players online

ireneology | Black Market Dealer Application

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
OOC INFORMATION:
IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)

emerveiller - Main
Tohka7 - Lost account
notMikeShotZ - Alt
opisometer - Alt
ireneology - Alt, applicant account

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have one ban for OOC toxicity, harassment, and failure to comply with staff orders. I have since learned from this, and have remained non-toxic
For warns, the list is relatively long. Most of them have been from my first few months of SRP, and I’ve had a few recently.

List any applications you have created on the forums:

REPORTER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
TEACHER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
KPD APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
THIRD LANGUAGE AUTHORIZATION [ACCEPTED]
LAWYER APPLICATION [ACCEPTED]
PROFESSOR APPLICATION [DENIED]

I only included major applications, mainly because others are small language applications.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on practically every day, switching between my multiple accounts. I do sometimes have an issue with distributing my time on each account, however, I’ve gotten it down pretty well! I normally log on around 4 pm EST during the week, but due to summer coming up, the times will be extended.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator (USER#????) and if you have a microphone:
My discord is shishi!#6200, and I have a fully functioning microphone

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
America, EST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
My motivation is to the unknown eye, simple. I’ve been in the crime area of SRP before, and I’ve always enjoyed the small encounters with BMDs. Due to this, I want to expand on the amount of roleplay I can get out of SRP, I’ve had many faction roles, but the crime aspect has just gotten more interesting the more I interact with people from it. I believe that my longing for entertaining, interesting, and unique roleplay gives me major amounts of motivation. There will always be an underlying motivation in each person who is interested in a new role, and what they can take out from the experience. For me, I’ve always been entertained by ‘dark web’ or ‘black market’ situations, games, and plain documentaries about them. Have I ever visited them? No, but the simple idea of it being mysterious is fascinating.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What makes me stand out, could possibly be that I have experience in working in a faction and multiple teams. I can bring new and innovative ideas, events, and small factors when it comes to the crime side of SRP. Not only will I strive for BMD to roleplay more often, but I will also be that BMD that you see roleplay.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Currently, my team experiences have gotten better. I am the president of the Fashion Club, and Vice president of the Maid club when it comes to my main account as well as a Senior Reporter on opisometer, and I have various other OOC team experience. All of these correlate together to being what I have to the table. I’ve planned meetings, events, reports, and more. I always had an open mind to everyone's opinion, and will always take everyone's ideas into account!

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
My main suggestion would be the way calls are dealt with. I understand the hotline, however, if you had a system like the emergency discord has, where calls are logged, it could help when it comes to logging openings!

Another suggestion I have towards crime is opening up more events for non-verified, verified, and just solo criminals in general. I personally would love to see a type of event that brings these people together, for a well-rounded roleplay experience.
These suggestions are small, though I feel as if the more I interact with the faction, the more I can give. Due to the outside experience being little.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
I am! I have read through them multiple times, and I make sure to keep myself updated on each change

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
I do, and I strive for that to never happen

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I do, and I strive for that to never happen

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I am and can ensure that this will never occur

IC INFORMATION:

Full Legal Name:

Courtney Lynn Morris

Criminal Alias:
Image (dont ask.)

Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)
17, Normal Karakura highschool student

Gender & Marital Status:
Female, unmarried

Ethnicity & Race:
American, caucasian

Known Languages:
Japanese
English
JSL (soon… still learning.)

Former Associations/Occupations:
N/A

Highest Level of Education:
Highschool Student

Physical/Mental Ailments: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Physical:
N/A

Mental:
- sociopathic tendencies, non-diagnosed.
- Depersonalization-derealization disorder, diagnosed

This involves an ongoing or episodic sense of detachment or being outside yourself — observing your actions, feelings, thoughts, and self from a distance as though watching a movie (depersonalization). Other people and things around you may feel detached and foggy or dreamlike, time may be slowed down or sped up, and the world may seem unreal.

Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
Missy Morris - Mother, ALIVE
Richard Morris - Father, DECEASED
Collyn Morris - Older Brother, DECEASED
Welyn Morris - Older Brother, ALIVE

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Courtney Morris is a non-averaged female. She currently stands at 6’1, as a 17-year-old girl. She has naturally blonde hair, that is unkept and always pushed to the front of her torso. Her build comes off as a gym-normie and partially dresses the part. Using an oversized jumper, and running joggers. When dressing less gym-like, she uses a sweater and a skirt. Her right eye has a decreasing bruise around it, must have gotten punched.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Courtney, while being the more talkative of her siblings, has horrible social issues. Either the girl asks too many questions, or is just plain odd. She always speaks with a monotone voice, which can heighten when excitement comes. Due to her poor socializing, she has very few friends, and her goal is to make more as the time passes. She mindlessly asks questions, constantly. She enjoys being an informative person, why? As she walks about, she observes actions around her, with a stare, or just watches with a neutral face. Her actions, and words, seem as if she's not with you at all, watching from the outside.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (300+ words minimum)
Born on May 26th, at 3:40 am in a small town in Michigan. Courtney Morris was now the newfound third child of the Morris’. Her eldest brother Collyn, and the middle child Welyn had always tried to take care of Courtney, and show her the ropes of everything. As a young child, Courtney soon understood why Collyn and Welyn took such precautions with her. Their father, Richard, was a fake. A mere act that he played for every person imaginable. He would constantly gloat about his family, and act as if they were the perfect household name. However, when the doors shut, and the Mother was gone, he would abuse, and defame his children, regardless of their tears or feelings. His main target, Collyn, the eldest. He would pick anything that he could possibly find about Collyn, and ruin him for it. Collyn wanted to protect his younger siblings, and in doing this, he murdered his father secretively, as well as hid the body. To his sibling and mother's eyes, Richard had left them on a trip and never returned. The abuse and the absence of her father ruined her and caused the now known mental issues she holds.

A few years go by, and things had gotten better. Collyn soon left for Karakura, Japan, leaving his two siblings and mother behind. This caused them to lose most contact, and their mother tried to limit it as well. This caused a year or two passing between the Morris siblings, and soon, Courtney and Welyn got sent a notice of Collyn Morris’ death. They know what he did to the people of Karakura. The two of them mourned in different ways, Courtney keeping it closed off.

After a year, Welyn offers Courtney to join him in Karakura, for.... various reasons. Courtney agreed, and the two set off for Karakura. Once the two arrived, Welyn made it certain that he would continue with Collyn’s morals, and protect Courtney. However, there was one thing Courtney had kept from him, and that was her deep dive into the dark web. She somehow had cracked the entrance and visited it almost daily. She didn’t care about the dangers or the people who could come after her. The thrill of it was the only amusing part.

With her new passion, and hobby. She set out to discover and experience everything secretive about the internet. This being said, with the availability of the Black Market in town, she decided to make that her top priority, bringing her to where she is now.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
It was a normal night. Nothing out of the ordinary so far.

Courtney was on the way to the location of the stored weapons, to make sure she had what she needed for her upcoming opening. Again, a normal day. On her way back from her stock run, she runs into an individual.

UKNOWN [?]: Hello there, kid. What are you up to running rampant in a sewer drain?
COURTNEY: I don’t know, what are you doing in here.
UNKNOWN [?]: Touche . ..

Courtney shrugged, stepped to the side of the person, and continued her journey back to the surface. Her small interaction replayed in her mind, constantly. She went through the choices she could have chosen as if it was a ‘choose your own adventure game.
Her footsteps grew damper and made a splat each time her foot reached the cobblestone to complete a step. At this point, she was nearing the exit ladder in the forest, almost out of the putrid area. The closer she got, the sound of more footsteps joined hers, it didn’t seem like there was just, one person, either.

Eventually, she blinked, and all of a sudden she was surrounded. Like normally, she stood there. Staring at them, more so her gaze shifting to each unknown person. What could she be looking for? Is she gathering information? Or just plainly looking?
COURTNEY: Can I help you.
UNKNOWN [?]: I just wanted to make sure someone like you got home safely.
COURTNEY: Oh.

She moved and tried to get past the group. Sadly, they moved her back into the center. This seemed like an unfortunate situation for Courtney Morris... However, she seemed to be confident that nothing would happen to her.
COURTNEY: If you need something, please tell me. I don’t have all day and my brother would be quite unhappy to see me get home late.
UNKNOWN [?]: Well, we just wanted to make sure you got home, of course. Though you seem to be outnumbered
COURTNEY: I don’t do conflict.
UNKNOWN [?]: Neither do we, let's make this plain and simple. You tell us what you are up to, and nothing happens.
COURTNEY: Just, on a stroll. Exploring. What are you up to.
UNKNOWN [?]: Hunting down people.
COURTNEY: That sounds rather unfortunate. I am not one of those people.
Surprisingly, Courtney was calm. The rather odd group of people who were around her, probably some sort of criminal organization, had soon left. Why? Well, Courtney did what she did best, and used her horrible social skills to get out of this idiotic situation. As they walked off, she fixed her hood and continued on her way home.

Though, the feeling of someone, or something, watching her as she left sent a small chill down her spine. She notably shrugged it off, there was still something there, something out to get her most likely.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
She likes stock images, specifically dogs.

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the black market dealer role; unfortunately, we (as a collective decision) have chosen to deny your application.

- At the moment, you have several roles in several separate factions of the server. These may get in the way of your role as a black market dealer (which takes a lot of priority at instances) and we want to offer the opportunity to someone who may not have as many opportunities currently on the server as you do. In addition to this, it is unlikely that the characters within the black market would permit your character — however, it would be cool to have a Morris character in the black market. If you choose to re-apply, we definitely encourage using the same character (maybe a bit older) and to maybe have less roles / more of an involvement in the crime faction before applying! Take care.​

Users who are viewing this thread