Level 10
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Tova Rina Mischa

What is your discord name & tag?:
Kiro#7532

Previous bans:
In my past I have received two bans, one for ERP. The situation was caused by another player, and yet I requested the situation to be voided cause I never wanted the act to happen in the first place, but this was roughly 2 ½ years ago and I’ve learnt from then on. My second ban was small, I rulebroke meta accidentally and I voided my action but the ban was already placed. It was appealable and my appeal was accepted. I apologize for each of my wrong actions.

Describe your activity on the server:
Making my easy comeback on the server, I hang out with friends and play multiple characters with years of RP experience under my belt. I have been playing SRP since 2018 and had enjoyable years. I needed to take a break due to my schooling and medical classes. I have a few good friends I’ve known on SRP for a few years and RP experiences with them have been very fun, they make this server fun to play.

What is your timezone?:
Central time zone.

List your current and past applications:
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/hebrew-lang-app.43197/ Accepted
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/chef-application.42680/ Accepted
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/humanities-professor.39185/ Accepted
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/janitor-application.30612/ Denied
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/history-teacher-app.38986/ Denied
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/zulu-language-application.39122/ Accepted
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/kirorp-school-nurse-application.48530/ Denied

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
As mentioned, I have over 3+ years of experience, officially 6 years since this past December. I’ve been in multiple situations and have spent over 100+ hours on this server. As I continue playing this server I learn more in advance on better ways to play my characters better and better. My experiences on this server continue to grow along with the server and I look forward to new experiences along the way and hope many people join me along the way.

What is your motivation for applying?
The study for medicine, terminology, anatomy and physiology enthuses me, and I enjoy the medical field. In person I take medical classes myself, and I'm studying for nursing once I graduate as well. I’d like to take my present experiences I’ve learnt in class to a game I love that gives job experiences I’m studying for, for my future. I enjoy each of my lessons and look forward to bringing my experiences to help others.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
The medical field is an extreme work field including many work hours and even work through the holidays to provide the designated care to patients. This job requires a prestigious amount of hours of balance, patience and skills such as communication skills, tolerance, handiness, capability to handle situations and body lingo. This line of work calls for all a worker's attention as anything about the patient is the main focus to lead them to a healthier life through needed or designated treatments for the patient's health. I acknowledge that each hospital is different from all others, including some hospitals designated for certain services; some services include specializing in children's care and health, cancer treatment/research, and mental health. The mental health percentile in the health facility grows and it calls for more healthcare workers to provide the help needed.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Fully aware of this, yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I give my all to the dedication of the applied-for role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this fully.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Understood to the fullest and acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Ms. Tova Rina Mischa

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Tova identifies females, she goes by She/Her/They/Them pronouns.

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors in Psychology/Psychiatry.

Character’s Nationality:
Russian & Jewish

Character’s Marital Status:
Single.

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Strictly Jewish.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian and Hebrew.

Backstory (100+ Words)

{June 21st, 1998 Vladivostok}
Her parents brightfully welcomed a precious girl, named Tova Rina Rischa. Her name identifies her half & half nationality to combine both origins in her family's genes. Her name Tova stands for the Hebrewic origin of her mother. Tova meaning, “good or pleasing” which suited her well for herself as she was a very peaceful and a calm child in her early stages of life. Her middle and last name is Russian picked by her father which stands for origin or history, while Mischa means honey or bee. Similar meanings also relate to goddess or angel. Her mother worked as a Registered nurse while her father left his job to raise his first born and teach her small skills for her age. Growing up into her toddler years her first words and sentences she began to put together was “ˈfäT͟Hər'' pronounced in Hebrew taught by her mother when she was home and “məT͟Hər”(mother) in Russian from her father. They each taught her they’re original spoken languages and split the lessons between the both of them, even reading her books in both Russian and Hebrew to continue her growing vocabulary.
{Child stage 4-10}
She was enrolled in a local Russian school close to her family home, carrying on daily with her studies, now capable of translating over 500+ words for both Hebrew and Russian. She promoted herself daily that one day she’ll grow up to be just like mommy.
“I wanna be a Nurse like you one day, mommy!” She cheered at her parents receiving much support each time, and with very supportive parents, she soon became more interested in the medical field and began to play pretend doctor daily with her friends at school during her freetime. She’d even keep playing pretend doctor with her dad performing scenario skits like surgeries and fun play scenes.
Tova shall prosper {Teenager years 15-19}
She entered her highschool years and began studying harder and daily, looking for her interest in the healthcare field. Her mother started preparing for her retirement while her father helped and prepped her for her exams and tests. She struggled debating what type of job she was preferring, whether it was Surgeon.. Nursing..? Maybe even Veterinary science..! But no, she settled for the health of mental state and psychology. Her calming nature though wisped her into psychiatry over time and she began the research on what to be expected of and studies to cover. She applied at multiple colleges, studied daily for scholarships, she wasted not a single day in procrastination and even applied for local after hour clinics so she could gain experience. While in school she was often found in the library with books stacked to the brim and notes spreaded around her full of medical research and preparations. She designated her time to specifically follow in her mothers footsteps while managing to have fun with her friends. On the days she wasn’t studying and was enjoying a relaxing weekend she went on hikes and lounged around a campfire roasting marshmallows with her parents. During snow days, which she loved the most, she did mock exams and asked her parents for help on her work. By 2015, she graduated from high highschool and ended her senior year with an advanced diploma and a scholarship to Moscow State University.
{College years!}
Tova, now turning 18, enrolled in her university and packed up for her dorm.
“ I’ll study hard and become a Psychiatrist and help others! “ She chanted to her mother and father and left to begin her official start. During her 1st year she studied Anatomy and Physiology along with Psychology. During her 2nd year enrolled she studied Sociology and Health Science and took up sports and cooking for her school and roommates. She’d visit her parents during school breaks and checked in often with her friends back home. As she entered her graduating year she applied for local jobs and even expanded out of Russia and looked into Japan. During her Senior year she studied health science and the health field in Japan deciding that is where she’ll make her mark. Her new beginning!
“ Japan, here I come! “
She graduated with a bachelors in Psychiatrics.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Her speciality in the medical field is psychiatry. It was her favorite topic overall and was most focused on the impact it can have on people. She remained intrigued about the study of mental health and causes it can resonate with people. She felt more desired to help children with mental health issues that were caused by anything, she felt it was her calling. She remains with the want to help others while working hard in a team. As a good listener, and fluent in English, Russian, Japanese, and Hebrew, she was bilingual which gives her an advantage in the medical field. It can make a trip to a doctor of any kind feel lighter if they can be fluent in a patient's natural language. She studied hard for her desired position and fully understands the care of patients and wants her patients to be healed while feeling pleasant.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

She became a full time Psychiatrist in her hometown Vladivostok til she had enough money raised and saved up to transition over to Japan. After moving to Japan and settling in she worked locally in Shibuya up until she was 25 deciding to make a transfer to a new town as the crime rate in Shibuya felt overwhelming for her and was causing her mental health to fall, leading her to panic attacks. As she transferred once again now into Karakura, she visited local shrines for traditional medical help to soon recover from a small decline and now felt more comfortable in a small town.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?

She worked hard in both her home town Vladivostok in Russia and Shibuya Japan. She stayed at the hospitals she worked in for days on end, working hours on end to study more and more of the effects of mental health and dealing the best way she could for her patients' needs.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?

She continued advancing her education through her studies and books, while continuing her line of work. Of course, she made sure to have the required level of education her job called for as well.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Tova had light blonde hair that measured down to her lower back in a wavy style. She had soft brown eyes and wore a simple black necklace. While on the job she’d braid her hair and tie it up into a bun, while remaining with a mask and a set of gloves on continuously and hourly changed out to maintain proper PPE. Her soft carried voice in a mixed accent suited her style well. She often lightly wore soft scented perfume therefore not to overwhelm patients in a soft scent of Sandalwood and Vanilla. Her 5’4 height carried her rather plumpish body. She had a classy saunter with a handful of rings. Her distinctive features are her style and fashion. While living in the 2000’s she dresses for the 70’s. Her favorite kinds of outfits while off work include chunky platforms with fit and flared bell bottoms while rocking a pastel colored long flared sleeved cropped shirt. She’d tend to curl her hair with classic hair rollers and tie around a bright bandana at her head to keep her hair out of her face while running simple errands or a grand shopping trip. To match her hippy style, she’d match it with some of her favorites singers in the 60’s and 70’s including bands/singers like The mamas and the Papas from the 50s-60s, The Beatles 60s-70s, The eagles 70s, and one of her top favorites Queen in the 70s especially 99 red balloons.

How does your character act on and off duty?

{On duty} She wore her PPE (Gloves and a mask) with a proper lab coat and wore blue light glasses if she didn't forget them. She wore soft colored scrubs and sporty white shoes. Her hair would mainly be worn tied up in braids into a bun or a clawed up ponytail and a calm smile with a clipboard and pen in hand.
{Off duty} If you catch her out and about she’s usually in her beloved 70s fashion with bright clothes and flared bell bottoms. She wore cross earrings and a diamond bracelet with her hair let down. On days where it's just a day lounging about at the house, she's comfortably relaxing in colorful pajamas and bunny slippers with her tea in hand and a show to binge.
On dates or going out to eat she's a well dressed and classy gal with Prada heels and a dark red slip dress and her makeup done simple with a pop of maroon lipstick.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?

Tova remains a social butterfly and loves the company of others. She complies well with others duties and offers help to those on call for the day or night while maintaining her own business and minding to never invade others privacy. She usually avoids drama as it stresses her out and causes her to have panic attacks if the situation gets too out of hand.
.. Her usual attitude is mutually calm and sweet and she keeps conversations clear and simple and won’t bicker if she has to work alone as she can maintain both socially and isolated.

What plans does your character have for the future?

Her next big step is soon becoming a manager in Psychiatry and continuing her studies to eventually go back to college and continue to further educate herself and gain further knowledge and possibly even branch out and learn other topics. However her main focus of the current is earning a doctorate later on the way of course when the time feels right so she doesn't overwhelm herself.

How is your character perceived by others?

As of current she can be perceived calm like rivers and a soft and easy going like Spring. She’s gentle and.
“When I grow up, mom, I want to be kind.”
Her friends from childhood said she was always a laugh and someone who was always helpful no matter what and would rush in to help anybody if she sees they need it.
People in her middle and highschool years said there was never a bad bone to her, that she was always bright. She could brighten a room by her energy alone, she was a true diamond in the rough.
Friends from all around and people of her hometown always said she had a heart of gold and was lavish, even making sure everyone felt good while being around her. She was well mannered, calm and darling as those who walk to their own drum.

How does it contrast with their perception of themself?

To Tova, she feels as if she could be better, she feels like she needs to strain herself to do better just to feel validation. She slowly began developing insecurities of herself like all of her other peers, yet, she never revealed them. She often contradicts her judgment of herself and whether she's truly deserving .. or truly undesirable for her craved goals to be accomplished. She learns to better herself from tearing herself down and tries to be stronger but of course she has her moments when days seem too hard to even promote herself. She believes in what she can do and she trusts her capability as a person but truly she loathes in battling her own insecurities while on the same token relieving her pressure and once again begins to feel confident.
“Days like today it feels as if I'm floating but sinking, rising and becoming, yet drowning once again..”
In the end and from the start she has always believed in herself. She ensures herself she truly makes a room brighter and loves her heart of gold.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✧⭒☾☼Tags!~ Discord: Kiro#7532
☄ SRP Roles~ Adult

❀Kiro Nicole Cyrus❀

"A heart burns like a blue flame"
1678247598376.png

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- The higher-ups and I do not deem you fit to be in the Hospital faction currently. Try applying to other factions, community teams, etc., to improve your reputation.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.
Optionally, you may contact me via the forums conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread