paracetomal
Rich+
K A R E N ' S - P R O F E S S O R - A P P L I C A T I O N
[ - O U T - O F - C H A R A C T E R - ]

What is your Minecraft username?:

deezxnuts

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes, I do have a previous ban- However the situation has since been completely dealt with. I’m not the same person I was when I was banned, as I’ve matured and grown as a person since then.

What Country are you from?:

United States

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):

karen#0003

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I acknowledge and understand this completely; I also ensure that this won’t become an issue in my case.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

On a scale, I’d consider my activity a 10, currently at least. Since I don’t have anything to do during the days, most of my time is spent on SchoolRP; Which rounds out to about 6-8 hours per day. I will be starting school soon, so my activity may lessen a bit, though not enough to compromise my position. In the case of the forums; I'm not very active if you consider the amount I post, however I am regularly checking applications for positions within the server.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

I’ve played SchoolRP actively since 2015-2016, so around 5-6 years; Because of this I have quite a bit of roleplay experience, and also experience in the various roles provided on the server.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

HOSPITAL STAFF APPLICATION; ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dr-choi.22902/

LORE TEAM APPLICATION; ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sexsis-lore-team-application.23892/

PROSTHETIC LEG APPLICATION; ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthetic-leg-application-notsexsi.26013/

SCHOOL NURSE APPLICATION; ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-nurse-application-karenese.30814/

HOSPITAL STAFF APPLICATION #2; ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kareneses-surgeon-application.34462/

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

[heymommy] Grade 12; Volleyball-Team
[zonomiya] College
[deezxnuts] College

[ - T R I V I A - ]

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Currently, my only pass time on the server is being a part of the High-School Volleyball-Team; It’s safe to say I have an undeniable desire to do more on the server. . However, along with this, I didn’t exactly know what to do with that, as in the past I’ve had my fair share of roles within the server; including, but not limited to, Head-Nurse for the school, and EMS for nearly a year. . if not more than.

Because of my previous role as Head-Nurse, I do have plenty of experience with dealing with students and faculty, as I had to do a LOT. . of it while I was in that position. I know the proper ways to deal with discipline situations, and along with that, know how to properly execute them in a professional manner as well. Being a professor would not only require this skill, but it would also help me learn new skills; and possibly broaden my roleplay experiences.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

Because of the various roles I’ve had on the server, my roleplay abilities have advanced quite a lot; More so in the roles where I’ve been required to act with professionalism and proper etiquette. My knowledge of roleplay is more in-depth than the average player due to the years I’ve had to learn and grow on the server; not even just in roleplay,

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

Classroom logs are what Professors use to log each time they host a class; which allows the higher-ups of the school, also known as SLT, to monitor their activity and quality of teaching.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

[ - P R O F E S S O R - R U L E S - ]
  1. Be respectful to students, just as the students are required to be respectful to their professors.
  2. Classes should be properly planned out ahead of time.
  3. Professors should encourage students to give their attention to their lesson; And could do so by proper instruction, or simply just making their lesson interesting.
  4. Make sure to properly enforce the school rules while teaching class with no exceptions.
  5. Utmost professionalism should be practiced while doing anything; whether that be teaching a class, dealing with a student, or even in your usual everyday life to maintain your image.

[ - S T U D E N T - R U L E S - ]
  1. Students are only to speak when spoken to; and are to do so in a respectful manner.
  2. Attention should be paid to the Professor, not anywhere else.
  3. All assignments or projects should be done properly, and with effort.
  4. Students are required to stay in class until the bell for the next class has rung; (Or in the case of a class stretching over several periods; whenever the professor dismisses them.)
  5. All classes are to be attended by college students, to protect their position as a college student.
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):

In 2015-2018 I wasn’t doing many things in roleplay; not within roles at least, as the roles that were available during that time weren’t as easily accessible as they are now. . or at least I didn’t know about them. In late 2019 I was given my first real roleplay opportunity; the College Volleyball Team. I stayed on this team for nearly a year; and my time on the team not only broadened my roleplay experiences, but also my ability to properly communicate within a team; During that year, I also applied to be a Doctor for the first time. Similar to the volleyball team, being a doctor also aided my teamwork skills; and severely helped my ability to DetailRP. Being an EMS requires you to deal with a lot of GangRP situations. . the aftermath of them, at least, which widened my knowledge of the servers' rules and how to properly abide by them.

Once I quit EMS after almost 9 months of being on the team; I decided to apply for the nursing position within the school. I remained as a normal nurse for around 2 months before I was promoted to Head-Nurse; which allowed me to properly train and teach several nurses who were accepted during my time as Head. Though I didn’t stay in that position for long, it definitely taught me how to act during situations within the school; Whether it’s a student acting out, or a faculty member doing something they shouldn’t be.

College-Professor Knowledge:

A College-Professor is a professional, respected individual who is well-versed in the subject they’ve been hired to teach; They are supposed to be the ones students look up to, as a professor who is acting out will not be respected by their students, possibly even their fellow co-workers. A Professor is required to host 15 classes per month, and provide proper evidence of them doing so in classroom logs to receive their pay of 450,000¥. However, if they host another 10 classes that month, bringing their total to 25 classes they’d hosted in that time period; an additional 50,000¥ will be added to their monthly salary.

[ - S C E N A R I O S - ]

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

My initial step would be to approach the students and speak with a non-confrontational tone; instructing them to lower their voices. If foul language was being used, I'd also warn them to avoid using that kind of language in the school environment, reminding them of their teams reputation. If the students continue yelling after I've already given them their initial warning, I'd find it necessary to call over any available SLT, or, if one is not available, ask another faculty member to help me handle the situation.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

If no verbal warnings had been given, I'd give one at that moment; advising them to stop the behavior they'd been exhibiting. After the verbal warning had been given, if they still hadn't stopped I'd move on to the next course of action; removing them from the classroom setting. While also making sure the class continues on as normal, most likely giving my instruction for the next step; I would begin to tell the student to leave the classroom, and make my way over to the door to open it for them. If they refuse to remove themselves from the room, I would give them one more warning to listen to me before I called in reinforcements, whether it be another teacher or an SLT.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me opened the door for the students; positioning herself outside of the door to allow the students to pass through easily. her hands clasped themselves in front of her body as she looked out at the incoming participants, a wide, almost overenthusiastic smile on her face. "Welcome! Please make your way to your stations- Once everyone has arrived, I'll begin instruction. I hope you've all had a good day so far!"

/me walked through the classroom with clasped hands; making sure to stop at each pairs individual stations to observe their cooking. an encouraging smile would be plastered across her face, whether the station she observed was. . struggling, or not.

/me looked over at the student who had lifted their hand; her eyebrow raising in a way to show she was listening. "Yes? How may I help you?" darted her eyes down to their station as they awaited their response; seeing if they were having an issue with the instruction.

/me pursed her lips as she looked over at the student; raising her left hand to point towards the exit of the room. "Please exit the classroom!. . I've asked several times for you to calm down, and you've still not listened."

/me removed the large metal mixing bowl from the lower cabinet of her own station; setting it down on the table with a loud CLANG! as she looked out at the students with a wide grin. "Right! Now- Take the dry ingredients I've provided you with; The flour, yeast, salt, and baking powder, and mix them all together in the bowl! Like so-" began demonstrating the steps she'd explained; using a silicone whisk to mix the ingredients together until the blend was perfect. her eyes scanned up towards the students as she finished her own demonstration; waiting for them to do it themselves.

Character Knowledge:

Cecilia is a female who has an easy-going attitude, her determination to help anyone she possibly could showing through the way she goes by her daily actions; A wide, goofy smile typically plastered on her face. The smile, however, looked particularly brighter when she was dealing with her students. . There was no doubt that her passion was teaching others how to cook the delicious dishes she worked so hard to master, and watching them reward themselves with the cuisine afterwards. Although her passion for communication mostly regarded the students, Cecilia was also a social butterfly within the group of faculty, often spending her time outside of classes socializing with whoever she could.

Her outer appearance was just as bright as her personality; though due to her foreign descent, no doubt that in a more traditional Japanese town she’d catch a few eyes. . Blonde hair that sat in neat curls against her shoulders complimented her undeniably pale skin, a flush typically presenting itself over her freckled cheeks. . possibly due to the enthusiasm her daily activities brought. She was undeniably petite, as she stood in at a whopping 5’1”. . making the female all the less intimidating, though the firm way she spoke in situations of discipline made up for her lack of physical indicators.

Because of the setting Cecilia grew up in, she has a wide range of knowledge regarding cuisine, specifically the pastry dishes of many countries, which is the reasoning for her pursuit of a career in teaching a culinary class. Her years of mastery led her to this; countless hours spent in a kitchen, modifying the measurements of each and every recipe until it was perfect not only in her eyes, but in others’ minds as well. Watching her students indulge themselves in the dishes she taught them to create brought her undeniable joy, and her desire to achieve that happiness showed in her work ethic; Often spending her free time outside of socialization to continuously work on the recipes she had develope
d.

[ - C H A R A C T E R - B A C K S T O R Y - ]

Cecilia doesn’t have some heart-throbbing, tear-inducing backstory like some others do; In fact, her past was rather boring. . in the likes of uniqueness, at least. Other than the occasional bickering argument she had with her parents, she never had any truly scarring experiences during her childhood; this led to her developing a very optimistic, happy-go-lucky personality. Because of her enthusiasm for life, she was always very social; communicating with her classmates, teachers, even unfamiliar people on the street; She was seen as a. . peculiar little girl.

Sometime during the late years of her childhood her parents finally reached the milestone they needed to reach to pursue their dreams; They opened a bakery!. . As they were living in the residential area of a small, reclusive town in France, news of their bakery spread like rapid-fire through the close knit townsfolk. Each and every pupil in the already small population would circulate through the establishment daily; indulging themselves in the sweets the bakers supplied them with. Cecilia was in love with the small pastry shop her parents opened. . and knew from there on out that her own dream she wanted to pursue was one similar to her parents.

Her teenage years flew by; as they do for most, and soon enough she was entering college. She’d gotten into her dream college!. . The school her parents wanted her to go to, and the one she longed so badly to attend as well. When she got there, things were good for a while! Her professors were nice, and even the school administration treated her well!. . Though Cecilia being a suck-up goody two shoes probably contributed a lot to that. Things took a turn after her first semester, though, and she quickly realized that becoming a professional pastry chef wasn’t her passion. . She'd begun to pick up on the fact that she enjoyed seeing the people enjoy and praise her recipes, rather than the actual process of making the dishes herself. Soon enough, she began the next part of her journey; Traveling. Cecilia traveled all over the world to familiarize herself with many different cultures, cuisine, and traditional dishes, and enjoyed every minute of it. During this time period she was taking online classes to get her degree in teaching; knowing this would allow her to settle down somewhere and begin teaching students of her findings.

Coincidentally enough, she ended her journey in Japan. . Starting out in Tokyo, and. . Well, hating the city life, so she immediately packed up and moved to a much smaller town. Karakura! She adored this town’s school; The appreciation for the arts that the schools administration exhibited delighted her more than words could describe. As soon as she finished her degree and received the physical copy of it she sent in her application to be a Culinary Professor for the college and. . well- here we are now.

[ - I N - C H A R A C T E R - ]

[ - P E R S O N A L - D E T A I L S ]
Full Name: Cecilia Debroux

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Celia.

Preferred Name: Cecilia by faculty, Miss Debroux by students.

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Unmarried

Nationality: French

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

[ - A C A D E M I C - D E T A I L S - ]

Teaching Experience (# of years): Three

Working Experience (# of years): Ten

Academic Degree: Master's Degree in Education

Year of Graduation: 2004

Major(s): Baking & Pastry Arts, Hospitality.

Minors: Food Safety, Culinary Arts.

Native Languages: French, Japanese

Other Languages: None.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: Baking & Pastry Arts ( Culinary )

Last edited:

Alcidies

Level 133
Alcidies
Alcidies
Rich
ACCEPTED

-Congratulations on being accepted into the Professor faction!
-
- After reading your application it was quite up to standards to becoming a Professor, After viewing this message you should be pinged in the Karakura Academic's discord to view further information within the chats there.

Users who are viewing this thread