UhmMoe
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Butterolls

Discord Name & Tag:
sk M !#8747

Previous bans:
As for punishment on the server, I have 4 bans (I believe) the duration of two was for two weeks and the other two were for twenty-four hours (Both appealed for and accepted), I do not remember what the first two were but the other two it was for glitching and max warnings. All four were in the middle/late dates of 2020-Early 2021 on a separate forums account.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server has improved greatly, due to the summer time apart from my extracurricular activities and work I have a lot of free time, I'm more free on weekdays and weekends with the exceptions on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Which timezone are you in?
(MST) Mountain Standard Time.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Some applications were lost on a different forum account I believe.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Aside from seeing a lot of past friends join the faction, I would like to apply for the faction because of the experience, from the voices and short glimpse of people's experiences in the faction whether it be now or previously seen, It's sparked my interest; Including some of the better things about it, I would want to understand from a personal point of view. In the past, I had the role of governor, and upon joining I really enjoyed the serious roleplay that came along, roleplaying as an adult character with an important job and responsibilities gave me a new light on the server and added to this the people in the faction were fun people to be around which really stuck with me and I’m thankful for the experience. Usually, I would get tired of SRP but lately, I've been more and more interested in the opposing side of the criminal faction. In the past being involved with gangRP really only gave me more aspiration to join the justice fighting the injustice. if I, were to be accepted, rationally, this enable more roleplaying experiences in the future and give me better chances to do things that I have planned for the future, this seems like a milestone I'm sure most people on the server would strive to accomplish. This is something I’m really interested in, more or less to have an involvement in the server and as well as something to keep me more entertained, I enjoy the serious RP regardless of how repetitive it gets and it fits perfectly for the character I'm currently trying to develop. I have also seen KPD members on duty dealing with the criminals of Karakura and it honestly just seems like such an interesting experience to go through. Another reason for applying is that I’ve noticed a lot of KPD officers not online or active during the time I'm on the server (unless there is a trial or something going on) and that sometimes ruins the fun or thrill for the crime roleplayers on the server, when there aren’t any cops on it ruins the risk of being caught and that sometimes ruins the roleplay experiences and I want to change that as much as I can.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I, personally would love to say that I'm well-rounded in police work due to the experiences I’ve had (both in real life and on the server) and the things I’ve been told. Tools used by law enforcement that I have dealt with or encountered in SRP have definitely played a major role in my intellect, but as a person who wanted to be a police officer for a good portion of my life, I did a bit of research myself.

CCTV:
CCTV, The closed-circuit surveillance system in Karakura is used to view the activities that might run over law enforcement noses, it is a tool that is used constantly to monitor the more violent areas within the safety of their station. It can both be a playback system and a constant monitor for a crime that might be contemporarily on screen. The cameras that are specifically owned by the KPD are able to turn 80 degrees left and right, cameras are located all around town and when a crime is being committed and you are caught the evidence on the camera can be used against you, (To my knowledge) the CCTV room is located directly next to the front desk.

Patrolling:
Patrolling is a benefit given to the trainees who have advanced past cadet through passing their test, as the name states this is where you roam around the town in an organized path with set destinations so neither you nor your co-workers get lost, this is where two or more (Depending on the city level) on duty officers run around and check out a specific sequence of places that they are assigned to check out if they encounter a hostile or criminal activity depending on the city level and or officers on the scene they will back up and call for more officers before acting.

Raiding:
In order for a Raid of any sort to happen, the KPD must contact a judge and get a warrant to search the place, and they do this purely for the fact for KPD to not get sued, this affects their image and their ability to work when raiding all but one officer will stay outside and keep watch making sure no civilians can enter the property or the scene, before entering an officer will yell for any remaining people in the building giving them a warning, next they will open the door and roam around the house prying through the chest and any nook and cranny in the property, in doing so anyone that is found in the property during the search will be taken outside with the rest, any illegal items that are found during the search will be piled onto the property owner, this will add to their bail and they will be arrested.

Interrogation:
In order for an interrogation to start there has to be a reason, when you are being interrogated this is either because you is being detained and are suspected of some sort of crime or affiliation, or on the other hand you have been arrested and yes there is proof against you but there is still information in the air, you will be asked a sequence of questions and at times this could take 20 minutes to an hour. Afterward, the detective would file all the information they got before putting it into a case.

Desk Work:
The front office of the KPD is normally occupied by cadets but depending on if they are on or not a regular officer or detective will be at the front. Due to the way things are set up in the KPD cadets stay at the front desk and answer any questions you feel the need to ask, things that can be done at the front desk are Visitation, Bailing, and Filing a report.

Inmate Care:
Inmate care is a reward and it is not guaranteed, this completely depends on the arresting officer, though if the inmate asks for this things that could happen are, being brought to the lunch room, of course, you are still under arrest but they sit you down cuff you to the chair and give you food to eat once you are finished they bring you back to your cell, another option is being brought out the Station and to the outdoor park that is caged in the station, more options are things on the roof, such as basketball or weight lifting, though all this is rare there is still a possibility.

Equipment:
(I’m only putting the most commonly used, not including Riot gear):

Equipment:Description of set Equipment.
X-26 Taser.Lethal - The X-26 Taser is the most commonly used projectile, it shoots prongs that stick onto the individual immobilizing them for a brief amount of time, allowing for the officer to detain and or arrest them, this item is normally carried during a foot chase or when officers patrol.
Glock-17Lethal - The Glock-17 is only distributed amongst a few people in the KPD, Detectives and higher are granted the right to a Glock as they are trusted, this is a firearm and it is something that is rarely used on the people unless they are armed.
(This puts the person on bleed-out)
Pepper SprayLethal - Pepper spray is something that is only used as a last resort, things such as the X-26 Taser are more suitable and work more quickly. Pepper spray on the other hand is something that blinds the opposing person momentarily allowing you to force them to the wall.
BatonLethal - A Baton is a metal rod that is used when a criminal or someone that is evading is in an area where a Taser nor Glock can be used, it takes two hits to the head to cause the individual to fall unconscious.
Luminol SprayNon-Lethal Luminol Spray is used when searching for someone, you apply this to anything metal, this is what you use to check if blood or dents are on the item.
HandcuffsNon-Lethal Handcuffs are almost self-explanatory, but, you use these to restrain an individual's hand/ankle movements, this is helpful when you do not want someone to escape their confinement.
Dispatch RadioNon-Lethal The Dispatch Radio is used to make emergency calls directly to your co-workers and EMS, these are indestructible and are almost the most commonly used thing in police work, what you mainly do with them is called for backup, radio-in codes such as “10-20”.
First-Aid KitNon-Lethal The First-Aid Kit is used when attempting to save someone's life, when in use it adds 5 minutes to its timer and can only be used once on a person.
Cadet Officer- The Cadets are the new incomers of the KPD, They are to be trained over a course of a month or so and are tested to make sure they are ready for whatever may come to them in the future, at the beginning of their jobs they sit at the desk and help the people in need there, they are not to go out on patrol unless brought along with a patrol officer, this is the lowest ranking KPD officer.

Patrol Officer- The Patrolling officer, these set of officers is one step higher from the cadets, they have permissions to walk around with a partner and patrol the area depending on the level of the station they will have 1 or more, and they have the responsibility just like everyone else to set an example for the KPD and the citizens.

Corporal Officer- The Corporal Officer, this rank is to help the Cadets that have been accepted onto the team. As Corporals, they have to set a role model for the Cadets. Such as leadership, teamwork, communication, and other tactics that a Cadet would need to know. You can be promoted to Corporal. They’re more experienced than the people below them and can now train under the supervision of Lieutenants and Sergeants. They also can carry out larger-scale tasks

Sergeant Officer- The overseer of the ranks below this. With the Sergeant rank, they need to make sure the ranks below them are doing their job correctly. Sergeants supervise the ranks below them and the civilians.

Lieutenant Officer- The reporter of the ranks below them. They are to report any misbehavior or unacceptable behavior to the Commissioner. As a Lieutenant, you set an example for the ones below you. You are to hold a leadership reputation, as you are the front line you order the ones below as well.

Police Detective- As a Police Detective you have gained the trust of the KPD and have been specially chosen for this rank, you are given a Glock and are expected to make the best decisions with it, Detectives are to go out and investigate crime scenes and gather evidence on the scene, this later when they are back at KPD is used to file a report once the criminal in question has been investigated on what happened and who was with them, they are to tie anything or anyone in the situation as a suspect.

Police Detective Chief Inspector-This rank in the police force is required to supervise other ranks such as officers, detectives, and support ranks. They are there to hire and train new members. They occasionally conduct performance evaluations of other officers, but they also patrol, etc. This is the eighth lowest rank within the KPD.

Police Detective Superintendent-This role within the KPD is the highest ranking detective, within the detective division, they are still extremely important for carrying out multiple different tasks within the station. They also help with patrolling sometimes. This is the ninth lowest rank within the KPD.

Police Captain- The right-hand man of the Commissioner. This is essentially the second highest rank, they have the right to inspect each officer if needed with a valid reason. If the Commissioner isn’t present the Police Captain would be temporarily in charge.

Commissioner- This is the Head of the Police Department. They oversee everything amongst the ranks, as well as the higher-ups of the department allow for new cadets that are fit to join the force. As the commissioner, they are allowed to freely do anything as long as it fits under the law, they are the headstone of the KPD and stand as a role model for everyone below them, they represent the KPD with their actions and as Commissioner they take all responsibilities and all that comes with that.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is really important for this server, it brings control in a wild environment, they are like pest control, they enforce the law and protect the citizens as much as they can, and they bring a standstill to the overwhelming fight between justice and crime, in Karakura case, this is an almost never-ending fight of bloodshed, try to maintain the peace within the community and stand as an almost statue like the symbol for the people to count on and look up to. Everything they do is for the safety of themselves and the people they calm everyone's nerves and allow the people of Karakura to live safely and comfortably in their own homes, they value our lives and it can be seen when they are patrolling around local areas and putting their lives in danger to make sure emergency calls and violent people are taken care of, they help both the government faction and EMS and make sure things get done without peoples struggle.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I completely understand and oblige by this rule.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I completely understand and oblige by this rule, and I will make sure to divide my team evenly with both factions.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I completely understand and oblige by this rule.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Asha Silvija.

Character's age (if accepted):
Twenty-Seven.

Character's gender & pronouns:
She/Her.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
French, Korean, and Latin.

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.
Physical Appearance:
Asha is a striking individual with a unique sense of style. Modestly she stands at a height of 5'4" and maintains a slender physique with a weight of 118 lbs. Asha has captivating butterfly braids adorning her head, which adds an element of creativity to her overall appearance. Her hair color is a vibrant blonde, further accentuating her personal style. A characteristic that helps mold Asha can be seen, as a small X-shaped scar on the right side of her neck, extending from the middle toward the end of her collarbone.

Personality Traits:
Asha possesses a magnetic personality that draws people in. She is confident and unapologetically herself, embracing her individuality and expressing it through her fashion choices and interests. Asha is a free spirit who loves adventure, and her hobbies reflect her passion for exploring new experiences. Skateboarding, taking nighttime walks, stargazing, collecting sweets, studying fashion, and immersing herself in floral culture are among her many interests.

Unique Qualities:
Resilience: Despite facing challenges, Asha has developed remarkable resilience. She has learned to navigate life with two conditions, SCT (Sluggish Cognitive Tempo) and dyslexia, demonstrating her determination to overcome obstacles and succeed in her pursuits.
Authenticity: Asha values authenticity and despises ingenuine people.
Open-Mindedness: Asha possesses an open mind, embracing diversity and different perspectives. Her welcoming nature fosters connections with a wide range of people, making her a great friend and confidante.
Passionate Advocate: Asha is passionate about issues she cares about and is an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights, equality, and social justice. She uses her voice and platform to bring attention to these causes and make a positive impact.
Pet Peeves: Asha finds repetitive sounds and conceits people to be major pet peeves. She appreciates genuine and humble individuals who mind their own business, valuing sincerity and respect in her interactions.

“I have no political beliefs nor religious beliefs, I’m originally from New York in America and I’m African American. I have a disability but it won't affect my performance in the force. I have both SCT (Sluggish cognitive tempo) and Dyslexia, I can assure you that these setbacks will not affect my ability and usage of the force, and instead, it adds to my character/personality.”

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Asha is a more calm person and enjoys sitting back in watching, this is mostly because of her not-so-introverted personality, she enjoys being in the conversation but not really contributing to it, she will give her input when it needed but during a casual setting she likes to give others the spotlight, for a while as she sets into her new job and gets to know her co-workers, she will slowly begin to be more outgoing, inviting them to things such as a dinner and extracurricular activities, she advises everyone to be honest and open to questions and giving out questions at any point in time, she sees herself as a magnet attracting all her opposites and enjoys the differences of clashing characters.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Asha Silvija values the idea of co-workers and teamwork, recognizing their crucial role in effective law enforcement. As a police officer, she understands that collaboration and unity among colleagues are essential for maintaining a safe and harmonious community.
Asha’s outlook on her co-workers is that some are welcoming and interesting to be around and others can sometimes be a dunce, she enjoys everyone's company and looks forward to motivating her fellow cadets and higher-ups to do their best, she puts up her best look whenever she can regardless if its public or private, loyalty and respect are at the top of her list because this is what she values most, she doesn’t find the need to associate herself with a disrespectful co-worker.

Asha strongly believes that a cohesive team can accomplish more than individuals working in isolation. She holds an inclusive yet supportive role in her environment, where communication and respect for each respective perspective are valued. Asha recognizes that each and every member of the team brings unique skills to the table, this could be from; experiences, and insights, and she values the contributions of her co-worker's quantity or weight it brings to the assignment. She actively promotes teamwork by fostering strong relationships with her colleagues, fostering trust, and building camaraderie. Asha understands that trust and cooperation among team members are vital for effective problem-solving, decision-making, and response to critical situations.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
“I see myself as a follower, really it's silly but depending on my situation I like to do things correctly and when I’m in unwary waters and don't know a lot about what I'm stepping into I tend to listen more than act on my own, I don't like bossing people around unless it's needed as I see it as disrespectful, things such as unnecessary yelling are one of my pet peeves, though, under pressure and due to this yelling I’ve been told I perform better and it bends me in shape, Friends and family of my have also told me that ones I’m giving the time and proper preparation I act like a leader, whether it's under pressure or during something more not so serious I tend to be more active, once I get comfortable where I am I tend very courageous, and although most people see this as a good virtue, I see it as something that could be very bad in the future so I’ve been working on this and instead making myself more giving and uplifting my coworkers to be emboldened and their best self.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Asha Silvija was born and raised in the vibrant city of Brooklyn, New York. Growing up in a diverse community, Asha witnessed both the strengths and challenges that came with urban life. Her parents, James and Lila Silvija, instilled in her a strong sense of justice, community service, and the importance of upholding the values of integrity and compassion.
In her early years (Teen years), Asha's interest in law enforcement was almost captivating. She was drawn to the noble ideals of protecting and serving her community, and she admired the officers she saw working tirelessly to maintain peace and order. Inspired by her idles mainly her uncle in the police force, her dedication boomed, and quickly it didn't take long before her dream of becoming a police officer herself took flight! Regardless of being young and determined to make a positive impact on the neighborhood she called home she still took caution and with every opportunity to help came a flying Asha.
Slowly as Asha progressed through school, solely with one goal in mind, she demonstrated remarkable leadership skills, excelling both academically and in extracurricular activities and pushing herself through challenges to better herself, though not being a robot it certainly took a tole on Asha causing her to get injured and sick quite often. Nevermore she became known for her unwavering boulder of determination, her strong moral compass, and her ability to bring people together was recognized, and her potential shined bright, her teachers encouraged her to pursue her aspirations of joining law enforcement and making a difference from within.

After Asha had graduated from high school with her honors diploma, she enrolled herself in a criminal justice program at a college in the new york area. She immersed herself in her books and videos, eager to learn about the legal system, local policing, and the differences in law enforcement in different regions. Alongside her academic pursuits, she actively sought opportunities to gain firsthand experience in the field. She participated in ride-along with police officers, volunteered at community events, and engaged in discussions with law enforcement professionals to better understand the challenges and responsibilities they faced.
During her years in college, Asha also became involved in various activities that aimed purely at building trust and focusing on positive relationships between the police and the community. She organized neighborhood forums where residents could voice their concerns and work together with law enforcement to develop solutions. Asha recognized the importance of empathy, communication, and understanding in bridging the gap between the police and the people they served.

Upon graduating from college, Asha took the necessary steps to join the police academy. She underwent rigorous training, both physically and academically, honing her skills in firearms, defensive tactics, crisis management, and community-oriented policing strategies. Her commitment and discipline to her craft made it seem like she truly had a genuine desire to make a difference setting her apart from her peers.
After successfully completing the police academy, Asha became a police officer in the Brooklyn neighborhood she grew up in. She approached her role with a deep understanding of the challenges and complexities faced by her community. Asha was determined to be a compassionate and fair officer, fostering trust and promoting positive change within the police force.
As an officer, Asha actively engaged with community members, participating in community events, organizing educational programs, and collaborating with local organizations to address the underlying issues contributing to crime and insecurity. She worked diligently to build bridges between law enforcement and marginalized communities, striving to improve mutual understanding and reduce tensions.

Asha's journey as a pursuing police officer has been both rewarding and challenging. She has witnessed firsthand the impact she can have on individuals' lives and the power of community partnerships in fostering safer neighborhoods. With every interaction, she continues to embody her belief in justice, compassion, and the potential for positive transformation.
Asha Silvija, a proud African American, remains dedicated to her mission of making a lasting difference in her community regardless of being moved to Karakura, Her commitment to serving and protecting others, combined with her determination to address systemic issues and promote understanding, makes her a beacon of hope for her community in Brooklyn and most around her. And upon moving to Karakura her thoughts plunged but with hope still striving in her heart, she found a new aspiration to apply for the job.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

“No, You are not allowed to legally carry a pocket knife on your person in Karakura, and this violates the Laws and Regulations of the town, this is a felony and you can and will be arrested for this.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

PARACETAMOLMULTIVITAMINSMELATONINWOODEN CANEUNBRANDED BANDAGE
PRICE PER PACK: ¥1,500
MAXIMUM PURCHASE: 3
PRICE PER PACK: ¥3,500
MAXIMUM PURCHASE: 5
PRICE PER PACK: ¥3,000
MAXIMUM PURCHASE: 3
PRICE PER PACK: ¥7,000
MAXIMUM PURCHASE: 2
PRICE PER PACK: ¥1,000
MAXIMUM PURCHASE: 5

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“You should always try to de-escalate the situation to the best of your ability and avoid being physical, you should separate the two by calling for aid and then stepping in and forcing either the inmate into their cell or a restrained area whilst your co-worker further away, then as both sides have calmed down I would take the inmate to their cell if not already in it and with the ability to use common sense I would talk to the co-worker about the situation and what they could have done better afterward, I would move myself to a higher ranking person to speak about a set co-worker. violence regardless of what the criminal had done out of the cell is not necessary and it can lead to the officer getting sued and or removed from the force.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“If I was off duty I would make my presence known and maybe this will allow the person to reflect before acting and back away, but if they are really assaulting my co-worker I would call in the station for an on-duty cop and upon a response I'd try to de-escalate the situation before attempting to step in between the two and make sure that this individual is nowhere near the 'Victim', I would do whatever I could at that moment to get them behind bars, whether it be to catch them at a later time whilst on duty or waiting for the on-duty cops to arrive on the scene. At that moment a police officer's life is more important.
Now if I were on duty I would quickly shout at them specifically to drop a halt and or drop a weapon if they had one on them, which would be followed by shouting at them to face the wall. I'd ask my partner to check on the 'Victim' officer after this I would quickly begin forcing them to the wall restaining and cuffing both of their hands behind their back to make sure they would not continue, I would send them to jail for assault and after this, I would approach my co-worker and check out their injuries the proceed to take them to the hospital just in case.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“I would stay as close to them as possible though firstly I would notify a higher-up and with permission, I would act blind to the fact that I see all this happening to keep them off my tail, this way It would be easier for me to pile evidence onto them, I would build a case good enough for the commissioner and or the police captain that way their punishment can be certain, I would also use the “Corrupt cop” for information on the gang for further use, maybe figuring out their motive? Or maybe their lead or hideout? though if they were to give me the order to drop it and let them handle it, I'd follow and stay out of their business.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“If a criminal tried to bribe me out of their punishment or at all, I would decline their offer and tell them to pay the fine for “Bribery” and if they fail I would search them and arrest them for “Failure to pay fine”.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread