Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
Joee_exe

Previous bans (include appeal links):
N/A
In this two and a half years, I was never banned or warned.

Discord Tag:
kurumi_walnut

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I have one

Timezone & Country:
PST, Canada

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Hi_Joe2005's Role-Rank Request | SchoolRP [Denied]
HS Council Application | SchoolRP [Denied]
Joe_txt librarian Application | SchoolRP [Denied]
Joe's KPD application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Kuzuryuu_Yaichi Role Requests | SchoolRP [Accepted]
[HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION | SchoolRP [Accepted]

There are also some applications about languages, but I'm sorry I can't find them.

Describe your activity on the server:
I basically go online for two hours a day. I just left my position as a school councilor.
I hope to try another position to continue enriching my experience.
I've been on this server for two and a half years, and I think I'm qualified to apply for the role of judge.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Judge

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is simple, I want to experience what it's like to be a judge.
If I must have a reason:
I have been in awe of a profession like a judge since I was a child, and I want to try to do this job. In reality, I may not be able to become a person of this kind of profession. I hope to gain experience in the virtual world.
In addition, I have spent the past two and a half years in SRP's school, although it is very interesting, but it is single, there will always be a day when I am tired, I hope to develop myself and do a school in school outside occupation.
For the above two reasons, killing two birds with one stone, I choose to become a judge, and I hope I can pass it successfully.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I understand.
that my hobby is watching the clockwork of laws in various countries, including virtual laws.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
In the last question, I stated that my motivation for applying is to fulfill my childhood fantasies and experience other content in SRP, which is also my goal.
Although I often watch videos of some courtrooms, and I have been to attend, but I really want to participate in it, as a judge, listen to the opinions of both the prosecution and the defense and make a decision.
I'm not a law student, but I love these kinds of topics, maybe someday I'll change my college major?

If it's my character, I think she wants to always stand on the side of justice, whether she becomes a judge or a police, she is such a person, a perfectionist.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Trial of cases:
impartiality, freedom from influence or restraint by others, impartiality and independence, according to the law.
If a person is guilty, the judge will also punish according to the severity of the crime.
issue a search warrant:
If necessary, the judge can issue a search warrant, empowering the KPD to search the person's residence and related items.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand, if I am removed, I am sure there is a reason.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I'm a college student with some studies, so I can't guarantee that I have a lot of time to devote to the game.
I will spend most of my time at SRP in this position and I will accomplish the given job objectives.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Of course, OOC is OOC, IC is IC, they are not the same, I will not confuse them.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, it is inevitable.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will attend most of the time, and if I cannot be there, I will give my superiors advance notice.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Himari Hoshino
ひまり 星野

Himari闲服.png
yellow skin, chestnut hair and black eyes
She'll put her hair on the front and have a straight across bangs
There is nothing special about her, just like ordinary people. That's good, ordinary is a blessing

Himari is a lively and cheerful person who treats people with kindness. At the same time, he is a person who hates evil and will show a serious side when facing bad people, which forms a huge contrast.
Her favorite drink is coffee, and there are almost no disliked foods. When you suddenly ask her about her food preferences, she will answer: "Fool question, there are only things that are harmful to the body and cannot be eaten, and must be eaten."

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms. Hoshino

Current age:

Date of birth:
November 13, 1997

Academic Degree:
Ph.D. (Karakura College)

Major(s):
Jurisprudence
Criminology

Minor(s):
Mathematics
History

Work experience:
Unfortunately, I have no work experience, I just graduated from college.
Work experience is important, but it doesn't have to be, anyone has a first job.
I was a Councilor when I was still in school, I was law-abiding, managed some students, and I had some experience in this area.
Finally, as a graduate with a Ph.D., I believe I can try to be qualified for this job.

Political background:
As a fledgling, I don't have any political background. I don't care about politics either. I don't need to think about the decisions of politicians. In my opinion, as a judge, what I need to do is to enforce the law and uphold the law.

Politics is too complicated: Elections? decree? Balancing various crowds and ideas? Or even a bribe?
These are not matters for judges.

Nationality & born location:
Japan, Osaka

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
JSL
Chinese

Criminal record:
N/A
I've never committed a crime, and that's a big deal.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
no one is perfect. Each has its own disadvantages and advantages.
The first is my professional ethics: I am very clear about the rules that a judge should abide by. To decide cases independently, without being influenced or hindered by others, independently and independently in accordance with the law.
Wisdom: Compared with other professions, a judge is wise, and I believe I have the ability to do it all.
Humility: I know the law and how to apply it. However, it is unavoidable that certain judgments are not accepted, and I will accept criticism and make timely remedies and corrections.

Finally, thank you for reading my application! Have a nice day!

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Another application stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread