kagti's HS Council Application

Aly

Level 2
upload_2020-8-21_1-36-12.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
kagti

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I currently don't have any active warnings.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
My timezone in GMT is GMT-5 (Eastern Standard Time/EST).

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:

Yes, I do have discord. It is alaissa#2569

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Spanish Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/alysadstars-spanish-language-application.13850/ - [Accepted]
School Employee - https://schoolrp.net/threads/alysadstar-school-employee-application.13391/ - [Denied]
Officer Manager - https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-manager-application.15833/ - [Denied]
Office Assistant - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ramenboxes-office-assistant-application.17785/ - [Denied]
Judge Application - Done over discord. (DM me if proof needed) - [Accepted]
Police Application #1 - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ramenboxes-police-application.20395/ - [Accepted]
Korean Language - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ramenboxes-korean-language-application.22003/ - [Accepted]
Police Application #2 -https://schoolrp.net/threads/kagtis-police-application.23047/ - [Accepted]
Shop Owner - https://schoolrp.net/threads/zeziis-shop-application.26959/ - [Pending]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I would say my activity on the server itself is fairly high, due to me having other roles and things to do. I get on almost daily for about 3+ hours, switching from account to account ensuring I am active on all. Being a part of council will definitely add to my activity seeing as it is something new and exciting that I would be willing to get on for.
My activity on forums is less active than it is on the server. However I try to check on forums daily for any updates etc. to the server.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of individuals that are students within the school that help lead the school in a positive direction. This includes keeping a well kept atmosphere within the students in the school, voicing their thoughts and opinions in certain situations, coming up with school wide activities and overall keeping a nice school environment to make others feel safe. Teamwork skills are extremely important within the student council, as you are working together daily to help achieve these goals. Student council members are usually seen patrolling around the halls, keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I have multiple friends on the student council who have told me I would be a great member on the council and that my character would go extremely well with being a part of it. Adding to that, the student council has been something I was looking into, since it is something I was a part of OOCly. Basically, I know this would be a role I’d gladly own up to and spend my time and effort into with no doubt so- I thought it was finally time to apply for it!

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
As stated previously, the student council of Karakura is a leadership group run by students (obviously as it’s shown in the name) that ensures everything in school is up to date and enforced. They have many tasks, one of which is enforcing the school rules. For example, student council members tend to patrol the hallways and outside of the school, making sure everyone is following the rules and not getting themselves into trouble. Members of the student council also have meetings ICly and OOCly which they are to attend. Within these meetings the members state their opinions on certain situations and come up with school event ideas. These ideas would obviously serve a great part in server wide events (Mainly revolving around Karakura) and would need multiple creative council members to come together and speak their voices. Along with this student council helps students out whenever they possibly can, whether it’s good or bad. Council members at this school are seen with a good reputation and always alert for any sorts of situations.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
Personally, I believe I have a strong work ethic. I am very dedicated to something I am working on and will continue to work on it until the job gets done. Being dedicated also means I am pretty productive throughout the day. Along with this, I do believe I am very responsible when it comes to certain things, this goes hand and hand with me being pretty serious when I need to be.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
The entire organization/club of the student council is pretty fascinating on its own. If I had to choose one thing- I found the most interesting is the amount of teamwork that is actually needed within the student council. I am someone who has first hand experience with the student council, as I was in it OOCly and the teamwork part of it was definitely my favorite. You were able to work with other people and see their view on certain matters & freely discuss anything.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I do have past experience in roleplaying. I’ve been roleplaying on SRP for about two years now with a couple different roles during those years.Obviously with all the roles listed down below, I believe my roleplay stands at a very good place and I’m capable of adapting new roles quickly. Roles which include, Police Officer, Adult, College, Cheerleading (Both Highschool & College) & being part of different clubs. That is why I think being a part of council will further enhance my RP experiences.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
If I was put in this type of situation I would allow the other members to express their opinion on the topic at hand. Once everyone (including myself) is done expressing their thoughts, I would then explain to the member that the idea is not something we plan to use or further speak about.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would let everyone express how they feel about the idea I submitted and have them explain to me why they hate it. I would tell them to give me some constructive criticism that would allow me to grow and work on the idea I have submitted. Once everyone finishes telling me their thoughts, I would say thank you and continue on listening to the other ideas.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
The first thing I would so personally is tell everyone to quiet down. Once everyone is calm and collected I would then divide the members into two parties, group 1 being for the idea and group 2 being against the idea. Both groups would take turns explaining their thoughts on the idea, slowly working towards a compromise.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
If a councillor was stirring up and abusing their position on the school grounds, I would first take SS of the whole situation. After I ensure I have SS of the full situation I would go to the President of the student council. If the situation was an IC matter I would go to the president ICly, if the situation was OOCly I would try to speak to the president through DMs. After speaking to the president I’d let the situation play out and wait for further updates about it.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
If I disagree with something the president has said I would tell them that directly. Of course I would tell them that I disagree with them in a collective way. I would also explain to them why I disagree and I would try to come to a compromise with them. If things are unable to change I would allow it to go on and see how things play out in the future.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
If it were me in this situation I would speak to both parties about the tension/drama, making sure I listen to both sides of the story. I would try to speak to both parties on the situation and try to help or get it resolved. If I am unable to do so I would take it to the president to handle.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Machi Saotome

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
493-264-944

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Machi has a very serious and uptight persona. Due to her past, Machi wants anything and everything to come out beyond perfect. Saotome can be strict when she needs to be and can stay unbiased during situations which involves two parties. Over the years Machi developed Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) which further enhanced her need for perfection. Whenever something is out of place Machi will be there to fix it right away. Other than her amazing organization skills, Machi is very good at communicating her opinions and ideas with others.

Character appearance/attire:
Machi has smooth pale skin which compliments her semi dark hair perfectly. Her bangs are usually well kept along with the rest of her straight light gray hair. She is usually seen wearing her school uniform during school hours, however once all her work on school grounds is done she changes into more comfortable clothing.
upload_2020-8-21_1-48-19.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“What changes me from other applicants seeking my position is my hard work and dedication. I am able to stay on task while working on event ideas with other members of the student council. I am also very organized with my work, I’d even say I can be more organized than current members. I have incredible teamwork and communication skills, this allows me to work well with others compared to other applicants.”

Why do you want this position?:
“There are many reasons as to why I want this position, one being unlike many other applicants I would be willing to put in my all, to succeed at this role. I would never fail to disappoint the presidents and vice presidents throughout my time here. In addition, being in this position will also give me something new to experience throughout my final highschool year. Another reason I want this position is to be able to contribute to Karakura High with event ideas that would make going to school a lot more fun than it already is. Not to mention, I want this position because I deem myself so very suitable to this, a great addition to this team. I hope this position can allow me to unlock knowledge in my futur, helping me in successful careers in any way.”

What interests you the most about student council?
“If I had to pick one thing that interests me the most about the student council would be how greatly it impacts the school. As a council member I would be able to do many things that will help the school grow into a positive place where students look forward to going to. Another thing that interests me is the planning of events. Planning events allows your creativity to spark and you are able to grow closer to the members of the council which strengthens your teamwork and communication skills”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
“What I will do to contribute to the school to make it a safe and fun environment is solving any problems that come my way. With this I would be able to enforce the rules, making sure everything is going as it should. Another thing I would do is come up with event ideas that would make a school day a lot more fun than usual.”

Users who are viewing this thread