Is your character a bad person?

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
non gang rp related??? ok that takes out nayao zhuang so

Riwoo Yeun
Seemingly he's quite sweet, but truly he is a walking red flag. In some eyes people would say he isn't bad but I personally think he is the bad guy of his story. Waa-waa he has bad lore but! He's a bad person! Why? He's the type to plan something but turn you out, he ghosts people frequently and is quite toxic. He figures running from everything he considers a problem in his life is good when of course, it isn't. Sure he's a good guy sometimes but mainly, he's a horrid guy! He talks bad about the guys he likes to the other guys, which causes a big commotion in his love life.
Now this man right here sounds like a bad person in a non-crime way

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Koizumi Saiky: After recent events she’s become nicknamed the ’snake‘ or ‘viper’ and has no real sense of her goodie two shoes self right now. Spiralling into the bad side of things without really causing physical damage.
I am interested to see what becomes of Koizumi Saiky.

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
We want horrible characters? Well luckily for you all I have one horrible character to share.

Norio Watanabe
Let’s just say he is a horrible person. Bc really he is. I could go on and on about this man but there’s some stuff about him that no one needs to know about. But I’ll tell some stuff!
He has kidnapped his niece, Yotsuba Watanabe, her sister Tsubaki Watanabe had to come save her. Norio gave Yotsuba a concussion with a bat from saving Tsubaki because originally he was going to hit Tsubaki but Yotsuba intervened. Norio and his two other brothers grew up alongside his abusive father and supported his sons to do the same thing. This leading to their sister, Oda Watanabe to be the one trapped in all that horribleness. Norio has also kidnapped Yotsuba’s wife, Sora Watanabe and kept her for a month to give Yotsuba pain. Norio has a grudge of wanting to tear the Watanabe family apart as he doesn’t want the family to be all happy. Which is why he did this. Sora was thankfully found but was in bad shape with tons of injuries, had to be rushed to the hospital or she would’ve died. And you wanna hear the funny thing? Yeah, Norio was a lawyer for Karakura crazy right. A man who has done this somehow ends up getting a government job.

I probably have more horrible characters but Norio is by far my most villainous character that isn’t even involved with gang rp.
oh okay yeah no I think this may be one of the worst so far.

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
I don't like the word "bad". People are complex, they have their nuance! Every character does, as well! Rarely is the world so black and white.
I like that spin on it. Would you have any characters you believe have irredeemable qualities then? Something that society would not approve of in the court of public opinion?

SirDerpHead

Level 34
SirDerpHead
SirDerpHead
Omega
Varujan Zaharia - hes not a bad guy, he does cruel things to others while caring to the people who fit his tastes more. Yeah, he has favorites.
Omiyaho Ushinatta - He isn't a bad guy either, he just has a snappy attitude and trust issues!
They both seem fine enoughhh, for now atleast

tayfun

Level 67
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
Koizumi Saiky: After recent events she’s become nicknamed the ’snake‘ or ‘viper’ and has no real sense of her goodie two shoes self right now. Spiralling into the bad side of things without really causing physical damage.
her cousin aria can fix her, trust :pray:

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
Now this man right here sounds like a bad person in a non-crime way
Funny thing is crime wise; he has attempted murder on his best friend, he has stabbed someone, constantly getting into reckless fights!

cho0ii

Level 173
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Hanae domen would hurt a fly!!! let alone stab an officer and and ems and commit corruption!!!

Users who are viewing this thread