff member to help the event run, maintain order at the venue, sell things, etc.
The Council will also participate in some activities or events (For example, various clubs) hosted by other organizations.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

Reason? To be honest, I really forgot why I joined the Council in 2021. Maybe it was because I could do other things while being a student, and it looked awesome and cool.
But I am different now. I obviously realized that I have grown up. Now my reason is also very simple. All my SRP friends are in the Council. I think it is necessary for me to rejoin, have fun together again, and find the fun I had a few years ago.
I miss my friends back then; I miss what I did in SRP and the traces I left behind; I miss myself considering SRP as everything; I miss my teenage years. I want to get it back, get my dream back, and no longer be lost.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Of course, this is necessary. The vitality of the Council as a faction is based on all its members. If there are not many novel and interesting ideas, the Council will become an "evil" organization that only cares about discipline and does not tolerate compromise in the eyes of players.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President:
A leader without charm and leadership ability is a waste (no offense). Under this premise, an excellent leader needs to have sufficient affinity and judgment. In the Council, the President needs to do the following: preside over Council meetings regularly to discuss what to do next, whether to hold new activities, and how to hold them. Select the Vice President from the corresponding members as the successor. Review the newly joined Councillors and decide whether to approve their applications, pay attention to the current status of all Council members and make corresponding decisions in a timely manner. Review all submitted suggestions and discuss in the meeting whether they are worth implementing, etc. (By the way, Mxxkie is simply a perfect leader.)

Vice President:
The Vice President will fully assist the President in his work. His job content is almost the same as the President. As the successor to the President, he should learn how to be a qualified President as early as possible and help the President organize or decide some things (or trivial things, such as making schedules, records) when the President is too busy.

Councillor:
The opinions of the majority are the most important. Councillors are the cornerstone of the Council. Without Councillors, the Council will not be able to function and will be unable to move forward. They are responsible for the daily affairs of the Council, help with activities, and actively speak and submit suggestions in meetings.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

First, I will ask them not to do it again. If it continues to happen, I will ask them not to continue. If the same thing happens again, I will ask them to leave or take them to the Council Room for a cup of tea. In short, I will try to avoid giving someone Detention, but if it is really necessary, I think I will do it.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

I will inform all councillors via the radio and ask them to keep an eye out for this person. If I find him again, I will take further measures and ask them to come to the Council Room to talk or give him detention.

A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

If this happens in normal times, I think the teacher will definitely handle this matter, and I will try my best to help.
If this happens in class, the teacher has a lot to do and may not have time to take care of this matter, so I will inform the teacher and put forward my views, and handle it according to the teacher's wishes, so that the teacher can focus on teaching and other work.

A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

As an ordinary Councillor, I don't think I can make a decision or take action on this matter. I will find someone more senior than me to solve it. I will help record and report, notify others and further discuss what measures should be taken to prevent the disaster from happening.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

This is really unpleasant, but after all, the other party is the teacher and I am the student. I will obey it temporarily, but I will decide whether to continue what I should do based on my own judgment. If this is indeed my responsibility, I think I will have a debate with the other party. If I still can't get a satisfactory answer, I will consult my superiors and find out where the problem lies.

Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

Science Fair
First, we need to determine the theme, time and location of this science fair, and set up the venue.
Students (or student groups) will sign up for the science fair and exhibit their inventions or chemical science phenomena (according to the theme). Students who sign up can choose a teacher as their instructor, and can invite College PHDs and professors to be judges.
On the day of the science fair, the principal can be invited to give a speech, and all the works of the contestants can be opened to everyone for exhibition. Then the contestants will show their works to all the judges one by one and explain them. The judges will select the first to third place and give awards or certificates at the subsequent award ceremony. Collect feedback from the audience and judges to make the next science fair better.
Finally, all the winning works will be exhibited somewhere in the school for a period of time.
Supplement: Invite non-school members to watch? Add a place for rest and entertainment in the science fair? (For example, selling things or a cafe?)

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Meiqi Ling

Female

Grade-12

Phone number:

(030)-143-3761

How would you describe your personality?:

Although my academic performance is not very good, I have a kind heart, I am brave, good at cooking and fishing, and have certain athletic talents. I am willing to help others, help my superiors, and do what I should do.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

A Chinese girl, short black hair, black eyes, 5'5'' tall, 110 pownds.
1721004926552.png1721004946809.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I think I have more experience than others: I have been in the Council for two years, I understand how the Council works, I have helped my superiors solve a series of problems and received wide acclaim, I have stood out in my work, I think I can continue my glory and make Council great again!

Why do you want this position?:

When I was a kid, I thought it was a happy thing to help others, not to mention that I had friends from the Council to help me.
I think that by joining the Council, I can devote myself to interesting activities, organize interesting activities, and contribute to all important things and everyone.

What interests you the most about student council?:

Interesting activities are what I am most interested in, and I am happy to be involved in and contribute to them.
In addition, I will be happy to meet some new friends and be happy to cooperate with them in daily life and activities.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I will always be ready to patrol with others and provide necessary assistance. I suggest that the entire Council organize a large-scale parade and find someone to play the role of a bad student to be punished, so as to make an example of them and deter the troublemakers from causing trouble under our supervision.

jaaaayla

Level 219
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to the Council Faction. Unfortunately, after the higher-ups have reviewed your application; We've decided to deny your application. Your application was denied due to the following reason(s) below:

Recent Player History:
Although infractions and server reputation are not detrimental factors to the initial application, we prefer players who have had a recent clean history and were more active within the integration of the server.

Inactivity:
You have not been active for a significant amount of time. Please raise your current activity and feel free to reapply again to the faction.

Formatting:
Please make sure to follow the provided format for the application process.

Users who are viewing this thread