Do you have any previous bans?:

No, I do not

What is your timezone?:

CST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):

Puppy#1799

But my main discord is DrainingFeeling#6523

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I am fully aware! I will be pretty active once summer starts for me which is May 21st !

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I’m pretty active within the server! A 9/10 ! I’m on every day after school and full days on weekends. With summer coming up, I’ll be on all day and show my activity! Within the forums, i’m a 4/10. I’m only on the forums when applying for my friends are applying OR! Something gets posted within the forums like a reporter- report, etc.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:

Since the end of 2016 start of 2017 I believe.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

DrainingFeeling Account:
Karma's Student Council Application [DENIED]
Motsuki's Student Council Application [DENIED]
Yasuno's Korean Application [DENIED]
Hayden Helvete's Italian Application [ACCEPTED]
Hayden's Height Application [ACCEPTED]
Kasper's History Application [DENIED]
Bo's JSL Language Application [DENIED]
Izumi's French Application [ACCEPTED]
Izumi's Student Council Application [No Reply]
Senketsu's Libraian Application [DENIED]
Nurse Application [No Reply]
Receptionist Application [DENIED]
Dutch Language Application [ACCEPTED]
German Language Application [DENIED]
Russian Application [DENIED]
SuitKink Account:
Fukui's Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
Marceline Marie's KPD Application [DENIED]
Dallas's Spanish Application [ACCEPTED]
Fukui's Dutch Application [ACCEPTED]
Fukui's Hospital Staff Application [DENIED]
Marceline's JSL Application [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

DrainingFeeling -> College Masters
SuitKink -> Nurse
PuppyFeeling -> Grade 12 (took the exam for college bachelor)

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

Well, I’ve been wanting to be a part of the teaching area for a while but I had decided to go for nurse first and then see how I feel about joining the teaching team. I had gone for history teacher once or twice ?? maybe once but I had changed my mind from teacher and wanted to go to Professor.

My thought process was that I had to be a teacher first before professor but I see that, that process is not necessary. I want to join the professor team as I love being a part of the college area.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:

The logs are important for the SLT to properly prove that you’re doing your job and also to properly cash in your paycheck.

Your logs depend on your paycheck. This proves that you are active and earned that paycheck. You do the work, prove you did the work, you get the paycheck.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Students are required to behave within the class, following along with the professor's instructions. College students have no exceptions when it comes to inappropriate behavior.

College students are young adults and should acknowledge and follow each rule a professor and school district gives.

Summarize your previous RP experiences (both in general and on SchoolRP):

Well, I've been roleplaying for years. I started out really young as I was exposed to YouTubers who did Minecraft roleplay, one being SirCutieYuki or Aphmau! Not my proudest moment. .Ever since those two came into my childhood, I had always had an interest in roleplay, Minecraft roleplay to be more specific.

A few years ago, end of 2016 - start of 2017, around then, I had found SRP! I started to learn the basics within it and instantly grew in love with it as I am still here in 2022, playing the same server. So my experience with roleplay mainly lies within my years of roleplaying. Now I’ve gained a month and two weeks of experience within being a nurse on my SuitKink account

College-Professor Knowledge:

A college professor plays a very important role when it comes to a student's education. They represent the college as a whole, so they must keep it mature and professional. A professor's task(s) include creating lectures that prove a realistic, fun, and safe learning environment for students. They may choose to grade their student's work or not.

A college professor’s salary is 450,000 yen by default. That requires the required log of classes which is 15. After finishing their required quota, they have the option to host an additional 10 more classes which will up their salary by 50,000 yen which would put them at 500,000 yen.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Katsuo appears to be an aloof fellow but upon getting to know him, he’s pretty friendly and sociable. He’s an extrovert at that. Katsuo’s physical appearance would include tan skin with a light spread of freckles along his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. His hair was a natural black with a dyed red streak through his bangs. His eyes would reveal heterochromia, his left being a light brown and his right being a light-loving blue.

Katsuo has a positive perspective toward his students and fellow co-workers. He won't take any other persons perspective on a person and let that be said person's whole expectation. He prefers to get to know the person before acknowledging anyone else’s perspective towards the other. Katsuo is a pretty open and honest person. He likes to keep things honest as there is no point in lying even if a good reason was to present itself to him. Katsuo doesn’t have such a plan for his future besides teaching a profession. He pretty much just goes with where life takes him.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Taking a calming breath for himself, he’d start to approach the group of members who were causing such a disturbance. He tugged at his own shirt a bit to straighten it out as he walked over with a small pep to his step. A smile grew across his face, despite the situation not being a very positive one.

Once he had reached the students, his lips had parted to speak. Katsuo had asked the group what the reasoning for their screaming and shouting would be about. His head nodded along with hearing what the team members had to say. He had carefully reminded them about how they should be properly acting in such situations instead of shouting over one another.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?

Katsuo would remind the student on how their actions have consequences. He’d have to mention the idea of detention if the student continued. If detention was given and they continued to disrupt, he’d suggest the idea of speaking to an SLT to talk to the student about their behavior in his class.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Katsuro spun a black pen around his index and middle finger as an expression of thought hit him. His pen was soon shoved into his pocket before his lips had parted to speak and his hands clapped together. “Let's start off with some stretches before our activities! Let's see you run!” A bright smile rose to his face, seeming to enjoy the student's presence. “I’ll even join you! Let's take a few laps around the track” He made his way over to the colored asphalt that made up of the track. “ Go on class! “ He’d encourage, waiting for the students to start off first before he joined in with them.

/me His left hand would rise over his eyes, blocking the sun from his view as he took in a deep breath, a smile soon resting on his face. “How does volleyball sound for a nice day like this?” His right hand would sneak it’s way into his pocket, his thumb hanging on to the outside of the pocket, feeling its material. He’d take only a moment to let the students respond back to him before he started to pair them up into twos, instructing that each team would go against each other until they had a final winner. Once his instructions were finished, he showed each pair to their courts and sent them off to their activities. His smile only grew as he watched the students, taking note of their participation. He pulled out his pen from his back pocket, spinning it between his index and middle finger before pulling out a small writing pad in his other pocket. He'd write down little notes about the student's participation in their activities.

/me His knees bent down for a moment before pushing against the ground and jumping up into the air as his hands moved upwards in a jumping jack position. His lips parted to speak to encourage the students in joining him for the morning stretches. “Come on! Join in! You need to stretch out those limbs if you want to be able to show your full potential in today's activities!” Once the students had fully joined in, he cheered them on as he continued to jump up and down, doing the jumping jacks.

Backstory

On a cool March morning, a single male child was born under a generation of wealth. March 28th, 19934 in Milan, Italy marked a memorable day for only one. That being Katsuo Hakye Marie. Katsuo had a pretty healthy birth, with no complications or any concerns, a perfect baby boy at that. He was at the correct weight and his status was wonderful so he was ready to take home after his birth certificate was written into the file.

Growing up through the years Katsuo had learned to grow a bit reckless at times but nothing too damaging, just a simple burst of happiness or hyper fixation over something was always looked down upon as it seemed un-proper if you will to his parents who were strangely strict for the area that they lived in. His parents had owned a clothing line business that gained popularity quickly sending them to a seemingly ‘wealthy’ family. When Katsuo started school, he was given a baby sister! Her name is Yuki.

Yuki was born as a Medium. A Medium is a person who can be in contact with spirits of the dead and communicate through the dead and living. Now, this was not only scary for Yuki but for the rest of the family. Their parents thought she was crazy and sent her to all these the******s to get her help but none seemed to work. Katsuo loved her dearly and hated to see her in a panic. He hated to see her terrified at things he can’t see.

She was too young to know what it was and it wasn’t known until later in life. But when she would see something, Katsuo ran to her rescue and held her in his arms to calm her down. Eventually, Yuki would start to sneak into Katsuo’s room at night as she was too scared to sleep alone as sometimes she’d see those spirits staring her down from the corner of her room in the dark. Katsuo didn’t mind this as he knew it comforted her.

Eventually, the two shared the room and they shared a king-sized bed as when they got older people saw it as weird that they shared the same bed. But they didn’t care because they never knew what went on in their family. The 4 of them decided not to tell anyone about it as well their parents were selfish and only thought of the company thinking it would put them at risk and people would stop buying from them and Katsuo and Yuki agreed from knowing that if people knew at school, they would be seen as weird.

But Katsuo and Yuki still struggled to make friends in schools as they were known as the ‘Rich Parents Kids’ and it was stereotyped to be snobby and self-centered. In reality, that wasn’t true with the stereotypes being thrown their way. Because of that, The two had learned to isolate themselves from others even their own parents and only clung to each other for any social interaction. From isolating themselves they never spoke to anyone but each other and gained the other title as ‘The Quiet Siblings’.

Once middle school hit, Katsuo kept to himself and people knew very little about him. At home, things had only turned for the worse as his parents had divorced and fought over their company. They always ended up fighting and shouting at each other with their different opinions on what they should do with the company. Katsuo and Yuki found this very stressful and damaging as they were probably going to be split up between the parents. The two settled on no matter what they were not going to separate. They went against their own parents' wants on who gets what child etc.

Eventually, the two ended up living with their mother. Nothing got better with their relationship with her. She only reminded them daily of how they were her biggest regrets. The two knew that it wasn’t her fault for saying those horrible things to them daily. They knew she was struggling but didn’t want to admit it, so they kept quiet and took in every word she spat out. During his last year of Katsuo’s high school career, one of his teachers had reached out to him, offering Katsuo to stay after school for tutorials which weren’t needed but an excuse to really get to know Katsuo.

One might think that was weird for a teacher to do that but it was really just an innocent check-up and hoped that Katsuo would open up and reach out to her. She had noticed how distant he was with others and worried for him for the future. In about a month of asking these things of Katsuo, he finally opened up and replied to the teachers' questions.

They talked and talked until Katsuo had to go back to a house and this continued throughout the year. The effect of the teacher doing so was to give Katsuo some pointers for college which proved to be fairly helpful as he had learned that his mother was moving to Karakura, Japan while his father stayed in Milan, Italy. Katsuo and Yuki saw this moving opportunity as another chance in life to have a fresh start. They started taking Japanese classes and the two worked together on learning the language.

During Katsuo's College career, he had started working along with younger kids, assisting in a few classes within elementary schools. He had did this for a while, and always remembered the joy he had when it came to working with them. This had sparked his want to become some sort of teacher. He had decided upon being a professor when he noticed how excited he got when it came to classes. Strange, right? Not to Katsuo.

A few years later, graduation was lurking around the corner. The year being 2017 for the individual which meant he was finally graduating that year, his college career at the Karakura college was now over. He was a bit sad about that until a professor of his had recommended something that hadn't crossed his mind. .Being a professor at Karakura College.

Katsuo had taken it upon himself to join the faculty team from having such a welcoming experience within the college

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Katsuo Hakye Marie

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.Hakye/Professor Marie

Given Name(s):

Kat, Hakye

Preferred Name:

Hakye

Male

Religious Denomination:

Atheist

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Italian

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

3 Years

Working Experience (# of years):

8 Years

Academic Degree:

Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Psychology and Health Sciences

Minors:

Biology and Sosiology

Native Languages:

Italian

Other Languages:

Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

I have neither.

Preferred Teaching Subject:

Physical Education

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I am fully aware of the stress that might be added with having two faculty accounts and as summer is here, I have set myself a plan on how i’ll work around these two accounts and get their full quotas by the end of each month.

Do you have any questions?:

If denied, I’d love to hear some feedback for improval and as to why so I can re-apply next time with improvement

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/9TnFMh3B

Users who are viewing this thread